Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:11:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: List of CryptoCurrency Exchanges for Reference  (Read 106822 times)
mayflor2

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 05:14:26 AM

I prefer Cryptsy.  My biggest problem is that sometimes things take a little longer to load.   Other than that, they have a lot of good trading combinations.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 6578

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2015, 05:23:25 AM

I'm using BTC-e they are trusted and when I have problem and contact support they have very quick response.

Are you sure they have quick response?  I always thought they were slow their old thread is here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=40889.0.  It's now locked but many people have said how slow they are.  

Maybe it has changed though, that would be nice.

I said from my experience I never have any slow issue from their support.
I don't know how anyone define their 'quick'.  I can wait they're always response.
Thread locked... so?  To get their support must send ticket on BTC-e website.

My point is read a few pages before they locked their thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=40889.1740

Many many people posting  issues and not getting responses.  The got known for crappy support. They closed their thread because it was just complaints.  This could have changed it has been a while.  But I would not give them a grade A support record such as circle or coinbase, etc.

It's up to you. As I said it's from my experience. I will stop to discuss with you to help you get 0.0013BTC/post  from Bit-X  Tongue

notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 06:16:36 AM

I'm using BTC-e they are trusted and when I have problem and contact support they have very quick response.

Are you sure they have quick response?  I always thought they were slow their old thread is here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=40889.0.  It's now locked but many people have said how slow they are.  

Maybe it has changed though, that would be nice.

I said from my experience I never have any slow issue from their support.
I don't know how anyone define their 'quick'.  I can wait they're always response.
Thread locked... so?  To get their support must send ticket on BTC-e website.

My point is read a few pages before they locked their thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=40889.1740

Many many people posting  issues and not getting responses.  The got known for crappy support. They closed their thread because it was just complaints.  This could have changed it has been a while.  But I would not give them a grade A support record such as circle or coinbase, etc.

It's up to you. As I said it's from my experience. I will stop to discuss with you to help you get 0.0013BTC/post  from Bit-X  Tongue

And I am stating my experience and what I have seen.  Your knowledge sounds like you have missed a lot of reading about BTC-e. 

Here is mostly 10 pages of google with BTC-e doing something scammy being talked about on this site:https://www.google.com/search?q=bitcointalk+btc-e+scam&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8#q=bitcointalk+btc-e+scam+site:bitcointalk.org

Or we can look at another big size community of bitcoin, reddit.  It shows a lot of bad things aswell. http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/search?q=btc-e

Do you see this for coinbase in such a large level? No you do not... maybe a canceled buy but not the extent of btc-e

As far as my  0.0013BTC for my posts.  That is untrue I posted a lot long before I started doing signature campaigns.  With or without I would be doing these posts.   I enjoy doing reviews/guides of hardware that is my passion.  That is what my btc on sig goes to.   And you have one yourself so stop accusing me of false actions.

Anyways best of luck to you stopping dicussion before it goes more off thread.  If you want to say more your more then welcome to pm me.
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2015, 08:06:24 AM

I have programmed an exchange system in an investment site.
But it is so far only for very small amount (under $1.00 or $2.00)
and the "ask" is not yet in run...
I have already investors who invest in satoshis and will withdraw in PM or OKPay.
Some will use their balance to buy banner ads space,so i have fund to exchange.
But as said it is more for the many many people who have few dollars in an ecurrency earnt with PTC.

What country is it operating in?  Is it following financial laws?

I just think doing what your saying legally will be hard.   Most countries that are worth operating in to make people feel safe have lots of requirements for exchanges.

My doing is certainly not a legally doing...if you send to internet friends 1 dollar PM for 1 dollar OKPay or BTC is it legal?
if not then my site is not legal
if it is tolerated,then my site is tolerated...
I do it for the fun...not to earn few cents...

notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 12:18:01 PM

I have already investors who invest in satoshis and will withdraw in PM or OKPay.
But as said it is more for the many many people who have few dollars in an ecurrency earnt with PTC.

I just think doing what your saying legally will be hard.   Most countries that are worth operating in to make people feel safe have lots of requirements for exchanges.

My doing is certainly not a legally doing...if you send to internet friends 1 dollar PM for 1 dollar OKPay or BTC is it legal?

If you are operating in US, and people come and exchange the money for coins then no.  Outside US it would depend on country.  I am no way a legal expert so I don't know on other country.

It is scary but look into it before you get to big as it most likely will be considered money laundering if in US and not doing correct legal things needed for exchange.  Just look up "Charlie Shrem" to see what happens when you run a big exchange and do not have it done properly.
winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2015, 02:47:17 PM

If you are operating in US, and people come and exchange the money for coins then no.  Outside US it would depend on country.  I am no way a legal expert so I don't know on other country.

It is scary but look into it before you get to big as it most likely will be considered money laundering if in US and not doing correct legal things needed for exchange.  Just look up "Charlie Shrem" to see what happens when you run a big exchange and do not have it done properly.

Do not worry...
so far it will not be more then $2.00 or so...
for bigger amount you can find many other exchangers.
For bigger exchanges I will give my members a exchanger and i can just tell them that I have referrer commissions.
After every boddy does what he wants.

Keyara

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 05:26:45 PM

btchina seems good.
TinEye

Activity: 639
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 05:41:53 PM

Cryptsy.

In spite of all the complaints this is one which was never hacked or lost any deposits.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 06:09:09 PM

Cryptsy.

In spite of all the complaints this is one which was never hacked or lost any deposits.

I think once few moth back I listened some thing fishy about Cryptsy, Dont have reference but it was, Any how I recommend you to go to the BIT-X and BTC-E if you want some good exchange.
BIT-X is fast growing exchange service. And BTC-E is already legit site. If you want to exchange your BTC to fiat or vice versa you can go to these two best exchanges at a very low rates.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 01:35:10 AM

Cryptsy.

them never publicly stating that they have been hacked doesn't mean that they haven't been hacked. for an exchange it is very simple to hide it.
tommorisonwebdesign

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 01:41:40 AM

Personally, I se the Bitcoin ATM machine. I may not have the best conversion rates but it sure is convenient. I am still learning Bitcoin, what what mentoned here is pretty good stuff.

Signatures? How about learning a skill... I don't care either way. Everybody has to make a living somehow.
swaghard

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 04:08:47 AM

Btc-e 1 word diversity.
syahrere

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 04:20:02 AM

Bitcoin exchange which i use is my country exchange

and i can trade with my country's currency and alt coins Smiley

the site is vip.bitcoin.co.id

slimwallet

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 04:32:21 AM

Just about to get some BTC.  Where is the BEST place for a new user? 

I want to pay with credit card.   I see some take days, but I want same day.  Is this possible?
d3former

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 06:04:57 AM

buy using coinbase
BitJohn

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

@Bit_John

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 11:26:53 AM

Use Cryptsy we just celebrated our 3rd Birthday, and still going strong! You can buy numerous altcoins as well as Bitcoin.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 11:57:50 AM

Use Cryptsy we just celebrated our 3rd Birthday, and still going strong! You can buy numerous altcoins as well as Bitcoin.

sometimes deposits are too slow there(and withdrawals too), it's that fixed already? because despite this there is a huge volume which make cryptsy an interesting exchange for moving big amount
numismatist
Legendary

Activity: 1245
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 01:46:26 PM

Cryptsy.

them never publicly stating that they have been hacked doesn't mean that they haven't been hacked. for an exchange it is very simple to hide it.

Mt.Gox  Grin

kevin1234a
Legendary

Activity: 1162

Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2015, 11:05:40 PM

yobit, empox,cex.io, c-cex, bter, bittrex,cryptsy

dont ask why Smiley

winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2015, 07:31:25 AM

If you have little amounts on your ecurrency account and you wish to exchange it I recommend you my micro-exchanger.

It's secure because you go through my site and I'm your guaranty.

My exchanger has been programmed for very little exchanges and is more to see as a service.
I think it is one of the most interesting because the exchage has very low fees and can even if it lasts makes little profit.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: