Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:53:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: New Official AMT Thread  (Read 149437 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
rik_khaos

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 01:54:45 PM

They have a huge lawsuit against them, don't be a victim of these Mining scamming people or I should call them "Companies"

Has a judge even certified the class?

Or is this some other mystery lawsuit we've yet to hear about?

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mrpark

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 02:00:24 PM

This is what it displayed. 2 of the boards not functional.

BTC: 1JDjCGtxtxoZ46XgTqUoXBDxNFKwcsEmik
loshia
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 02:05:59 PM

This is what it displayed. 2 of the boards not functional.

Your pool stats?
That is the info you should be looking at Wink
to opieum2
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=570438.60

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=643999.msg7191563#msg7191563
And remember Bicknellski is not collecting money from community;D
rik_khaos

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 02:14:29 PM

So I have my miner here.

As I understand it there is likely just a an issue with the voltage ( or so it's been mentioned to me)  Now I'm not comfortable with messing around with it my self unlike some others. My plan was to RMA the 3 boards and keep the two that are hashing fine.

I'm willing to make another offer here. Since it is in hand and if you are comfortable and capable of adjusting the voltage and would like to buy the miner from me I'll sell it. 6 bitcoin which is 2,898 right now. Not a bad price if you are a real do it yourselfer. With that I'll include shipping ( it will even be bundled neatly) and the two power supplies I bought for it. I'm definitely getting the short end of the stick, but I'm willing to do it get my power via some cloud hashing and wash my hands of things and reevaluate what hardware I'll purchase next.

If there is any interest in my offer just PM me.

opieum2

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 02:27:37 PM

Having the damaged hardware though they do need to RMA it and provide you with a working replacement. That is just the law.

@loshia you ask for stats but you dont actually provide useful information. All you do is say get pool stats and then say its a scam. You are the epic definition of a troll. Go fuck yourself. And your response in the other thread is a joke. If you "could have told you that" why the fuck didnt you? Because you are a useless human being who takes pleasure in other peoples pain. So go fuck yourself. At least I am helping people out here. That will bear out over your useless comments. You have already been called out by more people than just me. The other people who have gripes against AMT are at least helpful in providing some advice towards users. sirmineslaot usually provides some advice instead of just spouting off useless crap like you. You are simply just a weasel of a human being. Clearly useless. But I figure trolling you might be better. ANTI-TROLL MODE ON!!!! Who agrees here that loshia has contributed nothing useful to this thread besides just talking smack? Anything technical to help the users? All he asks for are stats.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 2520

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 02:40:45 PM

Having the damaged hardware though they do need to RMA it and provide you with a working replacement. That is just the law.

@loshia you ask for stats but you dont actually provide useful information. All you do is say get pool stats and then say its a scam. You are the epic definition of a troll. Go fuck yourself. And your response in the other thread is a joke. If you "could have told you that" why the fuck didnt you? Because you are a useless human being who takes pleasure in other peoples pain. So go fuck yourself. At least I am helping people out here. That will bear out over your useless comments. You have already been called out by more people than just me. The other people who have gripes against AMT are at least helpful in providing some advice towards users. sirmineslaot usually provides some advice instead of just spouting off useless crap like you. You are simply just a weasel of a human being. Clearly useless. But I figure trolling you might be better. ANTI-TROLL MODE ON!!!! Who agrees here that loshia has contributed nothing useful to this thread besides just talking smack? Anything technical to help the users? All he asks for are stats.
+10 ^ ^
Shhh... Be vewy vewy quiet... We're hunting twolls Cheesy

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 1FuzzyWc2J8TMqeUQZ8yjE43Rwr7K3cxs9
 -Sole remaining active developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
regtable69

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 02:56:35 PM

I am telling you:
1. You do not need two high degrees to:
1.1 Sped 300 for psu and still think it is psu
1.2 Send another 300 for another PSu and still and discover that it is not psu

Can i be clear than that?

I am trying to save you
1. Time
2. Nervs
3. Money
How much did you spent currently?
How much do you plan to spent on top?

loshia its obvious from the picture provided there are 3/5 cards working fact. now the two none working cards could be numerous reasons one being the fact they are just shot completley. the other being those two cards require .01-.05v more than the three that work. this is the nature of a1 chips, well any aisic chip not one performs exactly the same as the other. one chip in a chain down they all fall short or just stop. that is my technical input. what was yours? amt are not a scam per say when it works it works when it dont it dont. theres ways and means to suss it you just need to be patient and have an ounce of technical knowledge. time and a digital volt meter lol.

spent $4000 on kit $$150 on psu and nothing on 9xfans that were stolen from ltc rigs that now serve no purpouse. plus un mentionable hours tweaking and re tweaking to get it running solid still more tweaking to go

http://ghettomining-co.in/net/coin 0% fee +potential block reward  https://discord.gg/NXDanPe net discord
http://ghettomining-co.in/ltc/coin 0% fee                                            https://discord.gg/kHekYc5 pool discord to sign up
http://ghettomining-co.in/waya/coin 0% fee
Chazaki

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 03:20:02 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2014, 04:01:01 PM by Chazaki

amt are not a scam per say

Stop lying to yourself. Just because you have received partially working but mostly broken and shoddy products does not mean they are not a scam. Where are the people's orders who were placed last year? Just because they aren't stealing EVERYONE's money doesn't mean they're not a scam. In fact, it helps prove the point that they are a scam.

An honest company ships orders that are working/tested and ships them in the order in which they were placed. An honest company does NOT pick and choose who to ship orders to regardless of when the orders were placed. An honest company does NOT ignore their customers inquiries regarding refunds or order statuses. An honest company does NOT delete customers posts that have stated nothing but truth and hard facts, regardless of how it makes the company look.

All this defense of AMT from those who have received broken units is astonishing. "Oh, they're just really stressed right now" or "Oh, the lawsuits are preventing AMT from shipping orders" amazes me. They are stressed and are being sued BECAUSE they aren't shipping orders (or are shipping broken units). All people are doing by coming to AMT's defense (trust me, I was up there with everyone clinging to the hope that AMT might actually be a real honest company) is hurting the bitcoin community. The simple truth is that customers of AMT have NOT received what they have paid for.

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]              Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●   TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
regtable69

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 03:39:12 PM

Stop lying to yourself. Just because you have received partially working but mostly broken and shoddy products does not mean they are not a scam. Where are the people's orders who were placed last year? Just because they aren't stealing EVERYONE's money doesn't mean they're not a scam. In fact, it helps prove the point that they are a scam.

An honest company ships orders that are working/tested and ships them in the order in which they were placed. An honest company does NOT pick and choose who to ship orders to regardless of when the orders were placed. An honest company does NOT ignore their customers inquiries regarding refunds or order statuses. An honest company does NOT delete customers posts that have stated nothing but truth and hard facts, regardless of how it makes the company look.

All this defense of AMT from those who have received broken units is astonishing. "Oh, they're just really stressed right now" or "Oh, the lawsuits are preventing AMT from shipping orders" amazes me. They are stressed and are being sued BECAUSE they aren't shipping orders (or are shipping broken units). All people are doing by coming to AMT's defense (trust me, I was up there with everyone clinging to the hope that AMT might actually be a real honest company) is hurting the bitcoin community. The simple truth is that customers of AMT have NOT received what they have paid for.
i stopped at partially working and gave up reading. i recieved a working product a little modification but it works fine. period.
we all repeat the same shit over and over i get tired of it. you want a 100% fully fityed miner you had to wait. i could of waited but didnt, jumped the que and recieved a kit, which works. all that was missing was what amt coildnt provide the customers who wanted the fully finished unit end of.

amt cant ship to someone who has class action unless a they agree which you wont. b proof that you recieved it in working condition, which you wont because either "they ship it busted". fedex break it. or you smash it. and c. you stop the lawsuit when you recieve it. which again you wont. they have to ignore well not post here due to the lawsuit thats kinda obvious. anything said here will be used against them.

http://ghettomining-co.in/net/coin 0% fee +potential block reward  https://discord.gg/NXDanPe net discord
http://ghettomining-co.in/ltc/coin 0% fee                                            https://discord.gg/kHekYc5 pool discord to sign up
http://ghettomining-co.in/waya/coin 0% fee
rik_khaos

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 03:49:24 PM

I really fail to see the difference between AMT and any of the other US based pre-order outfits. Promise, delays, shipping. they are in the delay phase for the most part.

Now I really don't know how they decided who they were shipping what too. I really don't. Maybe everyone's order number was on a wall and they threw darts.

Everything points to a poorly run company who didn't fully analyze the situation they were getting into. Though I would like to see the original AMT business plan.

I have a hard time finding them capable of being the criminal masterminds of anything. With they bitcoin market could have loaded up on pre orders, and not shipped one piece of hardware and vanished into the night.

In your blind anger you also confuse anyone who points out a truthful statement as some AMT flag waver. If you think any of us are happy with this situation the you are looking at it from the wrong prospective. We'll just playing with the reality we've been dealt.

mrpark

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 03:51:47 PM
Last edit: April 30, 2014, 07:25:17 PM by mrpark

Well, this miner was smashed, and they said all I had to do was return it and they would send a miner.  They said they would send FedEx a week ago on Monday, FedEx never showed up. After waiting a week with no FedEx pickup, asked for their FedEx number and I would send it myself. I had to lug this thing out of my office, put it in my trunk and bring it to FedEx.

I would like for them to refund me the money. I am just following their instructions on what to do at this point.

The cards most probably do work by themselves, but the problem is the backplane was bent, and also pieces were everywhere including shards of plastic. I had to make sure my son stayed away after I opened the box and pieces fell out.

I am hoping they will do the right thing here since I have been through so much already and refund my money since they do not sell the 1.2Th/s anymore. It is not just me, many people have received smashed equipment. I just hope they do the right thing here.

opieum2

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 03:57:04 PM

Chazaki why don't you go back and do a find and find out who actually said that instead of putting words I never said in my mouth?! I never said that. So instead of misquoting me write the correct person in. Otherwise the scammer here is you. I never made the claim that AMT is not a scam or is. In that I am neutral and have maintained that. With all the actions its hard to say one way or another what they are at this point. All I know is there are people who got screwed and need help. I am here tryign to help those who got hardware get it working as best I can. So the LEAST you can do is make sure you quote me and not copy and paste someone elses words  and attribute them to me. Use CTRL+f and type "amt are not a scam per say" on the page that quote is on. Then correct your post.

ISAWHIM

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 03:59:57 PM

Well, this miner was smashed, and they said all I had to do was return it and they would send a miner...

Looks like a fork-lift plowed into it. Now you know why they recommend 1-2" of foam protection, and double boxing.

That, or the guy dropped it on the edge of the truck, or stacked his load top-heavy.
opieum2

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 04:00:43 PM

Well, this miner was smashed, and they said all I had to do was return it and they would send a miner.  They said they would send FedEx a week ago on Monday, FedEx never showed up. After waiting a week with no FedEx pickup, asked for their FedEx number and I would send it myself. I had to lug this thing out of my office, put it in my trunk and bring it to FedEx.

I would like for them to refund me the money. I am just following their instructions on what to do at this point.

The cards most probably do work by themselves, but the problem is the backplane was bent, and also pieces were everywhere including shards of plastic. I had to make sure my son stayed away after I opened the box and pieces fell out.

I am hoping they will do the right thing here since I have been through so much already and refund my money since they do not sell the 1.2Th/s anymore. It is not just me, many people have received smashed equipment. I just hope they do the right thing here.

Feel for you man. You definitely deserve your money back on this. At bare minimum a working replacement miner with something extra for your trouble. At the end of the day tho its on AMT to deliver on things. Thats on them really. But if you do get a working intact replacement perhaps here we can help you get it up and running.

Chazaki

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 04:01:55 PM

Chazaki why don't you go back and do a find and find out who actually said that instead of putting words I never said in my mouth?! I never said that. So instead of misquoting me write the correct person in. Otherwise the scammer here is you. I never made the claim that AMT is not a scam or is. In that I am neutral and have maintained that. With all the actions its hard to say one way or another what they are at this point. All I know is there are people who got screwed and need help. I am here tryign to help those who got hardware get it working as best I can. So the LEAST you can do is make sure you quote me and not copy and paste someone elses words  and attribute them to me. Use CTRL+f and type "amt are not a scam per say" on the page that quote is on. Then correct your post.

My apologies. Deleted the wrong line of text when I posted. My mistake. I have fixed the post

[ WHITEPAPER ]              Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●   TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
opieum2

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 04:04:57 PM

Thanks

sabre

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 04:08:06 PM

The thing is that the customers should not 'have' to make statements for AMT. AMT should be making their own statements, if not in this thread then by directly contacting their customers via email or phone.

So since they are NOT communicating in any other way, then they are giving up the right to defend themselves with any customer views on their company. So to me they are thieves. Maybe not masterminds, but criminals. They have taken the hard earned money from 'many' customers - money that to some have taken years to save up, and have failed to respect their customers by not even talking to them.

Sure, people here are saying that anything here can be used in a lawsuit so they don't blame them for not responding. But THAT is the case with EVERY company. So on that basis every company in the US should just not respond to ANY support questions because they COULD be held liable? Their are ways that you can respond to minimize your damages. Not responding is NOT one of them.

I also have orders with butterfly labs. They have also had delays. However, they now have been communicating on progress very well. They had issues, they informed everyone of the problem, informed everyone the new ship date and that's it. Are their customers who are still not happy with butterfly labs? Sure! But I for one don't have to stress every day because of no communication.
mrpark

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 04:11:56 PM

I also have orders with butterfly labs (among other miner companies), they offered customers a choice of a refund or extra cards and discounts when the product was late. I ended up giving them more business at that point.

Chazaki

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 04:12:49 PM

i stopped at partially working and gave up reading. i recieved a working product a little modification but it works fine. period.
we all repeat the same shit over and over i get tired of it. you want a 100% fully fityed miner you had to wait. i could of waited but didnt, jumped the que and recieved a kit, which works. all that was missing was what amt coildnt provide the customers who wanted the fully finished unit end of.

amt cant ship to someone who has class action unless a they agree which you wont. b proof that you recieved it in working condition, which you wont because either "they ship it busted". fedex break it. or you smash it. and c. you stop the lawsuit when you recieve it. which again you wont. they have to ignore well not post here due to the lawsuit thats kinda obvious. anything said here will be used against them.

AMT has the legal obligation to fulfill my order or give me a refund. Everyone who is a customer of AMT is entitled to the class action suit unless they waive said rights.

As for whether I would lie when I got a miner if they did ship it? That is a very presumptuous statement. I am not some asshole bum-on-the-street who needs to scam others to make a buck. I am a hard working American, an EMT and an Eagle Scout. All I want is my money back or my two working miners be shipped to me in working condition. Plain and simple.

opieum2

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 04:17:49 PM

The thing is that the customers should not 'have' to make statements for AMT. AMT should be making their own statements, if not in this thread then by directly contacting their customers via email or phone.

So since they are NOT communicating in any other way, then they are giving up the right to defend themselves with any customer views on their company. So to me they are thieves. Maybe not masterminds, but criminals. They have taken the hard earned money from 'many' customers - money that to some have taken years to save up, and have failed to respect their customers by not even talking to them.

Sure, people here are saying that anything here can be used in a lawsuit so they don't blame them for not responding. But THAT is the case with EVERY company. So on that basis every company in the US should just not respond to ANY support questions because they COULD be held liable? Their are ways that you can respond to minimize your damages. Not responding is NOT one of them.

I also have orders with butterfly labs. They have also had delays. However, they now have been communicating on progress very well. They had issues, they informed everyone of the problem, informed everyone the new ship date and that's it. Are their customers who are still not happy with butterfly labs? Sure! But I for one don't have to stress every day because of no communication.

I agree with what you are saying. Their lack of direct communication with customers is a huge problem. I too have orders with BFL and they have been responsive even if they are massively late. I still won't be giving them any more business though. BFL has taken far too long as it is. I am already looking at other vendors and taking my time to see what sort of consistent delivery performance they have. Spondoolies looks great but they are back to the preorder model and have apparently gone through their initial investment money and now using customer funds (which really is how it should go eventually). So waiting to see how they will deliver in the next round of deliveries now that they are using the old pre-order model. I dont imagine they will falter but I don't want to take the chance any more.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: