Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:44:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 [349] 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 ... 486 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BBR] Boolberry: Privacy and Security - Guaranteed Since 2014  (Read 1210690 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
1blockologist

Activity: 505
Merit: 250

Activist Investor

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2016, 12:50:12 AM
Last edit: September 09, 2016, 06:04:51 AM by 1blockologist

Hi folk.

FYI: i've been contacted by 1blockologist user in the skype, he claim that he want to develop BBR.
At the moment i have no idea who is that person and what he intend to do actually.  

Let's see if his work gonna be helpful.

Zoidberg.

Thank you Zoidberg

For questions and updates on the RUNE version of the daemon, please go here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1611499.msg16190745

▄██
                                  ▄████
                                ▄██████
                              ▄████████
                            ▄██████████
                          ▄████████████
                        ▄██████████████
                      ▄████████████████
                    ▄██████████████████
                  ▄████████████████████
                ▄██████████████████████
▄███████████▀ ▄████████████████████████
██████████▀ ▄█████████████████████████▀
████████▀
██████▀
████▀
██▀

=
PARETO 

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  The first Peer to Peer Financial Content 
& Information Marketplace

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  JOIN THE NETWORK
         airdrops available!       

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
              WHITEPAPER             
TELEGRAM ■■ FACEBOOK ■■ TWITTER ■■ LINKEDIN
     MEDIUM ■■ YOUTUBE ■■ GITHUB ■■ BOUNTY

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Filin4eg

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 07:57:35 AM

miner dont work on 470 amd driver 16.8.3  Sad
everything working fine on RX470 8GB and driver 16.8.3 speed is near 1500 win8.1
mbk

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2016, 11:24:36 AM

Hi all,

I've got a number of private messages lately. I don't like private chats. It's better to give all answers here in public.

I'm trying to keep my pool online all the time cause I use it myself a bit. All pending payments are sent in all case. The only real DDOS attack was this August. It finished about a week ago. All connection issues should be resolved.

If you have problems with pool/miner apps post it here so you can get help from other guys who mine as well.

Regarding new development activities. You can count on me if some updates need to be deployed on the pool. Just keep development open so everybody can evaluate your proposals/code and give a feedback. Have any ideas how to handle possible forks? Post it here. Let's keep this discussion as open as possible.

I'm not going to actively participate in current discussion but I'll read all feedback.

You have 75% of the network and I have made the first commit the Boolberry project has seen in a year.

You are the longest chain, you can build from my source or not. At this point in time I am open to accepting pull requests from Zoidberg into the Blockchain Development Company repository, and further collaboration as he also understands the cryptonote codebase, but make no mistake, the choice is completely yours.

I have been attempting to reach out to all of the infrastructure of Boolberry, including your pool, to establish confidence in the project. A further announcement is incoming, but for now, I need all participants in the Boolberry project to understand their role in the network and work together, and you have a greatly disproportionate influence on the direction of the network. The code is on github.

Thanks for your work. Let's continue moving this way. Make commits to your repository so I and everybody else can review them. The most urgent task for me is to merge DB branch from the original repository to master. Daemon needs a lot of memory to run right now. That's not good for a decentralized system. I would prefer you to checkout DB branch and commit on top to make the review process simpler.

Boolberry OpenCL solo miner - https://github.com/mbkuperman/boolberry-opencl
Boolberry OpenCL stratum pool miner - https://github.com/mbkuperman/cpuminer-multi-opencl
MBK's Boolberry pool - http://bbr.mbkpool.info
520Bit

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 01:56:34 PM

Hi folk.

FYI: i've been contacted by 1blockologist user in the skype, he claim that he want to develop BBR.
At the moment i have no idea who is that person and what he intend to do actually. 

Let's see if his work gonna be helpful.

Zoidberg.

Thanks for getting back.
I think a lot of people would appreciate it if you can collaborate at some level with 1blockologist if he is really genuinely developing bbr further.
You still are part of the handful people who really understands cryptonote in detail.

If you didnt see yet, he made a new thread for bbr.

It is good to see you showing up here again.

Do you want to handover BBR project like Satoshi ever did?

Handover it to the community makes the project more decentralized.
bitcoinuserz

Activity: 360

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 02:12:39 PM

Nice, so the development is ON?

Korean Chinese Translator

Professional Korean translator.
1blockologist

Activist Investor

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2016, 04:06:37 PM

Hi all,

I've got a number of private messages lately. I don't like private chats. It's better to give all answers here in public.

I'm trying to keep my pool online all the time cause I use it myself a bit. All pending payments are sent in all case. The only real DDOS attack was this August. It finished about a week ago. All connection issues should be resolved.

If you have problems with pool/miner apps post it here so you can get help from other guys who mine as well.

Regarding new development activities. You can count on me if some updates need to be deployed on the pool. Just keep development open so everybody can evaluate your proposals/code and give a feedback. Have any ideas how to handle possible forks? Post it here. Let's keep this discussion as open as possible.

I'm not going to actively participate in current discussion but I'll read all feedback.

You have 75% of the network and I have made the first commit the Boolberry project has seen in a year.

You are the longest chain, you can build from my source or not. At this point in time I am open to accepting pull requests from Zoidberg into the Blockchain Development Company repository, and further collaboration as he also understands the cryptonote codebase, but make no mistake, the choice is completely yours.

I have been attempting to reach out to all of the infrastructure of Boolberry, including your pool, to establish confidence in the project. A further announcement is incoming, but for now, I need all participants in the Boolberry project to understand their role in the network and work together, and you have a greatly disproportionate influence on the direction of the network. The code is on github.

Thanks for your work. Let's continue moving this way. Make commits to your repository so I and everybody else can review them. The most urgent task for me is to merge DB branch from the original repository to master. Daemon needs a lot of memory to run right now. That's not good for a decentralized system. I would prefer you to checkout DB branch and commit on top to make the review process simpler.

I'm actually pursuing an intermediary system: hosting a remote synced client and allowing people to connect their simplewallet to that. Can you help with that since you are already hosting a node server and full mining node, people need to understand that this still gives them no perks to privacy.

We will be promoting more decentralized efforts, but our immediate goal is getting BBR off of the exchanges, and we will upgrade that to promoting greater decentralized after.

▄██
                                  ▄████
                                ▄██████
                              ▄████████
                            ▄██████████
                          ▄████████████
                        ▄██████████████
                      ▄████████████████
                    ▄██████████████████
                  ▄████████████████████
                ▄██████████████████████
████████▀
██████▀
████▀
██▀

=
PARETO 

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  JOIN THE NETWORK
         airdrops available!       

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
              WHITEPAPER             
crypto_zoidberg (OP)

Activity: 976
Merit: 646

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2016, 09:47:21 PM

DB is really important task, and idea was to quickly implement basic db support in BBR using level_db, but to go forward problem is that level_db doesn't have transactions support, so we need to go with something like LMDB, which means to rewrite current code in db branch.

I guess this gonna take about 1 month of hard work. (but not a hard fork! don't be confused)

So if 1blockologist is about to implement something useful for BBR - implement working daemon with suitable memory consumption using LMDB would be good move. 

Zoidberg

1blockologist

Activist Investor

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2016, 03:45:35 AM

DB is really important task, and idea was to quickly implement basic db support in BBR using level_db, but to go forward problem is that level_db doesn't have transactions support, so we need to go with something like LMDB, which means to rewrite current code in db branch.

I guess this gonna take about 1 month of hard work. (but not a hard fork! don't be confused)

So if 1blockologist is about to implement something useful for BBR - implement working daemon with suitable memory consumption using LMDB would be good move. 

Zoidberg

You're right, that would be a good move to do now instead of later. Monero team spent forever working on extra code to help people transition their current blockchain download into the database version, after having working database code for new users for months. Doing the LMDB stuff now while Boolberry doesn't have many users on the client would be ideal

▄██
                                  ▄████
                                ▄██████
                              ▄████████
                            ▄██████████
                          ▄████████████
                        ▄██████████████
                      ▄████████████████
                    ▄██████████████████
                  ▄████████████████████
                ▄██████████████████████
████████▀
██████▀
████▀
██▀

=
PARETO 

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  JOIN THE NETWORK
         airdrops available!       

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
              WHITEPAPER             
@bb

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 06:49:57 AM

Zoidberg

You're right, that would be a good move to do now instead of later. Monero team spent forever working on extra code to help people transition their current blockchain download into the database version, after having working database code for new users for months. Doing the LMDB stuff now while Boolberry doesn't have many users on the client would be ideal

But actually In later month there is a new KryptonotE coin alReady implement database COde, I thINk it would be good comparison to look at how the database implementation done.
.m.

Activity: 280
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 12:54:06 PM

Nice, so the development is ON?
Seems like 1blockologist has something useful to contribute.

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

V3n0m

Activity: 67

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 03:15:40 PM

Can Somebody clarify for me what this means when using the open cl miner  - GPU  (Share doesn't validate on CPU) are these being accepted or is there something I need to be doing
@bb

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 10:43:47 PM

Can Somebody clarify for me what this means when using the open cl miner  - GPU  (Share doesn't validate on CPU) are these being accepted or is there something I need to be doing

Seems you use wrong cuda toolkit version to compile or wrong kernel, default build is for maxwell architecture, if your gpu is kepler then use "make kepler",  other architecture should use opencl version.
V3n0m

Activity: 67

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 12:14:50 AM
Last edit: September 12, 2016, 12:43:08 AM by V3n0m

I am using AMD card - Guess I should have included that as well.

2 x R7370

GPU is Pitcairn

Also here is command line :

minerd -a wildkeccak_ocl -o stratum+tcp://bbr.mbkpool.info:7777 -u 1H8mNqUhDvm7NmwwbrvWba58ZWjixMrsuATZe5Mo9bPyGWMUbcghXacLijbLGzdCjW5CJfEvApzND8i 1vKCg7ezB3cifWzV -p x -k http://bbr.mbkpool.info/scratchpad.bin -l scratchpad.bin
pause
forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 02:16:49 AM

dev left this but pumpers still pumping Smiley

yolo
windjc
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 02:18:24 AM

dev left this but pumpers still pumping Smiley

New developer. New thread. Read.
Filin4eg

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 06:59:04 AM

still probably want a new pool, or working old, no difference
ph4nt0m

Activity: 591
Merit: 501

Scavenger of Crypto Sorrow

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 08:18:02 AM

That's a hardware error. When a GPU finds a share, it gets verified by a CPU before sending to a pool.
krjalone

Activity: 87
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 12:32:39 PM

This +1 

Can we get working pool  Roll Eyes
1blockologist

Activist Investor

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2016, 03:08:23 PM

IMMEDIATE RELEASE: Boolberry Opportunity & Roadmap Paper

Translate this into your respective community's languages

▄██
                                  ▄████
                                ▄██████
                              ▄████████
                            ▄██████████
                          ▄████████████
                        ▄██████████████
                      ▄████████████████
                    ▄██████████████████
                  ▄████████████████████
                ▄██████████████████████
████████▀
██████▀
████▀
██▀

=
PARETO 

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  JOIN THE NETWORK
         airdrops available!       

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
              WHITEPAPER             
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2016, 03:25:37 PM

This +1 

Can we get working pool  Roll Eyes

I can set one up - MPOS based - can someone point me to the latest sources ? There seems to be some confusions and several forks out there.. ??!

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
Pages: « 1 ... 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 [349] 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 ... 486 »
  Print  

Jump to: