Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:36:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: AMT fucks us over again  (Read 44800 times)
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 03:10:14 PM

As far AMT and Bicknelski joined forces against us.
WE are stopping any support to Technobit design boards produced by AMT.
And will avoid to do business with AMT in the future.

i.e. if some of AMT customers have troubles with AMT products , please do sort it with them .

I do have some level of expectation that if AMT ships Technobit boards to us that there would be some level of support from Technobit.

I don't think you can simply pass the buck on this one.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
clenell

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 03:16:51 PM

Anyway fuck this shit. I am not going to fight AMT's battles for them. Whatever happened they need to sort it out. I was just curious (and a bit bored today). It just makes no sense. And if we are getting technobit hardware to replace the crap we had, it would have been nice to have the support of the company that designed the hardware, but looks like its not happening now based on this. 

you have painted yourself AMT's lapdog - no regrets now. you still have no idea what type of man Joshua Zipkin is.

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
AMT_miners

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 03:18:57 PM

Anyway fuck this shit. I am not going to fight AMT's battles for them. Whatever happened they need to sort it out. I was just curious (and a bit bored today). It just makes no sense. And if we are getting technobit hardware to replace the crap we had, it would have been nice to have the support of the company that designed the hardware, but looks like its not happening now based on this. 

you have painted yourself AMT's lapdog - no regrets now. you still have no idea what type of man Joshua Zipkin is.

Hows that court case working out for you Craig?  Piss off your lawyers enough to the point where they asked you to stop calling them?
opieum2

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 03:20:39 PM

Oh I have no regrets over my actions. I am just backing off. They requested it after the fact. I am not getting involved in the public stuff. I will assist where I can because as I said its to help all of us get our stuff. That is my reason for this.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
clenell

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 03:21:30 PM

Hows that court case working out for you Craig?  Piss off your lawyers enough to the point where they asked you to stop calling them?

ill let you know on the 16th Smiley

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
clenell

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 04:12:06 PM

Your ridiculous.

hopefully you won't have to respond to threads titled "AMT fucks us over again".

Max1820

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 04:22:52 PM

Your ridiculous.

hopefully you won't have to respond to threads titled "AMT fucks us over again".

Good point Craig.

That being said hows your court case going?  Lawyers let you off the leash to go and post on the forum?  Or is this all circumstantial evidence which can never be used in a court of law due to the people in charge of this forum.

I know.. And im just a newbie. But i think AMT is going to deliver everyone a working miner accept for Craig lenell. Because Craig lenell is annoying bastard, and even his lawyers can't stand him anymore.
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 04:49:56 PM

Good point Craig.

That being said hows your court case going?  Lawyers let you off the leash to go and post on the forum?  Or is this all circumstantial evidence which can never be used in a court of law due to the people in charge of this forum.

I know.. And im just a newbie. But i think AMT is going to deliver everyone a working miner accept for Craig lenell. Because Craig lenell is annoying bastard, and even his lawyers can't stand him anymore.

Looks like someone found an old sockpuppet account they forgot about. Hi again!

Buy & Hold
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 05:19:14 PM

Good point Craig.

Looks like someone found an old sockpuppet account they forgot about. Hi again!

Unbelievably pathetic that Josh Zipkin even bothers to use a sock puppet to try to smear Craig.

The 16th is this Monday folks.... mark the day.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 05:20:37 PM

I don't think it is wise to taunt your customer / person that is suing you.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
joeventura

Activity: 854

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 07:22:09 PM

Have fun then. I just wanted to make sure you were outed for what you were. your thread or not. Its clear you have no business doing this hence why I wanted to highlight that fact.
It is clear that josh Zipkin is not allowed to threat people. And it is clear that it will not just go like all of his shit!
Whether you like it or not!
So I want to highlight this fact also
Have fun opium
Go to official one that is best you can do. That is the thread to use for "contribution" aka licking josh ass Grin
I do strongly suggest Bick to go there because following your logic he is not belonging here also.
Do you agree led boy? Grin
This thread is here just to remind you all what Zipkin has done and what he is about to do.
The story is just beginning boys;)
And remember Bick and opium you may suddenly become bad boys someday when you are of no use to Zipkin scam. This applies especially for the led boy  aka WASP PROJECT LEADER;D
And suddenly Zipkin can tell something about you which you are not going to like for sure aka Zipkin style
So be prepared for surprises they are just behind the corner boys Grin

joeventura

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 07:31:41 PM

As far AMT and Bicknelski joined forces against us.
WE are stopping any support to Technobit design boards produced by AMT.
And will avoid to do business with AMT in the future.

i.e. if some of AMT customers have troubles with AMT products , please do sort it with them .

So then (for those keeping count) the new total of customers you support is now zero?

marto74

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2014, 10:15:38 PM

Smiley
Joe
You can try to blackmail somebody here too

Cheesy

http://technobit.eu
tips : 12DNdacCtUZ99qcP74FwchaCPzeDL9Voff
joeventura

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 12:06:57 AM

Smiley
Joe
You can try to blackmail somebody here too

Cheesy

You may want to buy an english dictionary,
I am not looking for blackmail, I am looking for a refund.
From a thief (you)

RickJamesBTC

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 12:07:57 AM

Holy shit is AMT trolling someone that is suing them in public? What fucking goons.
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1754

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 01:07:07 AM
Last edit: June 13, 2014, 01:32:36 AM by Flying Hellfish

Holy shit is AMT trolling someone that is suing them in public? What fucking goons.

The stupid is EXTREMELY strong with these halfwits.  

My guess is they are looking for a reaction from Clenell. They want something and he should be careful with their games.  The smart money here is for him to ignore them completely, advise legal council and do EXACTLY what his legal council advises him to do, my guess is that advice will be STFU and let the lawyer do the talking...

And some people wonder why others want to see these fucktards get their comuppins!

Edit: Wow just noticed this little gem lol.  AMT felt it appropriate to release a voice mail left by one of the plaintiff's which included the dudes fucking phone number...  They then go on to taunt him some more, OMFG calling AMT fucktards is an insult to actuall fucking fucktards...  You just can't make this shit up wow!  Shocked

Here ya go.

Here is a recording of Mr. Lenell, this is the man that is leading the class action against AMT.

Because we need wanted to sell to him from the beginning. But he begged, for 4 weeks.

https://control.phone.com/images/temporary/vm-1384294811-14403368316-aa095708c71f08c94d0b00368e8ba4a0a64b537a.wav?_sid=AMjXlFIUFZV87lh1WVaR0CRCxp
Bicknellski

Activity: 924

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 01:39:52 AM
Last edit: June 17, 2014, 12:12:23 PM by Bicknellski

The stupid is EXTREMELY strong with these halfwits.  

My guess is they are looking for a reaction from Clenell. They want something and he should be careful with their games.  The smart money here is for him to ignore them completely, advise legal council and do EXACTLY what his legal council advises him to do, my guess is that advice will be STFU and let the lawyer do the talking...

And some people wonder why others want to see these fucktards get their comuppins!

Edit: Wow just noticed this little gem lol.  AMT felt it appropriate to release a voice mail left by one of the plaintiff's which included the dudes fucking phone number...  They then go on to taunt him some more, OMFG calling AMT fucktards is an insult to actuall fucking fucktards...  You just can't make this shit up wow!  Shocked

Here ya go.

Here is a recording of Mr. Lenell, this is the man that is leading the class action against AMT.

Because we need wanted to sell to him from the beginning. But he begged, for 4 weeks.

* REMOVED LINK OF RECORDING TO RESPECT MR. LENELL'S PRIVACY * (following athgaurd suggestion)

Straight up hack job. Given what AMT has already done to people you really shouldn't be supporting them after this how can you even trust a company that doxxes in this manner. Sickening. That reaches the Josh Zerlan level of creepiness. Best situation is for people to get their refunds and get away from AMT and Technobit as fast as you can.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
athgaurd

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 03:13:07 AM

Re: Here is a need to know about forum trolls and shills.
Today at 02:49:12 AM
Reply with quote  Edit message  Delete message  #35
Quote from: AMT_miners on June 12, 2014, 04:31:17 PM
Here ya go.

*I deleted the link to his recording out of respect for privacy*

I wouldn't say he alone is "leading" the lawsuit. AMT screwed so many customers over with hopes and dreams based on empty promises that there were/are plenty of people willing to join in on this lawsuit. Not that it matters, but Mr. Lenell isn't the one that started it, he joined because he knew he should and just because he begged for 4 weeks doesn't mean anything, other than he really wanted to believe in the empty dreams AMT was/is providing. This lawsuit isn't solely about money. It is about the fraud and deception that AMT has fostered. It's about all the people and their families that have been burned by AMT, Joshua Zipkin and Jim Brown. If you are Josh or Jim who cares. Even if you are some other guy, a puppet of Josh or Jim, it doesn't matter. The only thing that matters is that people are given what they are/were promised and that is why this lawsuit exists, because AMT obviously was not holding up their side of the bargain.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2014, 04:27:10 PM

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

The third partner is Alex Singer. Why isn't he included in the lawsuits?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=304605.msg5072499#msg5072499

Can you clear this up for me?

Thanks,
[/quote

Your posts have been nothing but provocative and in general, not worth our or this threads time. People dont care who is in charge of AMT, they care that they are getting their miners and that ultimately AMT does not vanish like so  many before have. We'd appreciate it if you stopped posting in this thread and found a different mining manufacturer to purchase your miner from. Thanks your participation thus far, but we don't need nor want your business.

That said, yes Josh has a stake in the company, as does Alex, and myself Jim. We all post from this same handle at different times.

We use this thread for updates and some communication with our current customers, as you are not a customer, and we don't wish for you to become one, please kindly stop posting here.

Thanks for interest in AMT, and good luck in mining endeavors.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=304605.msg4075970#msg4075970

Congrats, you figured out one of the guys that works in our office. Amazing job! you obviously have no fucking life. Also non of those domains are associated with Joshua, stop making shit up at this point. Do a simple whois check.

Keep it up, post more info about  Alex Singer, or Jake Cohen, or Jim Brown.. Get our Socials and phone numbers and come visit our houses you fucking stalkers.

And come see us in person. It'll never stop us from shipping miners you tard.

Amazing detective work for sure guy.. Give me your address so I can give you a donation.

Invading the personal privacy of our employees is crossing the line.
-ck
Legendary

Activity: 4102
Merit: 1633

Ruu \o/

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 10:33:13 PM

Have the complainants besides PG disappeared?

Developer/maintainer for cgminer, ckpool/ckproxy, and the -ck kernel
2% Fee Solo mining at solo.ckpool.org
-ck
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: