Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:47:11 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: List of CryptoCurrency Exchanges for Reference  (Read 106831 times)
Lokfar

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 02:03:21 PM

Bitcoin is better the paypal, but paypal was here first and so they are the biggest.
Even if paypal would lower their fees, bitcoin would still win in the end. Stating this because bitcoin has more unique selling points then just the fees.
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 02:32:22 PM

After the fall of Mt. Gox ...I think this is very important Q to all Bitcoin newbies like me.

It is more than a year now people are expressing their exchange of choice. So, I thought of listing them below...

Direct Trading Exchange :-

i. www.LocalBitcoins.com

Real Time Exchange :-

i. www.BTC-e.com

ii. www.BitStamp.net

iii. www.Kraken.com

iv. www.CoinBase.com

v. www.OKcoin.com

vi. www.BTCchina.com

vii. www.Cryptsy.com

viii. www.Bitfinex.com

ix. www.Bit-X.com

x. www.huobi.com
Coinbase is good,i use that exchange since 2 years ago,,and never got problemto use that exchange,and i lov the wallet,low fees and fast. but when i see people talk about coinbase is not good anymore,i start to hasitant about it,even so far its going fine.

In all ranks i know Coinbase is considered as the most safest online exchange and wallet. Also can be recommended for new customers, because is very easy to use.
But actually all of exchanges from list above, besides Cryptsy of course, is quite good. 

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Hashminers

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 06:51:51 AM

I use Coinbase due to its offshore security for our bitcoins. I love the storage benefits and ownership. A truly secure platform for exchanging real cash into digital currency.
The only aspect I question is the fact it has to attach to a bank account in order to operate. I can't use a cash card or other means to generate cryptocurrency.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 06:59:24 AM

I use Coinbase due to its offshore security for our bitcoins. I love the storage benefits and ownership. A truly secure platform for exchanging real cash into digital currency.
The only aspect I question is the fact it has to attach to a bank account in order to operate. I can't use a cash card or other means to generate cryptocurrency.

As a wallet coinbase is so good but I don't think so It's okay as a exchange also better try to  kraken or localbitcoins. Both are so good while you exchange your bitcoins into fiat cash. But it takes sometimes to transfer your money to your account.
Best option to exchange the bitcoin is by using btc debit card only. It's reduce most of the charges.
etparle

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

I love NACHOS

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 07:01:09 AM

Coinbase is nice and simple but the rate isnt akways that great so I lean more towards finex and btce Cheesy but I think for a person who just wants cash fast coinbase is good because its noob friendly
letyouearn2

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 07:05:12 AM

I use to exchange my bitcoins mostly from localbitcoins.com . But today I have noticed that an Indian company "Zebpay " is giving good rates above the market rate. So, from today I have planned to exchange my btc from Zebpay only.

tyagi

Activity: 127

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 08:14:48 AM

well i use localbitcoin.com beacuse it doesnt require my pan card to tranfer my money into my bank account and i can find buyers in my area
bestluck

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 11:21:02 AM

I am using Yobit nowadays as at there we can see the price much higher than the normal price and sometime big differences occurs in buy and sell so I can earn better at there.

The sooner people stop using Exchangers to hold their Bitcoins for long term , the sooner exchangers stop getting hacked .
don't get it to be honest , also for users who provide their ID and passport .. like where is the whole purpose of BTC here ? I don't see it .

I did not got you, that what are you trying to say, please explain it more, I am talking about yobit. Are you talking about yobit? please explain it more.
CryingMidget

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 04:48:52 PM

well i use localbitcoin.com beacuse it doesnt require my pan card to tranfer my money into my bank account and i can find buyers in my area

kraken is amazing. i had a small issue and it got solved in a very quick fashion. i have never been helped this good and friendly before while i was using btc-e and a few other exchanges. respect to kraken.
italianobitcoin

Activity: 370

Forza Italia

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 04:58:15 PM

kraken is amazing. i had a small issue and it got solved in a very quick fashion. i have never been helped this good and friendly before while i was using btc-e and a few other exchanges. respect to kraken.

I also use Kraken they are having a nice website with a good overview, another fact is that I can really trust it and that is also what other people are saying.
Their customer service is by the way also good and helpful.
Erzatium

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 05:27:08 PM

I also use Kraken they are having a nice website with a good overview, another fact is that I can really trust it and that is also what other people are saying.

Kraken is good but I also use Btc-e they are also pretty good, I think they are both good but indeed the customer service is better from Kraken itself these days..
Doraiimon

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 10:55:15 AM

After the fall of Mt. Gox ...I think this is very important Q to all Bitcoin newbies like me.

It is more than a year now people are expressing their exchange of choice. So, I thought of listing them below...

Direct Trading Exchange :-

i. www.LocalBitcoins.com

Real Time Exchange :-

i. www.BTC-e.com

ii. www.BitStamp.net

iii. www.Kraken.com

iv. www.CoinBase.com

v. www.OKcoin.com

vi. www.BTCchina.com

vii. www.Cryptsy.com

viii. www.Bitfinex.com

ix. www.Bit-X.com

x. www.huobi.com
I use www.BitStamp.net because its so fast and has a friendly support
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 11:30:38 AM

Well I use LocalBitcoins.com to buy/sell bitcoins, YoBit to very sometimes trade, Cryptonator to keep some of my bitcoins there which I can exchange easily with other crypto-currencies (although the additional crypto-currencies are very limited there), Cex.io to purchase or withdraw bitcoins through my MasterCard.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 08:30:28 PM

I use to exchange my bitcoins mostly from localbitcoins.com . But today I have noticed that an Indian company "Zebpay " is giving good rates above the market rate. So, from today I have planned to exchange my btc from Zebpay only.
Yeah, it is better exchange, but it is saying buy and sell your coins in india, with that they are limiting their market and so there are much lesser chances for the exchange to establish like all other exchanges, that is why I am a little from it.
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 12:59:53 AM

Localbitcoins is good the only thing is that in some country's there are no dealers so that is the downside right now.
If it is available in your country you should pick it.
rektDude

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 01:02:25 AM

Yeah, it is better exchange, but it is saying buy and sell your coins in india, with that they are limiting their market and so there are much lesser chances for the exchange to establish like all other exchanges, that is why I am a little from it.

Bitstamp and Bittrex they are both well known and reliable exchanges. but it is not recommended to keep large amounts of coin on an exchange due to the risk of exchange failure, hacking etc.
I personally leave only 20% of my BTCs.
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 05:39:56 AM

Coinbase is nice and simple but the rate isnt akways that great so I lean more towards finex and btce Cheesy but I think for a person who just wants cash fast coinbase is good because its noob friendly
I am also not using bigger exchanges as at there we will have to sell at the price which is the normal market price and have to wait for the normal price to rise or drop for selling and buying our coins in order to earn some profit.
zodin

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 07:43:02 AM

i personally like and use yobit for my currency exchange. i also prefer Xypo for exchange of bitcoin.
hermanhs09

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 08:53:41 AM

I use Localbitcoins because each trade is personalized with you and you can trade with a number of traders, which you can choose from. You always are 100% protected from the escrow system.

All other exchanges are pretty impractical IMO.
ibh98

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 09:10:39 PM

I think Localbitcoin is good. But most of the time people can't find buyers in here. It happens especially in a country with low bitcoiners. What do you say?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: