Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:04:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 [151] 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 862 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65%  (Read 1260282 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
utahjohn

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 07:02:08 PM

@popshot
shutting off my pool, not making enough to pay for itself electric wise.  Will continue to work on a NOMP multipool paying in DMD when I have time, sorry Sad

No worries utahjohn, there will be more people willing to mine once the price returns to sane level; at least now you will have a pool ready to fire up when the right time comes.

Thanks for your efforts.  Wink

Yep, less pressure to build the U/I now, got a working base to start with Smiley
Also got a multi-coin X11 pool ready, working on auto-convert to BTC then to DMD ... Not much out there open source available to start with, and I need Deposit/Withdraw API's for useCryptos's.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rainer4256

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

For the benefit of medical research

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 07:40:23 PM
Last edit: August 30, 2014, 07:55:28 PM by Rainer4256

What does a new investor see when he is interested in DMD?

He sees a lately not very active community.

He sees a prize which went down by 30% within the last week.

And he sees a multipool which depends on only one exchange and is not able to payout because this exchange has ongoing issues.

Would YOU invest in such a coin?

P.S. Don't get me wrong: I'm invested in this coin and interested that it succeeds.

ReserveShare - 100% Free and Fair. New source code. Proof Of Reserve
CureCoin: B78ozT6ChVMxiB5dMaY9d5rdzZ5GZvn9hT -- A giant leap for mankind! -- Start folding proteins now.
BitcoinDark: RF4asDkANqyb65yHaoEX8X896ek8eKrLhL -- Unprecedented! Check it out.
chris_dmd

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 08:12:48 PM

And he sees a multipool which depends on only one exchange and is not able to payout because this exchange has ongoing issues.

P.S. Don't get me wrong: I'm invested in this coin and interested that it succeeds.

Ouch.

I'm having problems with Cryptsy too. I transferred BTC from mintpal to Cryptsy last night and has over 80 confirms in blockchain already but is no where to be seen at Cryptsy. Network Admin says specific wallet affected and I say doesn't take this long to sync and Network Admin says need to import keys. It is Sunday here already I'll probably be waiting for at least Tuesday to spend my BTC. I'm sure a few coins will see a jump in spending in 1-2 days time.
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2014, 08:16:28 PM

without any question DMD is not a mainstream coin with very big community
but there is not even enought diamonds for them all  Cool

DMD Diamond is still a insider tipp a coin that is in its early coin rollout phase

that alone is sign enought were the difference is
we not even finished first coin rollout phase and thats in over one year

in that timeframe coins born lived and died multiple times......

diamond is here to stay

active development
loyal community
short time price disturbance was expected after so long troubles with cryptsy

but once cryptsy opened the door everyone did again stick with it
so we cant build up easy a second exchange

your question if i would invest in DMD is a bit unfair

i have insider knowledge that make it much easyer for me to answer with YES!

u are limited to the public infos and have to decide by that

but even then i would say there are 2 reason to invest

first:
its possible reach insane gains if u invest into DMD at this all time low

something to think about:

where u can have greater gains?
if u invest now in already high value coins
if u invest now in undervalued coins with high potential

if u invest your money to buy 1 BTC
what do u think its value will be in a year?
500$ 1000$ 10000$ 18000$ (which would be x30 in a year) or even more?

if u invest 1 BTC into dmd
only if they reach a value it already had before
u like 30x ur investment
and diamond have potential to go beyond!

what have higher possibility to happen in next 12 months?

BTC at 18000$ (18 times higher than its all time high) or DMD at 0.0045 (which is equal to its all time high)

and the effect add up it could be BTC value raise and DMD at 0.0045 so u gain double.............

edit:
and did i tell ya already all ur DMD will increase themself 50% in numbers if u hold them 1 year in ur wallet by POS minting....

so lets play a numbers game:
u invest 1 BTC (value like 500$) to buy DMD now lets say u buy at 0.0002 thats
5000 DMD

in one year lets say 1 BTC value is 1500$ and DMD is at 0.005 (both a bit over all time high)
and by POS ur 5000 DMD did increase to 7500 DMD

so how much more $ value u have now?
7500*0.005= 37 BTC x 1500$ =
$ 56250

thats ideal and if lot things develop different it will be a bit less (but could also be more...)
but basical u risc 500$ for the x100 chance and the possibility that 500$ reduce to nothing is very slim with diamond
worst case after a year u sell them for a few hundred dollar again if it didnt work out the way that we all hope....

second:
u trust in people
real people with real names
long very active at btt
never jumped between coins just stay with their project through any up and down

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
bigtimespaghetti
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

bigtimespaghetti.com

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2014, 08:42:10 PM

As I understand there are things in the works. But I'm not aware of what major things that we have coming up.

I'll be looking to make some silver hard/cold wallets in the future for DMD

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
       ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
    █▓░   ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
Physical Coin Making Guide Book and eBook- Make your own physical crypto coins and wallets!
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
    ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
  █▓░     ░░▒▓█
█▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
        ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     █▓░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
DMDCreeper

Activity: 416
Merit: 270

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 08:58:16 PM

As I understand there are things in the works. But I'm not aware of what major things that we have coming up.

I have seriously mined LTC, VTC, DGC and DMD and I have dabbled in a few other coins.  I have heard the same arguments with all of these coins.  As the price goes down some supporters advise loading up at low prices while the skeptics ask what is going to happen to make their coins more valuable. 

This seems to be a fairly constant pattern.  When I first started mining LTC, about 25 LTC equaled 1 BTC. Today, its 97 LTC to one BTC and BTC is about 60% of the price it was then.  The same is true for the other coins.  The more I mined, the less the coins were worth and the supporters of the coins insisted the value would go back up.  The skeptics, including myself kept asking why?  With difficulties increasing and prices decreasing those who mine are falling further behind.  I believe ASICs have actually hurt the crypto markets because they have driven out large numbers o interested miners wo did not want to make huge investments in the technology but wanted to support the notion of an alternative currency.  I think this is one reason why VTC has done better than other coins even though its value has dropped significantly too.

I continue to mine DMD because of the efficiency of the algorithm.  It takes less energy to mine DMD so I get the most hashing power for the same electricity.  DMD mining software has improved too.  My ash rate is more than double what it was when I first started mining and I haven't added any new hardware.  Yet me energy requirements have only increase a few percent.  But at the current price of DMD, even with the efficiency and optimization, my mining is not cost effective.  The break even point gets farther away as the difficulty increases. I continue to mine because I still hold out hope the this coin will survive the inevitable flush out of most of the coins that are mined today.

The only thing that will drive up the price of DMD is interest.  People need to want DMD for some reason and it has to be more than just those of us who mine this thing.  Mining and investment alone are not going to work in the long run.  It has to be backed by commerce and demand. 
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2014, 08:58:43 PM

thats the spirit!

whole diamond foundation team work without any payment for diamond success
and that is because success of diamond will be success for us
(and u all know there was no premine so we bough/mined our coins like u)

and u as community
u can do the same!

Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
Rainer4256

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 09:01:11 PM

without any question DMD is not a mainstream coin with very big community
but there is not even enought diamonds for them all  Cool

DMD Diamond is still a insider tipp a coin that is in its early coin rollout phase

that alone is sign enought were the difference is
we not even finished first coin rollout phase and thats in over one year

in that timeframe coins born lived and died multiple times......

diamond is here to stay

active development
loyal community

but once cryptsy opened the door everyone did again stick with it
so we cant build up easy a second exchange

your question if i would invest in DMD is a bit unfair

u are limited to the public infos and have to decide by that

but even then i would say there are 2 reason to invest

first:
its possible reach insane gains if u invest into DMD at this all time low

something to think about:

where u can have greater gains?
if u invest now in already high value coins
if u invest now in undervalued coins with high potential

if u invest your money to buy 1 BTC
what do u think its value will be in a year?
500$ 1000$ 10000$ 18000$ (which would be x30 in a year) or even more?

if u invest 1 BTC into dmd
only if they reach a value it already had before
u like 30x ur investment
and diamond have potential to go beyond!

what have higher possibility to happen in next 12 months?

BTC at 18000$ (18 times higher than its all time high) or DMD at 0.0045 (which is equal to its all time high)

and the effect add up it could be BTC value raise and DMD at 0.0045 so u gain double.............

edit:
and did i tell ya already all ur DMD will increase themself 50% in numbers if u hold them 1 year in ur wallet by POS minting....

so lets play a numbers game:
u invest 1 BTC (value like 500$) to buy DMD now lets say u buy at 0.0002 thats
5000 DMD

in one year lets say 1 BTC value is 1500$ and DMD is at 0.005 (both a bit over all time high)
and by POS ur 5000 DMD did increase to 7500 DMD

so how much more $ value u have now?
7500*0.005= 37 BTC x 1500$ =
$ 56250

thats ideal and if lot things develop different it will be a bit less (but could also be more...)
but basical u risc 500$ for the x100 chance and the possibility that 500$ reduce to nothing is very slim with diamond
worst case after a year u sell them for a few hundred dollar again if it didnt work out the way that we all hope....

second:
u trust in people
real people with real names
long very active at btt
never jumped between coins just stay with their project through any up and down

Thank you for your statement.

but there is not even enought diamonds for them all

There are always enough coins for everyone. It's just a matter of prize.

Maybe YOU have. But new investors probably have not.

What makes you sure that their issues won't continue?

All in all I like this coin but I got burned too many times before so I will be careful even with DMD.

A multipool which doesn't payout for a while is keeping coins from staking so the miners lose money.

CureCoin: B78ozT6ChVMxiB5dMaY9d5rdzZ5GZvn9hT -- A giant leap for mankind! -- Start folding proteins now.
Rainer4256

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 09:13:27 PM

I have seriously mined LTC, VTC, DGC and DMD and I have dabbled in a few other coins.  I have heard the same arguments with all of these coins.  As the price goes down some supporters advise loading up at low prices while the skeptics ask what is going to happen to make their coins more valuable. 

This seems to be a fairly constant pattern.  When I first started mining LTC, about 25 LTC equaled 1 BTC. Today, its 97 LTC to one BTC and BTC is about 60% of the price it was then.  The same is true for the other coins.  The more I mined, the less the coins were worth and the supporters of the coins insisted the value would go back up.  The skeptics, including myself kept asking why?  With difficulties increasing and prices decreasing those who mine are falling further behind.  I believe ASICs have actually hurt the crypto markets because they have driven out large numbers o interested miners wo did not want to make huge investments in the technology but wanted to support the notion of an alternative currency.  I think this is one reason why VTC has done better than other coins even though its value has dropped significantly too.

I continue to mine DMD because of the efficiency of the algorithm.  It takes less energy to mine DMD so I get the most hashing power for the same electricity.  DMD mining software has improved too.  My ash rate is more than double what it was when I first started mining and I haven't added any new hardware.  Yet me energy requirements have only increase a few percent.  But at the current price of DMD, even with the efficiency and optimization, my mining is not cost effective.  The break even point gets farther away as the difficulty increases. I continue to mine because I still hold out hope the this coin will survive the inevitable flush out of most of the coins that are mined today.

The only thing that will drive up the price of DMD is interest.  People need to want DMD for some reason and it has to be more than just those of us who mine this thing.  Mining and investment alone are not going to work in the long run.  It has to be backed by commerce and demand. 

Your statement is absolutely right. I'm in the same situation as you. Most of us have heard these phrases day by day. I will stick to this coin for a while and then decide what to do.

Promises won't help. People want anon features and a slick wallet so give it to them. Although we all know anonymity is a fairy tale.  Grin

shveicar
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013

DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 09:29:38 PM

Quote from: Rainer4256

Your statement is absolutely right. I'm in the same situation as you. Most of us have heard these phrases day by day. I will stick to this coin for a while and then decide what to do.

Promises won't help. People want anon features and a slick wallet so give it to them. Although we all know anonymity is a fairy tale.  Grin
In fact, the anonymity should be as a separate option, which would take additional commission for the transaction. This approach will ensure the interests of all parties. Everyone will have the choice to use a transaction, it is common (with a minimum commission) or anonymous users will have to pay extra for it.
Diamond should be the most elaborate coin. Surely the community wants that investors would pay attention to it.

Diamond The best investment in your future! ✧ it's 35% POS and 65% Msternode ✧
Rainer4256

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 09:32:04 PM

In fact, the anonymity should be as a separate option, which would take additional commission for the transaction. This approach will ensure the interests of all parties. Everyone will have the choice to use a transaction, it is common (with a minimum commission) or anonymous users will have to pay extra for it.

Good idea! And the fees should support the developers. I wouldn't work for nothing.

shveicar
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013

DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 09:41:52 PM

Good idea! And the fees should support the developers. I wouldn't work for nothing.

This is what I'm talking about. anonymity is not bad, especially since the user will have a choice. And developers will have an extra reward when anonymous transactions.
Now even in the banking payments there is a notion of anonymity. It is of course in many cases is a mere formality, but for the service people are always willing to pay top.
P.s a good practice on the part of developers, it would be to organize the voting on a official forum for this opportunity. would immediately be seen how many people are ready to support such an idea.

Diamond The best investment in your future! ✧ it's 35% POS and 65% Msternode ✧
Rainer4256

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 10:05:44 PM

This is what I'm talking about. anonymity is not bad, especially since the user will have a choice. And developers will have an extra reward when anonymous transactions.
Now even in the banking payments there is a notion of anonymity. It is of course in many cases is a mere formality, but for the service people are always willing to pay top.
P.s a good practice on the part of developers, it would be to organize the voting on a official forum for this opportunity. would immediately be seen how many people are ready to support such an idea.

I think this is going to win the voting.

DMDCreeper

Activity: 416
Merit: 270

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 01:25:09 AM

Anonymity cuts both ways.  On the one hand, there are people who like it and even demand it.  On the other, the main stream commercial interests fear it.  Governments don't care for it either since it creates an opportunity for money laundering and crime.

Having experience in banking and finance, my personal feeling is that ease of use, integrity, and speed are more important for the survival of alternative currencies than anonymity, although I think anonymity is a feature that is necessary for the initial launch of the concept.  But for mainstream acceptance its not as important as the other features I mentioned.

In any case, we still need to figure out how to convince merchants that their consumers will use these coins to buy goods over the internet instead of using credit cards and paypal.  Then we need to convince holders and takers of these currencies that the value will not fluctuate dramatically.  No one will want to transact in a currency that will be worth substantially less 5 minutes after they receive payment. 

We are in the infancy of this process right now.  We have a long way to go and I think we will be forced to adapt to the market several times before we find the right formula.  But we would be stupid not to look at the current state of all of these currencies and the reduction in value they are all experiencing.  We are being given a signal.  We need to be open minded with our response.
miningfield

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2014, 09:26:27 AM

A brand new ming pool wit 0% fees. Help them grow guys Smiley

dmd.miningfield.com

review:

i tested the pool found successful a block

things i see it starts with very low diff so its friendly to stratum able CPU miners

the 0% fee is a illusion because he have set 0.8 dmd withdraw fee
Automatic Payout Threshold
1.5 - 300 DMD. Set to '0' for no auto payout. A 0.8 DMD TX fee will apply
Please note: a 0.8 DMD transaction will apply when processing "On-Demand" manual payments This 0.8 manual payment transaction fee is a network fee and goes back into the network not the pool.

Minimum Cashout: 1.5 DMD

so u need to gather 80 DMD to have effective 1% fee which u pay at withdraw

more if u withdraw smaller amounts less if u withdraw bigger amounts

i suggest mr. miningfield reconsider his fake 0% setting
because friendly to CPU just doesnt fit to unfriendly towards small withdraw amounts

i hope he just have this high withdraw fee by mistake
maybe copy pool settings from a coin with lot coins where 0.8 is nothing

Cryptonit was right, the transaction fee was set by mistake, this was already corrected.

This pool has no Fees, and rely on donations only.

Withdraw threshold was also changed to 1DMD-1000DMD

we have a small diff stratum and a standard/high diff stratum.

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2014, 09:53:04 AM

A brand new ming pool wit 0% fees. Help them grow guys Smiley

dmd.miningfield.com

review:

i tested the pool found successful a block

i hope he just have this high withdraw fee by mistake
maybe copy pool settings from a coin with lot coins where 0.8 is nothing

Cryptonit was right, the transaction fee was set by mistake, this was already corrected.

This pool has no Fees, and rely on donations only.

Withdraw threshold was also changed to 1DMD-1000DMD

we have a small diff stratum and a standard/high diff stratum.

thx for adapt settings but 0 tx fee is now to low Wink
i suggest u choose 0.002 as tx fee for payouts
default its 0.001 but sometimes it cost more if transaction size is bigger so with 0.002 u are on save side

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2014, 10:38:44 AM

You own mining gear? Use DMD multipool!
Own no gear? Invest into DMD cloudmining project!

http://multipool.bit.diamonds/

if u are not a owner of asic or gpu mining devices
but u still interested to earn a share of DMD Multipool payouts
then send me a PM we are in preparation to launch a
limited (time to join in and max amount of money is limited) beta investment round
(i will only accept people i trust and which trust me too) for a
"DMD Diamond Cloudmining Investment Product"

results and statistiks created in this round will be the base of promotion material  
of a follow up DMD Cloudmining Product which then will be available to everyone

the most interesting part of the package will be
only 70% of earning will be converted into DMD and split between investors
30% will be used to increase hashrate over time.

so its a one time investment but a endless source of DMD payouts for ur investment.

UPDATE: First investors joined in already we started to build up cloud hashrate.
until the project slots are filled all rewards of cloudmining will be used to expand hashrate
and the investores (based on moment they joined in) get their invest increased by mining rewards pre go life.
once we start with DMD conversions noone can join into this round.

pokeytex
Legendary

Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 11:09:51 AM

You own mining gear? Use DMD multipool!
Own no gear? Invest into DMD cloudmining project!

http://multipool.bit.diamonds/

if u are not a owner of asic or gpu mining devices
but u still interested to earn a share of DMD Multipool payouts
then send me a PM we are in preparation to launch a
limited (time to join in and max amount of money is limited) beta investment round
(i will only accept people i trust and which trust me too) for a
"DMD Diamond Cloudmining Investment Product"

results and statistiks created in this round will be the base of promotion material  
of a follow up DMD Cloudmining Product which then will be available to everyone

the most interesting part of the package will be
only 70% of earning will be converted into DMD and split between investors
30% will be used to increase hashrate over time.

so its a one time investment but a endless source of DMD payouts for ur investment.

UPDATE: First investors joined in already we started to build up cloud hashrate.
until the project slots are filled all rewards of cloudmining will be used to expand hashrate
and the investores (based on moment they joined in) get their invest increased by mining rewards pre go life.
once we start with DMD conversions noone can join into this round.

Cryptonit,

Any idea why the wafflepool has not paid out my earned BTC in over 7 days?  My last payout to be converted to DMD was on 8-24-14.  Also, when will the next DMD payout happen?  Thanks for the update.

Pokeytex

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2014, 11:49:28 AM

Cryptonit,

Any idea why the wafflepool has not paid out my earned BTC in over 7 days?  My last payout to be converted to DMD was on 8-24-14.  Also, when will the next DMD payout happen?  Thanks for the update.

Pokeytex

regarding wafflepool i cant answer i get my payout regulray
but they have a trigger value for payouts and i think once a week maybe today they send out small amounts too

regarding DMD conversions

the first tiny deposit did arrive and got converted the next follow up big deposit is still stuck in the cryptsy deposit pipeline

they had a crash of the BTC wallet where our deposit address is
and after rebuild everything it have a big backlog of work so its still slow accounting deposits

i dont wana try adapt multipoool code and set up a new deposit wallet address when main multipool coder is on vacation

it will go through but delayed

Rainer4256

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 12:18:24 PM

Cryptonit,

Any idea why the wafflepool has not paid out my earned BTC in over 7 days?  My last payout to be converted to DMD was on 8-24-14.  Also, when will the next DMD payout happen?  Thanks for the update.

Pokeytex

regarding wafflepool i cant answer i get my payout regulray
but they have a trigger value for payouts and i think once a week maybe today they send out small amounts too

regarding DMD conversions

the first tiny deposit did arrive and got converted the next follow up big deposit is still stuck in the cryptsy deposit pipeline

they had a crash of the BTC wallet where our deposit address is
and after rebuild everything it have a big backlog of work so its still slow accounting deposits

i dont wana try adapt multipoool code and set up a new deposit wallet address when main multipool coder is on vacation

it will go through but delayed

Trigger value for payouts is 0.005 BTC at wafflepool.

Pages: « 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 [151] 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 862 »
  Print  

Jump to: