Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:58:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: AMT users thread.  (Read 60015 times)
opieum2

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 09:43:54 PM

All his customers should see this stuff and know.

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

zipkin, it would seem the rest of the world is being made aware of what a lying, scummy douche bag you are. you actually spelled out to another customer the fact you intend on burning down an individuals house - with him in it no less? Yes, you are a real piece of work. i have known it for the better part of a year now. im happy the rest of world now gets to see what an asshole you are. Karma... it's a motherfucker.

Imagine having to be on the other side of those conversations and endure it? The cavalier arrogance of it is staggering. Hearing how he had no plans to pay us back, and making excuses each time despite having production money to make miners and find other avenues of business. He also made a claim that he got HiMart (basically Korean Walmart) as a client.....that seems to indicate there is $$$$ there. Oh and the petahash farm in NY.

I suppose I should post that up too. Bragging to your customers who you owe money to about such large deals just is arrogant and rubbing it in.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
opieum2

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 09:44:32 PM

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

AMT is on now, and it looks likes Josh Zipkin is in ignore mode - AGAIN! But has plenty of time to delete posts, but not enough time to sue me.  Cry Cry Cry

Don't worry, you'll get it. AMT *always* keeps their word.  Grin

The same way politicians do...yup...got it.

H999Power

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 09:47:13 PM

Guess HE Josh Zipkin is not on as much of a "Vacay" as we thought.

AMT's been awful quite since Opieum verified the validity of those leaked chats.

Wonder what there next move will be

I think those leaked chats are just devastating for AMT.  Zipline was having some success in court.  Now, he's on the record stating that the he is so petty, he is actually using resources to hold up shipments to punish customers he doesn't like. The whole exchange is painful to read.  Any plaintiff case looks much better, and the last thing his attorneys want now is for him to be deposed under oath by a good attorney.  Hopefully a resolution in the form of a settlement and not a one way plane ticket

The good thing is he can't scrub the chats like he does the forums.

The guy probably is on vacation. I Hate to bother, but there isn't much to read around here.
opieum2

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 10:28:56 PM

Aight there Josh. You and your many fake accounts. Damn dude you cant even lie well.

But here is some more. Thought this would be a good one.

AMT is on now, and it looks likes Josh Zipkin is in ignore mode - AGAIN! But has plenty of time to delete posts, but not enough time to sue me.  Cry Cry Cry

Don't worry, you'll get it. AMT *always* keeps their word.  Grin

The same way politicians do...yup...got it.

opieum2

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 10:35:03 PM

Here is a chat from a few days ago. This was directed at me. Since vacation Josh is going to be deleteing it any second (he is online right now as it is Wink

[8/21/2014 6:23:13 PM] Josh: yes hopefully good things will happen
[8/21/2014 6:23:23 PM] Josh: dont post in the user thread man

opieum2

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 10:37:06 PM

Well he fell for my bait. The thread was deleted in literal seconds. He is online and working hard. Must be a working vacation.

Miramyn

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 10:40:33 PM

Before this is deleted I thought i would post before vacation "josh" deletes these posts...everyone should post on the users thread to avoid getting your posts deleted
Likely will be deleted before it gets seen by too many people. Just let this thread die and let people speak freely on the users thread. Josh has made it clear he does not want conversations there.  

Here is a chat from a few days ago. This was directed at me.

[8/21/2014 6:23:13 PM] Josh: yes hopefully good things will happen
[8/21/2014 6:23:23 PM] Josh: dont post in the user thread man

Well he fell for my bait. The thread was deleted in literal seconds. He is online and working hard. Must be a working vacation.

LOL think we can post enough in the other thread so doesn't get his "vacation"? LOL

When I was younger we didn't have behavioural disorders. They called it "being a brat". It was as simple as that!
opieum2

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 10:42:45 PM

Yea it will distract him from scamming us further. Since he has no intentions of making any of this right this is what he gets. He is tricky says buy from me so I can pay you back.....WTF?! Give you money? More? Well let's just say the stakes got higher for him. He picked the wrong people to fuck with.

opieum2

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 10:53:02 PM

Since AMT aka Josh Zipkin (sole ACTIVE employee/CEO of AMT) is refusing to honor their legal obligations in supporting their product and instead passing the buck, I thought I would post this here for all to see before it gets censored. I am sorry to spam the users thread like this, but it is necessary to expose him for the fraud he is and I am sure the community regulars know this. It would be good if the newbies did too so he and others like him do not get the business to defraud people.

Miramyn

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 10:54:06 PM

Yea it will distract him from scamming us further. Since he has no intentions of making any of this right this is what he gets. He is tricky says buy from me so I can pay you back.....WTF?! Give you money? More? Well let's just say the stakes got higher for him. He picked the wrong people to fuck with.

PLEASE WRITE IN THIS THREAD GOING FORWARD FOR SUPPORT ISSUES.  OPIEUM WILL BE HERE TO HELP YOU.

You got this bud. We believe in you.

Peace.

So you are officially stating you are no longer dealing with support issues and are passing them off to a customer?
Wow, what a piece of work

AMT - Always More Trouble

When I was younger we didn't have behavioural disorders. They called it "being a brat". It was as simple as that!
opieum2

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 10:57:38 PM

PLEASE WRITE IN THIS THREAD GOING FORWARD FOR SUPPORT ISSUES.  OPIEUM WILL BE HERE TO HELP YOU.

Peace.

Well got you to post in here....way to pass the buck. You clearly cant hack it in this business. You demonstrated you have no interest in helping the people who paid you money. Instead you found ways to get around the lawsuit and bragged how you won it and it was irrelevant. You think telling this to the people who were helping you that were ALSO your customers were going to be ok with that kind of arrogance? How retarded are you? You deserve all the misery you are getting until you make all this right. I normally don't believe in karma, but damn man karma is a bitch.

You kept screwing people over and this is how it plays out. The evidence is ALL over the place now. Let that sink in while you spend your time blaming everyone for YOUR failures.

I will help people WHERE I can. I have at least been reliable enough to do that. Which is a hell of a lot more than you can say. And I didnt even make the damn product. What does that say about your competency level?

opieum2

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 11:10:27 PM

He is vacationing hard on deleting posts right now. Me I am sitting at my desk drinking a smoothie. Soooo who is having issues with their AMT miner?....I cant replace PSUs or none of that, Joshua Zipkin or his alter ego's "Amanda" and "Amber" is on vacation (must be the names he gives to his left and right hands). Apparently the whole company is. All one of them.

Refer to the review thread as I am still reviewing the hardware. As I said, it is a fair and impartial thread. The hardware when complete (with a PSU that I was lucky to get) and hashing works great. I will openly admit that. Its the AMT company and its CEO's actions and ethics I have a problem with. I will post some basic howto's on the units and some linux oriented tips that should generally cover some of the configuration issues I have been seeing in the threads. Feel free to use that as a COMMUNITY support thread for the miner since the CEO of AMT has gone on record that they won't be supporting their products.

OH and if in the event I stop posting suddenly, he probably shipped a hitman to my house in a DHL package as a trojan horse to burn my house down with me and my family in it. And my dog. Seeing as he makes these kinds of threats to people who openly stand against him, I could see this being a plausible scenario. Not to mention I happen to be much closer to PA than PG is.

Miramyn

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 11:16:39 PM

Maybe that site that did the article a few days ago should do an update based on some of this new information thats come out

opieum2

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 11:56:47 PM

guess his acknowledgement that I should be the support in this thread suddenly went away. He can't man up to own anything can he? No wonder his woman is leaving him. Low blow? yea...like how he took us for our money.

Miramyn

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 11:59:37 PM

LOL yeah, what 2 pages of posts deleted in this last round including the part of passing the buck to you for support issues.

With his rage issues and lack of ability to stop his stupidity from posting I wonder how many keyboards he breaks every week.

Probably could have refunded a few customers if he hadn't needed to spend all that money on new keyboards and monitors LOL

opieum2

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 12:06:19 AM

LOL yeah, what 2 pages of posts deleted in this last round including the part of passing the buck to you for support issues.

With his rage issues and lack of ability to stop his stupidity from posting I wonder how many keyboards he breaks every week.

Probably could have refunded a few customers if he hadn't needed to spend all that money on new keyboards and monitors LOL

What he has managed to do is figure out a workaround to stop the mirror site from picking up posts. He curates the posts here to make the mirror look different. BUT because of HOW he does it there will be a VERY clear discrepancy there and well the screenshots have all the proof against him. And as there are timestamps here and we can back up our end of the posts....anything he says can be tossed right back at him.

opieum2

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 12:10:20 AM

For someone with a lawsuit and some serious shit on his hands now, he seems to be quite caviler about taking a vacation. Quite the arrogance when there are shipments that still have not arrived and people who have not received their hardware....but I guess their complaints just get deleted or ignored. OR he is again lying and just jumping onto the thread and deleting them. Hard to tell with him.

NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 2603

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 12:33:14 AM
Last edit: August 28, 2014, 05:46:23 AM by NotFuzzyWarm

I won't be censored.

AMT's been awful quite since Opieum verified the validity of those leaked chats.

Wonder what there next move will be

Josh was going to punt, but his placeholder also left the field, leaving fuzznuts left holding the ball.

He's not holding the ball. Josh's pretty much cut off communications to everyone as far as we can tell. He might have a friendly or two we are not aware of. But its a pretty safe bet most if not all of the people in that group chat are now on his shitlist.
Oh spinich-chin, if yer referring to me, nothing to see here. Move along. I've reviewed my pm's with him and ~95% of them are purely technical IP wholly unrelated to the running of AMT or dealing with customers. The remaining 5% or so is just general conversation on the A1 debacle. As such the pm's cannot and will not be Public information, I've nothing to add.

As a customer however... Ja, got a 1th miner - sans psu - have 2 cards hooked to a Lepa supply I have and running Opieum's image they work fine with no muss or fuss. Now just need the right psu to power all 5....

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome!  3NtFuzyWREGoDHWeMczeJzxFZpiLAFJXYr
 -Sole remaining active Primary developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
opieum2

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 12:37:22 AM
Last edit: August 28, 2014, 12:47:23 AM by opieum2

Oh and considering my record in supporting AMT for the longest time. My goal was ever to make sure everyone won in this even AMT....BUT seeing as AMT wanted to be the only winner at the expense of the people who gave their hard earned earnings, I could not sit by any longer and let this fly. So I am now here siding with all the people who have been wronged by AMT. My post record should more than speak for itself on the matter. Since their (meaning just Josh and his left and right hand "Amanda" and "Amber") next tactic is to find a way to discredit me I figure I will post it here. But when AMT_miners aka Joshua Zipkin, chose to defiantly state "fuck the mpp" (his words) I realized this was not going to happen for us without some serious incentive. He made it clear he has no interest in making any of this right. He can have his vacation for now. And leave the people with missing Power supplies and other hardware hanging. Go ahead an email sales@advancedminers.com. Considering their exceptional track record in customer service see how that plays out.

His sympathy plays and all that really mean shit to all the people who got screwed of thousands of dollars. And more when you factor in the mining time lost. And believe me "bud" we will be addressing that too. If the lawsuit ends with no result, well there are more options to make sure that justice is served.

NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 2603

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 05:13:50 AM
Last edit: August 28, 2014, 06:09:32 AM by NotFuzzyWarm

PLEASE WRITE IN THIS THREAD GOING FORWARD FOR SUPPORT ISSUES.  OPIEUM WILL BE HERE TO HELP YOU.

Peace.

Well got you to post in here....way to pass the buck. You clearly cant hack it in this business. You demonstrated you have no interest in helping the people who paid you money. Instead you found ways to get around the lawsuit and bragged how you won it and it was irrelevant. You think telling this to the people who were helping you that were ALSO your customers were going to be ok with that kind of arrogance? How retarded are you? You deserve all the misery you are getting until you make all this right. I normally don't believe in karma, but damn man karma is a bitch.

You kept screwing people over and this is how it plays out. The evidence is ALL over the place now. Let that sink in while you spend your time blaming everyone for YOUR failures.
<snip>
Got to say that AS A CUSTOMER my full agreement there.
Hell I would have been one of the easier ones to fulfill the order AND get some of the MPP. Order was for a single 520, oops only going to make 1th and higher so 520 folks get 2x more speed, much better designed and produced boards, decent overall layout. Fair enough.

Got the rig, looks nice. Well packed with no damage and no um, unusual ballast. Nice touch with the heatsinks that are ribbed for our pleasure Tongue Seriously, makes a huge difference in aiding heat removal. Loud and that's easily fixed so rather nice job. Aside from the missing psu of course... PC-style ones with 5x 8-pin CPU power plugs are not exactly common as you are aware of. Would be shame to have to slave one of my favorite hp common slot psu's to the Lepa. Handy things and are great for feeding Ants as well of course. Anywho, obviously from a legal standpoint my order has not yet been fulfilled.

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome!  3NtFuzyWREGoDHWeMczeJzxFZpiLAFJXYr
 -Sole remaining active Primary developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: