Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:32:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 [427] 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 ... 486 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BBR] Boolberry: Privacy and Security - Guaranteed Since 2014  (Read 1210689 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jd1959

Activity: 529
Merit: 505

I'm on drugs, what's your excuse?

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:26:58 AM

I am confused. What is the process for obtaining the new coin if I already have Boolberry?

The most important thing is Don't panic it will all be explained by Dev team before the event.

Cheers Jon  Cool

dICO Disguised Instant Cash Out

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
b4h4mu7

Activity: 337
Merit: 315

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:38:54 AM
Last edit: December 07, 2017, 09:57:10 AM by b4h4mu7

Hello Boolberry Community,

As stated in earlier posts, the primary motivation for us to hardfork to Doubloon was because of a complete lack of development or marketing efforts in the original BBR codebase. Like most of you here, I'm a BBR holder fed up with broken promises of renewed development. In the past, I sent 20,000BBR to Cryptozoidberg to restart development - a sum total greater than all other donations combined since the start of Boolberry. However, this didn't amount to anything at the time which led me to become more proactive in this community to prevent further loss of funds.

The abandonment of BBR has led the project to near death. We had no functional block explorer, no exchanges and no growth in the community. I'm happy to have been able to help resuscitate the project back to life along with the help of the community here. We now have one exchange listing with two more on the way. Through the help of the community both old and new proactive holders and to an extent an appreciation in value in Bitcoin, Boolberry now has reached new all time highs:

• Highest Hashrate ever
  • Highest Marketcap ever
  • Highest Price per coin ever
  • Community rebuilding

All that said, these metrics are most likely the motivating factor for Zoidberg to return to Boolberry. Because a few days ago he reached out to me to share his intentions of coming back to the project full-time with a slew of new updates to the codebase. I won't go into detail what these improvements are, as that announcement should be reserved for him. Our conversations over the last few days have been very productive and I will continue to support his efforts and the project. This is best time ever for him to return to Boolberry as we have a growing community, exchange listings and a lot of attention on the cryptocurrency space. As one of the original CN projects there's also a lot of upside to him returning.

I've personally spent a tremendous amount of time, energy and capital to reboot this project and get it listed on multiple exchanges (some still pending) so I have a vested interest in the success of this project. As Boolberry holders my team and I will continue to support Boolberry in any way we can. However, we also have a tremendous amount of resources invested in Doubloon, so our main focus will be on developing Doubloon into what we perceive to be the benchmark CN project.

As it now stands our plan for Doubloon will be to launch as a new project without any ties to Boolberry blockchain. Those here who are interested in our technology are more than welcome to join us on that adventure. I've created a ANN thread to divert that conversation there. In the event Zoidberg's return doesn't materialize we will revisit the idea of a Bitcoin/Bitcoin Cash type split to protect all those who've came into the community as a result of our efforts.

New Doubloon ANN thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2539743.0

All in all, Zoidberg's return is a win for everyone here. We get active development from the original developer, new features (not related to Doubloon) and preserve the legacy of Boolberry. We also have a safety net in a possible BTC/BCH type split in the event it doesn't happen. It's a win on every level. I will continue to hold strong and see how things develop. I have high hopes for the future of this project.

Thanks all!
Ramsroyal

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:15:55 PM

As stated in earlier posts, the primary motivation for us to hardfork to Doubloon was because of a complete lack of development or marketing efforts in the original BBR codebase. Like most of you here, I'm a BBR holder fed up with broken promises of renewed development. In the past, I sent 20,000BBR to Cryptozoidberg to restart development - a sum total greater than all other donations combined since the start of Boolberry. However, this didn't amount to anything at the time which led me to become more proactive in this community to prevent further loss of funds.

The abandonment of BBR has led the project to near death. We had no functional block explorer, no exchanges and no growth in the community. I'm happy to have been able to help resuscitate the project back to life along with the help of the community here. We now have one exchange listing with two more on the way. Through the help of the community both old and new proactive holders and to an extent an appreciation in value in Bitcoin, Boolberry now has reached new all time highs:

• Highest Hashrate ever
  • Highest Marketcap ever
  • Community rebuilding

All that said, these metrics are most likely the motivating factor for Zoidberg to return to Boolberry. Because a few days ago he reached out to me to share his intentions of coming back to the project full-time with a slew of new updates to the codebase. I won't go into detail what these improvements are, as that announcement should be reserved for him. Our conversations over the last few days have been very productive and I will continue to support his efforts and the project. This is best time ever for him to return to Boolberry as we have a growing community, exchange listings and a lot of attention on the cryptocurrency space. As one of the original CN projects there's also a lot of upside to him returning.

I've personally spent a tremendous amount of time, energy and capital to reboot this project and get it listed on multiple exchanges (some still pending) so I have a vested interest in the success of this project. As Boolberry holders my team and I will continue to support Boolberry in any way we can. However, we also have a tremendous amount of resources invested in Doubloon, so our main focus will be on developing Doubloon into what we perceive to be the benchmark CN project.

As it now stands our plan for Doubloon will be to launch as a new project without any ties to Boolberry blockchain. Those here who are interested in our technology are more than welcome to join us on that adventure. I've created a ANN thread to divert that conversation there. In the event Zoidberg's return doesn't materialize we will revisit the idea of a Bitcoin/Bitcoin Cash type split to protect all those who've came into the community as a result of our efforts.

New Doubloon ANN thread:

All in all, Zoidberg's return is a win for everyone here. We get active development from the original developer, new features (not related to Doubloon) and preserve the legacy of Boolberry. We also have a safety net in a possible BTC/BCH type split in the event it doesn't happen. It's a win on every level. I will continue to hold strong and see how things develop. I have high hopes for the future of this project.

Thanks all!

Thanks for the update! You said, there will be no connection between boolberry and doubloon, thus there won't be a coin swap, correct?
1blockologist

Activity: 505
Merit: 250

Activist Investor

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 03:26:00 PM
Last edit: December 07, 2017, 03:44:08 PM by 1blockologist

/facepalm

Just take the hashrate and run with it man. Only a real threat to his involvement with the project will actually bring him back. This is the same amount of time between my announcement and him saying something in 2016. Your announcement came out and within a week he's back? Okay.

Zoidberg has "intended to come back" since 2015. How long are you going to wait for him this time? Continue with the hard fork plans.

I tried a diplomatic approach when Boolberry's hashrate was 100 mhash with one pool taking up 75% of that hashrate, and many people THOUGHT I was going to try a contentious hard fork and even though I never suggested it, when it would have been EASY at that low hashrate and centralization.

People want Doubloon, on this chain. You are the only one here with faith in Zoidberg. You wrote about how you got burned continually, and then write how you are making way for him again!?!?

What am I reading? I'm seeing that the market has no faith in this

You have people's attention, the hashrate is here because you spearheading development means a Monero competitor built by your TEAM. Zoidberg spearheading development means one-man's vaporware, with no roadmap and a broken codebase, with Monero lightyears ahead.

You have the hashrate, you can do whatever you want with it, bring out the compelling effort with your team and he might even join you guys!

The boolberry original chain will have 200 mhash again and it won't be anyone's problem.

• Highest Hashrate ever
  • Highest Marketcap ever
  • Community rebuilding

New Doubloon ANN thread:

Thanks all!

▄██
                                  ▄████
                                ▄██████
                              ▄████████
                            ▄██████████
                          ▄████████████
                        ▄██████████████
                      ▄████████████████
                    ▄██████████████████
                  ▄████████████████████
                ▄██████████████████████
▄███████████▀ ▄████████████████████████
██████████▀ ▄█████████████████████████▀
████████▀
██████▀
████▀
██▀

=
PARETO 

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  The first Peer to Peer Financial Content 
& Information Marketplace

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  JOIN THE NETWORK
         airdrops available!       

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
              WHITEPAPER             
TELEGRAM ■■ FACEBOOK ■■ TWITTER ■■ LINKEDIN
     MEDIUM ■■ YOUTUBE ■■ GITHUB ■■ BOUNTY
smoother_serg

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:29:28 PM

I believe the combination of boolberry and doubloon will be the best development of this project. Since September, the BBR has been held only on the belief in b4h4mu7. He proved by his actions that he is the leader of the project. Zoidberg decided to return when the coin price rose to its maximum. And where was he when the coin was thrown from all the exchangers? What did he do for development?
Big request, b4h4mu7 do not quit the project.
1blockologist

Activist Investor

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 04:50:38 PM

I believe the combination of boolberry and doubloon will be the best development of this project. Since September, the BBR has been held only on the belief in b4h4mu7. He proved by his actions that he is the leader of the project. Zoidberg decided to return when the coin price rose to its maximum. And where was he when the coin was thrown from all the exchangers? What did he do for development?

+1

onward with doubloon rebranding and fork of this chain!

▄██
                                  ▄████
                                ▄██████
                              ▄████████
                            ▄██████████
                          ▄████████████
                        ▄██████████████
                      ▄████████████████
                    ▄██████████████████
                  ▄████████████████████
                ▄██████████████████████
████████▀
██████▀
████▀
██▀

=
PARETO 

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  JOIN THE NETWORK
         airdrops available!       

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
              WHITEPAPER             
Newton90

Activity: 463
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:20:15 PM
Last edit: December 07, 2017, 05:30:22 PM by Newton90

+1

onward with doubloon rebranding and fork of this chain!

+1
Molenta

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:59:59 PM

+1  for the fork

so we stay connected through both projects
hashappliance
Copper Member

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:42:29 PM

+1  for the fork

+1 hard fork as well!

I really see a couple of viable options here:

The timing of the fork is critical however.  We should want to wait long enough to see if in fact CZ has updates to the existing codebase, which hopefully includes some staking, since this is what he has been talking about for years in other threads, then we can implement the improvements, do a hard fork, improve the codebase yet again (and switch the algo) and we are off to the races with a better foundation that we could have ever asked or hoped for.  Meanwhile the orignial BBR chain will survive, and CZ will have that blank canvas available for him at his convenience without holding up the current efforts of B4h4mu7 and his team.

As holders of BBR, we have a community that has been patient, has a distributed ownership, lots of committed miners and loyal following that goes back to the earliest days in CN.  I see this as an opportunity to make a transition that reminds me Darkcoin to Dash, that result needs no explanation! 

The legacy of this coin and the unique features that already exist along with the changes that have been described by B4h4mu7 and his team, collectively have the potential to catapult BBR/XDB back into the top 20 coins where it belongs, and possibly higher.

As I mentioned, timing is everything.  My opinion is we give CZ time to come to the table with improvements that will be helpful for everyone, and then depending on his involvement / availability, we HF and split into 2 if he is on board part time, and if he's committed full time, then there is no purpose in maintaining the BBR chain, as BBR with CZ on board will transform into XDB, same as DARK did to DASH! 

Either outcome presents an asymmetric risk at the current price, and this truly is one of the last opportunities to see returns in the future like we have seen over the past year.
BTCeeznutz

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:57:05 PM

+1 for the hard fork. There is nothing stopping CZ from making his updates "after" the hard-fork. This community has been loyal and patient. A hard-fork is the best way for us to have an opportunity to be involved with both projects.

+1  for the fork

+1 hard fork as well!
seahawks949

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:11:51 PM

+1 for the hard fork. There is nothing stopping CZ from making his updates "after" the hard-fork. This community has been loyal and patient. A hard-fork is the best way for us to have an opportunity to be involved with both projects.

+1  for the fork

+1 hard fork as well!

+1 hard fork...Lets see your work come to fruition B4h4mu7!! Don't want to waste another 2 years of broken promises from Zoidberg. The whole community is with you B4h4mu7. Lets finish what you started!!

1blockologist

Activist Investor

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 08:13:53 PM

+1  for the fork

+1 hard fork as well!

Exactly, he can play around the 200 mhash of mining power that stays on this chain, it will be incompatible with the rest of the network and can continue. If (emphasis on if) he actually releases something independently he can attract his own interest

▄██
                                  ▄████
                                ▄██████
                              ▄████████
                            ▄██████████
                          ▄████████████
                        ▄██████████████
                      ▄████████████████
                    ▄██████████████████
                  ▄████████████████████
                ▄██████████████████████
████████▀
██████▀
████▀
██▀

=
PARETO 

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  JOIN THE NETWORK
         airdrops available!       

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
              WHITEPAPER             
1blockologist

Activist Investor

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 08:19:14 PM

We should want to wait long enough to see if in fact CZ has updates to the existing codebase

there is no scenario where that make senses compared to what doubloon offers.

the hashrate will follow the fork. Monero forks to upgrade all the time! We can do this, B4h4mu7 your team has complete control here. Nobody will hold it against you if you have to double back on what you said, I get it, you don't want to step on Zoidberg's toes, but there is nobody left that has the same affinity. Its just you, your team, your advancements of the codebase

let's upgrade, rebrand

▄██
                                  ▄████
                                ▄██████
                              ▄████████
                            ▄██████████
                          ▄████████████
                        ▄██████████████
                      ▄████████████████
                    ▄██████████████████
                  ▄████████████████████
                ▄██████████████████████
████████▀
██████▀
████▀
██▀

=
PARETO 

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  JOIN THE NETWORK
         airdrops available!       

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
              WHITEPAPER             
krjalone

Activity: 87
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:33:18 PM
Last edit: December 07, 2017, 09:27:11 PM by krjalone

+1 hard fork..There is no doubt what this community wants. BBR was slowly choking to death before B4h4mu7 started working his magic and revived it. You have done so much work already B4h4mu7 so why not with this strong community support we make this thing golden.
crypjunkie

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:41:34 PM

1block I feel like someone has blindfolded you, but hey whatever!

As for your statement that nobody that has the same affinity. Its just you, your team. I can tell you that's not the case, I've spoke to many who only are involved waiting on his return. People will have concerns swapping for a new coin if that was the reason they bought in originally. Until Zoidberg makes a statement regarding recent developments they will probably still be sitting on the fence.

@1block are you still willing to contribute to the same level you offered Zoidberg towards the end(once realized you had no developers) to B4H4? eg social media etc?

crush

Activity: 260
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:01:04 PM

Recently, I see a lot people are talking about the BBR, so I want to have a look its whitepaper.
Maybe I will buy some coins or maybe not.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
grandstream5

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:58:35 PM

+1 and 500 mhz in mining hash power for the FORK

As an active miner with over 500 mhz being contributed towards BBR from my farm; I say we move forward with the fork.  With about 90% or more of the active mining coming online in the past few weeks; I think I can speak for all of the miners.  Move forward with the fork and the mining will follow.  This coin has been abandon for awhile by the creator/dev team.  It's become a hobby coin for the few dev people that have stuck around in patching up issues over the years now.  The new outside dev team has done a wonderful job in doing what was necessary to patch the code for the ability to bring to an exchange.  This coin lost it's Polo and Bittrex standing while also loosing any sort of liquidity for the past three months.  This coin had all of the right intentions in the beginning but like so many coins from it's beginning days; it had no way to fund it's dev team.  The fact that an outside group would come in and spend the time/money on this abandoned coin says wonders.  They did all of this when there was practically $0 value to this coin. 

Move forward with this Fork and you will have this entire community behind you. 

Structure the new coin so we can properly fund the dev team and build out.

Zoidberg and his team joining forces with Doubloon would be great for everyone.

Let's come together and take on Monero. 

Sestertius
1blockologist

Activist Investor

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 01:21:24 AM

1block I feel like someone has blindfolded you, but hey whatever!

As for your statement that nobody that has the same affinity. Its just you, your team. I can tell you that's not the case, I've spoke to many who only are involved waiting on his return. People will have concerns swapping for a new coin if that was the reason they bought in originally. Until Zoidberg makes a statement regarding recent developments they will probably still be sitting on the fence.

@1block are you still willing to contribute to the same level you offered Zoidberg towards the end(once realized you had no developers) to B4H4? eg social media etc?

The swap is not an option thats already been scrapped, it doesnt make much sense on a cryptonote coin

The only thing that is feasible is a fork upgrade

Not blindfolded Smiley maybe a little hyperbole, but I dont like good plans changing into bad plans

Yes we have decent infrastructure to help on social media

▄██
                                  ▄████
                                ▄██████
                              ▄████████
                            ▄██████████
                          ▄████████████
                        ▄██████████████
                      ▄████████████████
                    ▄██████████████████
                  ▄████████████████████
                ▄██████████████████████
████████▀
██████▀
████▀
██▀

=
PARETO 

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  JOIN THE NETWORK
         airdrops available!       

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
              WHITEPAPER             
balltera

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:28:17 AM

Hi guys

Just installed boolberry wallet and am having problem connecting to network. Below is my bat file any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.

qt-boolb.exe --seed-node 5.9.44.154:1010 --seed-node 1.24.247.119:10101
hashappliance
Copper Member

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:35:58 AM

Hi guys

Just installed boolberry wallet and am having problem connecting to network. Below is my bat file any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.

qt-boolb.exe --seed-node 5.9.44.154:1010 --seed-node 1.24.247.119:10101

https://github.com/clintar/boolberry/releases/tag/v0.3a
Pages: « 1 ... 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 [427] 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 ... 486 »
  Print  

Jump to: