Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:42:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: AMT users thread.  (Read 60015 times)
clenell

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 12:50:44 PM

anyone notice that despite purchasing the 2 day shipping (most did) josh zipkin still cheaped out and used the "slow boat from china" shipping option? however, he is trying to sell new miners that offer the same 2 day shipping some of us paid for 9 months ago?

joshua zipkin, of AMT miners, purchased $1,000 1.2TH miners this month with the $6,000 i gave him 9 month ago for the same 1.2TH miners.

folks... these are not the advertised miners from last year. they are not the "made in america" miners he was trying to pawn off on people.

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1754

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 12:52:58 PM

This is going to get deleted from the other thread so I'll post it here as well.

...while build and sell and ship miners on the next thread over.

You mean like how well you did in this next thread over.  Good job guys, another AMT home run!!!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=723233.0
clenell

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 01:46:57 PM

Re: New Official AMT Thread
Today at 08:46:21 AM
Reply with quote  Edit message  Delete message  #2791
Quote from: YourPalToots on August 12, 2014, 08:07:45 PM
OK folks. I just received a text message from DHL with a tracking number. I went to the website and something is arriving from Hong Kong.

could it be?

yes. it's a $1000 1TH miner you paid $6000 for last year.

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
clenell

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 03:59:30 PM

Re: New Official AMT Thread
Today at 10:45:52 AM
Reply with quote  Edit message  Delete message  #2792
Quote from: FrictionlessCoin on Today at 10:41:41 AM
Quote from: AMT_miners on Today at 06:48:01 AM

Yes, we've shipped back ordered miners. Several of the people on this thread are plaintiffs in craigs court case and those plaintiffs will not be receiving their miners until the case is over. Several other of our clients that are not signed into the class action have already or will be receiving their miners how ever. You would also get them at the first of next week and we ship them out tomorrow. You can trust all these guys which rant and batter that are suing us (American way of life), or you can come back on this thread in a week and tell them that you've received your 10 miners and they are hashing beautifully. 

I'm a customer that paid $6,000 last December and received nothing but non-working parts.

I expect that you fufill your contract as decribed by the MPP.

In short,  that I am able to mine at least $6,000 worth of Bitcoin.

It doesn't matter how many miners you ship me,  you are obligated to provide me with enough equipment to mine $6,000 worth of BTC.

Frictionless, you are wrong my friend. you should just be grateful Josh Zipkin didnt go bankrupt. He's the real victim here!

P.S. Did you read how well the AMT auction went? 3 pages into the auction everyone is calling zipkin out for being a scammer. if you want a good laugh read below...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=723233.0

hey zipkin, are those guys crazy too? are they not giving you a fair shake as well? how did they figure you out for the lying sack of shit you are so quickly?

Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 05:04:36 PM

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Buy & Hold
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 05:19:02 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=304605.msg3272392#msg3272392

In the moment we're not in the office, we're half way around the world working with a great design team on a few new models. Be back in a few weeks, PM me for stuff like that, if I let you in the office than everyone in around philly will wanna come and there is a pretty decent bar in our building...  things will get crazy - someone will get charged with a MUI  Grin Grin  (Mining under the influence- get it) Plus we're just taking over this office, still sharing it with a security system assembly company actually.

Lied about taking over the office Joshua Zipkin shared with his scam artist dad, Harry Zipkin, a Freemason, since 2006 (documented). Later, Josh blames trolls for having to leave that first office due to how it effected his dad's business. This was after AMT stated publicly that Josh Zipkin was JUST an employee and nobody should be posting of him for privacy reasons. Later, we all learn that Joshua Zipkin, son of Harrison Zachariah Zipkin in Philly, PA, was indeed pulling the strings for AMT. This Jim Brown dude, really Josh's cousin, Tyler Loomis, stated that he rarely reads the forums, let alone interacts on them, thus Josh posts under his name. Josh went as far as to make up Jewish girls working in the office. All packages that were RMA to back of the Masonic Temple in Jenkintown was signed for his slut (withholding proof for now, but she's a bar slut that Harry Zipkin met one night while drunk) step-mother.

No offense here but none of this really lends credibility to any claims against them. Him being a Freemason (unless they were a sinister organization like Cobra or Decepticons or something), Jewish and such....that said WHO he is, his role in the company and associates are does however. Just sayin, its important for perception issues. Those complaining start to look like raving lunatics as a result when that is not always the case. But yea the identities of who runs the company makes a world of difference in all this clearly. That said I get that a fair bit of it is humor, but most people reading the first time might not get it.

I have no qualms with Freemason, even consider them a venerable lot. I just stick it up Joshua Zipkin's ass because he's on record in stating that he wasn't affiliated with them when he first came on the scene here, but later discovered he lied about that. If he felt like he needed to distant himself from such a venerable organization, then it's a foregone conclusion that he's the biggest liar BitcoinTalk has ever seen - worse that Jay Shores. Recall, in the very first post in its second sentence, Josh Zipkin already penned his first lie.
Dans

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 06:34:10 PM

DHL just attempted to deliver 4 packages to me from AMT in Hong Kong (i believe).

I cancelled my orders months ago, and have not yet received a refund.

I have not received any shipping notice, or a list of whats in the packages.    DHL will attempt delivery again tomorrow and per my legal counsel i will likely decline the delivery and have it sent back to AMT.

My order #'s were #15xx for 2 x 1.2 Th/s Miners, and 2 x 3.2Th/s Miners (which they do not even produce).
opieum2

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 08:02:04 PM

DHL just attempted to deliver 4 packages to me from AMT in Hong Kong (i believe).

I have not received any shipping notice, or a list of whats in the packages.    DHL will attempt delivery again tomorrow and per my legal counsel i will likely decline the delivery and have it sent back to AMT.

My order #'s were #15xx for 2 x 1.2 Th/s Miners, and 2 x 3.2Th/s Miners (which they do not even produce).

If it's not too much to ask, could you film an unboxing with your phone or something? Want to see what we all should be getting. ANd in what condition. After all shipping from PA did not go well....shipping from the other side of the world.....well be interesting to see how things have gone on that front.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
AMT_minerLESS

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 09:37:10 PM

IN case the lesson was not clear from reading the New Official AMT Thread those receiving miners can alway refer to this gem from Year 8 of Business Ethics taught by Joshua Zipkin:

https://i.imgur.com/VPV1ZEO.jpg
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 11:38:37 PM

I encourage users unhappy with AMT_miners to leave them negative trust feedback.

AMT has 100% avoided me since I won the auction for a pair of 1.25TH units at 1.35BTC each.

first they told me that Bitpop is not a reliable escrow provider and asked for John K (who has been gone for months)
then they told me shipping is $360/unit, not '$120/unit to America/Europe' as previously
then they spent almost 2 days "looking for other shipping options"

at this point even the escrow provider is unhappy with the shadiness, and it seems like AMT_miners has no intention of fulfilling the promises made by starting an auction in the auctions subforum. I gave this badly-reviewed company a chance and they treated me as garbage and have not said anything about it for days despite my continued requests for a total price of the 2 units and shipping.

Oh man... just unbelievable!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
JorgeStolfi

Activity: 910
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 11:53:36 PM

The official AMT thread got several postings by new accounts  who report receiving miners from AMT.  One enthusiastic guy wants to buy 10, maybe 12.  All he asks for is a photo of the 10 cases, and he will send his money.

I give up.  I have concluded that God has sent a legion of his dark angels to Earth, to punish bitcoiners for their greed and arrogance; and they are doing their job with ruthless efficiency.

(But there is something wrong with a forum that allows scammers to set up a thread where they can keep pushing their scams on readers, with power to delete any warnings that former victims may put up.  If justice worked, the forum admins should be considered accessories to any scams that are carried out through such a thread.)

Academic interest in bitcoin only. Not owner, not trader, very skeptical of its longterm success.
opieum2

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 12:03:45 AM

The official AMT thread got several postings by new accounts  who report receiving miners from AMT.  One enthusiastic guy wants to buy 10, maybe 12.  All he asks for is a photo of the 10 cases, and he will send his money.

I give up.  I have concluded that God has sent a legion of his dark angels to Earth, to punish bitcoiners for their greed and arrogance; and they are doing their job with ruthless efficiency.

(But there is something wrong with a forum that allows scammers to set up a thread where they can keep pushing their scams on readers, with power to delete any warnings that former victims may put up.  If justice worked, the forum admins should be considered accessories to any scams that are carried out through such a thread.)

Except said accessories are likely not even located in a country that will prosecute this. Especially since these are allegedly American crimes. That seems to be the reality of it or they would have done something by now.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 04:19:37 AM

Rest assured that once the full $1M via BTC is paid out to a previous unknown developer currently updating this forum, all will be well. All will be well. All will be well. All...

If you don't think this post is funny, then go to the Meta Section and read all about how the above is TRUE. It'll bring tears to your eyes.
RickJamesBTC

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 07:37:07 AM

I really like this business model. Instead of making a product and shipping to customers, you collect tons of money in preorders, delay, delay, stall, then when the market price on the items comes down tremendously, you ship them something that cost you 1/6th what they paid!  In the meantime, you get to buy five more miners with each order you took for your personal mining farm.

Awesome!
AMT_minerLESS

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 10:09:11 AM

I really like this business model. Instead of making a product and shipping to customers, you collect tons of money in preorders, delay, delay, stall, then when the market price on the items comes down tremendously, you ship them something that cost you 1/6th what they paid!  In the meantime, you get to buy five more miners with each order you took for your personal mining farm.

Awesome!

Gotta realize...the 8th year of Business Ethics that ol Joshy Zipkin taught (at Penn State) clearly said the end reaction of any delivery should be the example used in a post that appears to have been to have been removed in error. But recall this is the primary lesson for his 1st year students. You are missing valuable insights here. This lesson leads to the look of satisfaction below!!

https://i.imgur.com/VPV1ZEO.jpg

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

I got mine delivered today... Doesn't work... But I got it...

- Box was of questionable condition, well traveled, but well packed.
- Daughter-board didn't have the PSU power connected.
- One screw has stripped threads, trying to remove the cover to fix connections.
- One board had the ribbon data-cable connected, but no power-cable connected.
- The board without the power... the smaller heat-sink was not tightened at all, screws were just dropped into place and setup to be tightened, but never actually tightened.
- All the boards have 1-8 loose screws that attach the board to the main heat-sink.
- There is a sticker with the IP written on it, it is wrong.
- The memory-card has a similar sticker wrapped around it, with the ending IPV4 that matches the sticker on the outside, but not the IP on the net, as reported by windows.
- None of the IP's, (the one on the sticker, or the one from the "network connections details"), works to connect to the unit, with a browser.

Other notes: Lights on the boards, about 6-8 of them, just blink green... on/off/on/off/on/off/on/off

Not sure if it is ok, dead, or what... No screen to let you know what it is doing, where it is at, or what is going-on. Not sure if this is just someone's custom OS on the memory-card that needs a special program, or what...

Taking it apart and tightening the screws was a lot easier than the older designs. Lot less dead metal too, but still a little over-kill. (The exhaust is horribly restricted, defeating the purpose of having the 80-watts of fans wasting power.) It is still progression though. Now if I can just get it to run.

Should I attempt to PuTTY into it? (SSH)

I believe this is the feeling AMT was looking to get from it's customers:

https://i.imgur.com/5il5t0b.jpg
AMT_minerLESS

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 02:14:09 PM

BOOO!! Seems like someone did not like my story in pictures of the great Josh Zipkin master(baiter) of Business Ethics. Oh well. Can't please em all. Considering all the other shit that gets said they decided NOW is the time to start modding. They must be in on the take too.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 04:58:09 PM

BOOO!! Seems like someone did not like my story in pictures of the great Josh Zipkin master(baiter) of Business Ethics. Oh well. Can't please em all. Considering all the other shit that gets said they decided NOW is the time to start modding. They must be in on the take too.

I, for one, loved the pics. Consider posting via commenting on a post than include 1 pic.

Thanks for the chuckles while they were up, bud.
AMT_minerLESS

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 06:19:46 PM

I, for one, loved the pics. Consider posting via commenting on a post than include 1 pic.

Thanks for the chuckles while they were up, bud.

Thanks for the advice. You inspired this Cheesy

As a long time client of AMT, I think it's safe to say.....

https://i.imgur.com/ngXgPDa.jpg
yochdog
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 06:21:22 PM

I hear they make good paper-weights.   Cool

I am a trusted trader!  Ask Inaba, Luo Demin, Vanderbleek, Sannyasi, Episking, Miner99er, Isepick, Amazingrando, Cablez, ColdHardMetal, Dextryn, MB300sd, Robocoder, gnar1ta$ and many others!
AMT_minerLESS

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 06:33:21 PM

I hear they make good paper-weights.   Cool

Sir!!! Do not smack talk about AMT Miners run by CEO Joshua Zipkin that way! Those are not paperweights...I have proof they are not paperweights but indeed powerful machines with a use, see below:

Some QA testing showing they do power on and work the missing shots are just because the photographers died from miner shrapnel killing them:

https://i.imgur.com/9m3Algq.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/1A15Juc.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/6Co2yR6.jpg

And of course the final shot showing they work at their best!!!

https://i.imgur.com/F2XS7o9.jpg

See the pattern here? Not paperweights at all!!!

Another satisfied customer:

https://i.imgur.com/14rKGA3.jpg

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: