Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:54:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: AMT users thread.  (Read 60015 times)
JorgeStolfi

Activity: 910
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 02:56:26 PM

[ Replying here since a post on the AMT official thread could get deleted. ]

And yea this can qualify as a threat.

Indeed, trying to to get money from a scammer by force or harassment would a stupid idea, it will almost certainly turn the tables in court and cost you much more than what he stole from you.

There is no easy and quick way to recover scammed money, unfortunately.  The only way that may work is through the courts.  Since the company may have no assets left, it may have to be a criminal process in order to get the scammer's personal property seized.  You must check with a lawyer.

As an FYI might want to quote the whole thing in context so people know what was really said. This was in regards to a *percieved* (legal term) physical threat made to AMT by another user....not a smart thing to do if you don't want to deal with the unintended consequences. And with the eroding free speech laws, it is smarter to frame any disgruntled comments in a manner that does not come off as a physical threat or something that can legally be used against you (hence tables turned). Quote the whole discussion and not a single line as it is taken way out of context here.
Sorry if the trimming gave the wrong impression to someone. I though that there was enough context, given that I am agreeing with you.  (In general, to save the readers' time, one should trim quoted text and leave only the point that one is replying to.  But yes, that rule should be relaxed for cross-thread posts.)

Academic interest in bitcoin only. Not owner, not trader, very skeptical of its longterm success.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
opieum2

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 03:21:59 PM

Fair point. I just saw it could be misconstrued in other ways.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
clenell

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 04:00:41 PM

A judge does not have to understand the bitcoin protocol to understand that, by delivering some prepaid goods 6+ months after the date due, a merchant can cause substantial loss to a client -- a loss that is not compensated by delivering said goods or some other vaguely similar goods.  Consider a baker that delivers a wedding cake six months after the marriage ceremony.  People should consult a lawyer if possible, but I would expect any small-claims court to award the client with full refund AND indemnity for the loss.

If the client can show that the merchant also lied about the goods being on their way, it makes matters much worse, because it shows bad faith.  Even worse if the cake that was delivered was half-baked and smelled of rotten fish.

This actually is valid. From a court perspective...the only thing is the complaint would need to be airtight. This is the main problem I always had with the class action to begin with. It was a poorly framed (not the lead plantiffs fault, the lawyers should have been better about that) complaint, that had enough holes in it to drive a truck through figuratively speaking. It is why we are still waiting and the class action is not certified. In all likelihood lawyers probably saw there was no chance for a recovery here since they were working on consignment as it is.

IF a new suit were to be filed, then it would need to be very clear on damages and demonstrate material damage via actual numbers (which would require loss of profit from lead plantiff order date to the date complaint is filed which is easily done with a spreadsheet that shows closing price on BTC for each day and mining profits based on a given amount of THs. This can also be quanitfied via hardware depreciation (difficulty level can be used to some degree but more relevant would be technology asset depreciation) Also IF a new lawsuit were to be filed then it would also need to demonstrate if there were bait and switch tactics involved it would need to be clear, ALSO specifically citing any FTC regulations to back up any allegations. When leveling the complaint it has to be done citing prior case law or laws on the books as footnotes in order for a judge to look it over more throughly. This is where the original complaint failed miserably. It was a lazy attempt at a complaint. If they (lawyers) had put it together right, they would cite prior cases OR laws on the books. It makes it easier to argue out of it. And now this is where things are at.

As you said....they judge does not need to know about bitcoin. Just needs to see the numbers and details of the situation in terms of loss.

save your breath. this has all ready been done. opieum you really have no fucking clue what you are talking about. it's painful to read you talk about this lawsuit. i dont know if you do it out of stupidity or you have an agenda.  it really leads those in the know to question, which i have done many times, your motives.

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
opieum2

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 04:37:12 PM

Ok clenell....I unignored you to see what you were going to say on this....SOOO why don't you enlighten us on what is REALLY going on? You have been repeatedly asked not just by me but by a number of other people in this forum....answer that question otherwise you are the one who is full of shit. You TOTALLY dodge the question you don't even acknowledge it. What is going on with the lawsuit? Where is it at?

Again these are valid and non-shilly questions...it affects all of us to know. BUT you choose not to answer it. Since you have been asked by a number of us, and you still have not answered the question. This is the 4th time I have asked. This is again why I think its a BS lawsuit. because you A: cannot answer the simplest question....where is it at? and B: the complaint was poorly formed to begin with.

So again....answer the question otherwise YOU are the one who is utterly full of shit. Because WHILE the lawsuit seemed to be in your favor, you went totally silent, you almost never posted for almost 2 months. BUT when it looked like it was in jeopardy you come back with a vengeance....pretty telling. I don't disagree with your motivations for going after AMT, shit I share the anger...I am more reserved and more tactical in my handling of it. BUT your attitude is just being a real dick because I am handling this my way, and you claim its bad....yet its getting some results. A couple people can attest to that already. So really the results speak louder than words....the 7THs (the first come first serve was their idea woulda preferred everyone waiting got some hash power) of hashing power AMT gave to waiting customers was based on a suggestion I made to him. Again with various witnesses in the chat to attest to that. He ultimately made the decision to go ahead with it. I just explained the benefit to him to go that route.

The hardware shipping/not shipping is on them, but I made it clear that there are consequences if they don't. And here we are...whether or not the stuff really shipped? That's on them. But at least SOMETHING is happening which is more than you can say with the lawsuit....oh wait you have said NOTHING about the lawsuit. So how bout you start with the detail on what is actually happening instead of insulting me. Might make you look like less of a dick to everyone else seeing as that is all you got is insults for me when I call you out on it. I am not the only one interested here...anyone else want to chime in and ask him? I suggest you voice your opinion here. Maybe I am wrong. I will admit it if I am. But I am basing my assessment on the information I have available to me. And since Clenell is supposed to know about this and I know nothing he SHOULD be letting the other members of the class in on what is happening...the members being everyone else here who ordered from AMT....

FYI my motives are pretty clear....get us our miners and get this shit over with. And the background efforts have shown some progress. At the end of the day its on AMT to make it happen. IF they really shipped, then we get the miners IF they didn't, then there will be hell to pay. They know that already. WE ALL are tired of this bullshit.

PS IN case it was not clear....what is the status of the lawsuit? You have been asked by a number of people who have an interest in knowing it. Those of you interested should chime in and ask him here in this thread.

clenell

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 04:47:23 PM

for someone who claims they know so much about law and lawsuits you sure as hell dont know the number one fucking rule!

DO NOT TALK ABOUT THE FUCKING SUIT WHEN IT IS BEING HEARD!

i am prohibited, explicitly from my attorney, from speaking about anything to do with the suit on this thread. if you do not understand this you are an idiot. i have made this very clear to everyone who has asked me. unfortunately you are probably the last person to figure this out. think on that opieum.

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
opieum2

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 04:48:19 PM

for someone who claims they know so much about law and lawsuits you sure as hell dont know the number one fucking rule!

i am prohibited, explicitly from my attorney, from speaking about anything to do with the suit on this thread. if you do not understand this you are an idiot. i have made this very clear to everyone who has asked me. unfortunately you are probably the last person to figure this out. think on that opieum.

Convenient excuse. So how praytell do we get this information? We are all members of the class. So we are all plantiffs. We are all entitled to know the status as well. Again calling you out only leads to insults. You are a poor excuse for a human being. Back to ignore till you actually have something useful to say.

You get angry and throw tantrums like a 2 year old if you get called out instead of actually trying to have a reasonable discussion. That speaks volumes about you and your personality. I CAN WRITE IN ALL CAPS TOO BUT IT WOULD ONLY MAKE ME LOOK LIKE A GIANT DOUCHE!! See how that works? But as your sig states you really dont care.

clenell

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 04:49:44 PM

Convenient. So how praytell do we get this information? We are all members of the class. So we are all plantiffs.

you dont. you sit back and shut the fuck up about things you know nothing about. and yeah... it is convenient. what of it?

you want answers. call the fucking law firm instead of being a dumbass and saying things that are not true. pretty easy to figure that one out, yeah?

clenell

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 04:55:01 PM

Convenient excuse. So how praytell do we get this information? We are all members of the class. So we are all plantiffs. We are all entitled to know the status as well. Again calling you out only leads to insults. You are a poor excuse for a human being. Back to ignore till you actually have something useful to say.

You get angry and throw tantrums like a 2 year old if you get called out instead of actually trying to have a reasonable discussion. That speaks volumes about you and your personality. I CAN WRITE IN ALL CAPS TOO BUT IT WOULD ONLY MAKE ME LOOK LIKE A GIANT DOUCHE!! See how that works? But as your sig states you really dont care.

what speaks volumes is the misinformation you spread. you can either listen to the truth or keep living in this fantasy world where you are always right.

ohhh... you dont need to write in caps to look like a douche. you do that well enough sans large letter.

JorgeStolfi

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 05:03:49 PM

Convenient excuse. So how praytell do we get this information? We are all members of the class. So we are all plantiffs.
That is not an excuse, it is indeed a basic rule.  If you are a plaintiff, you (or your lawyer) should have contacted the lawyer in charge, and should talk to him only.

Academic interest in bitcoin only. Not owner, not trader, very skeptical of its longterm success.
opieum2

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 05:11:40 PM

What misinformation? I got NO information to spread because you refuse to comment on it. All I got is my speculations on what I think is the case with the class action since you consistently refuse to comment on it.

You CLAIM to be under legal restrictions on commenting here but yet here you are insulting anyone who calls you out. Well mainly me because I am calling you out. ALL you have are insults and that's all you will have. I think most people here even see that now. I suppose I could call them and post up what they say...but then what? You could and likely will refute that too for whatever self interest you have. So I figure the onus is on you to actually talk about it since YOU are the lead plantiff who filed...unless of course it is no longer a class action and reduced to a regular suit (again speculation that you need to confirm or deny) in which case the only ones who benefit from this lawsuit are you and the other lead plantiff you filed with. So then at which point one has to actually question YOUR motives for insulting anyone who comes at you asking the question....where is the lawsuit at?

Sure I could call and I likely will. But again its on you to provide the community since you roped in a bunch of people into the idea (which from all appearances seems to be a fail). Again maybe they would like to speak up and ask about it. And your adamant refusal to talk about it is what makes me and should make others suspicious about where it really is at. Sure we can call. But you are the public face of this. You are the one to blame for its success or failure. AMT fails on their own merits. And there are plenty of those

You try to ascribe that I am an AMT shill. There are a few here who KNOW without a doubt that is not the case. But they do know where I stand. Getting us miners....again I already stated and there are others here who can confirm that providing the hash power to users is something I suggested to AMT to help get people hashing while their hardware arrives....those are not the actions of a shill. those are actions of someone working for the other customers. I am an activist by nature. I hate seeing injustice and this situation is unjust for us. I however am not an idealist and not going to go all hippy ra-ra on this. I am pragmatic and will do what is needed to get make things right. Again my actions speak louder than your insults. They begrudgingly offered 7THs of power they had available to some people who got to it first. Not ideal as it would have been better for ALL waiting to get it. But its something. Sometimes that involves giving AMT advice to get the miners out the door for us....sometimes I have had to call them out publicly to light a fire under their ass. And I have done that more than a few times.

opieum2

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 05:13:12 PM

Convenient excuse. So how praytell do we get this information? We are all members of the class. So we are all plantiffs.
That is not an excuse, it is indeed a basic rule.  If you are a plaintiff, you (or your lawyer) should have contacted the lawyer in charge, and should talk to him only.

And yet we can get that information by calling them by phone? Thats the obvious contradiction here. OR he can have some kind of boilerplate message he can post from his lawyer. That would be perfectly acceptable too. Not the insults and other bullshit. But again very telling that he comes on here after two months of utter silence.

clenell

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 05:27:59 PM

And yet we can get that information by calling them by phone? Thats the obvious contradiction here. OR he can have some kind of boilerplate message he can post from his lawyer. That would be perfectly acceptable too. Not the insults and other bullshit. But again very telling that he comes on here after two months of utter silence.

you're a moron. keep making dumb ass speculations. there is no helping you.

clenell

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 05:28:46 PM

a basic rule the self described expert (opieum) can't figure out.

opieum2

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 05:36:57 PM

Anyway he is back on ignore. If his approach was more reasonable these trollfests would not even be needed. A reasonable argument is not a bad thing, disagreement is not bad when handled with civility. I went on my own approach to deal with this because I disagreed with his. In turn he decided insults were in order. But again just read his signature and you will see he thinks in extremes...and that sort of mindset knows no compromise. I can admit I am wrong if there is a compelling argument...but I don't get that compelling argument...instead I get insults. So what is there to change my reasoning or my approach? I stand by what I said originally, the lawsuit complaint was poorly formed and it appears to have fallen apart as I predicted. All it did was further drain AMT of OUR money.... but clenell has offered NOTHING to explain his reasons for even coming back to post since he is allegedly under legal instruction to do otherwise. If he was told by his legal counsel not to post here then why is he even here posting? Again another contradiction. When asked about the lawsuit he says I can call....to get info BUT he cant tell me about the case? seems kinda odd there. I do get there is a matter of confidentiality there in most cases. BUT they have spoken freely to me before (a couple months ago when I inquired). So I don't see why he cannot comment now but conversely why is he even here commenting now under supposed legal gag.

I got to infer by his angry statements that I am likely right about the direction this lawsuit is going but that is all I have which could be as wrong as it is right. All this stuff I say about the lawsuit is pure speculation and opinion based on events and available information. So it can be taken with a grain of salt. It is likely I don't know shit about it. On the other hand I could be 100 percent right. So yea the phone call might be necssary. BUT my thing is I will post about it and he will go off and try to deny it if it does not agree with his view If the lawsuit really is falling apart. So it might be better left to someone else to inquire and find out.

NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 2542

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 05:44:16 PM
Last edit: August 07, 2014, 11:52:05 PM by NotFuzzyWarm

So far can confirm at least 4 folks got the cloud hash power requested. How much of the 7TH Josh mentioned is left? Dunna know but at least it is some nice crumbs to munch on  Grin Aside from a couple stutters on 1st day (still wiring the room) been rock solid. For how long yet to be seen.

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 1FuzzyWc2J8TMqeUQZ8yjE43Rwr7K3cxs9
 -Sole remaining active developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
clenell

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 06:03:50 PM

a basic rule the self described expert (opieum) can't figure out.

you can lead opieum to water but you cant make him drink.

JorgeStolfi

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 04:53:41 AM

This Wikipedia article about class actions may be worth reading.
[ ... ]
The procedure for filing a class action is to file suit with one or several named plaintiffs on behalf of a proposed class. The proposed class must consist of a group of individuals or business entities that have suffered a common injury or injuries. Typically these cases result from an action on the part of a business or a particular product defect or policy that applied to all proposed class members in a typical manner. After the complaint is filed, the plaintiff must file a motion to have the class certified. In some cases class certification may require discovery in order to determine its size and if the proposed class meets the standard for class certification.
Upon the motion to certify the class, the defendants may object to whether the issues are appropriately handled as a class action, to whether the named plaintiffs are sufficiently representative of the class, and to their relationship with the law firm or firms handling the case. The court will also examine the ability of the firm to prosecute the claim for the plaintiffs, and their resources for dealing with class actions.
Due process requires in most cases that notice describing the class action be sent, published, or broadcast to class members. As part of this notice procedure, there may have to be several notices, first a notice giving class members the opportunity to opt out of the class, i.e. if individuals wish to proceed with their own litigation they are entitled to do so, only to the extent that they give timely notice to the class counsel or the court that they are opting out. Second, if there is a settlement proposal, the court will usually direct the class counsel to send a settlement notice to all the members of the certified class, informing them of the details of the proposed settlement.
In federal civil procedure law, which has also been accepted by approximately 35 states (through adoption of state civil procedure rules similar to the federal rules), the class action must have certain definite characteristics (often referred to by the acronym CANT):
* Commonality—there must be one or more legal or factual claims common to the entire class (in some cases, it must be shown that the common issues will predominate the proceedings over individual issues, such as the amount of damages due to a particular class member),
* Adequacy—the representative parties must adequately protect the interests of the class,
* Numerosity—the class must be so large as to make individual suits impractical (in other words, that the class action is a superior vehicle for resolution than numerous individual suits), and
* Typicality—the claims or defenses must be typical of the plaintiffs or defendants.[ ... ]

opieum2

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 01:46:43 PM

[ ... ]
The procedure for filing a class action is to file suit with one or several named plaintiffs on behalf of a proposed class. The proposed class must consist of a group of individuals or business entities that have suffered a common injury or injuries. Typically these cases result from an action on the part of a business or a particular product defect or policy that applied to all proposed class members in a typical manner. After the complaint is filed, the plaintiff must file a motion to have the class certified. In some cases class certification may require discovery in order to determine its size and if the proposed class meets the standard for class certification.
Upon the motion to certify the class, the defendants may object to whether the issues are appropriately handled as a class action, to whether the named plaintiffs are sufficiently representative of the class, and to their relationship with the law firm or firms handling the case. The court will also examine the ability of the firm to prosecute the claim for the plaintiffs, and their resources for dealing with class actions.
Due process requires in most cases that notice describing the class action be sent, published, or broadcast to class members. As part of this notice procedure, there may have to be several notices, first a notice giving class members the opportunity to opt out of the class, i.e. if individuals wish to proceed with their own litigation they are entitled to do so, only to the extent that they give timely notice to the class counsel or the court that they are opting out. Second, if there is a settlement proposal, the court will usually direct the class counsel to send a settlement notice to all the members of the certified class, informing them of the details of the proposed settlement.
In federal civil procedure law, which has also been accepted by approximately 35 states (through adoption of state civil procedure rules similar to the federal rules), the class action must have certain definite characteristics (often referred to by the acronym CANT):
* Commonality—there must be one or more legal or factual claims common to the entire class (in some cases, it must be shown that the common issues will predominate the proceedings over individual issues, such as the amount of damages due to a particular class member),
* Adequacy—the representative parties must adequately protect the interests of the class,
* Numerosity—the class must be so large as to make individual suits impractical (in other words, that the class action is a superior vehicle for resolution than numerous individual suits), and
* Typicality—the claims or defenses must be typical of the plaintiffs or defendants.[ ... ]

Well I did get an email yesterday from Chimcles requesting info on the miner and the status on it's arrival. So that's something means something is still going on. It is not a status update on the case...BUT based on that it appears a settlement is in the works. And I imagine that means we get the miners and thats that. But based on that letter it seems to be implied that we are going to be expecting to get nothing else but the hashpower we paid for. They requested an honest review of the hardware.

As far as can be seen MPP will need to be addressed seperatly. I inquired to see what comes of it. But if the settlement is just us getting the miners and that's it, then really that was all. Sad though it had to come to all this just so we could get our product in working order (well IF we get it we still don't have it beyond the one reported person who got theirs).

clenell

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 04:57:46 PM
Last edit: August 08, 2014, 05:49:40 PM by clenell

[ ... ]

Well I did get an email yesterday from Chimcles requesting info on the miner and the status on it's arrival. So that's something means something is still going on. It is not a status update on the case...BUT based on that it appears a settlement is in the works. And I imagine that means we get the miners and thats that. But based on that letter it seems to be implied that we are going to be expecting to get nothing else but the hashpower we paid for. They requested an honest review of the hardware.

As far as can be seen MPP will need to be addressed seperatly. I inquired to see what comes of it. But if the settlement is just us getting the miners and that's it, then really that was all. Sad though it had to come to all this just so we could get our product in working order (well IF we get it we still don't have it beyond the one reported person who got theirs).

lol, you don't say! seems like you may have to keep writing paragraphs about nothing on shit you know nothing about. then you can call people assholes for pointing out you know nothing. do retards know they are retarded? I dont think they do.

when you bump into an asshole in the morning - you bumped into an asshole. when you bump into assholes all day opieum - you're the asshole.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 08:10:13 PM

Since the lying fucktard, Joshua Zipkin, is going to delete my latest post anyway, here it is in all its glory:

operating out of the back of a masonic temple.
Those doors on the back wall of the temple look like fire escape doors to me.

That's some BS posted by Phin who now writes under Gleb Gamow because the forum took his account away for being such a retarded racist hick.  They have the wrong the address, plain and simple. The last time we gave the correct address on this forum people called banks, neighbors and acted so fucking ridiculous that eventually we just had to move.

Now clenell is calling around to masonic lodges to see if they ever heard of Josh. Do you understand how ridiculous you these people are.

Next he'll be claiming that we're GAWminers and ZoomHash re-branded, and that actually Josh went to china 2 months earlier than he said he did and started up those operations himself and is associated with those two websites. Crazy clenell, always coming up with these crackpot ideas.

Please accept my apologies, for I completely misunderstood your previous post. For any damages done, I would like to suck your Jewish Bulgarian Freemasons Gimp dick.

You guys are ridiculous.

This is getting absolutely ridiculous.

Explain to me why Google maps clearly shows that the mailing address of RMA units is right behind the temple?

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/443+Old+York+Rd,+Jenkintown,+PA+19046/430+Johnson+St,+Jenkintown,+PA+19046/@40.0970725,-75.128386,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m13!4m12!1m5!1m1!1s0x89c6b0ea2dc084df:0x8ec8a5f182a73170!2m2!1d-75.1259738!2d40.097125!1m5!1m1!1s0x89c6b0ea37aa428b:0xf0fcfc48c946266!2m2!1d-75.1265974!2d40.0971069

On Johnson road, on the side of the even street numbers, the only building with a second floor is the Masonic temple!

As a customer,  I really want to know why AMT dealings are from the back of a Masonic temple.

This is absolutely ridiculous that you deliberately chose a location that is the back of the Masonic temple!!

Is this some kind of crude prank that you are playing?

Maybe they were in a hurry and didn't walk around it to see the front  Cheesy LOL

Actually that is the truth. And no, the fact that there is a lodge around the corner didn't really factor into the decision of taking that office. It was vacant, affordable, a shorter commute and cheaper than the last location by $260 a month. Oh, and it wasn't right next to the lawyers that were suing us. There's a Dunkin donuts on the corner guys, maybe we're in cahoots with those guys as well right. And we'll be pre-selling munchkins and the latest Koolata's soon enough.

"Look AMT's office is right next to a Catholic church!  And a park! and if you zoom in on google maps you can see a car parked out front! OH MY GOD"  

This fuckin' Bulgarian will NEVER change his spots, ergo he's one day goin' to piss off the wrong Chinese dude, whereupon the headlines will read:

Search for Missing Bulgarian Miner Drags On in Chinese Landfill
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: