Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 10:12:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 177 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][OC] Orangecoin ★★ POS ★★ Anon Transactions ★★ Masternodes  (Read 209475 times)
Halofire

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

@halofirebtc

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 02:26:13 PM

ⓄⓇⒶⓃⒼⒺⒸⓄⒾⓃ

Don't forget to vote @ Cryptsy, Mintpal, and Sharexcoin!
https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes
https://www.mintpal.com/voting
https://sharexcoin.com/votings?coin=OC
https://poloniex.com/coinRequest

Come on over to orangecoins.info/forum/ for the latest updates on everything Orange!
Stop by and check out the giveaways, Art contest with BIGGER OC prizes, bounties, OC paid referral program and more...! Smiley

We're on IRC. #orangecoindev

Do you have something to add to Orangecoin? A service or merchandise, perhaps?
Inquire with Orangecoin or myself!

OC Development - oZwWbQwz6LAkDLa2pHsEH8WSD2Y3LsTgFt
SMC Development - SgpYdoVz946nLBF2hF3PYCVQYnuYDeQTGu
Friendly reminder: Back up your wallet.dat files!!
Halofire

@halofirebtc

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 02:28:44 PM

Morning all.

Good Morning!

Electrolytez

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 02:37:34 PM

Morning Everyone! Good day to wake up and grab some more cheap OC.  Tongue
Kruemmelmonster

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 02:38:55 PM

dev what are you currently working on?
Specialkey

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 03:26:46 PM

ⓄⓇⒶⓃⒼⒺⒸⓄⒾⓃ

Come on over to orangecoins.info/forum/ for the latest updates on everything Orange!
Stop by and check out the giveaways, Art contest with BIGGER OC prizes, bounties, OC paid referral program and more...! Smiley

Voting time  Grin Get in the Forum there is much much traffic on OC  Wink
Halofire

@halofirebtc

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 05:24:07 PM

If you didn't know about Overstock.com accepting bitcoins, well, now you do. I knew about this months ago, but reason I'm writing this is I was just watching overstock.com's TV commercial and at the end of it, it reads 'accepting bitcoin'. The future is here, and now.... Smiley

Specialkey

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 05:36:46 PM

If you didn't know about Overstock.com accepting bitcoins, well, now you do. I knew about this months ago, but reason I'm writing this is I was just watching overstock.com's TV commercial and at the end of it, it reads 'accepting bitcoin'. The future is here, and now.... Smiley

The Future is OC  Wink

POS 20 % and anonymous transactions in plan  Grin
Kruemmelmonster

Activity: 338

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 06:41:06 PM

yeah in plan
but i don't think that it will be implemented in the next month...
Specialkey

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 07:05:05 PM

ⓄⓇⒶⓃⒼⒺⒸⓄⒾⓃ

Dont forget to vote while buying very cheap Ocs today  Grin
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190

Kaspa

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 07:39:23 PM

Awesome that they're advertizing it now Cheesy  I just started a fb group for Bitcoin advocacy in my local area, I will be accepting crypto's shortly for my chinese food deliveries job (trying to get my restaurant on board but till then it's from my own pocket) and have really been putting in the time to share the info with my community. And WoW I'm starting to be really impressed with my little city on Vancouver Island and have even been asked to help show another local business how to accept bitcoins in their shop.

The more work we put in for Bitcoin, the more Bitcoin will work for us Smiley

Each ONE Teach ONE Wink

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
Specialkey

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 08:45:58 PM

Awesome that they're advertizing it now Cheesy  I just started a fb group for Bitcoin advocacy in my local area, I will be accepting crypto's shortly for my chinese food deliveries job (trying to get my restaurant on board but till then it's from my own pocket) and have really been putting in the time to share the info with my community. And WoW I'm starting to be really impressed with my little city on Vancouver Island and have even been asked to help show another local business how to accept bitcoins in their shop.

Each ONE Teach ONE Wink

Absolute. I think to the more acceptance BTC has the more will the worth of OC rise.

When this summer the acceptance is clear by US gov. we will have the golden summer of altcoins;-)

So buy cheap OCs as long as possible  Wink I got a bounch at 200 Satoshi  Grin
Halofire

@halofirebtc

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 08:57:22 PM

Each ONE Teach ONE Wink

Absolute. I think to the more acceptance BTC has the more will the worth of OC rise.

When this summer the acceptance is clear by US gov. we will have the golden summer of altcoins;-)

So buy cheap OCs as long as possible  Wink I got a bounch at 200 Satoshi  Grin

You know something I don't about US? "When this summer the acceptance is clear by US gov. we will have the golden summer of altcoin"
Last I knew, it was 'property' and haven't heard anything new.

Specialkey

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 09:16:47 PM

Each ONE Teach ONE Wink

So buy cheap OCs as long as possible  Wink I got a bounch at 200 Satoshi  Grin

You know something I don't about US? "When this summer the acceptance is clear by US gov. we will have the golden summer of altcoin"

That what I heard was that Scottish banks are really interested to get into BTC.
If this will happen the train is to late for american banks to catch up.
I mean the acceptance is pretty high in the states and it is only a question of time.
This all mixed together with the chinese year of the wooden horse- everything can happen - I guess this is a pretty good bet  Wink

Get OCs as long as they are so cheap  Grin
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190

Kaspa

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 09:56:05 PM

Each ONE Teach ONE Wink

That what I heard was that Scottish banks are really interested to get into BTC.
I mean the acceptance is pretty high in the states and it is only a question of time.
This all mixed together with the chinese year of the wooden horse- everything can happen - I guess this is a pretty good bet  Wink

we are just at the birth of cryptocurrencies, and Bitcoin is the most recognizable and re searchable for newbs so of course it's what I always start the conversation with but if the conversation goes very far I end up telling them all about altcoins like OC and CTZ or DRK.

if I'm not mistaken thing's like bitpay make loop wholes for business's that want to accept bitcoin in the states so it is totally possible. a big part of getting it accepted by our gov's is to reach out to small independent business's and get them involved. and yes when bitcoin is at 1500. a coin and we're still trading OC at 300 sato's those 300 sato's will be worth that much more and thus our OC and other alts will be worth that much more when compared to the usd or cad and other fiats Cheesy

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
Halofire

@halofirebtc

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 10:28:21 PM

Each ONE Teach ONE Wink

we are just at the birth of cryptocurrencies, and Bitcoin is the most recognizable and re searchable for newbs so of course it's what I always start the conversation with but if the conversation goes very far I end up telling them all about altcoins like OC and CTZ or DRK.

if I'm not mistaken thing's like bitpay make loop wholes for business's that want to accept bitcoin in the states so it is totally possible. a big part of getting it accepted by our gov's is to reach out to small independent business's and get them involved. and yes when bitcoin is at 1500. a coin and we're still trading OC at 300 sato's those 300 sato's will be worth that much more and thus our OC and other alts will be worth that much more when compared to the usd or cad and other fiats Cheesy

Will be interesting to see 'Big Money' (term used in sense like Big Oil) like banks and mortgage lenders scramble to exchange fiat to crypto or to get bitcoin banned. This is why China banned BTC, their gov't is scared of what BTC could do to undermine the gov't, but if they ban ownership of BTC, then there will be civil war and china would get left behind. Now this raises the question... China's growth has been slowing last few years, could this slowing be because of bitcoin too??? Of course bitcoin is not the sole reason... but timeline coincides.

cryptoba

Activity: 435

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 11:13:38 PM

yeah in plan

You do not seem to know Orangecoin  Cheesy
Orangecoin has done such a great work. The minting has been working great, the best POS out in Crypto ! Grin
So, with our Dev, you can be sure the next innovation coming out will also be  working; and coming out quicker than you think !
Byter88

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 12:13:29 AM

yeah in plan

You do not seem to know Orangecoin  Cheesy
Orangecoin has done such a great work. The minting has been working great, the best POS out in Crypto ! Grin
So, with our Dev, you can be sure the next innovation coming out will also be  working; and coming out quicker than you think !

What is this future plan??
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 02:23:18 AM

Keep posting comments here, to make ORANGECOIN popular at Bitcointalk Altcoin Marketplace:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=626120.0

Halofire

@halofirebtc

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 05:09:19 AM

Time to vote Smiley

BLACKCOIN883

Activity: 271

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 05:13:45 AM

more info about anon if possible please.
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 177 »
  Print  

Jump to: