Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:33:19 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: AMT users thread.  (Read 60015 times)
Miramyn

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 10:59:36 AM

Yea it will distract him from scamming us further. Since he has no intentions of making any of this right this is what he gets. He is tricky says buy from me so I can pay you back.....WTF?! Give you money? More? Well let's just say the stakes got higher for him. He picked the wrong people to fuck with.

PLEASE WRITE IN THIS THREAD GOING FORWARD FOR SUPPORT ISSUES.  OPIEUM WILL BE HERE TO HELP YOU.

You got this bud. We believe in you.

Peace.

Well got you to post in here....way to pass the buck. You clearly cant hack it in this business. You demonstrated you have no interest in helping the people who paid you money. Instead you found ways to get around the lawsuit and bragged how you won it and it was irrelevant. You think telling this to the people who were helping you that were ALSO your customers were going to be ok with that kind of arrogance? How retarded are you? You deserve all the misery you are getting until you make all this right. I normally don't believe in karma, but damn man karma is a bitch.

You kept screwing people over and this is how it plays out. The evidence is ALL over the place now. Let that sink in while you spend your time blaming everyone for YOUR failures.
<snip>
Got to say that AS A CUSTOMER my full agreement there.
Hell I would have been one of the easier ones to fulfill the order AND get some of the MPP. Order was for a single 520, oops only going to make 1th and higher so 520 folks get 2x more speed, much better designed and produced boards, decent overall layout. Fair enough.

Got the rig, looks nice. Well packed with no damage and no um, unusual ballast. Nice touch with the heatsinks that are ribbed for our pleasure Tongue Seriously, makes a huge difference in aiding heat removal. Loud and that's easily fixed so rather nice job. Aside from the missing psu of course... PC-style ones with 5x 8-pin CPU power plugs are not exactly common as you are aware of. Would be shame to have to slave one of my favorite hp common slot psu's to the Lepa. Handy things and are great for feeding Ants as well of course. Anywho, obviously from a legal standpoint my order has not yet been fulfilled.

WOW that naughty/nice list would be REALLY messed up if both you and Opieum are on the naughty list. I can't imagine who could have made the nice list (hmm nobody maybe) if the 2 of you weren't on it.

When I was younger we didn't have behavioural disorders. They called it "being a brat". It was as simple as that!
opieum2

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 12:26:16 PM

I am pretty sure we were on it. Fact I didn't even have a DHL waybill addressed directly to me for a miner he said was coming to me and was on it's way....then had to reroute someone elses order who rejected it. That blatent lie is pretty much what set me off. He said other people had this issue, but one would think with the lawsuit looming he would not forget this.

I got fed up of all the crap, but yea considering NotFuzzy did not get a PSU and I got screwed until I kicked up a shitstorm over it, Yea Its a safe bet we are on the uber special shit list. Now I am sure I am more so. Got no other orders coming tho, but he does have to work something out to comp people for the ripoff in hardware he gave us. He owes people the amount they paid in either hardware or money. $1200 hardware for 6k is not ethical behavior. Amounts to a bait and switch.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
opieum2

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 01:01:31 PM
Last edit: August 28, 2014, 01:31:24 PM by opieum2

The chinese have gotten word of this as well. Admin of 8btc posted it up.
https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=zh-CN&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2F8btc.com%2Fthread-6972-1-1.html

I believe this site is basically the Chinese equivalent of BCT in china. I could be wrong about that tho, but clearly a forum for that. So its good the word is spreading everywhere. The only way we stop these types of crooks from robbing us is to spread the word. We cant only rely on our governments justice systems alone to settle it for us. We spread the word and cut them off at the financial knees as it were.

His China run is also likely done. He had stated that he wanted to forget about the US market (appearing from the way it was written to be punishing us for suing him), and focus on international sales instead....again Josh, don't screw with a techie with a marketing background. Enjoy your "vacation". I imagine we will be seeing your sock puppet accounts with less than 10 posts "posting on your behalf" during that vacay.  

For anyone interested in catching Josh in his angry rants that he deletes have the wayback machine open in a separate tab and snapshot the site at that very time. He cant beat the wayback machine Wink

rik_khaos

Activity: 854

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 01:43:58 PM

Alright I got a hold of another image and to doesn't want to play along either. When I point my browsers towards it. It just doesn't come up. Chrome says it takes to long to respond.

So I'm looking for some work arounds here. It seems to be something wrong on my end. I can't get in with a password to change the info. If I just boot to Ubuntu should I be able to change it through the graphic user interface so that it isn't a static IP and is assigned one via my gateway? Or better yet can in get it in there and just set it to the pool info I need?  

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!
opieum2

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 01:51:18 PM

Alright I got a hold of another image and to doesn't want to play along either. When I point my browsers towards it. It just doesn't come up. Chrome says it takes to long to respond.

So I'm looking for some work arounds here. It seems to be something wrong on my end. I can't get in with a password to change the info. If I just boot to Ubuntu should I be able to change it through the graphic user interface so that it isn't a static IP and is assigned one via my gateway? Or better yet can in get it in there and just set it to the pool info I need?  

Here is what I recommend. Yes boot your system to ubuntu in a VM or a liveUSB or whatever. Mount the SDcard to ubuntu should automount. Go to /etc/network/interfaces and edit the file there with the desired IP. THat is what I did.

I am currently uploading the image up to a couple different mirrors that I modded for that purpose. It has a default IP of  192.168.0.245. I will update with links shortly in the review thread. This is the original image that came with my unit. Hopefully it works the same for you. Worst case back up the one you have now.

Since AMT has publicly stated they won't support the hardware they had someone else build and passed the buck to me to support their poorly configured hardware, I will pick up the baton to do what they clearly are unwilling to do.

rik_khaos

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 02:07:23 PM

Well I'm pleased to announce that I was directly involved in getting the media, cryptocoin news, to take a look at the chats and propose there was a story that needed to be told to a wider audience than just the forum. Now they've got the Chinese looking at my Joe Snuffy google account. To bad I don't have my personal chats posted there, where he mentions hating working with the Chinese.

But it was more like:

[6/30/2014 3:19:26 PM] Joshua: curt
[6/30/2014 3:20:01 PM] Joshua: i know your pissed dude, im trying to get these thing out, im sitting here in fucking  ridiculously hot shenzhen argueing with these yellow bastards daily

Also, Dude, yellow bastards is not the preferred nomenclature.

I actually gave coin desk a one day head start, but they didn't pick up the ball and run with it. I'd like to see them do something with it now that it's gaining traction internationally.

clenell

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 02:12:57 PM

Well I'm pleased to announce that I was directly involved in getting the media, cryptocoin news, to take a look at the chats and propose there was a story that needed to be told to a wider audience than just the forum. Now they've got the Chinese looking at my Joe Snuffy google account. To bad I don't have my personal chats posted there, where he mentions hating working with the Chinese.

But it was more like:

[6/30/2014 3:20:01 PM] Joshua: i know your pissed dude, im trying to get these thing out, im sitting here in fucking  ridiculously hot shenzhen argueing with these yellow bastards daily

rofl... zipkin is such an asshole. i cannot imagine what he is doing now. his silence speaks volumes. it would appear even the chinese have figured out Josh Zipkin of AMT miners is a scammy piece of shit. I have to believe his attorney is telling him to fuck off - even I cannot help you. the abrupt "we're on vacation" sign is also extremely telling. what new company closes it's doors for vacation time? NONE. zipkin is hurting and he deserves everything he has coming to him.

good job rik - you could have remained silent on that though. zipkin thinks i am the root of ALL his problems.

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
Miramyn

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 02:13:22 PM

But it was more like:

[6/30/2014 3:20:01 PM] Joshua: i know your pissed dude, im trying to get these thing out, im sitting here in fucking  ridiculously hot shenzhen argueing with these yellow bastards daily

I actually gave coin desk a one day head start, but they didn't pick up the ball and run with it. I'd like to see them do something with it now that it's gaining traction internationally.

Well then, a BIG thanks to you Rik for getting that going.

/clap and applause to everyone who is posting the real story and NOT being silenced by Josh and his thug tactics

When I was younger we didn't have behavioural disorders. They called it "being a brat". It was as simple as that!
opieum2

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 02:30:33 PM

But it was more like:

He was. THank you rik I didnt want to give you the credit yet since you were concerned about the attention. But yea rik was HUGLEY instrumental in getting the press involved in this. If you have the personal chats, you can start post those up. The Chinese press is already looking at this thread as they posted from it. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=759543.0

I think this particularly racist chat you posted made would only further cement the racist allegations as well. I mean shit that is about as bad as it gets. But also another example of where people helping him he talks badly about them. That again speaks volumes.

rik_khaos

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 02:39:33 PM

It's just nice to show the man you can't go around screwing with people without consequences. Even if out day in court never comes, maybe josh will hunker down in china and find a new wife, he'll at least have found that people aren't just going to let him bully them without speaking out. I mean, I can't assume he'll do business in this industry in america ever again. Not with out a legion of people warning others of the past anyway.

Nah, I'm happy to shoulder the burden with you guys. It hopefully puts the other companies on warning. Fuck with the wrong group of people and you're gonna have a bad time.

I'd love to see this case be the case that puts some precedent behind practices in the crypto space. It would feel like an accomplishment even if we don't get any monetary compensation. I'm tired of seeing the companies just stomp all over us. Most business sectors are so entrenched in the every day workings of the world that to take them on seems hopeless to make a change. This is a young enough industry that with enough force we can perhaps change the flow of the stream.  

rik_khaos

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 02:47:50 PM

I mean, at this point he's given us what he's going to give us "willingly". I'm never going to see that PSU he supposedly sent to me. I got the miner and that is about the best I could have hoped for considering his position on things after seeing the chats up here. I got about as pissed as I assume most any of you would. I wish we could get a "mainstream" news site to cover this.

Hell maybe I'll even get it over to Engadget and see if they have any interest on doing a piece on the darker side of the industry. It's not the silk roads out their that give bitcoin a bad name, illegal trade happens on our streets everyday, It's the companies who think we won't fuck them right back.

Miramyn

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 02:52:54 PM

Anyone check out the pricing on AMT's website?

Yeah let me pay more for buying the 10 pack then just the single 10 times
Ohhh and the 10 packs are on SALE

WOW much fail at math

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 02:59:11 PM

https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=zh-CN&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2F8btc.com%2Fthread-6972-1-1.html

I believe this site is basically the Chinese equivalent of BCT in china. I could be wrong about that tho, but clearly a forum for that. So its good the word is spreading everywhere. The only way we stop these types of crooks from robbing us is to spread the word. We cant only rely on our governments justice systems alone to settle it for us. We spread the word and cut them off at the financial knees as it were.

His China run is also likely done. He had stated that he wanted to forget about the US market (appearing from the way it was written to be punishing us for suing him), and focus on international sales instead....again Josh, don't screw with a techie with a marketing background. Enjoy your "vacation". I imagine we will be seeing your sock puppet accounts with less than 10 posts "posting on your behalf" during that vacay.  

For anyone interested in catching Josh in his angry rants that he deletes have the wayback machine open in a separate tab and snapshot the site at that very time. He cant beat the wayback machine Wink

Interesting translation: https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=zh-CN&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2F8btc.com%2Fthread-6972-1-1.html

After six months of delays experienced, customer booking a time when 6000 knife mining machine is only worth 1000 knife.
However, AMT has denied the authenticity of the chat logs, said it was a competitor to your own hurt.
opieum2

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 03:06:57 PM

I watch alot of older martial arts films with subtitles....trust me this is actually decent. It's a hard language to translate as it is. Least with a human person translating they can translate by context vs a computer that has no contextual references.

Interesting translation: https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=zh-CN&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2F8btc.com%2Fthread-6972-1-1.html

After six months of delays experienced, customer booking a time when 6000 knife mining machine is only worth 1000 knife.
However, AMT has denied the authenticity of the chat logs, said it was a competitor to your own hurt.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 03:07:15 PM

But it was more like:

[6/30/2014 3:20:01 PM] Joshua: i know your pissed dude, im trying to get these thing out, im sitting here in fucking  ridiculously hot shenzhen argueing with these yellow bastards daily

Them Yellow Bastards deserve it after they called the honorable I'm-not-a-Racist Joshua Zipkin a Big Fat American since they couldn't translate Jewish Bulgarian Freemason Gimp.  Roll Eyes
rik_khaos

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 03:13:01 PM

I did laugh at the knife part.

opieum2

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 03:14:46 PM

Some additional evidence in the matter. 

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 03:17:33 PM

It's just nice to show the man you can't go around screwing with people without consequences. Even if out day in court never comes, maybe josh will hunker down in china and find a new wife, he'll at least have found that people aren't just going to let him bully them without speaking out. I mean, I can't assume he'll do business in this industry in america ever again. Not with out a legion of people warning others of the past anyway.

Nah, I'm happy to shoulder the burden with you guys. It hopefully puts the other companies on warning. Fuck with the wrong group of people and you're gonna have a bad time.

I'd love to see this case be the case that puts some precedent behind practices in the crypto space. It would feel like an accomplishment even if we don't get any monetary compensation. I'm tired of seeing the companies just stomp all over us. Most business sectors are so entrenched in the every day workings of the world that to take them on seems hopeless to make a change. This is a young enough industry that with enough force we can perhaps change the flow of the stream.  

Hence my crusades over the past couple years, never asking nor taking a satoshi for my efforts. In spite of the myriad missteps, I've uncovered more shit on entities like AMT, BFL, Black Arrow, Matt Carson, HashFast, etc., than all others, including all cryptocurrency-based media outlets, combined. Hell, even Brock Pierce is on record in stating that he's never met another person with such prowess (paraphrased), assuming he meant it oppose to just patronizing me.
opieum2

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 03:22:46 PM

+1. to both the quoted and thanks to PG as your efforts do bring things to light.
I thought this would be relevant as THIS is what we were originally supposed to get and bought into, lest we forget.

https://www.coinpursuit.com/crypto-currency/advanced-mining-technology-amt.119/

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 03:28:28 PM

Some additional evidence in the matter.  

I'm pretty sure Joshua Zipkin meant "I'm a China man's licky."

What's telling is that Josh Zipkin knows his name is trash as far as starting anything anew on the internet whether it'd be Bitcoin-based or not. I guess that's what one deserves after attending Penn State to earn their venerable 7-year business degree all the while giving oneself daily Red Bull enemas to stay alert during the 10 X 30 = □ classes and the like.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: