Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:44:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 [417] 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 ... 634 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info  (Read 759175 times)
FryguyUK
Legendary

Activity: 801
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 06:07:26 PM

I never actually thought that logo would be considered let alone used. Wow.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 06:45:58 PM

we need more people on the whitecoin pool

i think most left WC after all the fuck ups and don't know it is functioning agian.

xuser

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 06:50:49 PM

mogonzo ask poloniex why WC is still frozen !!!!! I WANT MY MONEY !!!! NO comunications between the exchanges HuhHuhHuh?
+1

Free Distribution 14,000,000 VPNCOIN !!! Vr34YoAisMrDsTqsHJnwTKsjTKikY3kBxS
yogabba

Activity: 65

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 06:51:27 PM

will there be a problem if i do not update the old wallet?

yes. Update the wallet.
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 06:52:27 PM

let's get on coinpayments all message them and request..

seattletu

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 07:03:16 PM

Hey everyone, just to keep you all informed because I see it's now leaked into the AsiaCoin thread.... heh....

So I've received numerous requests from the AsiaCoin community for help and support from myself and the whitecoin foundation. Naturally, I told them I have my hands a bit full right now. However, throughout the conversation an idea did get floated:

Concept: WhiteCoin was saved and revived because of a community rallying that went outside its own community and into the world at large of crypto. In many ways, we owe a debt to our larger community. But we also owe existing debts to the individuals who helped us save WhiteCoin.

Proposed compromised: I suggested, that if a bounty were gathered by the AsiaCoin community and donated to the WhiteCoin Foundation (specifically to pay our team for work done to date), that it would then be something worth considering in WhiteCoin's best interest.

To make things clear: This is only a proposal. I'd like everyone's opinion on this.

And to be very specific, I would not be taking the lead of AsiaCoin. I would offer them my knowledge and instruction on how to organize as we have, in exchange for a donation to our community. This in the end would not take much of my time at all, because I'd be taking from existing material to help teach them:

- How to properly rally a community
- The different between begin a leader and a pr rep
- Instruction on how to operate a team with a democratic consensus based approach
- Instruction on how to independently verify the work of strangers you don't know over the internet Smiley

To make clear again, if we did this, I would not be taking on a leadership role in AsiaCoin.

I look forward to your thoughts, and thanks very much.

Chris

I say go for it. Its win-win if we help them survive. First of all if they donate to the WC fund, that's great you guys deserve much compensation for your work so far. And if you successfully save asiacoin I can guarantee whitcoin would see a boost of support from the AC community. They would invest in WC and they would be a part of our community just like we would be a part of theirs.

Strength in numbers. Its tough in the crypto world, you need all the allies you can get.
xuser

Activity: 79

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 07:06:15 PM

Hey everyone, just to keep you all informed because I see it's now leaked into the AsiaCoin thread.... heh....

So I've received numerous requests from the AsiaCoin community for help and support from myself and the whitecoin foundation. Naturally, I told them I have my hands a bit full right now. However, throughout the conversation an idea did get floated:

Concept: WhiteCoin was saved and revived because of a community rallying that went outside its own community and into the world at large of crypto. In many ways, we owe a debt to our larger community. But we also owe existing debts to the individuals who helped us save WhiteCoin.

Proposed compromised: I suggested, that if a bounty were gathered by the AsiaCoin community and donated to the WhiteCoin Foundation (specifically to pay our team for work done to date), that it would then be something worth considering in WhiteCoin's best interest.

To make things clear: This is only a proposal. I'd like everyone's opinion on this.

And to be very specific, I would not be taking the lead of AsiaCoin. I would offer them my knowledge and instruction on how to organize as we have, in exchange for a donation to our community. This in the end would not take much of my time at all, because I'd be taking from existing material to help teach them:

- Instruction on how to operate a team with a democratic consensus based approach
- Instruction on how to independently verify the work of strangers you don't know over the internet Smiley

To make clear again, if we did this, I would not be taking on a leadership role in AsiaCoin.

Chris

I say go for it. Its win-win if we help them survive. First of all if they donate to the WC fund, that's great you guys deserve much compensation for your work so far. And if you successfully save asiacoin I can guarantee whitcoin would see a boost of support from the AC community. They would invest in WC and they would be a part of our community just like we would be a part of theirs.

Strength in numbers. Its tough in the crypto world, you need all the allies you can get.
+1

Free Distribution 14,000,000 VPNCOIN !!! Vr34YoAisMrDsTqsHJnwTKsjTKikY3kBxS
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 07:10:25 PM

Chris

fuck those AC guys, let that shit scam coin die. Focus on getting chunky tip top and trading and paying in WC.

AC scum were fudding the hell of of WC before it became apparent our 0,75% premine was nothing to their 1000% premine lol

Let AC perish like it deserves.  I even have 150k of that crap left over.

AC were the main haters of WC.... now they come begging...hehe no way waste time helping that scam get back on its feet.

The original WC dev was just a fool, who sold his coins cheap and couldn't even code POS in. AC dev was a flat out scammer, think how many BTC he sucked out of the market already that shit stain.

cointradero

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 07:13:25 PM

Chris

I would caution that we have had enough problems of our own of late and a public partnership with another coin victimized by a bad dev might be seen by those outside the respective communities not as a show of strength, but a sign of desperation, or give the vague sense of it being doubly "scammy".  
sgtstedanko

Activity: 86

Hai!

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 07:17:13 PM

WhiteAsiaCoin
cassius69

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 07:21:25 PM

WhiteAsiaCoin

A quadruple ScamCoin wrapped inside of a ShitCake.

tevayo

Activity: 620
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 07:22:58 PM

Chris

I would caution that we have had enough problems of our own of late and a public partnership with another coin victimized by a bad dev might be seen by those outside the respective communities not as a show of strength, but a sign of desperation, or give the vague sense of it being doubly "scammy".  

Banger42

Activity: 379

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 07:26:10 PM

Chris

+1
cassius69

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 07:26:54 PM

Chris

I think the only focus should be on WC.

Why take a chance that could associate WC with a tremendous scam.

AC is 'radioactive' and WC shouldn't be involved with it, IMO.

Garbanzo wants a donation to 'The Foundation' cuz he is the Foundation  Grin

JoeRigs

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 07:30:23 PM

I would respectfully decline the request to "help" AC. There is plenty to do with WC.

No need to be disrespectful; you could certainly offer some pointers or informal help, but I wouldn't commit time / resources that ought to be invested here.
cointradero

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 07:35:31 PM

I would respectfully decline the request to "help" AC. There is plenty to do with WC.

No need to be disrespectful; you could certainly offer some pointers or informal help, but I wouldn't commit time / resources that ought to be invested here.

Yes, I agree.  I fully hope they get help, but it should likely not be done with association with specific coins.  Specific devs can do it without much backlash, but I wouldn't want to conflate the coin images at this point in time.  If we were in a more secure position, such as BC is at this point, it would be seen a benevolent, but we aren't on our feet well enough to be helping anyone else publicly. 

torjusg

Activity: 94

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 07:36:34 PM

I agree on leaving Asiacoin alone for now. They can be helped later if they can't sort things out themselves.

Are the multipools doing well? Much miners using them?
kopam

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 07:44:47 PM

I also think the wallet needs some work on, so its easier to use for the masses.
Adding all the nice features some of the other coins have, like - unlock button, coin control, no need for .conf file and maybe a bit more stylish looks.
I personally would donate towards such improvements.

+1

Giving total balance would be nice too...i.e.  Balance, staking and immature totals

I've been giving that some thought actually. Our current push is to pay the devs for existing work with our fundraising, but we could start a 2nd foundation WC address for those who wish to donate towards future development?

Well i think this would be much more important then helping AC ( and i did loose a good amount of BTC in this scam ). I mean this was a true scam and i see no reason why this coin should be revived or any shit like that, let it just die.
Instead of spending effort in this direction, do it for WhiteCoin !
Lets improve the wallet, maybe the logo since i think there is a lot of negative feedback for it ( maybe a pool would be a good idea to see peoples opinion ). But well most importantly lets do whatever we can with the wallet !
Nice looks, easy unlock, easy minting and coin control. Why not add mining option to the wallet ( for the official WC multi pool ).
Well pretty much everything that will make it as simple as possible for newcomers !

▐▒▄
          ▄▄▌   ▐▒██▒▒▄
       ▄▒███▌     ▀▒███▒▒▄
   ░▒▒██▒▒██▌  ▄▒▄▄   ▀▒███▒▄
   ▐██▒  ▐██▒▒██████▒▄▄   ▐███
   ▐██▌  ▐███▒▀   ▀▀▒██▒   ███
   ▐██▌  ▐██▌       ███   ███
   ▐██▌  ▐██▌       ███   ███
   ▐██▌  ▐██▒▒▄   ▄▄▒███   ███
   ▐██▌   ▀▒███▒▒██▒▀▀   ▐███
   ▐▒███▒▄▄   ▀▒▒▀   ▄▒████▒
       ▀▒███▒▄      ████▒▀
          ▀▀▒███▒   █▀
              ▀▒█
BEXAM
███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █

█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███

▄████▄
                       ▄▄█████▀▀███
                   ▄▄████▀▀    ███
             ▄▄▄████▀▀   ▄▄   ▐██
         ▄▄█████▀      ▄█▀   ██▌
    ▄▄████▀▀▀      ▄███▀     ██▌
   ████▀       ▄▄████▀      ▐██
    ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀        ██▌
         ▀████████          ▐██
           ▀████▌           ███
            ▀███  ▄██▄▄    ▐██▀
             ███▄███▀███▄   ███
             ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                         ▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄██▄▄▄   ▄
    ██▄           ▄████████████▀
    █████▄▄      ▐█████████████▀
     █████████▄▄▄▄▐████████████▌
    █▄█████████████████████████▌
    ▀██████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
      ▐██████████████████████
        ▀██████████████████▀
          ▄▄█████████████▀
    ▀████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄██████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████
   ████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
   ███████████████      ██████
   ██████████████▌   ▐█████████
   ████████████▀▀    ▀▀▀██████
   ████████████         ██████
   ████████████████████████████
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███

███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █
cassius69

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 07:44:57 PM

Yes, I agree.  I fully hope they get help, but it should likely not be done with association with specific coins.  Specific devs can do it without much backlash, but I wouldn't want to conflate the coin images at this point in time.  If we were in a more secure position, such as BC is at this point, it would be seen a benevolent, but we aren't on our feet well enough to be helping anyone else publicly. 

Ya got a point. Since our first dev dumped the premine and mogonzo still logs in as him and then the double spend attack and the fact that whitecoin is still not back on exchange, we might wanna keep a low profile.

Xtrata

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 07:45:23 PM

Poloniex Exchange @Poloniex

WC unfrozen.

fyi.
Pages: « 1 ... 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 [417] 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 ... 634 »
  Print  

Jump to: