Bitcoin Forum
September 28, 2024, 10:15:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Will you be participating in the 100 push-ups a day until Bitcoin is $100K challenge?
Hell yes! - 43 (38.4%)
I'll give it a shot. - 39 (34.8%)
Not a chance. - 21 (18.8%)
Bitcoin will never hit $100K! - 9 (8%)
Total Voters: 112

Pages: « 1 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 [164]
  Print  
Author Topic: 100 Push-Ups A Day Until Bitcoin Is $100K Challenge  (Read 24568 times)
DirtyKeyboard

Activity: 406
Merit: 703

Fly free sweet Mango.

View Profile
Today at 07:10:59 AM

This is a wonderful challenge, thank you DirtyKeyboard for including me in the list, you are doing a very nice job.
Very soon Bitcoin will hit 100k or more is just a matter of time.
Robert Kiyosaki the famous author took to social media platform X Wednesday, calling bitcoin “on fire.” He emphasized that procrastination is the biggest mistake investors can make, urging them to start buying BTC, even if it’s only for $500. Kiyosaki stressed that bitcoin is on track to reach $300,000 per coin this year.

https://news.bitcoin.com/rich-dad-poor-dad-author-robert-kiyosaki-bitcoin-on-fire-btc-headed-for-300k-this-year/
You're welcome, and Thank you!

Report Format: '100k,User Name,DaysPushing,TotalPushupsDone,Date(Optional)' See the OP for more details

I just noticed that we exceeded half million pushups two days ago 🎉
We just passed 400k 🎉  Wink

BTC100k,DirtyKeyboard,229,23666,2024-09-28BTC

███████████████████████████████            ▟██           ████████
████████████████████████████        ⚞▇▇▋███▎▎()>       ██████
███████████████████████████████            ▜██           ████████
Wonder Work

Activity: 140
Merit: 123

View Profile
Today at 09:10:04 AM

Wow, I completed 18k push ups yesterday. It surprised me I did 18k push ups.

Wow thats great, Your pushup day by day increase and your body step by step build up body building. I know that you feel relax and fresh mind all day when you start pushup excercise. i have suggestion for you keep up your pushup then will happy all day. By the way dear brother congratulation to you because you cross the 18k pushup.

My last 3days report:
1st/2nd/3rd=24x3=72 [100k,Wonder Work,15,883,2024-09-26]

1st/2nd/3rd=25x3=75 [100k,Wonder Work,16,958,2024-09-27]

1st/2nd/3rd=25x3=75 [100k,Wonder Work,17,983,2024-09-28]

████████████████████     BitList     ████████████████████
Real-Time Data Tracking Curated by The Community
│     List #kycfree Websites     │
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1344

View Profile
Today at 09:11:19 AM

Great milestone

100k,aoluain,25,777,2024-09-24

3 x 15

100k,aoluain,26,822,2024-09-28

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄
█░▄█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▄░█
▀▄░███▄▄▄▄███░▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
DYING_S0UL

Activity: 448
Merit: 382

Reward: 10M Shen (Approx. 5000 BNB) Bounty

View Profile WWW
Today at 03:39:36 PM

We have had rain here all day for the last 3 days. The last 3 days had rained which made the weather very cool, so the last 3 days were good days for push ups. The weather has been cool for the last 3 days, so I try to push up a little more than before. I have done 150+150+160 total 460 push ups in last 3 days.

Man, 460 pushups?Huh? Roll Eyes How many breaks did you take and for how long? I even struggle to do 20 pushups in a single set! Considering your report, and 150 a day, you have a very good physique! I wish I could do that. I am barely doing like 50 pushups a day and then collapsing to the floor.  Cry

My Report: 100k,DYING_S0UL,6,309,28-09-2024

SuperBitMan

Activity: 70
Merit: 34

View Profile
Today at 03:45:56 PM

Great achievement.
There's high demand of Bitcoin in the market that is one sign that Bitcoin will hit $100k soon, high demand of Bitcoin helps to increase the price of Bitcoin, if you start investing in Bitcoin as a newbie you will still make huge profit is still a good time to invest in Bitcoin because it will get to $500k to a million dollar invest and hold for a long time that's the secret to great profit in Bitcoin investment.

When I was doing my pushups today a friend of mine saw me and asked me my reason of doing push-ups I just told him because Bitcoin is about hitting $100k and I'm not the only one doing this and we are doing it to welcome Bitcoin hitting $100k and that the push ups is good for our health too, he became interested immediately and now wants to start accumulating and holding Bitcoin till it hits $100k.
As we keep pushing let's also preach Bitcoin to anyone interested.
libert19

Activity: 2632
Merit: 968

Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards

View Profile WWW
Today at 03:47:04 PM

Report: 100K,libert19,12,228

Push-ups done today:

Code:

█████████████▄██▀███▄██
██▄▄███▄███▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▀
█████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████▄▀████████▄█
▀▀▀█████▀███▀█▄▄▄▄██
████████▀███████████
███████████████████▀
█████████████████
█████▄▄██████████████▄
███████████████
████████████████░░▀▀
████████▀▀▀▄▄███▀

███████████
█████████████
██████░██████░█████░░█████░████████████░████████████
██████░██████░█████░░█████░████████████░████████████
███████████░░░█████░░█████░▀▀▀▀███████░░▀▀▀▀███████
██████░██████░█████░░█████░░░███████░░░░░░███████
██████░██████░█████░░█████░███████░░░░░░███████
█████████████░████████████░████████████░████████████
███████████░░░░░██████████░████████████░████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Buzzing with Fortune, Sweetening Your Day in Web3
..........WHITEPAPER   |   BOT   |   MINI-APP   |   X   |   NEWS   |   CHANNEL..........
[/cen
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3850
Merit: 10882

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
Today at 04:29:14 PM

We have had rain here all day for the last 3 days. The last 3 days had rained which made the weather very cool, so the last 3 days were good days for push ups. The weather has been cool for the last 3 days, so I try to push up a little more than before. I have done 150+150+160 total 460 push ups in last 3 days.

Man, 460 pushups?Huh? Roll Eyes How many breaks did you take and for how long? I even struggle to do 20 pushups in a single set! Considering your report, and 150 a day, you have a very good physique! I wish I could do that. I am barely doing like 50 pushups a day and then collapsing to the floor.  Cry

My Report: 100k,DYING_S0UL,6,309,28-09-2024

There are quite a few of us, including yours truly, who started out doing less than 100 pushups per day and we worked our way up with perhaps starting at fewer than 20 pushups per set and then getting up to 30 pushups per set and then even higher numbers of perhaps 50-60 pushups per set.  I doubt if there are many guys who are consistently doing more than 60 pushups per set, yet sure it is possible that some guys are able to do those higher numbers, yet we are not necessarily aiming to do the same quantity as someone else, since we should be working within our own abilities, and sure we should be able to work up to higher amounts of pushups per set or more pushup sets in a day, if that is what we might want to achieve.

Personally in the beginning, I found that spreading my pushup sets through the whole day, then I could recover from my earlier set before doing the next set.   These days I can do more pushups within a set and I can do more sets within a shorter period of time, which means that I can do more sets in a day as compared to the beginning and even more pushups in a day, yet it is still hard for me to do pushups, and there can be a lot of soreness in various parts of the body and there also can be some overall body tiredness that comes from doing a lot of pushups depending on your age and/or your otherwise fitness level.  

I personally believe that it is good to do pushups every single day if we are wanting to either maintain our abilities to do the quantity of pushups that we have achieved or if we are wanting to increase the quantity and/or quality of our pushups.... yet sure,  there are some guys who skip days of doing pushups, yet I feel that I need to do them every day in order to keep being able to do them. psychologically and physically.

Relatedly, I found is that I had started with 3 sets of pushups per day and then later worked myself up to 5 sets of pushups per day, so you can somewhat choose how many pushups that you do in a set and/or whether you try to do them fast or slow and/or whether you try to do your pushups to exhaustion or not.  It seems that if you do at least 3 sets of pushups per day, you are quite likely to see improvement over time, even if you also might have some periods in which you might feel that you are not seeing much if any improvement. Every time I write down my pushups and I time my pushups too so that with the passage of time I can measure the extent to which it might appear that improvement is showing in the data.. and yeah, sometimes it can hurt a lot just to do a few pushups, so I will tend to breath hard and even grunt and make other noises to psych myself into being able to do them and to get  through the pain and the resistance that is also present.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
DYING_S0UL

Activity: 448
Merit: 382

Reward: 10M Shen (Approx. 5000 BNB) Bounty

View Profile WWW
Today at 05:29:01 PM

There are quite a few of us, including yours truly, who started out doing less than 100 pushups per day and we worked our way up with perhaps starting at fewer than 20 pushups per set and then getting up to 30 pushups per set and then even higher numbers of perhaps 50-60 pushups per set.  I doubt if there are many guys who are consistently doing more than 60 pushups per set, yet sure it is possible that some guys are able to do those higher numbers, yet we are not necessarily aiming to do the same quantity as someone else, since we should be working within our own abilities, and sure we should be able to work up to higher amounts of pushups per set or more pushup sets in a day, if that is what we might want to achieve.

Personally in the beginning, I found that spreading my pushup sets through the whole day, then I could recover from my earlier set before doing the next set.   These days I can do more pushups within a set and I can do more sets within a shorter period of time, which means that I can do more sets in a day as compared to the beginning and even more pushups in a day, yet it is still hard for me to do pushups, and there can be a lot of soreness in various parts of the body and there also can be some overall body tiredness that comes from doing a lot of pushups depending on your age and/or your otherwise fitness level.  

I personally believe that it is good to do pushups every single day if we are wanting to either maintain our abilities to do the quantity of pushups that we have achieved or if we are wanting to increase the quantity and/or quality of our pushups.... yet sure,  there are some guys who skip days of doing pushups, yet I feel that I need to do them every day in order to keep being able to do them. psychologically and physically.

Relatedly, I found is that I had started with 3 sets of pushups per day and then later worked myself up to 5 sets of pushups per day, so you can somewhat choose how many pushups that you do in a set and/or whether you try to do them fast or slow and/or whether you try to do your pushups to exhaustion or not.  It seems that if you do at least 3 sets of pushups per day, you are quite likely to see improvement over time, even if you also might have some periods in which you might feel that you are not seeing much if any improvement. Every time I write down my pushups and I time my pushups too so that with the passage of time I can measure the extent to which it might appear that improvement is showing in the data.. and yeah, sometimes it can hurt a lot just to do a few pushups, so I will tend to breath hard and even grunt and make other noises to psych myself into being able to do them and to get  through the pain and the resistance that is also present.

Man, my full body aches now. Whenever I tried to push my limits, I got sore bodies for like two days. It's like my hands have stopped working, kind of like a paralyzed person unable to move. How do i put it, A rusty old engine that hasn't been used for years!!! What i'm really lacking here is consistency. Tbh, I haven't been able to do daily pushups, in between this challenge, I have skipped some of the day for many reasons, like work, events, traveling, etc! I have to make it a habit, so that my body can adapt to the daily pushups. That way, I guess, my body won't ache as much as it is now!

(Dear JayJuanGee, I have always wanted to ask you this! How are you able to write so long detailed comment everytime? If it were my it would have took forever! Tongue)

CoinMin3r

Activity: 776
Merit: 518

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile WWW
Today at 06:08:29 PM

100k,CoinMin3r,122,10310,2024-09-28 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

██▄▄██████████▄▄█████████
▄██████████████▄████████

██████▀▀▀▀██████▄▄▄▄███
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████▄▄▄▄▄████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████▄▄▄▄██████▀▀▀▀███
▀██████████████▀████████
██▀▀██████████▀▀█████████
I © I
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3850
Merit: 10882

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
Today at 06:38:14 PM
Last edit: Today at 09:44:49 PM by JayJuanGee

[edited out]
Man, my full body aches now. Whenever I tried to push my limits, I got sore bodies for like two days. It's like my hands have stopped working, kind of like a paralyzed person unable to move. How do i put it, A rusty old engine that hasn't been used for years!!! What i'm really lacking here is consistency. Tbh, I haven't been able to do daily pushups, in between this challenge, I have skipped some of the day for many reasons, like work, events, traveling, etc! I have to make it a habit, so that my body can adapt to the daily pushups. That way, I guess, my body won't ache as much as it is now!

There may be some times that several of us are just not in very good shape, or we are not very used to doing pushups or exercises similar to pushups.  So for your own psychological and physical improvement, you may well want to start out by limiting your pushups to 3 sets per day.  1 set in the morning, 1 set mid day and 1 set at night, and maybe limit yourself to ONLY 10-20 pushups per set.  After a week or two of doing this daily, you should start to see improvements in terms of how many pushups that you are able to do each set and even how much closer you can put the sets together and/or your level of soreness and/or overall body tiredness may go down.

(Dear JayJuanGee, I have always wanted to ask you this! How are you able to write so long detailed comment everytime? If it were my it would have took forever! Tongue)

I have quite a few years practicing typing, and I also have some background in various kinds of writing of a variety of topics.  This kind of forum topic typing/writing tends to be more free-style, yet in other kind of writing, sometimes there are needs to back up the writing with more evidence, and so sure, it still is possible to back up some forum topics (posts) with evidence, yet it still is completely up to personal discretion regarding how much evidence that you might want to provide beyond just providing facts and/or logic and/or conclusions... so surely when we write in a forum context, there may be a lot more sloppiness, but it is not necessarily going to be the case when some folks might decide to back up their posts with more concrete pieces of evidence.. which sometimes I try to do with the providing of examples, too.. .yet in the end, we are still quite informal and there is a choice in regards to how much to provide.

By the way, in certain kinds of professional writing, you are not necessarily allowed to write in longer ways, so there can be some forcing of making the writing shorter, and in forums like this we can choose whether or not to make our writings long or short and we can also choose the extent to which we might deviate from any particular topic or to include examples that may or may not have had been part of the initial subject being discussed.

Edited: added report
100k,JayJuanGee,237,52890,2024-09-28

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
l99l

Activity: 305
Merit: 211

⭕ BitList.co

View Profile
Today at 06:53:59 PM

I just noticed that we exceeded half million pushups two days ago 🎉

Glory is near 🎉
I believe we are closer to Bitcoin reaching 100k.

Report:100k,l99l,7,760,2024-09-28

Pages: « 1 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 [164]
  Print  

Jump to: