Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:38:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 [386] 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 ... 634 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info  (Read 759175 times)
Spartan10

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 10:33:23 AM

What is the current status of WC?

When will be running list of the richest (distribution list)?

When will WC return to his technical condidtion?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 10:39:22 AM

There is a beta test of linux wallet tomorrow US time.

Go into the irc for more details. Make sure you have a github user to test compile the wallet

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Kestrel71

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 11:19:17 AM

Blah blah blah

Oh look another new account talking utter crap again.  Do these kids think making themselves look stupid with dumb posts is going to make this community falter?  haha dumb is dumb I guess Smiley
r0ach
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 11:27:15 AM

I don't think people understand.  There are so many people financially invested in this coin from numerous pool owners, exchange owners, large whales, small whales, developers, etc, that it's literally impossible to lose on this coin in the mid to long term.  

Some guy above was trying to claim that since some pool owners bought a bunch of coins, it had to be a scam.  You don't think pool owners invest in cryptocurrency too? wtf?  The pool owners are probably smarter than you and know this coin is guaranteed to be pumped in the near future after wallet release.  It's also impossible that a fixed stake wallet won't be released.  They were just trying to fix it to adhere to the current chain.

Even if Mogonzo and everyone he's ever talked to in his entire life was simultaneously ran over by a bus, we can have an exchange like Mintpal facilitate the wallet changeover by having everyone deposit to their old blockchain address, then using their accounting to credit you to the new chain without even having to debug the old coin while we keep up the old chain using the multipool till all transfers are done.

This is honestly the option that should have been done in the first place.  If tomorrows beta succeeds, then fine, if not, then we need to immediately move to this.

......ATLANT......
..Real Estate Blockchain Platform..
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                    ████████████░
                  ▄██████████████░
                 ▒███████▄████████░
                ▒█████████░████████░
                ▀███████▀█████████
                  ██████████████
           ███████▐██▀████▐██▄████████░
          ▄████▄█████████▒████▌█████████░
         ███████▄█████████▀██████████████░
        █████████▌█████████▐█████▄████████░
        ▀█████████████████▐███████████████
          █████▀████████ ░███████████████
    ██████▐██████████▄████████████████████████░
  ▄████▄████████▐███████████████░▄▄▄▄░████████░
 ▄██████▄█████████▐█████▄█████████▀████▄█████████░
███████████████████▐█████▄█████████▐██████████████░
▀████████▀█████████▒██████████████▐█████▀█████████
  ████████████████ █████▀█████████████████████████
   ▀██▀██████████ ▐█████████████  ▀██▀██████████
    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀██████████

..INVEST  ●  RENT  ●  TRADE..
 ✓Assurance     ✓Price Discovery     ✓Liquidity     ✓Low Fees

███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

◣Whitepaper ◣ANN ThreadTelegram
◣ Facebook     ◣ Reddit          ◣ Slack

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███

Hero/Legendary members
ycm82

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 12:24:20 PM

I don't think people understand.  There are so many people financially invested in this coin from numerous pool owners, exchange owners, large whales, small whales, developers, etc, that it's literally impossible to lose on this coin in the mid to long term.  

Some guy above was trying to claim that since some pool owners bought a bunch of coins, it had to be a scam.  You don't think pool owners invest in cryptocurrency too? wtf?  The pool owners are probably smarter than you and know this coin is guaranteed to be pumped in the near future after wallet release.  It's also impossible that a fixed stake wallet won't be released.  They were just trying to fix it to adhere to the current chain.

Even if Mogonzo and everyone he's ever talked to in his entire life was simultaneously ran over by a bus, we can have an exchange like Mintpal facilitate the wallet changeover by having everyone deposit to their old blockchain address, then using their accounting to credit you to the new chain without even having to debug the old coin while we keep up the old chain using the multipool till all transfers are done.

This is honestly the option that should have been done in the first place.  If tomorrows beta succeeds, then fine, if not, then we need to immediately move to this.

+1

While everybody and their moms were selling, I was buying, smiling all the way down to 600. If wc crashes or gets p&d'd I still will stand by this coin, it will only grow long-term. It has potential and some strange kind of energy behind it - maybe born out of all the problems (and their community-driven solutions), maybe born out of all the FUD and hate this coin seems to get from the outside. All you need for constant growth is some more devs, great ideas for branding, marketing and distribution and a growing community.

My uneducated guess: After the first announced beta-wallet test on linux in 6h, it won't go through the roof but the price should stabilize around 800 - 900 in the next 1-2 days. From then on the community decides what's about to happen. I would love to see another big community evolve out of this mess like doge did. Maybe something more mature and different but their general attitude sure is the right way to grow.

BTW: Be a beta-tester for the upcoming wallet (c&p from irc):
[13:52] <+Oizopower> NOTICE: if you wan't to participate in tonights beta for the wallet, get a linux enviroment with GUI running, be in this channel in 6 hours.

IRC here:
http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=whitecoinfoundation&uio=d4#
While everybody and their moms were selling, I was buying,
+1
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 01:13:14 PM

Some guy above was trying to claim that since some pool owners bought a bunch of coins, it had to be a scam.  You don't think pool owners invest in cryptocurrency too? wtf?  The pool owners are probably smarter than you and know this coin is guaranteed to be pumped in the near future after wallet release.  It's also impossible that a fixed stake wallet won't be released.  They were just trying to fix it to adhere to the current chain.

" etc, that it's literally impossible to lose on this coin in the mid to long term.  "
Newer say impossible especially in crypto ... (... mint pal there is 390 coins waiting to enter )
WC was pumped to hard at beginning to top 20 market cap that is why it will be hard to push it up more.
Can white coin stand side with side with new incoming innovative coins to keep top 20 position?
(while now just fixing wallet takes 5+ days this is now just rhetorical question )
In same time is much easier to go down today.

You forgot also about factor of new code coins like Exo,Emunie,Etherum,NEW,NXTL,Midsafe project and other coins which are incoming.

"numerous pool owners, exchange owners, large whales, small whales, developers" -
for all people that should be clear that everyone of them has its own exit strategy most of them want to minimalize exit cost to minimum.
for all should be clear that will happened and when big whales will go away from WC market it will be raped like eg.
Uno,Dev coin just look what was done when whales like Wolong is leaving market to another coin.)

But be honest pump to 1500-1900 sat IMO is still possible in short therm.
Those whales need go out from WC with minimal cost. Whales always have exit strategy no matter how great coin is.
If someone want to risk in WC is free to do it. But never say people "impossible to lose on this coin in the mid to long term"...
especially when started from top 20 coin-market cap
for just being BC clone while it never was POS coin so far here is a biggest joke for me^^.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
digicidal

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 01:32:53 PM

I don't think people understand.  There are so many people financially invested in this coin from numerous pool owners, exchange owners, large whales, small whales, developers, etc, that it's literally impossible to lose on this coin in the mid to long term. 

Some guy above was trying to claim that since some pool owners bought a bunch of coins, it had to be a scam.  You don't think pool owners invest in cryptocurrency too? wtf?  The pool owners are probably smarter than you and know this coin is guaranteed to be pumped in the near future after wallet release.  It's also impossible that a fixed stake wallet won't be released.  They were just trying to fix it to adhere to the current chain.

This is honestly the option that should have been done in the first place.  If tomorrows beta succeeds, then fine, if not, then we need to immediately move to this.

" etc, that it's literally impossible to lose on this coin in the mid to long term.  "
Newer say impossible especially in crypto ... (... mint pal there is 390 coins waiting to enter )
WC was pumped to hard at beginning to top 20 market cap that is why it will be hard to push it up more.
Can white coin stand side with side with new incoming innovative coins to keep top 20 position?
(while now just fixing wallet takes 5+ days this is now just rhetorical question )

You forgot also about factor of new code coins like Exo,Emunie,Etherum,NEW,NXTL,Midsafe project and other coins which are incoming.

"numerous pool owners, exchange owners, large whales, small whales, developers" -
for all people that should be clear that everyone of them has its own exit strategy most of them want to minimalize exit cost to minimum.
for all should be clear that will happened and when big whales will go away from WC market it will be raped like eg.
Uno,Dev coin just look what was done when whales like Wolong is leaving market to another coin.)

Those whales need go out from WC with minimal cost. Whales always have exit strategy no matter how great coin is.
If someone want to risk in WC is free to do it. But never say people "impossible to lose on this coin in the mid to long term"...
for just being BC clone while it never was POS coin so far here is a biggest joke for me^^.

Your bc-permalink to the "blackcoin on wall street"-article in your profile isn't working properly, maybe you should fix that.
Btw, did it work? Did the hot chicks push the price of bc or just their bras? I'm not kidding, just interested in coin-pr and -marketing.

The proof (or not) will come at the end of the month... the event has not happened yet (and who knows - it might not get funded) but there are others regardless.  I think for WC you'll need to get the technical hurdles dealt with first - then you can start trying to build an infrastructure to compete/match.  However, considering the time it's taken for a wallet, a more experienced team might be required...

I'm just glad mine never left the exchange... still made some profits but now everything is just stalled waiting for an 'actual' coin... currently it's nothing more than a speculation ticker on the exchanges.  Good luck to all of you though - I think you're gonna need it.  Once the wallet and the distribution list are publicized... to prove exactly where support, if any were provided will be doing something - you may find that some in the BC community are not as 'trollish' as others.  However, without that transparency, I personally won't be buying for awhile.
altcoinherald

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2014, 01:40:52 PM

i'm not getting any stake, something wrong?

Read the recap of the last 24 hours in the life of WhiteCoin for your answer: http://altcoinherald.com/whitecoin-limps-another-day-working-wallet/
digicidal

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 02:10:43 PM

I don't think people understand.  There are so many people financially invested in this coin from numerous pool owners, exchange owners, large whales, small whales, developers, etc, that it's literally impossible to lose on this coin in the mid to long term. 

Some guy above was trying to claim that since some pool owners bought a bunch of coins, it had to be a scam.  You don't think pool owners invest in cryptocurrency too? wtf?  The pool owners are probably smarter than you and know this coin is guaranteed to be pumped in the near future after wallet release.  It's also impossible that a fixed stake wallet won't be released.  They were just trying to fix it to adhere to the current chain.

This is honestly the option that should have been done in the first place.  If tomorrows beta succeeds, then fine, if not, then we need to immediately move to this.

Your bc-permalink to the "blackcoin on wall street"-article in your profile isn't working properly, maybe you should fix that.
Btw, did it work? Did the hot chicks push the price of bc or just their bras? I'm not kidding, just interested in coin-pr and -marketing.

The proof (or not) will come at the end of the month... the event has not happened yet (and who knows - it might not get funded) but there are others regardless.  I think for WC you'll need to get the technical hurdles dealt with first - then you can start trying to build an infrastructure to compete/match.  However, considering the time it's taken for a wallet, a more experienced team might be required...

I'm just glad mine never left the exchange... still made some profits but now everything is just stalled waiting for an 'actual' coin... currently it's nothing more than a speculation ticker on the exchanges.  Good luck to all of you though - I think you're gonna need it.  Once the wallet and the distribution list are publicized... to prove exactly where support, if any were provided will be doing something - you may find that some in the BC community are not as 'trollish' as others.  However, without that transparency, I personally won't be buying for awhile.

Yes, we need techs first and pr later - I don't think women are the answer (at least not to this problem) but I am curious if a pr-stunt like this (or something else) works for crypto. The doge / bull - cosplay @ wall street got some coverage, other stuff might work too. Bobsled, NASCAR, Doge4water - these are all good ideas. I like bc but the community seems a bit over-ambitious and narrow-minded when it comes to other coins. But that's maybe what you have to be in todays crypto to support your coin of choice.

If wc survives, bc and wc should sit down and talk business. We have a lot in common and I don't mean the sourcecode. Wink

LOL, well considering the amount of bad blood generated on both of these threads.... I think that day might be a long time coming.  I whole-heartedly agree with your criticisms of the BC community actually (despite being a large holder - my coins cost me an average of about 1200 sats... so I'm a little less 'emotional' than many that got caught in the massive PnD).  However, the big thing on both sides is the age.  Coins are much like people in that way (though many around here obviously have them confused with religion) and you just can't expect an infant to be as professional and sophisticated as an adult.  BC may have been around longer... but we're talking about weeks in both cases.

I also agree that it really is what you have to be for there to be any chance of success.  In the space of the past week there have been more color-coins and short-PoW/long-PoS coins launched than I have fingers and toes.  If the current success of DOGE and BC (relative to MINT/FTC especially as they are nearly identical predecessors respectively) proves anything - having technical advantages, 'prettier' graphics, better specification/distributions, etc. are almost completely meaningless.  You've got to at least try to be everything for everyone all at once... and marketing (no matter how gimmicky it might be) is a huge part of that.

Some of us spend hours reading through every ANN thread looking for the next opportunity, and weighing the scam risks against the possible rewards.  But I think we all collectively number less than 100 in all honesty.  The rest are just running around like headless chickens with their tongues and wallets hanging out hoping for the best - but not even taking the time to read the whitepaper on the coin they just threw their savings into.  Undecided

EDIT... and where there are chickens... there are foxes too.  I'm hoping that WC is done with their share of those... but I actually think there are more foxes in the coin right now than there even were at the beginning.
asdf55

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 02:17:44 PM

Read the recap of the last 24 hours in the life of WhiteCoin for your answer: http://altcoinherald.com/whitecoin-limps-another-day-working-wallet/

It's a very subjective article, all 3 of them about WC.

digicidal

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 02:21:24 PM

It's a very subjective article, all 3 of them about WC.

Go back and read the articles about MINT back in February and I think you will understand better. Smiley
coinpool_de

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 03:22:03 PM

Good morning everyone, another quick update.

Testing is continuing to go well, and I'm confident we'll be able to announce our wallet-update time by the end of the day today.

Our broad team of developers are working out of multiple timezones from around the world, which is causing some issues for teamwork, but does give us a bonus that there are people on this nearly 24 hours day.

I'd like to remind everyone:

• Fundraising to pay our devs will not begin until after a fix is available
  • We still need people on the P2P protection ports (links below)
  • With market wallets closed another timewarp attack would fail, and any doublespent coins would vanish from the blockchain before possible conversion to BTC
  • Yesterday's timewarp attack was not to steal from our community, but to steal BTC from exchanges
  • We believe the group that targeted WhiteCoin has targeted other coins in the past, and we strongly discourage attempts to contact or investigate this group by our community. As I said in the IRC scrum last night, whoever did this is not to be trifled with.

URL1: stratum+tcp://mining.oizopower.nl:8343 -u WWBeSGnKpf3mHuVm3CeNwX6MtnEjf4589m -p x

URL2: stratum+tcp://stratum.kryptochaos.com:3324 -u WWBeSGnKpf3mHuVm3CeNwX6MtnEjf4589m -p x
Connection Type: -u WALLET -p x

URL: kernels10.noip.me:8343 -u WWBeSGnKpf3mHuVm3CeNwX6MtnEjf4589m -p x
Connection Type: -u WALLET -p x

Great news. thank you for this update.
AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 03:45:18 PM

I dont get why anyone is still holding the bags. I bought in at ~1600 and sold at ~2000. This is not a long term coin whatsoever.

1: Copy coin. Copy coins don't succeed. There is nothing revolutionary about this coin. Its got a lot more coins than BC, and a lot more whales.
2: This coin is plagued with issues. Double spend error is unacceptable.
3: The devs aren't taking this very seriously.

The only people screaming to buy this coin are those that are holding giant bags of them. This coin is so poorly distributed, its a joke.

Goodluck getting it back up, but Im done with WC for the foreseeable future
r0ach
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 03:56:13 PM

I dont get why anyone is still holding the bags. I bought in at ~1600 and sold at ~2000. This is not a long term coin whatsoever.

1: Copy coin. Copy coins don't succeed. There is nothing revolutionary about this coin. Its got a lot more coins than BC, and a lot more whales.

The more clueless Blackcoin people that keep posting stuff like this, the more likely you are to crash your own BC market.  When you constantly see day after day of Blackcoin people claiming Blackcoin isn't a clone coin, like it invented proof of stake, it just makes you look like some kind of scammer from hell because the facts just aren't even close to true. 

It's like watching someone from Litecoin claim they invented proof of work.

......ATLANT......
..Real Estate Blockchain Platform..
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                    ████████████░
                  ▄██████████████░
                 ▒███████▄████████░
                ▒█████████░████████░
                ▀███████▀█████████
                  ██████████████
           ███████▐██▀████▐██▄████████░
          ▄████▄█████████▒████▌█████████░
         ███████▄█████████▀██████████████░
        █████████▌█████████▐█████▄████████░
        ▀█████████████████▐███████████████
          █████▀████████ ░███████████████
    ██████▐██████████▄████████████████████████░
  ▄████▄████████▐███████████████░▄▄▄▄░████████░
 ▄██████▄█████████▐█████▄█████████▀████▄█████████░
███████████████████▐█████▄█████████▐██████████████░
▀████████▀█████████▒██████████████▐█████▀█████████
  ████████████████ █████▀█████████████████████████
   ▀██▀██████████ ▐█████████████  ▀██▀██████████
    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀██████████

..INVEST  ●  RENT  ●  TRADE..
 ✓Assurance     ✓Price Discovery     ✓Liquidity     ✓Low Fees

███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

◣Whitepaper ◣ANN ThreadTelegram
◣ Facebook     ◣ Reddit          ◣ Slack

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███

Hero/Legendary members
mellomike

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 04:08:12 PM

The more clueless Blackcoin people that keep posting stuff like this, the more likely you are to crash your own BC market.  When you constantly see day after day of Blackcoin people claiming Blackcoin isn't a clone coin, like it invented proof of stake, it just makes you look like some kind of scammer from hell because the facts just aren't even close to true.  

Face it.. BlackCoin brought innovation to the table.. the idea of mining pools for POS, a great marketing campaign. a large and growing community that is actually smart and know how to fix issues RIGHT when they arise.

What did WhiteCoin bring? A developer that made a copy coin just to cash out and leave bag holders high and dry. And now a no skilled dev team trying to rush to release an imaginary wallet. That's what WhiteCoin has brought to crytos ... infact.. WhiteCoin makes the crypto community look bad.

smh... sad.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 04:10:10 PM

first rule about crypto - ignore 99% of posts by sub 50 activity members.

1. they are mostly shill accounts where they don't want to use their regular account
2. they spout worthless junk

sgtstedanko

Activity: 86

Hai!

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 04:13:21 PM

The more clueless Blackcoin people that keep posting stuff like this, the more likely you are to crash your own BC market.  When you constantly see day after day of Blackcoin people claiming Blackcoin isn't a clone coin, like it invented proof of stake, it just makes you look like some kind of scammer from hell because the facts just aren't even close to true. 

Face it.. BlackCoin brought innovation to the table.. the idea of mining pools for POS, a great marketing campaign. a large and growing community that is actually smart and know how to fix issues RIGHT when they arise.

What did WhiteCoin bring? A developer that made a copy coin just to cash out and leave bag holders high and dry. And now a no skilled dev team trying to rush to release an imaginary wallet. That's what WhiteCoin has brought to crytos ... infact.. WhiteCoin makes the crypto community look bad.

smh... sad.

Multipool is nothing new...
cleanbaldy

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 04:14:32 PM

3h till wallet test:

[16:36] <@OdinYggd> We are actively looking for people with Linux-based development environments that are familiar with compiling C++ and using the command line wallet
[16:37] <@OdinYggd> The session is to take place in about 3 hours now
[16:37] <@OdinYggd> If the wallet passes this test, we're back in business. If not, its back to the drawing board for the devteam

IRC here:
http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=whitecoinfoundation&uio=d4#

Good luck guys!   We're all counting on you.  (seriously, we are ALL waiting!)
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 04:19:13 PM

The more clueless Blackcoin people that keep posting stuff like this, the more likely you are to crash your own BC market.  When you constantly see day after day of Blackcoin people claiming Blackcoin isn't a clone coin, like it invented proof of stake, it just makes you look like some kind of scammer from hell because the facts just aren't even close to true.  

smh... sad.

BC ... yes multipool idea for coins with no POW coins left.  That was a good idea.

PPC should be moaning at BC though since the main innovation here over BTC is POS itself.  A group of miners essentially agreeing to mine profitable alts and dump them for BC is nothing compared to the innovation of POS itself.

BC needs to learn that any new idea will be copy and pasted to hell in open source environment. Get over it , get marketing , creating services etc. This is far more important.  All the fudding by BC holders makes the community look desperate. I hold BC and will keep hold of it since it will do well no doubt.  WC was always coming it's here just deal with it and move ahead.  WC community had super growth, the original devs held a gold mine in their hands and those dumb fuckers blew it away for a few small BTC lol. Let's hope the new dev team are as serious as they seem. If so the WC will start to grow massively very quickly again.

Both communities can exist and if smart could work together.

whoopdee

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 04:24:23 PM

smh... sad.

whitecoin hurdles highlighted how this whole community seems to operate.

a portion of us bands together to try and work out a coin with hurdles, and another portion bands together to talk shit....

you say wc makes crypto look bad?  i think it makes it look good for the above mentioned reason

the only thing sad as you say, is your bad attitude, name calling, and how you make our community look.

peace
Pages: « 1 ... 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 [386] 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 ... 634 »
  Print  

Jump to: