Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:40:12 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Blank Poll

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LeaseRig.net Rent & Hire Scrypt(Jane/Nfactor)/SHA3/SHA256/X11 HashPower!  (Read 125776 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
djeZo

Activity: 588
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 05:08:43 PM

I cannot access my admin panel. My usual password does not seem to work any more and the reset password option does not seem to be working right now.

Until new domains propagate:
http://23.236.58.114/?page=admin

mikk2k2

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 05:15:48 PM

Can't reach the site at all now - still work on going I assume?

Rent My Rig: Lexie       Trust Thread: Here       Cloud Mining: Trade Ghs/BTC Here    LeaseRigs: Here
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8968

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 05:19:15 PM

Rig stats graphs show a period of downtime during the maintenance/transition/whatever just happened. I just added an hour to each of my customers but was there really any downtime?

Stats would have gone down for a bit but not the miners unless you restarted during the actual final transfer of the site.

I have a lot of these messages in my proxies:

Connecting to LeaseRig.net
Connecting to LeaseRig.net failed!

DNS issue? I thought proxy users were not affected by the move?

(edit: spelling)
Gamer67

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 05:20:56 PM

I cannot access my admin panel. My usual password does not seem to work any more and the reset password option does not seem to be working right now.

Until new domains propagate:

Sorry I should have been a bit more descriptive.

I cannot access my admin account any more using any of the links provided (new and old). It will not accept the password that I used last. There is no password reset working.

"I am not Dorian Nakamoto."
miaviator (OP)
Donator

Activity: 686
Merit: 519

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 05:22:44 PM

ALL PROVIDERS THAT HAVE SECURITY DEPOSIT WITH DJEZO CAN REQUEST IT TO BE RELEASED BY CONTACTING HIM; PROVIDE YOUR BTC ADDRESS AND REPUTATION THREAD. YOU HAVE UNTIL 30.4.2014 TO DO SO.

djeZo

Activity: 588
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 05:24:34 PM

Rig stats graphs show a period of downtime during the maintenance/transition/whatever just happened. I just added an hour to each of my customers but was there really any downtime?

Stats would have gone down for a bit but not the miners unless you restarted during the actual final transfer of the site.

DNS issue? I though proxy users were not affected by the move?

Still having issues? Most of you already have new domains, I see 0 connections in LRP Proxy on my server. The site was offline for some time, this could explain your issues.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8968

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 05:28:21 PM

Still having issues? Most of you already have new domains, I see 0 connections in LRP Proxy on my server. The site was offline for some time, this could explain your issues.

It was spewing these messages for a few minutes but now has reconnected. It seems we're good now. Thanks!
Yeos

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 05:29:22 PM

I'm having issues with my second rig QUZINOS showing offline. I switch to the new IP for both rigs but its still showing offline. I even try switching between sgminer and cgminer. Only differences I see is that I generated a LeaseRigProxy ID but never used it. HELP

UPDATE: I figured it out.

bit2580

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 05:42:41 PM
Last edit: March 31, 2014, 05:54:11 PM by bit2580

Since today, Im not able to add or delete pools on my account? Is the error on my side?

restarted cgminer, and it solved!
escobol

Activity: 158
Merit: 39

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 06:09:58 PM

Went smooth, thnx maviator
iamdez

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 06:10:08 PM

I see maintenance is complete, but now I can't reset my password which means I can't login (can you provide a way to change the password manually please. LastPass doesn't pick up the form you've got on the login page and I can't write to it.

We didn't even program password resets yet Smiley   

What do you mean you didn't program them yet? They've been working and here's a screenshot of your reset password page:

http://imgur.com/Eq2OLcN

This mess is because LeaseRig has two separate logins - one for renter and one for leaser (provider).

The login for provider is only accessible via link http://23.236.58.114/?page=admin (there is no menu item/icon on LeaseRig maing page to this "provider login"). And once you're logged-in you can not change your provider's password.

The other login is for the renters (customers) - this is via the "LOGIN" menu item on the LeaseRig main page ... and when you're logged in as the customer (renter) you can change your password - but this only changes the password for your's "renter" account ... for the "provider" account still stays intact ...

That said - the first thing on the to-do list would be to merge those two accounts/logins into single one so that one "person" can be leaser&renter at the same time with one account ...

I'm just a renter and have been trying to login via the leaserig.net interface (Checking the URL to be sure I didn't end up in the IP address based login.

I've tried logging in with the last password that they sent me and also have tried resetting the password.

When I try to login I get a message that my user account doesn't exist

When I try to reset the password it says that "If valid an email has been sent"

No emails show up.
Gamer67

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 06:34:20 PM

Sorry to sound repetitive. But there is no password reset option on the admin login page.

"I am not Dorian Nakamoto."
iamdez

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 06:34:49 PM

I see maintenance is complete, but now I can't reset my password which means I can't login (can you provide a way to change the password manually please. LastPass doesn't pick up the form you've got on the login page and I can't write to it.

We didn't even program password resets yet Smiley   

What do you mean you didn't program them yet? They've been working and here's a screenshot of your reset password page:

http://imgur.com/Eq2OLcN

This mess is because LeaseRig has two separate logins - one for renter and one for leaser (provider).

The login for provider is only accessible via link http://23.236.58.114/?page=admin (there is no menu item/icon on LeaseRig maing page to this "provider login"). And once you're logged-in you can not change your provider's password.

The other login is for the renters (customers) - this is via the "LOGIN" menu item on the LeaseRig main page ... and when you're logged in as the customer (renter) you can change your password - but this only changes the password for your's "renter" account ... for the "provider" account still stays intact ...

That said - the first thing on the to-do list would be to merge those two accounts/logins into single one so that one "person" can be leaser&renter at the same time with one account ...

I'm just a renter and have been trying to login via the leaserig.net interface (Checking the URL to be sure I didn't end up in the IP address based login.

I've tried logging in with the last password that they sent me and also have tried resetting the password.

When I try to login I get a message that my user account doesn't exist

When I try to reset the password it says that "If valid an email has been sent"

No emails show up.

Got my password reset email, got logged in. Looks like it's working for me now.

Note: 1 of 2 things could have fixed this.

1. They updated code in the back end to start working again
2. I had to delete domain cookies and clear app/web cache (Chrome) in order to possibly get the correct information to appear and therefore submitted.
s4ndm4ns

Activity: 131

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 06:47:50 PM

My rigs seem to show hashrate but pools cannot be changed via leaserig, I added the additional IP

kenshirothefist

Activity: 457
Merit: 273

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 06:54:48 PM

Question: What maintenance is being carried out right now?

Well, this transition should really be announced in advanced ... you can't just switch to a new server at a random time without even notifying the users ... you could at least send a short email to the providers and to the renters to announce this transition...

Sorry, miaviator, I didn't see this time-schedule announcement ... and I'm pretty sure many other providers&renters didn't saw it as well ... a short email to all users wouldn't do no harm Wink

Anyway, miaviator&XMK3&djeZo, congratulations on this more or less smooth transition!

Now, when the new server is up&running, here is my top-10 to-do wishlist (high to low priority):

1) merge provider&renter login into a single account with the possibility of changing the password and also introduce 2-factor auth

2) the ability to bulk-hire (mass-hire) multiple rigs at once: one would enter desired hash power and desired rent time -> LeaseRig would select top N rigs to get the desired hash power and the renter would Hire all those rigs with one click (see this: http://files.kobal.org/caveminers/leasrig_bulk_hire.jpg)

3) new provider sign-up with auto-verification (provider would register himself at leaserig, setup his rig and then run the "auto-verification" process -> this would set the rig to 24h mining on selected providers pool ... if the average speed after 24 would be >= declared hashrate, the new provider would be auto-verified ... after that the provider would also have to deposit (declared hashrate * X) BTC funds on a security deposit BTC address on his account, this BTC address would be locked for 7 days, after that it would unlock itself and provider would be able to withdraw his security deposit) ... this way you would get rid of manual adding of users and those manual security deposits)

4) introduce provider reviews (5-stars evaluation + points, weighted by rented hashpower and stability)

5) setup some simple ticket system (for example, osTicket)

6) accept Litecoin as payments

7) separate STATS graphs for actual hashrate (as reported by API) and calculated hashrate (as calculated from accepted shares)

Cool allow provider to "mark rig as non-hirable" -> this would be different from "Disable rig" so that you could "mark rig as non-hirable" even when a rig is already hired -> this would enable provider to put rig in maintenance mode after the current rent ... I know that there is already the workaround by artificially rising the prices to "non-acceptable" and also disabling re-hire option, but this is really clumsy ... I don't wanna mess the prices, I just "mark rig as non-hirable" (the rig would still be displayed, but there would be no "Hire" link and rig would be marked as "non-hirable"

9) show total currently rented hashpower under global STATS

10) user-frendly, adaptive, responsive and mobile devices friendly design Wink

Anyway, keep up the good work!

p.s.: could you please enable ICMP echo (ping) on the new server so that provider can verify latency and possibly debug connection issues from LRP to LeaseRig?
mattbigblue

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 06:55:26 PM

I've also added secondary IP and can't change/add pools nor user that rented rig from me..Also I didn't receive payment yet, despite it shows that my rig was rented out (also didn't receive notify email)...  Huh

s4ndm4ns

Activity: 131

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 07:00:13 PM

Extending lease time doesnt work for me as well.

miaviator (OP)
Donator

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 07:01:27 PM

The painful part of the transfer is over.

Notice #1:
All deposit addresses will be changed and current addresses will become invalid!  Any coins deposited to the old addresses after the change will be stuck in purgatory.

miaviator (OP)
Donator

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 07:05:58 PM

I've also added secondary IP and can't change/add pools nor user that rented rig from me..Also I didn't receive payment yet, despite it shows that my rig was rented out (also didn't receive notify email)...  Huh

Notify emails were fixed.  They will come from admin@leaserig.net for now.  We are still working on a permanent solution to email notices as only a temporary fix is currently in place.

My rig was rented and the payment went through just a few minutes ago.  Is there a txid next to the rental history in your admin panel?

miaviator (OP)
Donator

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 07:07:27 PM

Extending lease time doesnt work for me as well.

I just extended a random renters lease for 30 minutes from my admin panel.  Maybe that functionality was broken due to a code redeploy?  IE you happened to click the button at the same time as we rolled out a new codebase.  Try it again and let us know.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: