Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:05:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: AMT users thread.  (Read 60015 times)
YourPalToots (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 08:51:39 PM

They all can't be bad.  AMT gave their customer that I am working with two good boards which are in the system we are running online.  I suggested to AMT that they can pay their bill, sort through the delivered PCBs for what is still working, and I can show them what we have done.  They are not interested.  PCBs that are broken can also be repaired with some troubleshooting; however, that is something that AMT expected IMET to do for free.  This is out of our scope of work and may not be cost effective.  Engineering time would need to be expended to make that decision.     

So let me get this straight.  You had offered to AMT to fix any non-working PCBs, yet they aren't interested?

Are they supposed to fix any non-working units delivered to the customer?  How are they supposed to do this?

Talk about breach of fiduciary duty.
We would have looked into fixing boards if AMT was willing to pay for this work.  The problems occurred are not due to PCB assembly.  Because the problems are not due to PCB assembly, this work is out of scope for IMET and we would need to be compensated.           

So what you are saying is, you put the steering wheel in the trunk and the transmission in the backseat but only because that was the design that was giving to you. Looking back at it, we know the car has very well made parts and the parts are installed very well but they are installed in the wrong place.
Not quite.  We built to print and ONLY the PCBs.  I think this is the point that is being missed here.  We did verify that the PCBs worked before going into production.  We delivered good product to AMT, but it was only the PCBs.  The rest of the work was done by AMT so if they put the steering wheel in the trunk and the transmission in the backseat, I had no control and it is out of scope for IMET to correct these problems.   

No I get the point. You only built the design that you were giving, except the design was incorrect.

And you know how to change the current design to make it correct except you need to get paid for it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
IMET

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 09:37:08 PM

They all can't be bad.  AMT gave their customer that I am working with two good boards which are in the system we are running online.  I suggested to AMT that they can pay their bill, sort through the delivered PCBs for what is still working, and I can show them what we have done.  They are not interested.  PCBs that are broken can also be repaired with some troubleshooting; however, that is something that AMT expected IMET to do for free.  This is out of our scope of work and may not be cost effective.  Engineering time would need to be expended to make that decision.     

So let me get this straight.  You had offered to AMT to fix any non-working PCBs, yet they aren't interested?

Are they supposed to fix any non-working units delivered to the customer?  How are they supposed to do this?

We would have looked into fixing boards if AMT was willing to pay for this work.  The problems occurred are not due to PCB assembly.  Because the problems are not due to PCB assembly, this work is out of scope for IMET and we would need to be compensated.           

So what you are saying is, you put the steering wheel in the trunk and the transmission in the backseat but only because that was the design that was giving to you. Looking back at it, we know the car has very well made parts and the parts are installed very well but they are installed in the wrong place.
Not quite.  We built to print and ONLY the PCBs.  I think this is the point that is being missed here.  We did verify that the PCBs worked before going into production.  We delivered good product to AMT, but it was only the PCBs.  The rest of the work was done by AMT so if they put the steering wheel in the trunk and the transmission in the backseat, I had no control and it is out of scope for IMET to correct these problems.   

No I get the point. You only built the design that you were giving, except the design was incorrect.

And you know how to change the current design to make it correct except you need to get paid for it.
Getting close.  We only built the PCBs and AMT did everything else.  I don't see anything wrong with the PCBs.  The problem lies in the work that AMT did, and I do have a solution to fix this problem.  Respectfully, I would give AMT the info if they paid their bill for services rendered.
IMET

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 09:47:32 PM

Getting close.  We only built the PCBs and AMT did everything else.  I don't see anything wrong with the PCBs.  The problem lies in the work that AMT did, and I do have a solution to fix this problem.  Respectfully, I would give AMT the info if they paid their bill for services rendered.
aka, I know how to fix the pieces of the design that AMT was responsible for that didn't work and I'd be willing to give that info gratis if we were paid for the work that was done in the past.  Essentially, the amount of the bad check that was submitted.   
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2014, 12:14:27 AM

They all can't be bad.  AMT gave their customer that I am working with two good boards which are in the system we are running online.  I suggested to AMT that they can pay their bill, sort through the delivered PCBs for what is still working, and I can show them what we have done.  They are not interested.  PCBs that are broken can also be repaired with some troubleshooting; however, that is something that AMT expected IMET to do for free.  This is out of our scope of work and may not be cost effective.  Engineering time would need to be expended to make that decision.      

So let me get this straight.  You had offered to AMT to fix any non-working PCBs, yet they aren't interested?

Are they supposed to fix any non-working units delivered to the customer?  How are they supposed to do this?

We would have looked into fixing boards if AMT was willing to pay for this work.  The problems occurred are not due to PCB assembly.  Because the problems are not due to PCB assembly, this work is out of scope for IMET and we would need to be compensated.            

Not quite.  We built to print and ONLY the PCBs.  I think this is the point that is being missed here.  We did verify that the PCBs worked before going into production.  We delivered good product to AMT, but it was only the PCBs.  The rest of the work was done by AMT so if they put the steering wheel in the trunk and the transmission in the backseat, I had no control and it is out of scope for IMET to correct these problems.    

Getting close.  We only built the PCBs and AMT did everything else.  I don't see anything wrong with the PCBs.  The problem lies in the work that AMT did, and I do have a solution to fix this problem.  Respectfully, I would give AMT the info if they paid their bill for services rendered.
aka, I know how to fix the pieces of the design that AMT was responsible for that didn't work and I'd be willing to give that info gratis if we were paid for the work that was done in the past.  Essentially, the amount of the bad check that was submitted.    

Outta fear of you disclosing too much info, is it safe to say that you, IMET, are pursuing normal legal channels to have said insufficiently funded submitted check from Joshua Zipkin of AMT honored?
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 09:08:46 PM

It's like people disappear when verifiable news comes out, that or they just don't want to admit they made them self look a little foolish.

how bad is a company when their clients claim victory by merely getting them to accept a burned out miner?

/applause rik you win

soon enough AMT will have you fetching their slippers

Quite bad indeed. But it's the little wins.

Still the point stands. AMT- $millions  Clients- big fiery 0s  , AMT 1- FedEx 0.

I sure hope they don't leave their slippers in china, I don't have a passport.

And no, its not millions, its like a leased factory. Technically Americans can't own anything in China anyway btw.

AMT is leasing this factory using customer's funds that they refuse to refund.

I demand a refund immediately!

We've been demanding refunds for 3 months now without any response.[/quote]
[/quote]

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 06:10:49 AM

Have you guys seen AMT's new office since clenell has fucked up their world so badly?

430 Johnson Str., flr 2, Suite 202, Jenkintown, PA, 19046,

That's the alley entrance. Here's the front of the building less than 2 blocks from FedEx: 443 York Rd, Jenkintown, PA

Which whole mason thing was that?  We don't know anything about masons. There are several rumors, fake images, just plain crap on this thread that the trolls spread all the time, now we're free masons too right :. )
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 06:17:32 AM

No way! AMT's office is in the back of the Masonic Lodge???

Yes! Google it and see for yourselves. Don't take my word for it.

You guys are ridiculous.
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 10:36:17 AM
Last edit: June 30, 2014, 10:53:39 AM by FrictionlessCoin

Have you guys seen AMT's new office since clenell has fucked up their world so badly?

That's the alley entrance. Here's the front of the building less than 2 blocks from FedEx: 443 York Rd, Jenkintown, PA

Which whole mason thing was that?  We don't know anything about masons. There are several rumors, fake images, just plain crap on this thread that the trolls spread all the time, now we're free masons too right :. )

Unbelievable,  is AMT dealing with customer's packages from the back lot of a Masonic temple?

This temple appears to be the Concordia Lodge #67

Here is the contact page for inquiries:  http://www.pagrandlodge.org/districtc/67/contact.html

Just to make doubly sure that it indeed is the back of the temple,  I plotted the two addresses on Google map:

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/443+Old+York+Rd,+Jenkintown,+PA+19046/430+Johnson+St,+Jenkintown,+PA+19046/@40.0970725,-75.128386,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m13!4m12!1m5!1m1!1s0x89c6b0ea2dc084df:0x8ec8a5f182a73170!2m2!1d-75.1259738!2d40.097125!1m5!1m1!1s0x89c6b0ea37aa428b:0xf0fcfc48c946266!2m2!1d-75.1265974!2d40.0971069

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
IMET

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 01:09:34 PM

I am posting this here since it was deleted by AMT on the New Official AMT Thread and was in response to continued public deformation of IMET.

Cease and desist on these acts of public deformation of IMET.  The truth will come out in the proper forum based on your lawsuit post.
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 01:28:09 PM

I am posting this because it was deleted from the AMT thread:

You guys are ridiculous.

This is getting absolutely ridiculous.

Explain to me why Google maps clearly shows that the mailing address of RMA units is right behind the temple?

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/443+Old+York+Rd,+Jenkintown,+PA+19046/430+Johnson+St,+Jenkintown,+PA+19046/@40.0970725,-75.128386,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m13!4m12!1m5!1m1!1s0x89c6b0ea2dc084df:0x8ec8a5f182a73170!2m2!1d-75.1259738!2d40.097125!1m5!1m1!1s0x89c6b0ea37aa428b:0xf0fcfc48c946266!2m2!1d-75.1265974!2d40.0971069

On Johnson road, on the side of the even street numbers, the only building with a second floor is the Masonic temple!

As a customer,  I really want to know why AMT dealings are from the back of a Masonic temple.

This is absolutely ridiculous that you deliberately chose a location that is the back of the Masonic temple!!

Is this some kind of crude prank that you are playing?

Maybe they were in a hurry and didn't walk around it to see the front  Cheesy LOL

Actually that is the truth. And no, the fact that there is a lodge around the corner didn't really factor into the decision of taking that office. It was vacant, affordable, a shorter commute and cheaper than the last location by $260 a month. Oh, and it wasn't right next to the lawyers that were suing us. There's a Dunkin donuts on the corner guys, maybe we're in cahoots with those guys as well right. And we'll be pre-selling munchkins and the latest Koolata's soon enough.

"Look AMT's office is right next to a Catholic church!  And a park! and if you zoom in on google maps you can see a car parked out front! OH MY GOD" 

It is the back of the Masonic building.   It has no windows!  Are you serious? 

This:

doesn't look like a legit office.

I mean.... the doors don't even have door handles, it looks like it opens only one way,  from the inside!

We aren't saying that it is right next to the Mason temple,  it's the back door of the Masonic temple!

You've lost it Carlos. You're just gone at this point.

If this is not the location, then can you furnish a photograph of the location (use Google street view if needed).

I honestly do not see any other 2 story building in the vicinity of 430 Johnson Str.  The 2 adjacent lots have single floor buildings.

Can you confirm if the photo in question is your location?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 12:36:21 AM

Since AMT is on the delete rampage, here's some more deleted posts.

Why is it a big deal if they were operating from a lodge? I don't don't care if the chips are arranged in a compass and square arrangement as long has it hases and does so safely.

Because of this little lie:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=304605.msg5586157#msg5586157
We don't know anything about masons.

Really out of this whole situation, that is the little lie that bothers you the most?

Bothers me? Not at all. It's totally hilarious! "We're not masons, our office being in the lodge is just a coincidence!" ROFLMAO.

Did anyone besides me who had issue with their fedex delivery bother to call? I just wonder so I don't look like the lone loon here tell you that the issue was on their end. Unless that was some  sort of conspiracy, AMT or their true owner the masons,  were using their power and influence FedEx.

Well now it's obvious why FedEx couldn't find it. Their new "office" isn't a real address. It's the back door to the lodge. What are the requirements to be able to enter their "office"?

Buy & Hold
YourPalToots (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 02:14:30 AM

AMT deleted this post ... for whatever reason.

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

YourPalToots,
What happen to your miner is it working?

Other things came up yesterday so I was unable to test. I will hopefully start today and post pictures as I do.

So far, the feature that I miss is WiFi.
YourPalToots (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 04:57:45 PM

Any new word on RMA process?
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 05:05:33 PM

Rik's return was delivered last friday. They promised to send out replacements immediately, so I'm sure rik has his new miner by now. How about it rik? How's the new miner?

Buy & Hold
YourPalToots (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 05:09:23 PM

There was talk about having it delivered during a certain time window in the day. Any idea of the times they accept deliveries?
YourPalToots (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 05:47:10 PM

If anyone has pictures of their AMT rigs, please post them so I can add them to the AMT users facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/AMTUsers
YourPalToots (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 03:47:46 PM

The AMT User pages are rolling along.

Our facebook page is located here:
https://www.facebook.com/AMTUsers

and we now have a YouTube channel along with Twitter and Instagram.

Youtube
https://www.youtube.com/user/AMTusers

Twitter @AMTUsers

Instagram amtuser

It's amazing the reach of people that these platforms allow you to reach. An ad campaign that has only run for a couple of days has already reached a couple thousand people.

I will start posting our user stories using these platforms shortly.
rik_khaos

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 05:46:10 PM

Rik's return was delivered last friday. They promised to send out replacements immediately, so I'm sure rik has his new miner by now. How about it rik? How's the new miner?

I'm loving it. Runs 15TH/s and attracts unicorns, to be honest I'm making more in the unicorn trade than mining.

Plus I got a bottle AMT special sauce, It's good on cheesesteaks and to put out the miner when it catches on fire every day or so.

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!
clenell

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 01:48:24 AM

I'm loving it. Runs 15TH/s and attracts unicorns, to be honest I'm making more in the unicorn trade than mining.

Plus I got a bottle AMT special sauce, It's good on cheesesteaks and to put out the miner when it catches on fire every day or so.

holy crap that made me laugh!

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
rik_khaos

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 04:24:36 AM

I am posting this because it was deleted from the AMT thread:

You guys are ridiculous.

This is getting absolutely ridiculous.

Explain to me why Google maps clearly shows that the mailing address of RMA units is right behind the temple?

On Johnson road, on the side of the even street numbers, the only building with a second floor is the Masonic temple!

As a customer,  I really want to know why AMT dealings are from the back of a Masonic temple.

This is absolutely ridiculous that you deliberately chose a location that is the back of the Masonic temple!!

Is this some kind of crude prank that you are playing?

Maybe they were in a hurry and didn't walk around it to see the front  Cheesy LOL

Actually that is the truth. And no, the fact that there is a lodge around the corner didn't really factor into the decision of taking that office. It was vacant, affordable, a shorter commute and cheaper than the last location by $260 a month. Oh, and it wasn't right next to the lawyers that were suing us. There's a Dunkin donuts on the corner guys, maybe we're in cahoots with those guys as well right. And we'll be pre-selling munchkins and the latest Koolata's soon enough.

"Look AMT's office is right next to a Catholic church!  And a park! and if you zoom in on google maps you can see a car parked out front! OH MY GOD" 

It is the back of the Masonic building.   It has no windows!  Are you serious? 

This:

doesn't look like a legit office.

I mean.... the doors don't even have door handles, it looks like it opens only one way,  from the inside!

We aren't saying that it is right next to the Mason temple,  it's the back door of the Masonic temple!

You've lost it Carlos. You're just gone at this point.

If this is not the location, then can you furnish a photograph of the location (use Google street view if needed).

I honestly do not see any other 2 story building in the vicinity of 430 Johnson Str.  The 2 adjacent lots have single floor buildings.

Can you confirm if the photo in question is your location?

If you just pan around in street view (which is honestly not so accurate from all my dealings with it) There is a 2 story building just two lots away to the viewer's right.  It's behinds a 1 story building. Not saying it's theirs but lets look at the situation here. on the right side of the street that pulls up there are multiple 2 story building all in a row.

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: