Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:23:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 155 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is Becoming a Global Currency  (Read 226329 times)
gtglener

Activity: 575
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 03:00:12 PM

On the virtual world it will definitely be a global currency, as it is a currency of everyone and is not owned by a specific country.
Hellacopter

Activity: 742

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 03:02:07 PM

Bitcoin is already a global currency nowadays, as it's used worldwide and could being earned everywhere, and accepted as payment method in some big marketplaces as well
ronaldinho_07

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 03:09:55 PM

Since we are trading all days bitcoins with others people bitcoin has achieved a global traded currency as dollar and others currencies.Bitcoin isnt yet mainstream but its on the road and we will be able to get it around the next 25 years i believe.
nejibens

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 03:12:01 PM

Bitcoin is not yet the global currency because it's not used by the major part of people worldwide, but i think it can potentially being the first used currency soon
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 04:54:50 PM

If I'm honest I do not see this happen at all, its just too much if you ask me and the fact is that a global currency is coming but it will not be the bitcoin for sure.
The bitcoin is just too small and its also not controllable by the government so it will never be accepted by the world. 

Only the currency that can be controlled by the government can be a global currency,bitcoin is decentralized and no governing body.

Can Bitcoin be the Global choice for people who do not want to be "controlled by the government" ?

peta4e

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 05:00:40 PM

Bitcoin is not yet the global currency because it's not used by the major part of people worldwide, but i think it can potentially being the first used currency soon

Bitcoin will be used more in future for sure, but I don't think that it will be used by each and everyone across the globe, and if it has to be a global currency then it should be used by all.
quentincole32

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 05:14:24 PM

literally bitcoin can never be accepted as a global currency... the bitcoin is a currency and not real money.. the problem with this is bitcoin does not allow for fractional reserve banking..
i think bitcoin already become global currecny,in my definition global currecny is currency that accepted in so many contries,and now we all already known that bitcoin is accepted in so many countries,bitcoin not must be real money to be global currency,and undecentralized not make bitcoin not accepted,it just matter of time.

▃▃▌▌AMBROSUS▐▐▃▃▃ - TRUSTED QUALITY OF FOOD & MEDICINE
ICO date 13 September
23dzmaz

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 05:42:40 PM

For now, yes you are right. Because there are still many people who don't know about bitcoins. But i think someday when bitcoin become more popular, i'm sure people will use bitcoin for global currency.
makingwin1

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 05:53:57 PM

For now, yes you are right. Because there are still many people who don't know about bitcoins. But i think someday when bitcoin become more popular, i'm sure people will use bitcoin for global currency.
yeah the interest of people in bitcoin is growing at an increasingly rapid pace right now i hope that it will not stop

i think bitcoin will grow more and more and never stop, i think thats the only correct way now
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 05:54:49 PM

I think it is still very difficult. The new bitcoin couple of years in the internet, it is very difficult to be a world currency, besides I think bitcoin as gold, I think he should only be seen as a luxury item
gtglener

Activity: 575

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 09:08:38 PM

I also think BTC is turning into a global currency slowly since people are interested on online currency like BTC and it is also quite popular between merchants and some of the online sites are also started accepting BTC as alternative methods so we can say that BTC is in a way to being a global currency

youre pretty much saying it has a fighting chance at the us dollar.

which you already know the us dollar has been dead with its covered value for the longest time which everyone still wants apparently.

dollar id not died, but it is still working on its place but only on a large number of online places it is replaced by bitcoin, and it should have to take the place of as global currency as , USD has its own place which is USA, while bitcoin is for all over the world.
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 09:12:29 PM

I also think BTC is turning into a global currency slowly since people are interested on online currency like BTC and it is also quite popular between merchants and some of the online sites are also started accepting BTC as alternative methods so we can say that BTC is in a way to being a global currency

youre pretty much saying it has a fighting chance at the us dollar.

which you already know the us dollar has been dead with its covered value for the longest time which everyone still wants apparently.

dollar id not died, but it is still working on its place but only on a large number of online places it is replaced by bitcoin, and it should have to take the place of as global currency as , USD has its own place which is USA, while bitcoin is for all over the world.

Mate USD is used and accepted everywhere, last week I visited Dubai and in each and every shop in a mall they were accepting USD as a mode of payment apart from Dubai's local currency.
plost24

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 09:20:24 PM

for bitcoin becoming a global currency first it need to be used over all website as an online payment. now the numbre of website using bitcoin grow day by day.
and after bitcoin reach that it will be used in stores and other things and in that moment we can say that bitcoin is a global currency.
it have a long way to pass and that will take a long time but if it continu like that it will come a day to reach that goal.

For rent 1.4 Bitcoin for 11 months starting Feb 1 2017
ronaldinho_07

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 01:13:38 AM

Well together we can make it happen and achieve such goal but bitcoins be everywhere would be something amazing.And i just hope to be alive to see it happen.
losoya

Activity: 428

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 02:34:34 AM

its already global, people from all countries have joined us, and we are growing fast, we need to focus on faster growth!

▄▄███████▄▄
        ▄███▀▀
▄▄▄▄    ▀▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄  ▀▄
  ▄▀▀██▀           ▀▀██▄▄▀▄
▄▀  ██                 ▀██
  ██       ▀▀█▀▀         █
█▀        █ █ █        ▄█▀▄
▀▄         █ █ █       ▄█  █
 ██         █▄▄▄█      ▄█  ▄▀
  ██▄                ▄█▀  ▄▀
  ▀▄▀██▄▄          ▄█▀  ▄▀
   ▀▄ ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
UTRUST▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
●  Download WHITEPAPER  ●
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▼ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
facebook      twitter      slack
▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 03:58:27 AM

Well together we can make it happen and achieve such goal but bitcoins be everywhere would be something amazing.And i just hope to be alive to see it happen.

Bitcoin will evolve as a global currency when bitcoin usage among the world population around 5 to 10% within few years.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
losoya

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 03:59:07 AM

Bitcoin will evolve as a global currency when bitcoin usage among the world population around 5 to 10% within few years.

I expect that in the next 5 years to be frank, but it can be as long as 10 year if we are slow!

▄▄███████▄▄
        ▄███▀▀
▄▄▄▄    ▀▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄  ▀▄
  ██       ▀▀█▀▀         █
  ▀▄▀██▄▄          ▄█▀  ▄▀
   ▀▄ ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
UTRUST▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
alisafidel58

Activity: 364
Merit: 127

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 04:13:33 AM

I expect that in the next 5 years to be frank, but it can be as long as 10 year if we are slow!

No it will not become a global currency,it will just be know as a internet payment system.global currency is ambitious and bitcoin has many problems that needs solving thats is why there is still no new adoption.
joinal

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 04:27:10 AM

I think to make it happen, bitcoin need mass adoption of many people, so bitcoin could become popular,
if bitcoin is not well-known and popular, it would be difficult to bitcoin could become a global currency?
btw do you think when this will happen ?

losoya

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 03:48:36 AM

No it will not become a global currency,it will just be know as a internet payment system.global currency is ambitious and bitcoin has many problems that needs solving thats is why there is still no new adoption.

Internet = global

So its global currency, but many more people will join, i`m confident, so dont worry bitcoin will grow nicely.

▄▄███████▄▄
        ▄███▀▀
▄▄▄▄    ▀▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄  ▀▄
  ██       ▀▀█▀▀         █
  ▀▄▀██▄▄          ▄█▀  ▄▀
   ▀▄ ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
UTRUST▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 155 »
  Print  

Jump to: