Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 10:57:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: AMT users thread.  (Read 60015 times)
asprin

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 07:53:03 PM

What you need is one of the participants of the chat if not the leaker himself to come forward. As I was a participant, but not a leaker, I have come forward with a full thread dedicated to the matter.  Regards

Posted From bitcointalk.org Android App

Microsoft can been subpoenaed for the Skype logs if need be too.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 10:16:38 PM

The boicoin network now has 180'000 TH/s, so, by my arithmetic, a 1.2 TH/s machine is expected to yield about 12 US$ worth of bitcoins per day, on the average.  (is my math correct?) How much electricity does it consume per day?

It would take 480 days for it to repay a 6000 US$ investment, if nothing changed.  But of course difficulty will increase, and the BTC price may not increase.

Assuming 1200 watts and $.15/kwh that's $4.32 per day in electricity.

So, what's the problem? 6000/8 = 750 days or 2 years. Since the difficulty increases every two weeks, it'll take a tad longer.

Luckily, Josh Zerlan of BFL has a better solution: Host it at one of BFL's hosting outfits using the EMC pool for ONLY $9 a day, thus losing ONLY $365 a year. But, to hedge your lost, buy $365 worth of BTC for two years, and when the rate doubles you win. In the same vain, purchase $1,000 worth of BTC and when it increases 7 fold, you'll get your $6,000 back, probably in about a couple years, just in time for you to pre-order the 14nm-based miners for the (insert name of some Norse God here) Miner produced by some TBD outfit fully backed by the scumbags operating now ready to lock their doors. If you don't believe me, blow your (directed at nobody in particular) fuckin' brains out, for we don't need your kind procreating.

365 dollars? That is literally a dollar a day!

Equating to a Super Large Supreme Pizza delivered in the Chicagoland area once a month.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 10:30:20 PM

The real reason Joshua Zipkin's wife is leaving him: She found his likes on his YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmCzWHIk6NI
opieum2

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 11:03:30 PM

I thought since Josh is scrubbing ALL evidence of the MPP from his website, I would put up some evidence he cannot take down....

URL is http://web.archive.org/web/20140331025005/http://advancedminers.com/miner-protection-plan/

Captured a screenie in case he tries to pull something slick. Note its HUGE and I want it to be easy noticed.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
rik_khaos

Activity: 854

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 11:12:38 PM

The link still shows up when you search protection in their search box, but it just reroutes to the homepage now.

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!
opieum2

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 11:56:44 PM

What you need is one of the participants of the chat if not the leaker himself to come forward. As I was a participant, but not a leaker, I have come forward with a full thread dedicated to the matter.  Regards

Can but whether the legal team will do it is another matter. At this point it exposes ALOT of things that need to be looked at. I have long thought it might be needed. Like I said. I got tired of reading what were basically insults towards the customers (of which most of us in the chat were), and decided its time to come out with this. Not that I had not considered it before...just that now that he has no intention of his own initiative to honor the MPP (even though he says it publicly we all saw what he says privately on more than one occasion), then I think its better to make sure this stuff is all brought to light and let the people judge the matter of the courts won't.

Bottom line, he should not screwed around with our money or moreover lied to us about it. The same way you don't piss away your rent money at the club, you don't use your investors money. According to the AMT refund policy, We did not agree to have our funds used to pay for trips to china, or legal help. We INVESTED as that is what that statement means, in the development and production process of a miner. As of this time we did not get an ROI as promised by the MPP...instead we have actually taken a loss. As investors that changes the whole dynamic of legal compliance in fiduciary matters.

http://web.archive.org/web/20140331030657/http://advancedminers.com/bitcoin-miner-faq/

Get The Faqs

What is your refund policy?
Due to the nature of a the pre-ordering process, we handle all refunds on a case by case basis. Pre-ordered products are usually not eligible for a refund because we use these funds in the development and production process of your miner.

NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 2545

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 12:06:24 AM

The link still shows up when you search protection in their search box, but it just reroutes to the homepage now.
Ergo the Wayback link Opium provided. Btw: once in the entire site is there and 'live' as on that March 31, 2014 snapshot.

Interesting and very specific language there:
"If the network increases so much that the next level miner also can’t meet ROI, the product upgrade will continue to the next AMT product which is profitable."

Note the last 8 words. Not a specific hashrate - the next AMT product. Given the recent events... Cry

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 1FuzzyWc2J8TMqeUQZ8yjE43Rwr7K3cxs9
 -Sole remaining active developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
rik_khaos

Activity: 854

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 02:57:42 AM

Looks like all the new product announcements were for our benefit!

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 2545

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 03:41:33 AM

Looks like all the new product announcements were for our benefit!
That's one of the sad things about this. Those miners look solid. With those turbo fans loud as well but solid. Someone *did* listen to advice and found folks in China to do it right. Still need a tweak here and there but - nice. Design lessons (failures) from the 1st public trials - including those direct from BitMine.ch of course were taken to heart Sad I hope someone can pickup the ball on these.

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 1FuzzyWc2J8TMqeUQZ8yjE43Rwr7K3cxs9
 -Sole remaining active developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
asprin

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 09:37:45 PM

What you need is one of the participants of the chat if not the leaker himself to come forward. As I was a participant, but not a leaker, I have come forward with a full thread dedicated to the matter.  Regards

Can but whether the legal team will do it is another matter. At this point it exposes ALOT of things that need to be looked at. I have long thought it might be needed. Like I said. I got tired of reading what were basically insults towards the customers (of which most of us in the chat were), and decided its time to come out with this. Not that I had not considered it before...just that now that he has no intention of his own initiative to honor the MPP (even though he says it publicly we all saw what he says privately on more than one occasion), then I think its better to make sure this stuff is all brought to light and let the people judge the matter of the courts won't.

From what I read of the Skype logs they are extremely relevant to any lawsuit filed against AMT or Joshua Zipkin.  It's my opinion that any attorney involved in a lawsuit against AMT or Joshua Zipkin who didn't subpoena the Skype logs would be incompetent or acting in a grossly negligent manner.

I'm not a lawyer but I believe other chats he has participated in that are relevant to the lawsuit that haven't been leaked will be included as well.  I'm sure those logs would reveal so much more.  I wouldn't be at all surprised if they even revealed clear proof of criminal activity.

I'm not involved in a lawsuit with them but I don't see why anybody who is wouldn't be doing this.
opieum2

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 09:41:52 PM

The lawyers know about the chats. And likely due to how lawyers work nothing is really being said. The chats were basically like winning the lottery for them. Considering admissions of new business opportunities and all that it warrants a VERY close look at his financial situation and how much he was misleading us on when he claimed there was no money in this.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 09:51:46 PM

The lawyers know about the chats. And likely due to how lawyers work nothing is really being said. The chats were basically like winning the lottery for them. Considering admissions of new business opportunities and all that it warrants a VERY close look at his financial situation and how much he was misleading us on when he claimed there was no money in this.

The IRS does offer a 10% bounty to the first person who turns in a tax evader. Just tossing that out there because AMT claimed from the get-go that they were a US entity and filed with the IRS. But, if you feel that Joshua Zipkin paid his fair share in taxes stemming from sales of bitcoin miners, et al., last year, then don't waste your time trying to collect a bounty.

When we get through with the worthless JEW, he'll be the happiest sub-person in the population to return to his cell and cellmate after putting in his 8 hour shift producing these:

opieum2

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 01:52:36 AM

I thought it would be worth noting this is the source company AMT is building from. Clearly didnt even bother to change the info on their webUI. Its all there for all to see. Honestly better to just buy directly from them than from AMT if you are even going that route.

http://www.stetc.com/en/sell/list.php?fid=1

captin crunch

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 06:25:52 PM

Off Topic

Phin, I accidentally clicked on the link to that mudman video you posted a couple of days ago. That was some messed up shit. some things you just can't un-see.

The really fucked up part is now youtube is recommending his videos on my work computer. Tongue

spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 06:32:32 PM

MPP...  LOL... I... this thread is great.
clenell

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 08:31:04 PM

Josh zipkin is not staying in business to be honorable and fill your orders. hes doing it to save his ass. he knows when you accept these $1000 miners you paid $6000 for you will have a hard time suing him. he picks and chooses what terms and conditions he will adhere to. he will NOT honor the MPP but he sure as hell will stick to the "ill deliver when i feel like it" clause.

in regards to this "refund" list. it's pure bullshit. the only way he will give a refund is when a judge forces him to.

zipkin is not some tragic hero here sent to save us from our terrible decision of ordering from AMT. he is here to make as much money as he can and step on whoever he can along the way.

i would like to remind folks he said my refund was in the mail a 1/2 dozen times - each lie bigger than the next. he even asked for my bank account number so he could wire the money. would a man who lies to his customers so easily really have a "refund" list? You decide.

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
opieum2

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 09:40:25 PM

Guess HE Josh Zipkin is not on as much of a "Vacay" as we thought.

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

AMT's been awful quite since Opieum verified the validity of those leaked chats.

Wonder what there next move will be

I think those leaked chats are just devastating for AMT.  Zipline was having some success in court.  Now, he's on the record stating that the he is so petty, he is actually using resources to hold up shipments to punish customers he doesn't like. The whole exchange is painful to read.  Any plaintiff case looks much better, and the last thing his attorneys want now is for him to be deposed under oath by a good attorney.  Hopefully a resolution in the form of a settlement and not a one way plane ticket

The good thing is he can't scrub the chats like he does the forums.

opieum2

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 09:41:12 PM

I won't be censored.

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

AMT's been awful quite since Opieum verified the validity of those leaked chats.

Wonder what there next move will be

Josh was going to punt, but his placeholder also left the field, leaving fuzznuts left holding the ball.

He's not holding the ball. Josh's pretty much cut off communications to everyone as far as we can tell. He might have a friendly or two we are not aware of. But its a pretty safe bet most if not all of the people in that group chat are now on his shitlist.

opieum2

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 09:42:25 PM

Its a shame AMT aka Joshua Zipkin hates the truth being told. Karma is a bitch. You screw people over expect the same in kind and worse.

Unless compelled by a court decision I don't think AMT_miners aka Joshua Zipkin will. He states it but he continually makes excuses for not doing it, when its obvious he has the money since he brags about his latest deal and such while claiming he has no money. It requires a fair bit of money to make these deals, more so to implement them up front.

opieum2

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 09:43:08 PM

I think he hated this point hence why it was deleted.

Unless compelled by a court decision I don't think AMT_miners aka Joshua Zipkin will. He states it but he continually makes excuses for not doing it, when its obvious he has the money since he brags about his latest deal and such while claiming he has no money. It requires a fair bit of money to make these deals, more so to implement them up front.

Yeah, it's called being a LYING SACK OF SHIT.

I doubt this guy has secured 1/10th of the "supposed deals" he says he has.

He's just your run of the mill con-artist/scammer. He's also a compulsive liar.

Well he has stated it. And fact is he obviously has money to stay in China for an extended period of time, and these deals require some money to actually make happen. So he clearly is getting money and funding from somewhere to do this. So yea he could be lying about the deals too. But at the same time there is plenty to establish that he is making these deals. Unless he plans to defraud those big clients he brags about.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: