Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:45:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: UEFA Champions League 2022/23 Season Winner?
Real Madrid - 49 (33.3%)
Barcelona - 13 (8.8%)
Manchester City - 51 (34.7%)
Chelsea - 6 (4.1%)
Liverpool - 4 (2.7%)
Paris Saint-Germain - 9 (6.1%)
AC Milan - 2 (1.4%)
Other - 13 (8.8%)
Total Voters: 147

Pages: « 1 ... 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 [390] 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 ... 877 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UEFA Champions League 2022/23 Season  (Read 92274 times)
Lillominato89

Activity: 784
Merit: 852

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2023, 08:40:58 PM

Tottenham are favorites to win in the match against Ac milan. The quality of Tottenham's game is better than Ac milan and this is evident in the several matches they have played in the domestic league. in this first leg I see Ac milan having a good chance to be able to put strong pressure on tottenham in the first leg because Ac milan is the host in this match, of course they will be stronger playing at home.

The line up is now available for viewing. Conte played his core players in this first leg where Harry Kane front line became the loose end for Tottenham in this match.

I agree with you. Tottenham are the favorites to go through to the next round, and I was very surprised when I turned on the TV and read that Milan had already taken the lead in the 7th minute through Diaz, Milan will obviously aim hard to make a victory at San Siro, since when they go to London the chances of winning are greatly reduced, playing the second leg at home is a significant advantage for Tottenham and Antonio Conte knows this well

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ginsan

Activity: 1330
Merit: 616

View Profile
February 14, 2023, 08:51:42 PM

Tottenham were seen as the most likely team to control and win this game because of how bad AC Milan has been this year, but somehow AC Milan has been the first team to score. The Tottenham Goalkeeper Foster, tried his best to keep the ball out of the goal with two good saves but AC Milan forced that in to take the lead. Tottenham is a very unpredictable team and can still equalize and go ahead to win this, but it will be much difficult now for them. AC Milan defense has not been very good this season, so they still have a lot of work to do to ensure they can stop Tottenham when they attack.
Ac milan played relatively well in this first half. I see Ac Milan game is better than what they have shown in Serie A. The 1-0 advantage must be maintained as best as possible by the AC Milan players because entering the 20th minute until the end of the first half, Tottenham was able to put pressure on AC Milan where several times  tottenham players built a good attack but luckily the ac milan players were able to break their attack.

apart from that psg and bayern munich were still 0-0 until the end of the first half. I see that there is a pretty good effort for Bayern Munich to steal the victory in this match.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Jackl87

Activity: 1722
Merit: 269

View Profile
February 14, 2023, 08:52:43 PM

Bayern are really flexing their muscle just to show PSG how superior they are over them.. 20minutes and PSG hasn't had any decent shot at goal and if it continues like this, the Germany team will start to get goals and it will be attack after attack... So far so good am rooting for a Bayern win here, say 2-0.

I agree. The first half is over now and so far Bayern is clearly dominating the game, they have the ball most of the time and also had more chances to score then PSG. Given the fact that they are playing in Paris today i have to say that the performance of Bayern so far is pretty impressive. Itis also true though that Bayern Munich also did not have any very big chances so far. The shot from Kimmich pretty close to the end of the first half was the best chance in the game but Donnarumma made a good save there.
The outcome of the game is very hard to predict for me. Yes Bayern is dominating so far, but PSG definitely has the class to make one or even two goals out of a counterattack. So for me every outcome of this game is still very much possible. A win for any of the sides or a draw.
GiftedMAN

Activity: 798
Merit: 546

Leo is resting.

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2023, 08:53:20 PM

Just a little while and then we will start again with the CL. Everyone is looking forward to the PSG - Bayern Munich match, of course. What I can see based on the line-up is that Mbappe unfortunately cannot participate. There was some hope that he would still be available because he would train me with the group. It is possible that he is not yet 100% match fit and that he might come in in the 2nd half. Will also have a lot to do with the score and any risks that PSG wants to take. The bookmakers believe in an even game tonight, it could well be a game with many goals.
I don't think PSG will win today, with or without Mbappe, because of their recent inconsistency.

Going deep into the statistics of the last five matches they played against each other, Bayern Munich has won four while PSG has only won one; this clearly shows how consistent Bayern Munich is when playing PSG, but let's keep watching the match, but I have hope on Bayern because of their recent league form.

Moving away from the history of the two teams and considering their performance tonight I think Bayern Munich is on the better side to win PSG this can be seen clearly in their dominance in ball control, ball possession, and goal attempt. PSG has been doing more defending as they are yet to make any good attempts since the beginning of the first half till the time of this post so I don't see them winning this game unless they play better in the second half of game but Bayern Munich is a better team to win to be honest.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
February 14, 2023, 08:55:19 PM

It looks like PSG need Kylian Mbappe to be able to attack Bayern Munich because throughout the first half Bayern Munich continued to attack and also dominated the game. And I didn't see Lionel Messi dribble and, only 1 free kick in the last minute of the first half.
there had to be a change in the second half, and I saw Kylian Mbappe on the bench, whether he will be used in the second half or not.

and for AC Milan vs Tottenham, AC Milan won 1-0 over Tottenham and the goal came from Brahim Diaz in the 7th minute. And Tottemham dominated the game and I hope Tottenham score in the second half because they kept attacking and trying to score in the first half.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
GxSTxV

Merit: 618

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2023, 09:00:11 PM

It was a tense match with both teams striving for the win, but unfortunately we didn't see any clear-cut scoring opportunities from either side this first half. Paris Saint-Germain has been defending well until now while Bayern Munich has been slightly more dominant in their play. However the performance of Neymar was a cause for concern as his lacklustre display and unprofessional behavior on the field highlighted the significance of having Kylian Mbappé in the squad. The absence of the young striker is so obvious and it's clear that he creates a big difference to the team and probably he would create better opportunities hopefully we going to see a better second half. I would bet on PSG win if Mbappé could participate on this second half

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
ingiltere
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485

Rollbit.com Crypto Futures

View Profile
February 14, 2023, 09:01:41 PM

First half was a huge disappointment. PSG don't even have a real dangerous attack whole half. Bayern had some unsuccessful shots. I hope second half will be better. Teams play carefully, both teams don't want to concede a goal. PSG need to score at home though, or second leg will be harder for them. Mbappe will play in second half, that should change the way how things work for PSG. Neymar and Messi were ineffective.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
RockBell

Activity: 756
Merit: 360

Underestimate- nothing

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2023, 09:04:22 PM

The champions league resuming on valentine's day is not bad at all, and Ac Milan won Tottenham 1:0 already I can't just imagine what is wrong with Tottenham but in the premier league their performance is just to poor an am sure that they will not win tonights match i wonder how they got to be qualified for the champions league in the first place.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Merit.s

Activity: 350
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2023, 09:17:45 PM

It was a tense match with both teams striving for the win, but unfortunately we didn't see any clear-cut scoring opportunities from either side this first half. Paris Saint-Germain has been defending well until now while Bayern Munich has been slightly more dominant in their play. However the performance of Neymar was a cause for concern as his lacklustre display and unprofessional behavior on the field highlighted the significance of having Kylian Mbappé in the squad. The absence of the young striker is so obvious and it's clear that he creates a big difference to the team and probably he would create better opportunities hopefully we going to see a better second half. I would bet on PSG win if Mbappé could participate on this second half
From my own view,both clubs are good enough to play each other because the game is balanced. Bayern has a good controversy over the ball but couldn't score any goal. Where as PSG are trying to balance the game to make sure they don't play under pressure. Mbappe is the goal machine man and his presence is needed in this match for PSG. Bayern don't have any problem as they are playing perfectly ok,but they need a goal since they are with their complete squad. The second half have just begun and I hope one of them will break the deadlock.
Smartvirus
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1110

View Profile
February 14, 2023, 09:20:13 PM

The champions league resuming on valentine's day is not bad at all, and Ac Milan won Tottenham 1:0 already I can't just imagine what is wrong with Tottenham but in the premier league their performance is just to poor an am sure that they will not win tonights match i wonder how they got to be qualified for the champions league in the first place.
You can't say they've won already, can you... they've got a lofty 40minutes at least on the clock to even things off with AC Milan and evn go for a win. Spurs response after they conceived a goal was good. We've seen some runs from Son, Harry kane has attempted some quick turns but Kjaer has been heavily on him. If Spurs could find a good chnace to penetrate the AC Milan defence line, the equaliser wont be far behind. There would be a 1:1 scoreline in this match. The only thing is, Spurs aren't showing much determination at the beginning of this second half like they did just before the closure of first half.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
GxSTxV

Merit: 618

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2023, 09:25:00 PM

It was a puzzling decision by the PSG coach Christophe to bring in Kimpembe and replace Hakimi, which ultimately led to a defensive lapse and a costly mistake that allowed Bayern to score their first goal. The performance by the goalkeeper was also subpar, and it left many fans scratching their heads. Now with the introduction of Kylian Mbappé, all eyes will be on the pitch to see how this change will impact the rest of the match. Let's hope for an exciting and competitive game

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
swogerino
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1234

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
February 14, 2023, 09:26:37 PM

PSG being in a very bad position right now,losing at home against Bayern Munchen,this makes me think that their recent form in the Cup in France and in the Ligue 1 that kept losing games is not that random and that the game of today is just a continuation of this.I doubt based on the statistics which show a total domination of Bayern Munchen that Paris has that many chances left,all the money spent for Messi and Neymar and they are not being able to produce a good game at such levels against big teams of Europe like Bayern Munchen.I don't know the odd but whatever it is I am going to bet a lot of money on Bayern qualification even if we have the rare case that Bayern does not win tonight.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
mv1986
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1175

View Profile
February 14, 2023, 09:29:20 PM

PSG being in a very bad position right now,losing at home against Bayern Munchen,this makes me think that their recent form in the Cup in France and in the Ligue 1 that kept losing games is not that random and that the game of today is just a continuation of this.I doubt based on the statistics which show a total domination of Bayern Munchen that Paris has that many chances left,all the money spent for Messi and Neymar and they are not being able to produce a good game at such levels against big teams of Europe like Bayern Munchen.I don't know the odd but whatever it is I am going to bet a lot of money on Bayern qualification even if we have the rare case that Bayern does not win tonight.

The heat is on. I don't know whether they had to keep Mbappe out of the game for so long, but right now Bayern Munich is dominating the game for real.

If Paris wants to turn this around, they definitely need to improve by a couple of magnitudes. I didn't expect this game to be one sided to a this degree. Now that Mbappe joined the game this game might against become more interesting, but so far it was mostly Bayern.

For now it is no question that Bayern is going to make it.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Rigon

Activity: 994
Merit: 441

View Profile
February 14, 2023, 09:30:02 PM

Neither team has scored at half-time in the UEFA Champions League between PSG and Bayern Munich. So far PSG have not taken any decent shots like that. But Messi took only one shot and could not use it.

Wow..Bayern Munich scored 1 goal in 53 minutes of play. And this goal comes from a great shot by k.Coman. PSG has not scored a goal in 64 minutes of the game so far. In today's match, PSG could not score a goal despite the presence of Messi and Neymar Mbappe. However, Bayern Munich showed a goal with PSG that they are actually much stronger than PSG.
Lida93

Activity: 742
Merit: 524

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2023, 09:30:25 PM

First half was a huge disappointment. PSG don't even have a real dangerous attack whole half. Bayern had some unsuccessful shots. I hope second half will be better. Teams play carefully, both teams don't want to concede a goal. PSG need to score at home though, or second leg will be harder for them. Mbappe will play in second half, that should change the way how things work for PSG. Neymar and Messi were ineffective.
@53 minutes Coman has just changed the game with his super touch kick from the crossing of Davies K,  and Bayern are still pressing in the game not playing like a visiting team at all. PSG  need to change their tactics as it's leading to much pressure around it's defensive line.
I won't be surprised this game ends 0:2 in favour of Bayern

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
AverageGlabella
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1080

View Profile
February 14, 2023, 09:31:22 PM

I am surprised by tonight game. I thought Bayern would struggle with the attack of PSG but PSG have not been doing well and Bayern have been able to disrupt the play in midfield and then counter attack when the PSG fullbacks are pushed forward. I think PSG might be too unbalanced and too attacking to have success. Bayern get all of their players back in defense and then they look to counter as soon as they get the ball back off PSG. It is taking a lot of energy for Bayern to do this and I think it could affect their performances in the Bundesliga which they are currently leading the title race by a few points.

@53 minutes Coman has just changed the game with his super touch kick from the crossing of Davies K,  and Bayern are still pressing in the game not playing like a visiting team at all. PSG  need to change their tactics as it's leading to much pressure around it's defensive line.
PSG have spent many money on trying to win the Champions League but they are too attacking and struggle when a team knows how to tighten the filed up and sit back and counter them. Until they learn and try something new instead of looking to play fast 1 touch football I do not think they will win the champions league and they will have repeats of tonight. I think Bayern will score another goal looking at how this game is going.
Cookdata

Activity: 938
Merit: 876

Not Your Keys, Not Your Bitcoin

View Profile
February 14, 2023, 09:34:16 PM

I don't think PSG will win today, with or without Mbappe, because of their recent inconsistency.

Going deep into the statistics of the last five matches they played against each other, Bayern Munich has won four while PSG has only won one; this clearly shows how consistent Bayern Munich is when playing PSG, but let's keep watching the match, but I have hope on Bayern because of their recent league form.

Moving away from the history of the two teams and considering their performance tonight I think Bayern Munich is on the better side to win PSG this can be seen clearly in their dominance in ball control, ball possession, and goal attempt. PSG has been doing more defending as they are yet to make any good attempts since the beginning of the first half till the time of this post so I don't see them winning this game unless they play better in the second half of game but Bayern Munich is a better team to win to be honest.

One could also say that history is changing in the path of the match between Tottenham and Milan, It quite a long time since Milan did a clean sheet against Tottenham but I can see that they are protecting their early goal scored from the way they are currently playing and also PSG is not just playing only defending match, they are playing both offensive and defending matches just that Neymar easily give up on defensive slides that are coming from Bayern players and Messi is never giving a single space also because they know what that short man is capable of when eyes are taking off him, hadn't been they spread Neymar and Mbape on the winger and allowed Messi to play striker, it would cause a mixed feelings against Bayern.

RockBell

Activity: 756
Merit: 360

Underestimate- nothing

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2023, 09:48:10 PM

One could also say that history is changing in the path of the match between Tottenham and Milan, It quite a long time since Milan did a clean sheet against Tottenham but I can see that they are protecting their early goal scored from the way they are currently playing and also PSG is not just playing only defending match, they are playing both offensive and defending matches just that Neymar easily give up on defensive slides that are coming from Bayern players and Messi is never giving a single space also because they know what that short man is capable of when eyes are taking off him, hadn't been they spread Neymar and Mbape on the winger and allowed Messi to play striker, it would cause a mixed feelings against Bayern.
A club like AC Milan plays very smartly after getting an opportunity to score and not getting another chance to score they switch to playing a defensive game which is a very smart move when it comes to playing, Bayern is good and uses almost the same format with manchester city fast attacks I remembered the days of Ribery and Ruben this is players people can not forget, there is no way PSG can equalize this game the time has already gone far not enough to score.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
GiftedMAN

Activity: 798
Merit: 546

Leo is resting.

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2023, 09:50:49 PM

@53 minutes Coman has just changed the game with his super touch kick from the crossing of Davies K,  and Bayern are still pressing in the game not playing like a visiting team at all. PSG  need to change their tactics as it's leading to much pressure around it's defensive line.

This is what Bayern Munich has been looking for and Kingsley Coman has giving them the lead I think this will be the final score of the game. Bayern Munich is the better team and regardless of them playing from away they have proven to be more superior than PSG in their performance. Look at the ball possession 45:55, the goal attempt 3:6, Bayern Munich has been all over the field. I just saw Kylian Mbappe making an attempt now why was he not introduced into the game since? I think Bayern Munich has won the game already we hope to see a better PSG in the return leg.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Wiwo

Activity: 1050
Merit: 679

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2023, 09:52:31 PM

OC ne could also say that history is changing in the path of the match between Tottenham and Milan, It quite a long time since Milan did a clean sheet against Tottenham but I can see that they are protecting their early goal scored from the way they are currently playing and also PSG is not just playing only defending match, they are playing both offensive and defending matches just that Neymar easily give up on defensive slides that are coming from Bayern players and Messi is never giving a single space also because they know what that short man is capable of when eyes are taking off him, hadn't been they spread Neymar and Mbape on the winger and allowed Messi to play striker, it would cause mixed feelings against Bayern.
AC Milan is sure to make its way to another whole new level this season in the championship, haven't protected their 1 goal from the early minutes of this match against Tottenham and with the match coming to an end it can be said that Tottenham has failed to make good use of their home advantage.
-when AC Milan made the goal score everyone thought that Tottenham will be possible equalization but then it never comes to this very stage and with the present defence level of AC Milan, the match is already as good as being won by AC Milan tonight.
Pages: « 1 ... 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 [390] 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 ... 877 »
  Print  

Jump to: