Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:59:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: AMT users thread.  (Read 60015 times)
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 10:28:58 AM

I wonder if AMT customers should start pinging Bitmine for delivery of their miners.

Afterall Bitmine should accept some responsibility considering that they've advertised that AMT was (and still is?) their exclusive distributor in the U.S.A.

I contacted them requesting a refund because AMT was their distributor and the let me know I'd have to go through AMT. Even though I had explained in the e-mail that AMT was non-communicative and that they refuse to process refunds.

But if anyone else wants to give it a go on the front of them delivering miners to us I'd be interested in hearing how that turned out. They were essentially supposed to be churning out the same product just manufactured here.

I think every defrauded AMT customer needs to send an email to Bitmine.

Bitmine should shoulder some responsibility after all they directed U.S.A. customers to AMT.
I said that in late March... And more than 'some' responsibility. CM issues aside AMT was trying to use Bitmine board designs as-given to them by BM.ch. The BOM and pcb layouts were revised at least 4 times during production. Even then BM.ch still had not figured out how badly they blew the top heat sink needs. (ergo the TechnoBit boards) And that is after the delays BM.ch had in getting any remotely workable 8-chip design to begin with.

As for the many other levels of messed up - AMT all the way on those points.

No matter what the product, for something this seriously fucked up the company behind the distributor should be bound to be Liable for said distributors actions and inaction's. Can't say I've looked at the Bitmine thread in ages so don;t know how folks are over ther but if Bitmine has/is taken care of them then they need to spread the love to here across the Pond.

Definitely,  the said AMT was an *EXCLUSIVE* distributor,  that should mean something in terms of responsibility to deliver.

Regarding the Technobit boards..... what ever happened to them?

No we supposedly have boards coming from China.   

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
opieum2

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 03:02:37 PM

I wonder if AMT customers should start pinging Bitmine for delivery of their miners.

Afterall Bitmine should accept some responsibility considering that they've advertised that AMT was (and still is?) their exclusive distributor in the U.S.A.

I contacted them requesting a refund because AMT was their distributor and the let me know I'd have to go through AMT. Even though I had explained in the e-mail that AMT was non-communicative and that they refuse to process refunds.

But if anyone else wants to give it a go on the front of them delivering miners to us I'd be interested in hearing how that turned out. They were essentially supposed to be churning out the same product just manufactured here.

I think every defrauded AMT customer needs to send an email to Bitmine.

Bitmine should shoulder some responsibility after all they directed U.S.A. customers to AMT.
I said that in late March... And more than 'some' responsibility. CM issues aside AMT was trying to use Bitmine board designs as-given to them by BM.ch. The BOM and pcb layouts were revised at least 4 times during production. Even then BM.ch still had not figured out how badly they blew the top heat sink needs. (ergo the TechnoBit boards) And that is after the delays BM.ch had in getting any remotely workable 8-chip design to begin with.

As for the many other levels of messed up - AMT all the way on those points.

No matter what the product, for something this seriously fucked up the company behind the distributor should be bound to be Liable for said distributors actions and inaction's. Can't say I've looked at the Bitmine thread in ages so don;t know how folks are over ther but if Bitmine has/is taken care of them then they need to spread the love to here across the Pond.

Definitely,  the said AMT was an *EXCLUSIVE* distributor,  that should mean something in terms of responsibility to deliver.

Regarding the Technobit boards..... what ever happened to them?

No we supposedly have boards coming from China.  

Yea from what it appears it seems the technobit designs are being assembled in China. Even Marto confirmed that AMT was licensing the design and they would provide design support (not end user tech support). These are not technobit boards perse just the design is technobit. Manufacturing is done by someone else (Chinese in this case). Least that is how it seems from the various posts on the matter.

Either way technobit designs are solid so if we do get those, that would not be such a bad thing so long as the design itself is not borked during assembly. But the biggest thing really is actually getting them at this point....but yea I agree with NotFuzzy on the whole bitmine thing. They caused some of the delays as well with their design issues that led to a domino effect of delays. That said the communications and delays since though do fall on AMT and they are accountable for that themselves.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
YourPalToots (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 03:47:08 PM

If there is any doubt in the connection between AMT and bitmine, please see below

and while you are at it, please notice the burn marks.

captin crunch

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 04:22:48 PM

Below is a copy of an email I received from Josh on 5/11.

"The technobit option is comparable. There are just more of them. In your case you'd be receiving several little miners instead of 4 large miners. Each miner (small board setup) gets up to 250ghs, so the exchange would be 5 small boards for 1 large miner (again with 5 boards inside of it). The problem with the techobit miner is that they are standalone devices, which means they don't work very well inside a case. So if you dont mine 20 little miners standing next to each other than maybe that's best way to do. We're currently still figuring out the heatsink options for this miner, but most likely we'll be using the existing/original heatsinks the miner comes with. This sink is ordered from an Italian manufacturer but we feel its best to stay with what works rather than alter the existing design and hope for the best/test for a weeks etc.

Let me know if you'd like to go with that route. You'll be receiving everything you need to mine aside from the power supplies. The alternative is to receive 4 units immediately (end of the week) from our factory abroad which is now manufacturing our miners. We can ship directly from there, the ship time will be around 3 days. The miner and design are almost the same as our current 1.2. "

I don't think the boards in the machines pictured are technobit based on the above description. Also notice I was told the miners would ship by the end of the week? (Where have we herd that before.) I can see 2 possibilities. Either they are still trying to get their design working and are repeating all the mistakes they have already made more than once, or more likely they have said "fuck the paying customers, lets get our farm up and running so we can scam more people." Based on the last set of photo's posted.

Also does it seem strange to anyone else that the one under preforming miner that has been posted looks nothing like anything in the pictures posted by AMT. Huh

What a fucking joke this whole mess is.

Edit:  My numbers are clearly in the 1st 50% and supposedly shipped on or before the July 14 and still no miner.

avaughan4

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 09:02:15 PM

Also does it seem strange to anyone else that the one under preforming miner that has been posted looks nothing like anything in the pictures posted by AMT. Huh

I've wondered that myself. I have no AMT logo on my miner and it is very clean not like the ones in the pictures that AMT provided.
On closer look though, the board does seem to have the power plug on the same side and the elongated heat sink on the chips side of the board. Also, the power supply does look the same and the pin holes seem to match.
Although, I wonder why they only supplied 4 boards on my machine. Had they supplied 5 like in their picture I would be mining at 1TH/s nominal. Instead I have set the frequency to 900MHz to get an average of 920GH/s on the miner side and an average of 880GH/s on the pool side (http://eligius.st/~wizkid057/newstats/userstats.php/1Pof4JuXwDzvL6BK6r7roKuCmDMUUkghgn).
If I set the frequency any higher the rejected rate goes through the roof and it's like I'm mining with only 360GH/s.
The good thing is that the max temperatures that the miner reports is 45 Deg. Cel. and the boards are cool enough to touch.
If I had 5 boards I could be mining at an average 1.1TH/s at the 900Mhz frequency.

AMTs posted picture.
http://s1.postimg.org/rvshxbg17/SAM_0180.jpg

The miner I received.
http://s30.postimg.org/tzgo4f599/IMG_0012.jpg
captin crunch

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 09:20:16 PM

Your machine clearly doesn't exhibit the type of workmanship we have come to expect from AMT.

captin crunch

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 05:58:03 AM

A WARNING TO ANYONE CONSIDERING SENDING THIS THIEF MONEY.

I am one of many who have sent this company lots of hard earned money. ($18,000 over 9 months ago)

I have been told too many times to count that the equipment would ship next Friday.

They say they have shipped their entire backlog yet there is only one known miner in the wild and it runs nearly 30% under the 1.2th/s that was ordered and clearly was not produced by AMT. They refuse to send out tracking numbers to the customers they claim to have shipped to.

Josh Zipkin is a pathological liar, incapable of telling the truth.

You would be far better off flushing your money down the toilet. That way you will know where your money went.

Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 06:59:12 PM

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

launch US sales shortly, we are redrafting our terms, launching the financing program "FINALLY" and taking care of the class action. Honestly if it wasn't for this class action and clenell's bullshit we'd be much better off our clients would be as well.

You caused that lawsuit yourself. Stop lying to your customers.

Buy & Hold
tonyca

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 07:05:47 PM

My post has been deleted by AMT_Miners as following message I received. they have time to delete the post, but they don't have time to reply to customers inquiry.
What is the point,so ridiculous.

===================================================================================
The message they sent you was:

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.
====================================================================================
AMT, WHERE is my 2 miners refund? I follow up every week and no reply at all.please reply to my email.

You just quiet for too long.

thank you.

BTC: 1KS9rRw6uv7mptjEVhBHYMtGKK2QfWVju4
AMT order #645 and #962, where is my refund?
totally amount is US(645#for $ 5155+#962 for $6089)= US$11244
rik_khaos

Activity: 854

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 09:29:46 PM

My post has been deleted by AMT_Miners as following message I received. they have time to delete the post, but they don't have time to reply to customers inquiry.

===================================================================================

====================================================================================
AMT, WHERE is my 2 miners refund? I follow up every week and no reply at all.please reply to my email.

thank you.

They responded to you directly in that thread. Telling you that you will not be receiving a refund.

I find that be questionable it best.

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!
tonyca

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 09:35:45 PM
Last edit: August 03, 2014, 10:53:33 PM by tonyca

thank you.

They responded to you directly in that thread. Telling you that you will not be receiving a refund.

I find that be questionable it best.

They reply my post because I post another post ask the question why the delete my post. they didn't reply to my email request for at least 4 months.

=======================================================================================================
Quote from: AMT_miners on Today at 07:49:18 PM
Quote from: tonyca on Today at 07:21:32 PM
Inno/AMT                                                  AMT100     100MHS       New                  1            $5500                (Demo sent from Inno to AMT prior to AMT going to China to finalize partnership with Inno.

Is this script mining machine? can you show a picture of this? Is this working fine?

Why you delete my post? I asked when you reply to me? Like I mentioned August now,still no reply.

Can you reply to tell what's going on?

We cant discuss refunds because the class action filed against we are legally not allowed to refund anyone until the class is "settled" or over, otherwise CLENELLS lawyers will freeze our business operations for operating against counsel. GET it. Alternative miners are not option because of the class action. The only thing we are allow to do is ship you exactly what you ordered with some upgrade possibilities. LEGALLY thats all we can do, if we do anything else for one client we have to do to it for all clients. PERIOD. BLAME CLENELL FOR THIS, HE CAUSE THIS CLASS ACTION AND THIS SITUATION OTHERWISE WE COULD HAVE OFFERED ALTERNATIVE OPTIONS BEFORE.

Regarding the above, its located in the Philadelphia office. It is working fine.  Here is professional picture of the machine.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can you tell when the class will be "settled" over,and what's status of that now?  Why you can not settle with them. When will I have my thing? no any status update.

Like I mentioned to your my baby will born in two weeks, so the thing is stuck here for me like at least couple of months past which is ridiculous.

Last time you said I should thanks CLENELL, now you said I have to Blame him for this.

No one will accept the same miners,you know that.  $1300 for 1TH/S miners everywhere now. If you ship same miners,at least you should ship 10 at current days difficulty to clients.

Like my order you should ship to be beginning of January. at that time,yes,I can accept that if you can ship to me. but you never ship anything to me. what's is the 8 months lost?
You suggested your alternate options in April but never happened on your post.

Communicate is always the key thing. Can you just co-operate with lawyers to do what you have to do for the settlement?

I still need my refund for 2 miners.even you ship me 20 miners,I still really don't need them. too noise for my baby. thanks for understanding.

===============================================================================

BTC: 1KS9rRw6uv7mptjEVhBHYMtGKK2QfWVju4
AMT order #645 and #962, where is my refund?
totally amount is US(645#for $ 5155+#962 for $6089)= US$11244
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 09:42:13 PM

PERIOD. BLAME CLENELL FOR THIS, HE CAUSE THIS CLASS ACTION AND THIS SITUATION OTHERWISE WE COULD HAVE OFFERED ALTERNATIVE OPTIONS BEFORE.

It's always the customers fault that the company failed to keep its promises. kslaughter blamed its shareholders, HashFail blames its customers for the bankruptcy and now this. Great!

rik_khaos

Activity: 854

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 03:54:41 AM

I mean how full of shit can one guy be?

Blaming the issues on customers. I think it's fairly clear that there were manufacturing issues. I'm pretty sure it wasn't their fault in so much as they didn't come up with the plans. Now making sure that those plans produced working machinery before going full scale into production was their call.

They are in violation of FTC regulations and that could cost them dearly if anyone pushes hard enough in that direction.

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 05:01:58 AM

WE COULD HAVE OFFERED ALTERNATIVE OPTIONS BEFORE.
Could have also made a better effort to communicate with customers, and ship on time too.

Clearly, Clenell is responsible for all of their shortcomings.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 06:16:32 AM

PERIOD. BLAME CLENELL FOR THIS, HE CAUSE THIS CLASS ACTION AND THIS SITUATION OTHERWISE WE COULD HAVE OFFERED ALTERNATIVE OPTIONS BEFORE.

It's always the customers fault that the company failed to keep its promises. kslaughter blamed its shareholders, HashFail blames its customers for the bankruptcy and now this. Great!

Somebody once referred to such customers as Monumental Assholes.  Roll Eyes
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 06:18:58 AM

Could have also made a better effort to communicate with customers, and ship on time too.

Joshua Zipkin and his cousin used to be alright dudes until they strolled into a Walmart in Nashville one day: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7Dgp43QMzc
opieum2

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 02:55:02 PM

Joshua Zipkin and his cousin used to be alright dudes until they strolled into a Walmart in Nashville one day: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7Dgp43QMzc

Who cares about that? All we care about is getting miners and addressing this stuff. His connection to Masons, or the illuminati or his abuse of Alex Jones butthole is completely and stupidly irrelevant in all this and distracts from the discussion on what matters...getting our miners and AMT honoring the MPP. I think its pretty obvious the actions going on. Everyone else has pretty much stated it. But this mason bullshit and his trips to wallmart are useless and really do nothing to further the discussion here.

clenell

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 04:49:42 PM

Who cares about that? All we care about is getting miners and addressing this stuff. His connection to Masons, or the illuminati or his abuse of Alex Jones butthole is completely and stupidly irrelevant in all this and distracts from the discussion on what matters...getting our miners and AMT honoring the MPP. I think its pretty obvious the actions going on. Everyone else has pretty much stated it. But this mason bullshit and his trips to wallmart are useless and really do nothing to further the discussion here.

who cares? the same people who give a shit what you have to say opieum. think on that.

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 06:46:58 PM

"Seriously, I am telling the truth! I am a Jewish-Bulgarian-Freemason-Gimp and my office is behind some temple thingie that doesn't have a doorknob, so FedEx created an address for it, by-passing the USPS when they did such. Now, let's go get a Red Bull and talk about how our marriage will never end."
opieum2

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 07:08:26 PM
Last edit: August 04, 2014, 07:45:48 PM by opieum2

In the cryptocurrency world its all about bucking trends...this is a new one that is trying to break new ground....THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS WRONG!!!

Least that seems the general trend if you judge things based on some of the various other manufacturer discussions going on in this forum.

/sarcasm in case anyone misses it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: