Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:59:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: AMT users thread.  (Read 60015 times)
rik_khaos

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 03:58:01 AM

^^ I'd guess that they paid for their sponsorship earlier in the year like they did the Las Vegas show.
Wonder if they will show up?

And on the BITMAIN s4's - In BITMAIN's response to the matter, aside from their perfect handling of the PSU issue, ya gotta love their answer to concerns on any possible fire: "at high temperatures may result in some smoke from the PCB and thermal pad, it will not start a fire. All internal components of the PSU meet the requirements of the UL94-V0 flame retardancy standard, which certifies that any ignition will self-extinguish within a maximum of 10 seconds."

Very safe bet that AMT cannot make any such assurances.

That is because AMT's PCBs are filled with gun powder and children's tears.

I'm really kicking my self in not going with Bitmain.

I think everyone should probably just file individual lawsuits against zipkin. He likely won't show up. he didn't even show up to an event he already paid for. We know he likes to waste money.

if nothing a sting of judgments against him will look terrible, then we can all go in together in hiring a firm to recover our debt from him. it might saves us some money in the end that way.

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rik_khaos

Activity: 854

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 05:23:48 AM

Another thing, you ever notice how AMT kept saying some of us jumped the line to get the miners?

I think it's funny that they say that as if we had any control over shipping. They tried to send our miners out first to quiet and to point to it when we followed up with complaints we lodged about not receiving refunds, as if because they had now sent it some how retroactively nulls our legal request.

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 05:34:15 AM

I'm really kicking my self in not going with Bitmain.

Still happy with my two units. Running strong even though the PSU in one crapped out after 30 days.

Probably would have been happier with SPTech SP10s as well.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
opieum2

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 11:06:24 AM

Another thing, you ever notice how AMT kept saying some of us jumped the line to get the miners?

I think it's funny that they say that as if we had any control over shipping. They tried to send our miners out first to quiet and to point to it when we followed up with complaints we lodged about not receiving refunds, as if because they had now sent it some how retroactively nulls our legal request.

Yea Joshua Zipkin or his authorized representatives AMT are very quick to blame everyone but themselves for this mess. Like for instance blaming me the company is doing badly when it was already doing badly WAY before I even started getting into all this. Hell their problems started way back in the beginning of this year. Their own lies dug them into this mess.

#ASKFTC

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 03:57:14 PM

^^ I'd guess that they paid for their sponsorship earlier in the year like they did the Las Vegas show.
Wonder if they will show up?

And on the BITMAIN s4's - In BITMAIN's response to the matter, aside from their perfect handling of the PSU issue, ya gotta love their answer to concerns on any possible fire: "at high temperatures may result in some smoke from the PCB and thermal pad, it will not start a fire. All internal components of the PSU meet the requirements of the UL94-V0 flame retardancy standard, which certifies that any ignition will self-extinguish within a maximum of 10 seconds."

Very safe bet that AMT cannot make any such assurances.

I think everyone should probably just file individual lawsuits against zipkin. He likely won't show up. he didn't even show up to an event he already paid for. We know he likes to waste money.

It's easy to blow other peoples money. It's the money you work hard for that you want to save.
Miramyn

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 09:57:54 PM

Yea Joshua Zipkin or his authorized representatives AMT are very quick to blame everyone but themselves for this mess. Like for instance blaming me the company is doing badly when it was already doing badly WAY before I even started getting into all this. Hell their problems started way back in the beginning of this year. Their own lies dug them into this mess.

#ASKFTC

I think he just picks someones name out of hat when he needs to blame someone
Clennel, Bruno, Opeium2

Anyone's name but his own

When I was younger we didn't have behavioural disorders. They called it "being a brat". It was as simple as that!
opieum2

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 10:04:45 PM

#ASKFTC

I think he just picks someones name out of hat when he needs to blame someone
Clennel, Bruno, Opeium2

Anyone's name but his own

Of course. And if they keep on pressing he threatens to sue them or kill them. Already seen it on more than one occasion. Won't accept that the issue could be, shitty product, lies told repeatedly, failing to honor the MPP and then wondering why people are pissed, delivering hardware so late it is operating at a loss and not providing ANY compensation, piss poor performance on said product that does not even operate at stated speed advertised (or close to it on ANY pool it is configured against), mining with our hardware for at least 3 months that we can tell before shipping it (its in the logs in the image. AMT did not even bother scrubbing it).

I guess that list covers most of the worst items on the list of reasons why its somehow our fault.

NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 2533

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 07:11:05 PM

Went through the Skype chat room and noticed some customer locations. Edited the redacted chat logs to replace locations with, um, <location>. Old pdf has been deleted from my gpage, here is the new link to the pdf
https://sites.google.com/site/hpulhp/home/files/AMT-NDA%20Room%20chats%20to%20date%20names%20REDACTED%20.pdf?attredirects=0&d=1

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 1FuzzyWc2J8TMqeUQZ8yjE43Rwr7K3cxs9
 -Sole remaining active developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 07:51:15 PM

BTW.... can we sue the AMT lawyers?

Here's an interesting lawsuit by Facebook against the lawyers of a fraudster.

http://www.businessinsider.com/facebook-sues-paul-ceglia-lawyers-2014-10

If we can find out that AMT lawyers were aware that AMT was committing fraud, then we may be able to sue them too!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
opieum2

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 09:54:38 PM

If we can find out that AMT lawyers were aware that AMT was committing fraud, then we may be able to sue them too!

Considering how many times Josh has gotten caught lying. I suppose you could try. One would would need to first prove to a court or someone that he was a fraud, and a lawyer willing to go at it to do this.

NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 2533

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 10:13:33 PM
Last edit: October 20, 2014, 10:25:07 PM by NotFuzzyWarm

While I am not a lawyer, I do believe that once counsel is retained then yes, they too can be complicit in any continuing illegal activities their client does after they are hired ]IF THEY ARE AWARE OF IT[ and give provable aid in said activities as in the link you gave.

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 1FuzzyWc2J8TMqeUQZ8yjE43Rwr7K3cxs9
 -Sole remaining active developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2014, 10:14:07 PM

This company's rating has been updated in the Manufacturer Trustworthiness thread.

[This message won't be monitored, discuss your concerns in the thread.]

eightcylinders

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 05:28:15 PM

This company's rating has been updated in the Manufacturer Trustworthiness thread.

Congratulations Joshua Z!!! You beat out both BFL and Black Arrow!!!  In only one year you have made to almost the very bottom.  Well done!!

My BTC Addres: 1PMEJCY6ofqmnAdYbdQqToZ7MNSAz35w7v
=>Buy the world's first hardware wallet.   Safer than paper and easier to use than smartphones.  If you use Bitcoin you need this: Buy Trezor!!
opieum2

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 05:38:59 PM
Last edit: October 21, 2014, 05:56:16 PM by opieum2

Since so many of the customers on here are not speaking up for themselves, I figure they can I am giving Josh an out as I am tired of this nonsense. But I did get screwed of 11k. I am not letting that go until I get that back. But if noone else wants to fight for their money, thats on them. People should be speaking up but few do. I am tired of doing it for those who are not willing to fight back for themselves. This man took your money and some of you still have not received hardware from what I have been told.

OPEN Letter to Joshua Zipkin AMT_Miners:

You know what Josh? You want this all fixed? Fine. There are a ton of unhappy customers, but a few are speaking up for themselves any more. I am not going to keep at that if they are unwilling to do anything for themselves either, I'll keep it simple. I am not going to do their job for them. They want their money back then its on them, they have the info they need to proceed how they wish.

I am tired of all this crap. I will agree to remove ALL of my posts about AMT ONLY if the following conditions are met first as you have shown you are not a man of your word (everyone here can show that with ease I won't):
-give me my refund by wire the same way I wired info, none of this check is in the mail crap (THAT must happen first because you have consistently proven you are not a man of your word),
-I will return ALL your machines even the broken ones you never took back and the two 800-900Ghs machines you sent me (at your expense not from my refund)
-and finally if you remove ALL references of my name, work history and references about me from ALL of your posts. That simple.

The benefit to you? One less vocal unhappy customer to deal with, ALL your obligations with me are fulfilled once those conditions are met and I have no further cause to come at you in any shape or form. Benefit to me? Peace of mind. If you are just in this to be vindictive then you have proven everything everyone has said about you. Think about that carefully. For your part it will just lead to start clearing the slate for you. You get a chance to start over honestly if you really want to. And seeing as I posted it publicly it is out there now. Your choice.

If you cannot do those things, then we can keep at this for whatever it's worth. The difference is I am just posting the truth about you on here. I am honesytly tired of this drama. All I wanted were two working miners in March as you promised. You lied repeatedly about thier delivery and working condition. And then are now resorting to spreading lies about me.

This makes everything simple. Now if you want to keep at it. That's on you. I am prepared to address it and keep going. I have other legal options on the table to more decisively address this, but to be honest my time is better spent in other pursuits, video games among them Wink I imagine you have other pursuits as well you want to go at.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 07:39:56 PM

Don't forget to visit Joshua Zipkin's new exchange: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=830545
clenell

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 08:00:30 PM

the fact that this guy said amt delivered miners makes me laugh. the fact that this guy said amt was anything other than a HUGE preorder scam is laughable at best. he has a little part of the story correct but in all honesty zipkin deserves zeros across the board. he is not even a medium sized company. zipkin delivered NOTHING he said he was goign to to deliver. he bought miners at a 1/10 of the cost we paid 12 months later and called things good. the fact that dogie ignores this fact is laughable at best and tells me he doesnt know what hes reporting on.

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
opieum2

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 08:31:27 PM

the fact that this guy said amt delivered miners makes me laugh. the fact that this guy said amt was anything other than a HUGE preorder scam is laughable at best. he has a little part of the story correct but in all honesty zipkin deserves zeros across the board. he is not even a medium sized company. zipkin delivered NOTHING he said he was goign to to deliver. he bought miners at a 1/10 of the cost we paid 12 months later and called things good. the fact that dogie ignores this fact is laughable at best and tells me he doesnt know what hes reporting on.

FYI in the leaked chats he states when asked by me, how many people are working there. Actually more to the point what happened to Jim Brown? His answer basically was Jim handles the books, and he has a couple of part time people hanging around. Its all the in the leaks. So I HIGHLY doubt that is a medium sized company.

opieum2

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 02:00:13 PM

Well looks like Josh owes money to other people too, rent money, might explain why he fled to Bulgaria.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=830261.msg9283766#msg9283766

mrpark

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 02:42:38 PM
Last edit: October 23, 2014, 03:54:13 PM by mrpark

AMT_Miners, are you ever going to address my situation? I was sent a miner, but the fans were used and do not work properly. The cards run extremely hot up to 67 degrees, so basically too hot to run the miner and not safe to use. You tell me us to email sales@amtminers.com but no one replies. Can you please send me 3 new fans? This is the least you can do to get started on the right track. Ignoring your current customers is probably why you are not selling many miners.

Again, here is the photo of the mis-matched used fans (also have wires cut) "they" sent me.  It seems there was no one checking the factory in China these were made in. Very poor service, please make a step in the right direction. It is not worth it for me to spend more money on all new fans, I already lost so much with AMT_Miners.

Here is the photo of the cut wire coming from the green fan, making the green fan only a 2 pin fan and therefor making it spin much slower. I guess I made this up too?

BTC: 1JDjCGtxtxoZ46XgTqUoXBDxNFKwcsEmik
opieum2

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 05:31:55 PM

Also casual observation most have likley picked up on. amtminers is awfully close to aping antminers.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: