Bitcoin Forum
October 07, 2026, 12:28:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [OFNT] [AOBT] The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators  (Read 48700 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (20 posts by 3+ users deleted.)
GazetaBitcoin
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2576
Merit: 10252


Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker


View Profile WWW
September 14, 2026, 08:30:55 AM
 #2401

Indonesia Translation is here

Thanks dansus! I didn't announce the author anymore, as I saw you did it yourself Smiley



Next topic(s) will follow soon.

Aaand here we go: irfan_pak10's topic is now translated in Romanian as well! I hope the megathread will also follow soon.



Also, by pure chance, I noticed there is a broken image link inside Husna QA'a topic, at post #9. Husna, do you think you can fix it...?

██████████████████████
█████████████▄▄████▄▄████
███████████▄██▌█▀▀▀▀▄████
█████████▄████████▄██████
████████▀███▀███▄███▀████
████████▄█████▀███▄▄▄████
████████████▀███▄████████
█████▄▀▀██▀█████▀██▀█████
████████▀█████▀█▄▀███████
█████▄▀█▀▀██▀████████████
████▄▀▀███▀██████████████
███▄▀████████████████████
██████████████████████
 
 bustabit 
██████▄█▀
███▄███▀
██▀██▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀
▀█▄█▄▄▄
█▀██▀▀
█▄▐▌▄█
▀████▀
██▀▀███▄
██▄▄█████▄
█▀██████▄██
██████████▀
████▀███▀▀▄
 
THE ORIGINAL
CRASH GAME
.....S I N C E   2 0 1 4.....
▀█▄██████
▀███▄███
▄▄▄██▀██
▀▀▀███▄
▄▄▄█▄█▀
▀▀██▀█
█▄▐▌▄█
▀████▀
▄██▄█▀██
▄███▄██▄██
██▄██████▀█
▀██████████
▄▀▀███▀████
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀
HOUSE EDGE
  1%  
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀
WAGERED
  BTC200M+  
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀
MAX PROFIT
 BTC5+ 
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀
 
  PLAY NOW  
Husna QA
Copper Member
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 3150
Merit: 3551



View Profile WWW
September 14, 2026, 12:50:50 PM
 #2402

Also, by pure chance, I noticed there is a broken image link inside Husna QA'a topic, at post #9. Husna, do you think you can fix it...?

The image is a post by @Chikito. Unfortunately, I don't have an archive of the images he used in his posts.

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀██████▀▀███████▄
█████▀██████████████▀█████
████████▄▄██████▄▄████▀███

██████████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████▄▄██████
██▀▀██████████████████▄▄██
██████▀▀██████████████▀▀██
██████████████████████████
███▄████▀▀██████▀▀████████
█████▄██████████████▄█████
▀███████▄▄██████▄▄███████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
 
 DΞX.fo 
▄▄██████
█████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
█████████
▀▀██████

▄███████
▄██████████
████████████
█████████████
█████████████
|
▄▄█
▄████▀
▄███▀█▄
▄██▀█▄██
█████▀▀█
████████
████████
▀██▄████
▄████▄▄█
▄█████▀███
▄█████▀████▀
█████▀███████
▀██▀█████████
|..BTC......XMR...
..USDT.....LTC...
....Fees  0.8%.....
M47AK16
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 644
Merit: 387



View Profile
September 14, 2026, 02:53:49 PM
 #2403

New Hindi translations published:

[1]
Author - TryNinja
Translation - ⭕️ BitList.co - Bitcointalk आर्काइव | डेटा विज़ुअलाइज़ेशन और सर

[2]
Author - ifran_pak10
Translation - [मुफ़्त टूल] NoFomoBTC — Bitcoin कन्वर्टर, विश्लेषण, नेटवर्क

GazetaBitcoin
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2576
Merit: 10252


Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker


View Profile WWW
September 14, 2026, 04:46:59 PM
 #2404

The image is a post by @Chikito. Unfortunately, I don't have an archive of the images he used in his posts.

Ummm... just a thought... maybe Chikito still has it...?



New Hindi translations published

Thank you M47AK16! I really don't know how you manage to do 2 translations in same day, but I salute your effort! And, at same time, I announced both authors about your translations.

██████████████████████
█████████████▄▄████▄▄████
███████████▄██▌█▀▀▀▀▄████
█████████▄████████▄██████
████████▀███▀███▄███▀████
████████▄█████▀███▄▄▄████
████████████▀███▄████████
█████▄▀▀██▀█████▀██▀█████
████████▀█████▀█▄▀███████
█████▄▀█▀▀██▀████████████
████▄▀▀███▀██████████████
███▄▀████████████████████
██████████████████████
 
 bustabit 
██████▄█▀
███▄███▀
██▀██▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀
▀█▄█▄▄▄
█▀██▀▀
█▄▐▌▄█
▀████▀
██▀▀███▄
██▄▄█████▄
█▀██████▄██
██████████▀
████▀███▀▀▄
 
THE ORIGINAL
CRASH GAME
.....S I N C E   2 0 1 4.....
▀█▄██████
▀███▄███
▄▄▄██▀██
▀▀▀███▄
▄▄▄█▄█▀
▀▀██▀█
█▄▐▌▄█
▀████▀
▄██▄█▀██
▄███▄██▄██
██▄██████▀█
▀██████████
▄▀▀███▀████
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀
HOUSE EDGE
  1%  
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀
WAGERED
  BTC200M+  
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀
MAX PROFIT
 BTC5+ 
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀
 
  PLAY NOW  
Porfirii (OP)
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2660
Merit: 3991


A swap that needs a hand? zeto.cash@proton.me


View Profile WWW
September 15, 2026, 07:54:21 AM
 #2405


-snip-

Aaand here we go: irfan_pak10's topic is now translated in Romanian as well! I hope the megathread will also follow soon.

New Hindi translations published:

-snip-

Thank you dansus, Gazeta and M47AK16 for these new translations! I have just added them to the list. As per the megathread, hopefully I will finish it this weekend (wishful thinking? Roll Eyes).

In addition, I will share with you the criteria to qualify for this month's raffle, with enough time so that anyone who wants to can participate.


DYING_S0UL
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1274


The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translator - AOBT


View Profile WWW
September 15, 2026, 01:32:42 PM
 #2406

Translators, I would appreciate it if you updated your translated topics.

NotATether has requested his topic be updated once again (though I'm not sure what new changes were made, would have been better if he specified it).


So this is in the attention of cygan, katanic97, Adiljutt156, r_victory, GB, DS, Porf and M47AK16.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████▄█████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀█████████████
█████████▀███▀██████▀████
██████████████████▄██████
█████████▄▄█▄▄███████████
██████████▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████▀█████
████████████████▀▀███████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
 
 EARNBET 
|⚽ 🏀
 
🏈 🏓
 
🎯 🥊
 
⚾ 🎾
 
⛳ 🏐
 
🏏 🏎️
|


███████▄▄███████████
████▄██████████████████
██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███
█▄████████████████████████
▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██
███████████████████████████
█████████▌████▀████████████
███████████████████████████
▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██
█▀█████████████████████▀██
██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███
████▀██████████████████
███████▀▀███████████

....HIGHEST....
VIP REWARDS

 ✔ G U A R A N T E E D   
| 
 🜲 
KING OF
THE CASTLE

$200K in prizes
| 
..PLAY NOW..
r_victory
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1048



View Profile WWW
September 15, 2026, 06:17:08 PM
 #2407

NotATether has requested his topic be updated once again (though I'm not sure what new changes were made, would have been better if he specified it).

My translation has already been updated!  Wink

█████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀██▀█████████████
███████▀▀████▄▄████▀█████████
█████████▄▄██████▄▄█▄▄███████
████████▀▀████████████▀▀█▀▀██
████████████▀▀█▀▀▄██████▄████
███████▄▄████████████▀███████
███████████▄███████▄▄█▄▄█████
███████▀▀████████████████████
███████████▀█████▀▀█▀▀███████
███████▄▄██████████▄▄████████
███████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
█████████████████████████████
 
 
 🕶 NO KYC 
|🜲 
VIP ❯❯❯❯
TRANSFER
| 
WEEKLY
RAKEBACK
|
| 
  PLAY NOW   
GazetaBitcoin
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2576
Merit: 10252


Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker


View Profile WWW
September 16, 2026, 06:07:07 AM
Merited by Porfirii (1), yhiaali3 (1)
 #2408

NotATether has requested his topic be updated once again

Done on my side.

(though I'm not sure what new changes were made, would have been better if he specified it).


I compiled a changelog here:

Quote
- added a list sequence at Features (replacing the - with
  • )
- changed a * with a - at second line from Features
- idented to the right the second line of Features
- added a new sentence at Features: If you see any, report them here.
- added 2 more lines at Features: "
  • More accurate results than both Google and the built-in forum's search" and "
  • Comprehensive search and metadata API, with more methods coming"
    - changed "Dartnode" with "Enzu"
    - changed "380GB" with "many terabytes"
    - changed "48 threads" with "96 threads"
    - changed "$170/month" with "almost $400/month"
    - deleted 2 lines from Roadmap
    - changed one line from Roadmap to "Create an end-user API (Done!)"
    - edited last line from Roadmap by deleting the second sentence
    - changed the first 4 lines from Donations and adding a new line instead - "If you wish to support the maintenance and future development of Talksearch, you can use the donation button at the bottom of the site. You can pay in Bitcoin, Monero, as well as any other crypto using Trocador."
    - added 2 more lines below the translations: "Disclaimer - your searches are not private. Talksearch keeps logs of queries in Google Cloud for debugging and troubleshooting purposes. Google also logs your IP address, and it's impossible for me to disable this. If this is a turn-off for you, use DuckDuckGo instead. However, your data will never be sold or shared with anyone." and "Talksearch is a search engine, not an archive. We don't store deleted or stale copies of posts. Do not rely on Talksearch for finding unmodified posts."
I hope I did not miss anything.

So this is in the attention of cygan, katanic97, Adiljutt156, r_victory, GB, DS, Porf and M47AK16.

And also in the attention of taufik123, satscraper, Abdulzuruku01, mela65, Danica22, DrBeer, yhiaali3 and Akuma_.

██████████████████████
█████████████▄▄████▄▄████
███████████▄██▌█▀▀▀▀▄████
█████████▄████████▄██████
████████▀███▀███▄███▀████
████████▄█████▀███▄▄▄████
████████████▀███▄████████
█████▄▀▀██▀█████▀██▀█████
████████▀█████▀█▄▀███████
█████▄▀█▀▀██▀████████████
████▄▀▀███▀██████████████
███▄▀████████████████████
██████████████████████
 
 bustabit 
██████▄█▀
███▄███▀
██▀██▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀
▀█▄█▄▄▄
█▀██▀▀
█▄▐▌▄█
▀████▀
██▀▀███▄
██▄▄█████▄
█▀██████▄██
██████████▀
████▀███▀▀▄
 
THE ORIGINAL
CRASH GAME
.....S I N C E   2 0 1 4.....
▀█▄██████
▀███▄███
▄▄▄██▀██
▀▀▀███▄
▄▄▄█▄█▀
▀▀██▀█
█▄▐▌▄█
▀████▀
▄██▄█▀██
▄███▄██▄██
██▄██████▀█
▀██████████
▄▀▀███▀████
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀
HOUSE EDGE
  1%  
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀
WAGERED
  BTC200M+  
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀
MAX PROFIT
 BTC5+ 
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀
 
  PLAY NOW  
fullfitlarry
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 504
Merit: 363


You Attract What You Are


View Profile
September 16, 2026, 07:43:05 AM
 #2409

Hello Fam,

I have completed the translation of @irfan_pak10, [FREE TOOL] NoFomoBTC — Bitcoin Converter, Analysis, Network & Learning Tools to Filipino,-> [LIBRENG TOOL] NoFomoBTC — Bitcoin Converter, Pagsusuri, Network at Mga Tools.

GazetaBitcoin
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2576
Merit: 10252


Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker


View Profile WWW
September 16, 2026, 08:42:50 AM
 #2410

I have completed the translation of @irfan_pak10

Thanks larry! We reached now 5 translations already for this topic. The progress is 50% in very short time.
I announced the author about your translation. Cheers!

██████████████████████
█████████████▄▄████▄▄████
███████████▄██▌█▀▀▀▀▄████
█████████▄████████▄██████
████████▀███▀███▄███▀████
████████▄█████▀███▄▄▄████
████████████▀███▄████████
█████▄▀▀██▀█████▀██▀█████
████████▀█████▀█▄▀███████
█████▄▀█▀▀██▀████████████
████▄▀▀███▀██████████████
███▄▀████████████████████
██████████████████████
 
 bustabit 
██████▄█▀
███▄███▀
██▀██▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀
▀█▄█▄▄▄
█▀██▀▀
█▄▐▌▄█
▀████▀
██▀▀███▄
██▄▄█████▄
█▀██████▄██
██████████▀
████▀███▀▀▄
 
THE ORIGINAL
CRASH GAME
.....S I N C E   2 0 1 4.....
▀█▄██████
▀███▄███
▄▄▄██▀██
▀▀▀███▄
▄▄▄█▄█▀
▀▀██▀█
█▄▐▌▄█
▀████▀
▄██▄█▀██
▄███▄██▄██
██▄██████▀█
▀██████████
▄▀▀███▀████
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀
HOUSE EDGE
  1%  
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀
WAGERED
  BTC200M+  
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀
MAX PROFIT
 BTC5+ 
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀
 
  PLAY NOW  
Porfirii (OP)
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2660
Merit: 3991


A swap that needs a hand? zeto.cash@proton.me


View Profile WWW
September 16, 2026, 10:06:23 AM
 #2411

I have completed the translation of @irfan_pak10

Thanks larry! We reached now 5 translations already for this topic. The progress is 50% in very short time.
I announced the author about your translation. Cheers!

It is even more surprising Bitlist's translation's progression, the task of which 60% has already been completed, in no time. It seems that we have returned from our vacation with our energies fully recharged Smiley

Thank you fullfitlarry, I just added your translation to the list and I will merit it very soon.

yhiaali3
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2576
Merit: 2692



View Profile WWW
September 16, 2026, 05:17:54 PM
 #2412

....
And also in the attention of ..... yhiaali3
Thanks for tagging me, I actually wasn't aware of this update.
I will update the Arabic translation for the topic.
However, as you noted, @NotATether hasn't added the Arabic translation to the OP yet, even though you thankfully requested the addition of both the Arabic and Ukrainian translations in the thread.

I will update the Arabic translation as soon as possible, and I hope it gets added to the OP.


███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀

█▄▄▄██████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████
████▌█████▀███▌█████▀▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▌█████▄███▌█████▄███▐███████████████████▄
▐████████████▀███████▄██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀
▐████████████▄██▄███████████▌█████████▄████▀
▐█████████▀██████████▌█████████████▄▄████▀
██████████▄█████▀████████▐███▌██▄██████▀
██████████████▀███▐███▌██████████████████████
████▀██████▀▀█████████▌███▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌
 
      P R E M I E R   B I T C O I N   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K      

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

  98%  
RTP

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

 HIGH 
ODDS

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀
 
..PLAY NOW..
Chilwell
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1442
Merit: 699


SIG-830B212735


View Profile WWW
September 16, 2026, 05:23:30 PM
 #2413

I have completed the translation of @irfan_pak10

Thanks larry! We reached now 5 translations already for this topic. The progress is 50% in very short time.
I announced the author about your translation. Cheers!


I have completed the translation of @irfan_pak10, [FREE TOOL] NoFomoBTC — Bitcoin Converter, Analysis, Network & Learning Tools to Pidgin language, Naija board-> [FREE TOOL] NoFomoBTC — Bitcoin Converter, Analysis, Network & Learning Tools.


R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||.
|
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄
▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄
▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
█░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
█▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
████████████░███████▀▄▀
████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
████████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
GazetaBitcoin
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2576
Merit: 10252


Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker


View Profile WWW
September 16, 2026, 05:39:00 PM
 #2414

I have completed the translation of @irfan_pak10

Thank you Chilwell! Now we have 60% covered for this topic as well. And I announced the author once more about this new translation.

Let's hope we will get soon some translations also for the megathread Smiley

██████████████████████
█████████████▄▄████▄▄████
███████████▄██▌█▀▀▀▀▄████
█████████▄████████▄██████
████████▀███▀███▄███▀████
████████▄█████▀███▄▄▄████
████████████▀███▄████████
█████▄▀▀██▀█████▀██▀█████
████████▀█████▀█▄▀███████
█████▄▀█▀▀██▀████████████
████▄▀▀███▀██████████████
███▄▀████████████████████
██████████████████████
 
 bustabit 
██████▄█▀
███▄███▀
██▀██▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀
▀█▄█▄▄▄
█▀██▀▀
█▄▐▌▄█
▀████▀
██▀▀███▄
██▄▄█████▄
█▀██████▄██
██████████▀
████▀███▀▀▄
 
THE ORIGINAL
CRASH GAME
.....S I N C E   2 0 1 4.....
▀█▄██████
▀███▄███
▄▄▄██▀██
▀▀▀███▄
▄▄▄█▄█▀
▀▀██▀█
█▄▐▌▄█
▀████▀
▄██▄█▀██
▄███▄██▄██
██▄██████▀█
▀██████████
▄▀▀███▀████
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀
HOUSE EDGE
  1%  
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀
WAGERED
  BTC200M+  
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀
MAX PROFIT
 BTC5+ 
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀
 
  PLAY NOW  
taufik123
Legendary
*
artcontest
Online Online

Activity: 3402
Merit: 2568


Duelbits.com


View Profile
September 18, 2026, 12:01:29 AM
 #2415

And also in the attention of taufik123, satscraper, Abdulzuruku01, mela65, Danica22, DrBeer, yhiaali3 and Akuma_.
Although I am not a member of AOBT, But, I am the first translator to Talksearch.io.
I've updated according to the main Thread and Translated some content as per the available Update date

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5537157.msg67154357#msg67154357

Porfirii (OP)
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2660
Merit: 3991


A swap that needs a hand? zeto.cash@proton.me


View Profile WWW
September 20, 2026, 10:30:56 AM
Merited by DYING_S0UL (1)
 #2416

-snip-

I compiled a changelog here:

Quote
<...>

I hope I did not miss anything.

So this is in the attention of -snip-

And also in the attention of -snip-

Thank you DS and Gazeta! I have just updated my translation.



-snip-

In addition, I will share with you the criteria to qualify for this month's raffle, with enough time so that anyone who wants to can participate.

I propose the following criteria to choose the best translators of the month. Those interested in qualifying, make sure you have fulfilled enough items to be eligible Wink


4 or more points qualify.

The winner will not be able to participate again in the next 4 months (this way we favour that sooner or later everyone who deserves it gets the prize). Info for all the members of the Alliance: cygan, GazetaBitcoin, zasad@, myself, Husna QA, mindrust, DrBeer, Peanutswar, Hatchy, dansus021, DYING_S0UL, katanic97, r_victory, Chilwell, Adiljutt156, M47AK16 and fullfitlarry.

Keep up the good work!!! Smiley

snowpega
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1078
Merit: 519


AntiSwap.io - NO AML/KYC EXCHANGER MONITORING


View Profile WWW
September 21, 2026, 05:19:05 PM
Merited by Adiljutt156 (1)
 #2417

Hi there! All AOBT's.

Hope you all are doing well. I have done a translation of a hilariousandco topic into the Urdu language. I know I am kinda late, as I was busy with some other things off-forum. But finally i completed this topic as well.

OP: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2766177
Here is the link to the translation: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=232519.msg67165875#msg67165875

Please add it to the OP here. Many Thanks!

GazetaBitcoin
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2576
Merit: 10252


Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker


View Profile WWW
September 22, 2026, 12:13:59 PM
 #2418


Thanks snowpega. That topic was finished already, but one more translation won't hurt Smiley I also noticed that you added the AOBT banner, so I thank you for that. Are you so kind, please, to add now the banner to your previous translations too? -- [1], [2], [3]. I remember you said at some point you were encountering an error while trying to add the banner to those translations, but since you added it to this one, I believe you solved the issue...?

Also, now we have 3 more topic in progress, one being the one proposed by you in August. It would be a lot of help if you could give a hand with the translation of the topic you proposed Smiley


██████████████████████
█████████████▄▄████▄▄████
███████████▄██▌█▀▀▀▀▄████
█████████▄████████▄██████
████████▀███▀███▄███▀████
████████▄█████▀███▄▄▄████
████████████▀███▄████████
█████▄▀▀██▀█████▀██▀█████
████████▀█████▀█▄▀███████
█████▄▀█▀▀██▀████████████
████▄▀▀███▀██████████████
███▄▀████████████████████
██████████████████████
 
 bustabit 
██████▄█▀
███▄███▀
██▀██▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀
▀█▄█▄▄▄
█▀██▀▀
█▄▐▌▄█
▀████▀
██▀▀███▄
██▄▄█████▄
█▀██████▄██
██████████▀
████▀███▀▀▄
 
THE ORIGINAL
CRASH GAME
.....S I N C E   2 0 1 4.....
▀█▄██████
▀███▄███
▄▄▄██▀██
▀▀▀███▄
▄▄▄█▄█▀
▀▀██▀█
█▄▐▌▄█
▀████▀
▄██▄█▀██
▄███▄██▄██
██▄██████▀█
▀██████████
▄▀▀███▀████
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀
HOUSE EDGE
  1%  
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀
WAGERED
  BTC200M+  
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀
MAX PROFIT
 BTC5+ 
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀
 
  PLAY NOW  
Porfirii (OP)
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2660
Merit: 3991


A swap that needs a hand? zeto.cash@proton.me


View Profile WWW
September 22, 2026, 12:35:07 PM
 #2419

Hi there! All AOBT's.

Hope you all are doing well. I have done a translation of a hilariousandco topic into the Urdu language. I know I am kinda late, as I was busy with some other things off-forum. But finally i completed this topic as well.

OP: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2766177
Here is the link to the translation: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=232519.msg67165875#msg67165875

Please add it to the OP here. Many Thanks!

Thank you snowpega! Translation has been added to the corresponding list.



I also inform that I have finished notocactus' Mega thread with resources for newbies, and the Spanish translation is already available here.

Since it translating the titles of the threads and other tools mentioned is not necessary, I found it much easier to translate it than I expected at first Smiley

snowpega
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1078
Merit: 519


AntiSwap.io - NO AML/KYC EXCHANGER MONITORING


View Profile WWW
September 22, 2026, 01:07:44 PM
 #2420


Thanks snowpega. That topic was finished already, but one more translation won't hurt Smiley I also noticed that you added the AOBT banner, so I thank you for that. Are you so kind, please, to add now the banner to your previous translations too? -- [1], [2], [3]. I remember you said at some point you were encountering an error while trying to add the banner to those translations, but since you added it to this one, I believe you solved the issue...?

It's my pleasure to participate in the community for a healthy contribution of positive work. And Thanks for your kind words! Mean a lot.
Nope, after checking again, the issue is still there! So I am still unable to edit the translated post again due to the same error. But this time, luckily i have edited one translation successfully which was showing no error while previewing it.

This one: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=232519.msg66997656#msg66997656

Edit: While making a new translation, no error occurred, and I can add a banner very smoothly to all of my upcoming translations.

Also, now we have 3 more topic in progress, one being the one proposed by you in August. It would be a lot of help if you could give a hand with the translation of the topic you proposed Smiley

Yeah off course, I would love to do this. I was also thinking about this, Like OP is in portion of multipule post. So, anyone who is translating this topic also have to post in portions? In case of Pakistan, we don't have our local board but we have a seperate dedicated thread. And the problem is that when anyone will post first portion of translation, and before posting another one other members of that thread can also post there about their continues dicussion which can break translation rythm.

Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 »
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!