Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:27:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 [347] 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 ... 486 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BBR] Boolberry: Privacy and Security - Guaranteed Since 2014  (Read 1210691 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
DieJohnny
Legendary

Activity: 1639
Merit: 1006

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 09:10:33 PM

Huge opportunity, anon coins are getting serious traction. Trump may win and suppress remittance in formal ways, anon coins are poised for a huge uptick.... bitcoin is may die in 2017....

Those who hold and those who are without property have ever formed distinct interests in society
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ph4nt0m

Activity: 591
Merit: 501

Scavenger of Crypto Sorrow

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 09:46:33 PM

Huge opportunity, anon coins are getting serious traction. Trump may win and suppress remittance in formal ways, anon coins are poised for a huge uptick.... bitcoin is may die in 2017....

Most people in the world don't give a shit if Trump wins or loses. They also don't give a shit WTF is going on in the United States at all. Bitcoin is larger than their local issues. It's glory days are yet to come.
DieJohnny
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 10:06:07 PM

Most people in the world don't give a shit if Trump wins or loses. They also don't give a shit WTF is going on in the United States at all. Bitcoin is larger than their local issues. It's glory days are yet to come.

Well if you don't think banning remittance to mexico will have an impact on crypto ($25 billion in 2015), then you and I think completely differently.

Those who hold and those who are without property have ever formed distinct interests in society
shojayxt
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 10:32:14 PM

Well if you don't think banning remittance to mexico will have an impact on crypto ($25 billion in 2015), then you and I think completely differently.

Banning remittance to Mexico would have a big impact on bitcoin but since Trump has no path to the 270 electoral votes he needs to win that isn't something that will have any impact on the price of bitcoin or any of the altcoins who's value is closely associated to the value of bitcoin.

But to get on the topic of this thread, I am happy to see that some development is coming to Boolberry.
ph4nt0m

Activity: 591

Scavenger of Crypto Sorrow

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 11:58:13 PM

If you believe all bullshit people say in order to get elected, I'm kinda sorry for you. Even if Trump wins, there is no way for him to push this nonsense into a law. Anyway, crypto is the last thing uneducated braceros gonna use to send cash home. They are more comfortable putting cash into condoms and stuffing it up their asses.
VultureFund

Activity: 366
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 10:23:07 AM

There should be an intelligence filter for legendary members, this is getting worse and worse.

1. Trump is not gonna win.

2. If wins, he's not gonna do a shit of what he's saying. Still remember "Yes we can", 8 years ago. Lots of things changed uh? Grin

3. Hillary is not gonna do a shit.

4. Rest of world gives a shit about USA, the only things that keeps USA in the map is the $ power.

Wake up idiots, they have lied you 100 times, and you expect that in the 101 they will say the truth?

Grin Grin

.m.

Activity: 280
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 11:34:52 AM

Is this a BBR thread or some political rant ?

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

Embat

Activity: 1204

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 11:36:08 AM

Ok guys is Boolbery anonymous like Monero. After I read some info the answer for me is positive. So wait and see how BBR will see unpredicted skies. Dev or not - the main reason why Monero rise is untraceble cash. BBR will be soon on radars and now is hot to invest. Good trades to all!

▄████████▄
               ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
              ██▀
             ███
▄▄▄▄▄       ███
██████     ███
    ▀██▄  ▄██
     ▀██▄▄██▀
       ████▀
        ▀█▀
The Radix DeFi Protocol is
R A D I X

███████████████████████████████████

The Decentralized

Finance Protocol
Scalable
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██                   ██
██                   ██
████████████████     ██
██            ██     ██
██            ██     ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██     ██
██▀▀▀▀██      ██     ██
██    ██      ██     
██    ██      ██
███████████████████████

███
Secure
      ▄▄▄▄▄
    █████████
   ██▀     ▀██
  ███       ███

▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██    ███████████

███
Community Driven
      ▄█   ▄▄
      ██ ██████▄▄
      ▀▀▄█▀   ▀▀██▄
     ▄▄ ██       ▀███▄▄██
    ██ ██▀          ▀▀██▀
    ██ ██▄            ██
   ██ ██████▄▄       ██▀
  ▄██       ▀██▄     ██
  ██▀         ▀███▄▄██▀
 ▄██             ▀▀▀▀
 ██▀
▄██
▄▄
██
███▄
▀███▄
 ▀███▄
  ▀████
    ████
     ████▄
      ▀███▄
       ▀███▄
        ▀████
          ███
           ██
           ▀▀

███
Radix is using our significant technology
innovations to be the first layer 1 protocol
specifically built to serve the rapidly growing DeFi.
Radix is the future of DeFi
█████████████████████████████████████

▄▄█████
  ▄████▀▀▀
  █████
█████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
  ████
  ████
  ████

Facebook

███

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀

Telegram

███

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

Twitter

██████

...Get Tokens...
DieJohnny
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 04:07:33 AM

There should be an intelligence filter for legendary members, this is getting worse and worse.

1. Trump is not gonna win.

2. If wins, he's not gonna do a shit of what he's saying. Still remember "Yes we can", 8 years ago. Lots of things changed uh? Grin

3. Hillary is not gonna do a shit.

4. Rest of world gives a shit about USA, the only things that keeps USA in the map is the $ power.

Wake up idiots, they have lied you 100 times, and you expect that in the 101 they will say the truth?

Grin Grin

Reading your opinion it sounds like your views are controlled by mass media....

I am speculating on a potential pull back on remittance to Mexico. The idea that it might happen is enough to boost crypto, it actually doesn't even need to happen to have an impact. Have you ever noticed that the biggest loud mouths in the room are almost always the biggest shills???

Embat

Activity: 1204

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 06:35:00 AM
Last edit: September 05, 2016, 07:41:43 AM by Embat

Yes  there is no reason Boolberry to stay so cheap as it is in this moment. Prepare to be surrprised. To all that say this project is abonden well Monero isn't but may be thats the main idea - After creating btc Satoshi hides in the shadows.

▄████████▄
               ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
              ██▀
             ███
▄▄▄▄▄       ███
██████     ███
    ▀██▄  ▄██
     ▀██▄▄██▀
       ████▀
        ▀█▀
The Radix DeFi Protocol is
R A D I X

███████████████████████████████████

The Decentralized

Finance Protocol
Scalable
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██                   ██
██                   ██
████████████████     ██
██            ██     ██
██            ██     ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██     ██
██▀▀▀▀██      ██     ██
██    ██      ██     
██    ██      ██
███████████████████████

███
Secure
      ▄▄▄▄▄
    █████████
   ██▀     ▀██
  ███       ███

▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██    ███████████

███
Community Driven
      ▄█   ▄▄
      ██ ██████▄▄
      ▀▀▄█▀   ▀▀██▄
     ▄▄ ██       ▀███▄▄██
    ██ ██▀          ▀▀██▀
    ██ ██▄            ██
   ██ ██████▄▄       ██▀
  ▄██       ▀██▄     ██
  ██▀         ▀███▄▄██▀
 ▄██             ▀▀▀▀
 ██▀
▄██
▄▄
██
███▄
▀███▄
 ▀███▄
  ▀████
    ████
     ████▄
      ▀███▄
       ▀███▄
        ▀████
          ███
           ██
           ▀▀

███
Radix is using our significant technology
innovations to be the first layer 1 protocol
specifically built to serve the rapidly growing DeFi.
Radix is the future of DeFi
█████████████████████████████████████

▄▄█████
  ▄████▀▀▀
  █████
█████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
  ████
  ████
  ████

Facebook

███

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀

Telegram

███

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

Twitter

██████

...Get Tokens...
.m.

Activity: 280
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 08:11:24 AM

I see no update in git for a year. Shouldn't be something there ?

████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

@bb

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 02:52:16 PM

I see no update in git for a year. Shouldn't be something there ?

There is one repository https://github.com/clintar/boolberry that can be compiled when switched to db branch. Yes, BBR have the database version of the daemon.
mbk

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2016, 03:15:18 PM

Hi all,

I've got a number of private messages lately. I don't like private chats. It's better to give all answers here in public.

I'm trying to keep my pool online all the time cause I use it myself a bit. All pending payments are sent in all case. The only real DDOS attack was this August. It finished about a week ago. All connection issues should be resolved.

If you have problems with pool/miner apps post it here so you can get help from other guys who mine as well.

Regarding new development activities. You can count on me if some updates need to be deployed on the pool. Just keep development open so everybody can evaluate your proposals/code and give a feedback. Have any ideas how to handle possible forks? Post it here. Let's keep this discussion as open as possible.

I'm not going to actively participate in current discussion but I'll read all feedback.

Boolberry OpenCL solo miner - https://github.com/mbkuperman/boolberry-opencl
Boolberry OpenCL stratum pool miner - https://github.com/mbkuperman/cpuminer-multi-opencl
MBK's Boolberry pool - http://bbr.mbkpool.info
Newton90

Activity: 463
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 03:42:12 PM

hi.

i have cpu video and gpus (gtx960 & 750).

when i set "device_index": 1" and "platform_index": 1 in boolbd conf file, and "--mining-threads=1" or "--mining-threads=2" in bat file for boolbd i mine with gtx 750.

when i set "device_index": 0" and "platform_index": 0 in boolbd conf file, and "--mining-threads=1" or "--mining-threads=2" in bat file for boolbd i mine with cpu video.

how can i use both gtx? thanks.
frode88

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 05:04:42 PM

Hi all,

I've got a number of private messages lately. I don't like private chats. It's better to give all answers here in public.

I'm trying to keep my pool online all the time cause I use it myself a bit. All pending payments are sent in all case. The only real DDOS attack was this August. It finished about a week ago. All connection issues should be resolved.

If you have problems with pool/miner apps post it here so you can get help from other guys who mine as well.

Regarding new development activities. You can count on me if some updates need to be deployed on the pool. Just keep development open so everybody can evaluate your proposals/code and give a feedback. Have any ideas how to handle possible forks? Post it here. Let's keep this discussion as open as possible.

I'm not going to actively participate in current discussion but I'll read all feedback.

thank you. there is way to fix solo miner? its crush after 10mi- some buffer problem? anyone can help me to keep solo miner up and runing without crashig?
than you.
moonrock

Activity: 157
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 04:37:51 PM

I am very interested with the recent developments. I think it will be a huge step moving forward and there is much we can do on the project.

Looking forward to hearing what 1blockologist and zoidberg come up with.

I think its time we move towards a resolution with the development funding and decide what is best for Boolberry and the community. I would support a hardfork to direct the %1 to a professional structured organisation. It is my preference that we allow professional development through the miner tax.

Someone with the desired skills has come forward with an initiate and I support this %100. Can you update us on the progress and is there anything you need?

Here is the proposed new developers website for those curious: http://www.blockology.org/

moonrock
kneim
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 05:55:11 PM

I am very interested with the recent developments. I think it will be a huge step moving forward and there is much we can do on the project.

Looking forward to hearing what 1blockologist and zoidberg come up with.

I think its time we move towards a resolution with the development funding and decide what is best for Boolberry and the community. I would support a hardfork to direct the %1 to a professional structured organisation. It is my preference that we allow professional development through the miner tax.

Someone with the desired skills has come forward with an initiate and I support this %100. Can you update us on the progress and is there anything you need?

Here is the proposed new developers website for those curious: http://www.blockology.org/

moonrock

frode88

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 09:55:06 PM

hi.
can someone build this and upload it?
https://github.com/cryptozoidberg/boolberry/releases
thank you.
shojayxt
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 10:04:16 PM

hi.
can someone build this and upload it?
https://github.com/cryptozoidberg/boolberry/releases
thank you.

It's already built.

http://boolberry.com/downloads.html
1blockologist

Activity: 505
Merit: 250

Activist Investor

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2016, 04:53:28 AM

I updated checkpoints

https://github.com/BlockchainDevelopmentCompany/boolberry/commit/7f11d7872549ae649675c892e234dd284beb56c4

This is the first commit under the Blockchain Development Company, and a benign change that will not fork the network, but actually help prevent it from forking as Boolberry is currently hardly decentralized.

For those interested in already compiled builds, how can I contact the existing owner of boolberry.com ? I would be open to setting up a build server for the url

More announcements and support coming soon. People want to know the roadmap, intentions. This is primarily around modernizing Boolberry's code base to the standards of other cryptonote networks, initially. We would like to get the blockchain out of memory and addressing bugs.

▄██
                                  ▄████
                                ▄██████
                              ▄████████
                            ▄██████████
                          ▄████████████
                        ▄██████████████
                      ▄████████████████
                    ▄██████████████████
                  ▄████████████████████
                ▄██████████████████████
▄███████████▀ ▄████████████████████████
██████████▀ ▄█████████████████████████▀
████████▀
██████▀
████▀
██▀

=
PARETO 

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  The first Peer to Peer Financial Content 
& Information Marketplace

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  JOIN THE NETWORK
         airdrops available!       

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
              WHITEPAPER             
TELEGRAM ■■ FACEBOOK ■■ TWITTER ■■ LINKEDIN
     MEDIUM ■■ YOUTUBE ■■ GITHUB ■■ BOUNTY
Pages: « 1 ... 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 [347] 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 ... 486 »
  Print  

Jump to: