Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:59:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 [387] 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 ... 634 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info  (Read 759173 times)
itsjustchrisc

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 04:32:30 PM

I dont get why anyone is still holding the bags. I bought in at ~1600 and sold at ~2000. This is not a long term coin whatsoever.

1: Copy coin. Copy coins don't succeed. There is nothing revolutionary about this coin. Its got a lot more coins than BC, and a lot more whales.

The more clueless Blackcoin people that keep posting stuff like this, the more likely you are to crash your own BC market.  When you constantly see day after day of Blackcoin people claiming Blackcoin isn't a clone coin, like it invented proof of stake, it just makes you look like some kind of scammer from hell because the facts just aren't even close to true.  

It's like watching someone from Litecoin claim they invented proof of work.

Face it.. BlackCoin brought innovation to the table.. the idea of mining pools for POS, a great marketing campaign. a large and growing community that is actually smart and know how to fix issues RIGHT when they arise.

What did WhiteCoin bring? A developer that made a copy coin just to cash out and leave bag holders high and dry. And now a no skilled dev team trying to rush to release an imaginary wallet. That's what WhiteCoin has brought to crytos ... infact.. WhiteCoin makes the crypto community look bad.

smh... sad.

whitecoin hurdles highlighted how this whole community seems to operate.

a portion of us bands together to try and work out a coin with hurdles, and another portion bands together to talk shit....

you say wc makes crypto look bad?  i think it makes it look good for the above mentioned reason

the only thing sad as you say, is your bad attitude, name calling, and how you make our community look.

peace

+10000000
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 04:51:01 PM
Last edit: May 02, 2014, 05:09:53 PM by XbladeX

I dont get why anyone is still holding the bags. I bought in at ~1600 and sold at ~2000. This is not a long term coin whatsoever.

1: Copy coin. Copy coins don't succeed. There is nothing revolutionary about this coin. Its got a lot more coins than BC, and a lot more whales.

The more clueless Blackcoin people that keep posting stuff like this, the more likely you are to crash your own BC market.  When you constantly see day after day of Blackcoin people claiming Blackcoin isn't a clone coin, like it invented proof of stake, it just makes you look like some kind of scammer from hell because the facts just aren't even close to true.  

Face it.. BlackCoin brought innovation to the table.. the idea of mining pools for POS, a great marketing campaign. a large and growing community that is actually smart and know how to fix issues RIGHT when they arise.

What did WhiteCoin bring? A developer that made a copy coin just to cash out and leave bag holders high and dry. And now a no skilled dev team trying to rush to release an imaginary wallet. That's what WhiteCoin has brought to crytos ... infact.. WhiteCoin makes the crypto community look bad.

smh... sad.

Multipool is nothing new...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=515981.0

BlackCoin Multipool Making Altcoin History!~~
March 14, 2014, 10:12:39 PM

--- 1st POS self pump oriented mooltipool.
BC was 1st coin going to POS after short POW part.
Read history.

Now all copy that idea....Why WC have in TITLE  "MULTIPOOL: whitecoinpool.com" ? - looks like important info
but not only WC ^^ some POS coins titles looks like:
FAC - "[ANN]Faircoin - MULTIPOOL PAYS..."
Share - [ANN][SHARE]ShareCoin - Pure POS - FREE AND FAIR DISTRIBUTION - with Multipool

PPC should be moaning at BC though since the main innovation here over BTC is POS itself.  A group of miners essentially agreeing to mine profitable alts and dump them for BC is nothing compared to the innovation of POS itself.

Problem is that because of lower security sunnyking want to keep POW part.

rat4 wanted show that pure POS system can be secured itself and he didn't agree with sunny king of that
so he created pure POS BC he  had to change something in orginal POS protocoll.
So BC dev bringed POS coins on new lvl becouse he turned of POW part and he showed allso that
having only low diff POW part can cause security problems.

Anyway BC Dev forking part of PPC had to put some creative job into it and make POS secure not just copy and this is fair.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
cointradero

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 05:06:05 PM

smh... sad.

Read history.

Now all copy that idea....Why WC have in TITLE  "MULTIPOOL: whitecoinpool.com" ? - looks like important info
Share - [ANN][SHARE]ShareCoin - Pure POS - FREE AND FAIR DISTRIBUTION - with Multipool

Ever heard of Mint?
XbladeX
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 05:10:34 PM

smh... sad.

Read history.

Ever heard of Mint?
They copied idea after BC Cheesy lol... few weeks later BTW they had about 50-80 Mhs on it.
In orginal mint thread you will find evidence of copy that idea or thier official reddit in link.

http://www.reddit.com/r/MintCoin/comments/20ewmq/mintcoin_multipool/

"Just noticed yesterday that Blackcoin (BC) is launching the first ever altcoin multipool."

sobad

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 05:19:20 PM

Any news of updated wallet?
Thanks.

cointradero

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 05:35:42 PM

smh... sad.

Read history.

Ever heard of Mint?
They copied idea after BC Cheesy lol... few weeks later BTW they had about 50-80 Mhs on it.
In orginal mint thread you will find evidence of copy that idea or thier official reddit in link.

"Just noticed yesterday that Blackcoin (BC) is launching the first ever altcoin multipool."

I was speaking of the short PoW stage followed by PoS.  Unless I have my timelines wrong, Mint came first.  I'm not denying the multipool for BC came first.
XbladeX
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 05:40:56 PM

smh... sad.

Read history.

Ever heard of Mint?

I was speaking of the short PoW stage followed by PoS.  Unless I have my timelines wrong, Mint came first.  I'm not denying the multipool for BC came first.
Mint was POW/POS hybrid just look at:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=551861.0
Security analysis of PoW/PoS hybrids with low PoW reward

BC was 1st pure POS. - note that BC dev proved weakens PoW/PoS hybrids with low PoW reward.
Mint just copied PPC in short but lowered to POW to 1Mint.
BC dev worked on secure pure POS.
You can even find interview where he is talking about it.
http://www.followthecoin.com/interview-creator-blackcoin-bc
"Rat4: The main reason for creating BlackCoin is to show the crypto community my view of a future coin. Not everyone in the crypto community agrees that BlackCoin’s way of disabling PoW is stable and secure. This should be proven by long-term practice."

I hope you all see some difference between BC and others ^^.

cleanbaldy

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 05:46:23 PM

Any news of updated wallet?
Thanks.

same question

Anyone hop on the IRC and see what's up?   It's block here at my office through the firewall, but I'm sure they're in there talking about it...
joulesbeef

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

moOo

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 05:47:36 PM

Mint was first for the POS, black coin was just a copy.. but I do think they were better at advertising the idea than mint.

They are just changing claims because they lost that argument.. so now it is the multipool. WHich isnt as self pump or awesome as people pretend.  Its like standing on a board and lifting the bored up. It does create some false volume, but it isnt this amazing self pump device people claim.

you can cut the middle man out and think about it. You mine declining value alt coins, sell for btc, buy BC and then turn around and sell BC. and that makes the price go up? Oh wait, lets multiple that by 1000 people.. that will work. Hey the false volume does have some psychological effects. There IS positive to the multipool.. but it is mostly psychological and not some sort of brilliant self pumping idea.

and really who gives a fuck who was first or what is innovative.

DOge wasnt innovative, but it kicked some fucking ass. And despite the decline, it is STILL KICKING ASS.

I've made money off a ton of shit coins that were total shit. and really thats what most of us are hear for.

Do I think WC or BC will become the worlds defacto currency.. I HIGHLY DOUBT IT... but I will trade and mine either as long as it is possible.

mooo for rent
XbladeX
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 05:51:29 PM
Last edit: May 02, 2014, 06:09:19 PM by XbladeX

Mint was first for the POS, black coin was just a copy.. but I do think they were better at advertising the idea than mint.

They are just changing claims because they lost that argument.. so now it is the multipool. WHich isnt as self pump or awesome as people pretend.  Its like standing on a board and lifting the bored up. It does create some false volume, but it isnt this amazing self pump device people claim.

you can cut the middle man out and think about it. You mine declining value alt coins, sell for btc, buy BC and then turn around and sell BC. and that makes the price go up? Oh wait, lets multiple that by 1000 people.. that will work. Hey the false volume does have some psychological effects. There IS positive to the multipool.. but it is mostly psychological and not some sort of brilliant self pumping idea.

and really who gives a fuck who was first or what is innovative.

DOge wasnt innovative, but it kicked some fucking ass. And despite the decline, it is STILL KICKING ASS.

I've made money off a ton of shit coins that were total shit. and really thats what most of us are hear for.

Do I think WC or BC will become the worlds defacto currency.. I HIGHLY DOUBT IT... but I will trade and mine either as long as it is possible.

1st pure POS is NXT but it was build in java not C++

Mint was just PPC copy hybrid POW/POS. like Nova,HBN with low POW reward = 1mint.

BC was 1st pure POS after POW part look at links.
BC dev found flaw in Mint and helped them secure coin and they had to turn of POW part.
You have all facts on hand and links.
Don't be so lazy and check truth.

http://www.followthecoin.com/interview-creator-blackcoin-bc
"Rat4: The main reason for creating BlackCoin is to show the crypto community my view of a future coin. Not everyone in the crypto community agrees that BlackCoin’s way of disabling PoW is stable and secure. This should be proven by long-term practice."

// sorry for offtopic about POS history but sume times is good to know genesis.
GL with reparing POS in WC.

joulesbeef

moOo

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 05:53:32 PM

I hope you all see some difference between BC and others ^^.

dont really care.

This is a thread about WHITECOIN.. and repairing it.

I own some blackcoin but yall are being some petty and annoying little fucks.

all the people who advert other coins in other coins threads are just filling up an already hard to read forum thread, with useless junk no one in this thread is looking to read.

Plus you only help the coin you attack by increasing comment count, which many people use to judge which coins are hot.

Hey I like black, I own black. I will discuss the awesomeness of black in the blackcoin thread.

But yall arent helping shit in here.. whiny that we need to give blackcoin credit for this or that. And I dont give a fuck if they were first.
Do any of yall work on the xerox OS? NO? why not? they invented the mouse.. it was fucking ground breaking. No one had thought of mouses and icons instead of just fucking text.
Obviously we are all on xerox systems instead of those copy pastas known as windows and apple.. no?  WELL THEN WHO THE FUCK CARES WHO IS FIRST.

anyways.. lets get back to the topic at hand.. ETA on wallet.  Tongue

mooo for rent
joulesbeef

moOo

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 05:55:31 PM

now it is first "pure" POS.. Yeah I checked the links.
MINT CAME UP WITH THE POS IDEA FIRST.
BC could have fixed the flaws.
DOESNT MATTER.
YOUR CLAIM WAS WRONG.
AND EVEN IF IT WASNT.
IT DOESNT MATTER
YOU ARE FILLING THIS THREAD WITH BULLSHIT WHINEY POSTS ABOUT A COIN THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS THREAD.

SO GO SUCK BLACK COIN DICK SOMEWHERE ELSE.

mooo for rent
gerdab

Activity: 686
Merit: 266

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 06:00:58 PM

May 2
always the same song: wallet in testing!, the devs are working!, give us ur hashpower for free to maintain Blockchain!
on exchange sites many continue to lose money in speculation manipulative...
if they wrote a wallets code line by line, it ll be already ready!
would not it time to let it die in peace?!
AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 06:06:57 PM

Yes... all members with less than 50 activity must be spam... Great advise. Check my post count (This is in response to a guy a page back Wink)

Whitecoin will never be big. Its a pump & dump coin. Get real.

BTC long
BC long
Fluttercoin long
Asiacoin short

Sorry not everyone will become a millionaire from this... Im surprised how gullible people are in cryptocurrencies, everyone thinks each new coin = mega millions. BTC is having a hard time getting business's to accept them. They have by far the largest market cap. Over 6 billion. These new coins, are lucky to be a few million.

GL
1 1 0 0 1 1 1 0 0 0 1

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 06:08:25 PM

smh... sad.

Whitecoin will grow into something great, it's inevitable. Lower prices attract new adopters, pumpers an tech-innovators, just like it was with bc (which succeeded).
Whitecoin doesn't make crypto look bad - it makes crypto look like a reflection of the real world: Where bad guys strike, good guys rally to work together as a team. People from different countries, who have never before seen their teampartners are tied together by one goal and many enemies. This is how communities work, this is why wc will work as a coin (despite all errors of the past). Nobody is 100% right all the time, nobody knows all the answers but one thing is for sure: Whitecoin isn't the underdog anymore, it has grown beyond that. And mostly because of all this strange hate from other altcoiners. Ironic, isn't it?

I'm fascinated about the mindset of certain people.  In spite of all the facts people will only see what they want to see.  You must get your news from Fox News too.  
buzz2708

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 06:08:52 PM

Why bittrex disabled WC deposit/withdrwal?

BTC : 1Nt7TtotpU5L2Duz6igVX2b2kYN61rpMiz
jamieb81

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 06:09:38 PM

May 2
always the same song: wallet in testing!, the devs are working!, give us ur hashpower for free to maintain Blockchain!
on exchange sites many continue to lose money in speculation manipulative...
if they wrote a wallets code line by line, it ll be already ready!
would not it time to let it die in peace?!

I can't believe people are still busy with WC sorry but so many other potential good coins out there,

I agree, let WC die in peace..
Slipknot79
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2014, 06:15:18 PM

What coin has similar downs and ups?

XbladeX
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 06:22:50 PM

What coin has similar downs and ups?
Similar to WC -with pure POS:
i know:
Blitz coins POS - dev sold coin and ran way
DynamicCoin(1st BC copy) - also pure pos with premine but with technical problems
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=509173.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=500304.0

damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 06:25:15 PM

smh... sad.

Whitecoin will grow into something great, it's inevitable. Lower prices attract new adopters, pumpers an tech-innovators, just like it was with bc (which succeeded).
Whitecoin doesn't make crypto look bad - it makes crypto look like a reflection of the real world: Where bad guys strike, good guys rally to work together as a team. People from different countries, who have never before seen their teampartners are tied together by one goal and many enemies. This is how communities work, this is why wc will work as a coin (despite all errors of the past). Nobody is 100% right all the time, nobody knows all the answers but one thing is for sure: Whitecoin isn't the underdog anymore, it has grown beyond that. And mostly because of all this strange hate from other altcoiners. Ironic, isn't it?

Why do people still keep trying to compare WC to BC.  WC will not become anything close to what BC currently is.

If WC even touches 1500 satoshi the sell off will be so massive
Pages: « 1 ... 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 [387] 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 ... 634 »
  Print  

Jump to: