Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:21:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 862 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65%  (Read 1260315 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jmfcanada

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 12:44:33 AM

I still need beta testers ... I reverted pool configs back to alpha stage testing and all seems well so far, I was finding blocks during alpha test.  I'll give 1 DMD each (from my personal wallet) to first 5 testers who find a confirmed block in addition to normal payouts.  Easy, just PM me with DMD addr and I'll verify in logs Smiley

If you can tell me how to resolve this problem with my wallet

EXCEPTION:St13runtime_error
ReserveKeyFromKeyPool() : read failed
diamond-qt.exe in ThreadStakeMinter()

I will find you some blocks.  Smiley

utahjohn

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 12:53:33 AM

I still need beta testers ... I reverted pool configs back to alpha stage testing and all seems well so far, I was finding blocks during alpha test.  I'll give 1 DMD each (from my personal wallet) to first 5 testers who find a confirmed block in addition to normal payouts.  Easy, just PM me with DMD addr and I'll verify in logs Smiley

If you can tell me how to resolve this problem with my wallet

EXCEPTION:St13runtime_error
ReserveKeyFromKeyPool() : read failed
diamond-qt.exe in ThreadStakeMinter()

I will find you some blocks.  Smiley

Have not seen that one before Sad
jmfcanada

Activity: 57

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 12:58:49 AM

Crap, me either.  Cry

utahjohn

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 01:07:13 AM
Last edit: August 13, 2014, 02:20:49 AM by utahjohn

Time for a beer run LOL

I'm happy with a case (24) of Milwaukees Best a day  Grin
jepistons

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 02:19:42 AM

utahjohn ill test your site to see what happens
zhinkk

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 02:21:03 AM

Good luck getting this on mintpal, I could see this coin getting more mainstream when it makes it.
utahjohn

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 02:22:01 AM

utahjohn ill test your site to see what happens
ahh I see you dTLFM ...
utahjohn

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 02:32:42 AM

I've added your DMD address to testing list along with user jepistons.  You are first on list Smiley
Updated testing page Smiley
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 05:59:10 AM

Cryptonit,

Are we still voting on Mintpal?  Is usecryptos our new focus?  Also, is usecryptos a secure site?  I see it located in Brazil but has anyone used it before?

Pokeytex

its not one or another we can vote at both
but YES focus is now to get listed at usecryptos
because thats a shortterm goal
longterm we want on mintpal too yes

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
big_coins

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 07:15:49 AM

great job on the upvotes guys, we are in desperate need for an exchange now that cryptsy seem to have blocked it.

I'm trying to setup a UK NOMP node same as the really cool one UtahJohn has made so us Euro's can get a nice low ping node.

Followed the install guide but getting the error below when trying to start up the node, any help really appreciated.

jerbeast

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 07:23:48 AM

Looking for support from others in the DMD community. 

Are there others with lost coins due to Cryptsy's lack of interest in fixing their DMD wallet issue?  I attempted a withdrawal (to stake) of 2200+ DMD from Cryptsy on 06-29-2014.  At the time of the withdrawal, these were worth approximately .77 BTC, although I realize it is worth considerably less now.  These coins were taken from my Cryptsy wallet and basically disappeared.  I opened a support ticket with Cryptsy and was given generic "we are aware of the issue and are working on it" responses for the first few weeks.  Although I respond to the ticket asking for updates on a weekly basis, Cryptsy has stopped responding and I have heard nothing from them for three weeks.  Since Cryptsy recently added USD, and are a US based company, this gives them responsibility to their customers as a financial institution.  Their lack of concern for their customers, and, indeed, the fact that they do not even feel the need to respond to queries from customers they have stolen funds from is disturbing.  This is no way for a company in the financial sector to act.

I have opened a complaint with the Del Rey Beach (Cryptsy headquarter location) Better Business Bureau.  The complaint number is # 90267759.  The address for the BBB there is http://seflorida.app.bbb.org/search?complaint=Y.  I invite all others in a similar situation to also open a complaint to light a fire under Cryptsy's butt to do something about this.  The more complaints made, the more pressure on Cryptsy to act.

I understand that most of the recent talk has been about how to get away from Cryptsy, but those of us with funds held indefinitely by Cryptsy have no choice but to wait until they finally decide to do something about it.  No other business that handles customers money would be allowed to act this way, and it is time that Cryptsy learned that they can't either.

Any support would be appreciated.  With enough support from the community, we can finally get a resolution to this fiasco.

Other than a  "well said" from UtahJohn, I see that there is no support from the community in trying to recover lost funds from Cryptsy.  I am sure that I am not the only one that Cryptsy has screwed in this, but if the DMD community doesn't care, then I've obviously invested in the wrong coin.  I will continue pursuing Cryptsy for my missing funds, but will dump them when/if finally received.  Moving on to a coin with a community that sticks together.  I have been in touch with the Financial Institution Fraud division of the IRS, and am angry enough to make a goal of getting Cryptsy shut down.  Greed, selfishness, and fraud is the real reason crypto-currency has not gone mainstream.  Good luck in this dead-end, folks!  
utahjohn

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 07:44:43 AM

After several hours of down time I'm back online Smiley  Freak lightning storm knocked my ISP out.  Several calls later still nothing ... so I went to sleep, they had assured me service would be restored soon.  Just woke up 2 P and service back  Grin
Pool back online ... going back to sleep now ...
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 07:56:52 AM
Last edit: August 13, 2014, 09:09:42 AM by cryptonit

Other than a  "well said" from UtahJohn, I see that there is no support from the community in trying to recover lost funds from Cryptsy.  I am sure that I am not the only one that Cryptsy has screwed in this, but if the DMD community doesn't care, then I've obviously invested in the wrong coin.  I will continue pursuing Cryptsy for my missing funds, but will dump them when/if finally received.  Moving on to a coin with a community that sticks together.  I have been in touch with the Financial Institution Fraud division of the IRS, and am angry enough to make a goal of getting Cryptsy shut down.  Greed, selfishness, and fraud is the real reason crypto-currency has not gone mainstream.  Good luck in this dead-end, folks!  

i can full understand ur anger and we from foundation spend lot hours try to communicate with cryptsy

but there is no communication not even for coin devs
our support tickets are closed the same way as yours

and we same as u have no direct access to 2nd level support who should maintain the wallets

the cryptsy structures are a miracle to us
and after we did stay so long loyal to them finally its time seek alternatives

to link this troubles with cryptsy with diamond community or foundation is in my opinion not fair

but if u decide to step out and sell dmd as soon as possible
that close a door for u and open it for someone else who buy ur coins

we see this neutral

do this do that or i sell my coins cant be used as pressure tool against us

we did try a lot regarding the cryptsy issue but we cant fly there and do the wallet setup for them

Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
shveicar
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013

DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 08:16:49 AM
Last edit: August 13, 2014, 08:36:48 AM by shveicar

cryptsy lead behaved unworthily, I still think that they really have chosen the way of scandalous ruined mtgox. At anytime, if a Diamond alternative will exchangers.
Is first introduced the Verification, but now the problem with the output of coins. And ignoring user complaints.
They still do not even bother to correct the information about Diamonds. https://www.cryptsy.com/currencies/view/56

Diamond The best investment in your future! ✧ it's 35% POS and 65% Msternode ✧
popshot (OP)

Activity: 774
Merit: 554

CEO Diamond Foundation

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 09:14:37 AM

Are there others with lost coins due to Cryptsy's lack of interest in fixing their DMD wallet issue?  I attempted a withdrawal (to stake) of 2200+ DMD from Cryptsy on 06-29-2014.  At the time of the withdrawal, these were worth approximately .77 BTC, although I realize it is worth considerably less now.  These coins were taken from my Cryptsy wallet and basically disappeared.  I opened a support  with Cryptsy and was given generic "we are aware of the issue and are working on it" responses for the few weeks.  Although I respond to the ticket asking for updates on a weekly basis, Cryptsy has stopped responding and I have heard nothing from them for three weeks.  Since Cryptsy recently added USD, and are a US based company, this gives them responsibility to their customers as a financial institution.  Their lack of concern for their customers, and, indeed, the fact that they do not even feel the need to respond to queries from customers they have stolen funds from is disturbing.  This is no way for a company in the financial sector to act.

I have opened a complaint with the Del Rey Beach (Cryptsy headquarter location) Better Business Bureau.  The complaint number is # 90267759.  The address for the BBB there is http://seflorida.app.bbb.org/search?complaint=Y.  I invite all others in a similar situation to also open a complaint to light a fire under Cryptsy's butt to do something about this.  The more complaints made, the more pressure on Cryptsy to act.

I understand that most of the recent talk has been about how to get away from Cryptsy, but those of us with funds held indefinitely by Cryptsy have no choice but to wait until they finally decide to do something about it.  No other business that handles customers money would be allowed to act this way, and it is time that Cryptsy learned that they can't either.

Any support would be appreciated.  With enough support from the community, we can finally get a resolution to this fiasco.

Jerbeast, I feel for you and believe me a lot of us had been in the similar situation as you are now.
It's wrong and should have beed solved a long time ago. Just stay assured your coins are not gone and should reappear when Cryptsy updates the wallet.
Of course you came up with good initiative and others might well follow your appeal. However, I feel that you cannot expect everyone who is not personally affected to file a complaint about the issue. It doesn't show unwillingness of the community, just might not be the right approach for those unaffected.

OP modified warning about Cryptsy.

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 09:22:06 AM
Last edit: August 13, 2014, 09:41:44 AM by cryptonit

Diamond Foundation want to make clear that we are blind regarding skin color gender religious and cultural background of our followers as long it is inside the common human ethic rule set which is in our opinion defined by the united nations
http://www.ohchr.org/EN/Issues/Pages/WhatareHumanRights.aspx

got feedback a crusade might hurt any diamond follower
with muslim background so we change wording:

Vote for Diamond DMD on usecryptos

click pic or this link https://www.usecryptos.com/voting

#12 now

Foundation defined a new goal:
[DMD] Diamond listed at usecryptos

polanskiman

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 10:33:31 AM

Are there others with lost coins due to Cryptsy's lack of interest in fixing their DMD wallet issue?  I attempted a withdrawal (to stake) of 2200+ DMD from Cryptsy on 06-29-2014.  At the time of the withdrawal, these were worth approximately .77 BTC, although I realize it is worth considerably less now.  These coins were taken from my Cryptsy wallet and basically disappeared.  I opened a support ticket with Cryptsy and was given generic "we are aware of the issue and are working on it" responses for the first few weeks.  Although I respond to the ticket asking for updates on a weekly basis, Cryptsy has stopped responding and I have heard nothing from them for three weeks.  Since Cryptsy recently added USD, and are a US based company, this gives them responsibility to their customers as a financial institution.  Their lack of concern for their customers, and, indeed, the fact that they do not even feel the need to respond to queries from customers they have stolen funds from is disturbing.  This is no way for a company in the financial sector to act.

What kind of support are you expecting? The problem is obviously coming from Cryptsy. You are not the only one with problems relating to crypty. In fact all those mining at the multipool are in the same position as you. I haven't received a single coin for nearly a week now because of cryptsy.

Here, seems others are also having problems with cryptsy: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=512324.msg5780268#msg5780268 and https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=436149.80

I am sure if I dig I could find more.
polanskiman

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 10:35:45 AM

I was thinking. What about writing an open letter to Cryptsy trying to gather a few coins devs and community members and publishing it? They surely will not like bad publicity and might move their asses.
chilo

Activity: 145

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 11:04:49 AM

@Cryptonit,
Just to refresh, my problem stems from the same exchange as others are having difficulty with, however they replied after I lodged a ticket and said they checked the blockchain and the transaction was there? I don't know how to do this myself, so took them at their word. I did check with a 1DMD withdrawal and it processed fine. It is not a fantastic amount missing, just under 200DMD but I need to know where it went and how to retrieve if possible. I have seen some notes on other coins regarding wallet rebuilds via privatekey downloads but not enough detail for me to dare to try with my DMD wallet, and im not sure it will work. Additionally, since this incident, my wallet has not ever staked again.
Please help, I offer half the missing transaction reward for transfer of knowledge to enable me to correct this and future similar problems.
Regards
Chilo.

@ Cryptonit,

Hi, I have a similar problem regarding wrong blockchain.
 I sent coins from exchange to my wallet, and they disappeared in transit. Read some stuff about this and how to retrieve diamond, so backed up wallet.dat, thereby erasing the original wallet.dat. I have since made newer copies of wallet.dat while experimenting to get those coins. (The coins exist in my wallet on blockchain) I have sent a further 1DMD to my wallet and it has arrived, somewhere my wallet doesn't read the other transaction.
Could you please take me through the process for getting the right info to the wallet, I believe it has something to do with downloading private keys?

Regards
Chilo

give me tx id to look up transaction

Thanks for your response,

TrxID: dd3d1a1a73e66d588ec52c001f4c08949718bd4ac69d85676d007db0dfd0ac71 @ 2014-08-01 07:54:11

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 11:31:49 AM

@Cryptonit,
Just to refresh, my problem stems from the same exchange as others are having difficulty with, however they replied after I lodged a ticket and said they checked the blockchain and the transaction was there? I don't know how to do this myself, so took them at their word. I did check with a 1DMD withdrawal and it processed fine. It is not a fantastic amount missing, just under 200DMD but I need to know where it went and how to retrieve if possible. I have seen some notes on other coins regarding wallet rebuilds via privatekey downloads but not enough detail for me to dare to try with my DMD wallet, and im not sure it will work. Additionally, since this incident, my wallet has not ever staked again.
Please help, I offer half the missing transaction reward for transfer of knowledge to enable me to correct this and future similar problems.
Regards
Chilo.

@ Cryptonit,

Hi, I have a similar problem regarding wrong blockchain.
 I sent coins from exchange to my wallet, and they disappeared in transit. Read some stuff about this and how to retrieve diamond, so backed up wallet.dat, thereby erasing the original wallet.dat. I have since made newer copies of wallet.dat while experimenting to get those coins. (The coins exist in my wallet on blockchain) I have sent a further 1DMD to my wallet and it has arrived, somewhere my wallet doesn't read the other transaction.
Could you please take me through the process for getting the right info to the wallet, I believe it has something to do with downloading private keys?

Regards
Chilo

give me tx id to look up transaction

Thanks for your response,

TrxID: dd3d1a1a73e66d588ec52c001f4c08949718bd4ac69d85676d007db0dfd0ac71 @ 2014-08-01 07:54:11

http://diamond.danbo.bg:2750/search?q=dd3d1a1a73e66d588ec52c001f4c08949718bd4ac69d85676d007db0dfd0ac71

as u can see at this link the tx id u gave me is not existing in blockchain
and its a rddle to me how u say u can withdraw 1 dmd for testing
cryptsy wallet is in maintenance noone can withdraw dmd afaik

the situation we see is following cryptsy did somewhere in the attackwaves on DMD end on a fork and did do some transactions on the fork

and now they have a hard time get their wallet back on main chain and fix there wrong send transactions

and some unqualified answers at support request like the transaction is existing if it clear isnt existing isnt helping too......

fact is if ur dmd are send by them while cryptsy was on a fork this transaction never happend once they sync with correct main chain

so after sync on correct chain they have to repeat the transaction (will get a new id) and ur problem is fixed

Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 862 »
  Print  

Jump to: