Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:29:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MON | Monocle | Merge Mined on VTC Vertcoin - No Premine - Scrypt-N  (Read 145882 times)
bholzer

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

The Murraycoin Project ▪ Lead Developer

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2014, 02:57:59 AM

Still no MON shares listed on HashHarder after 8 hours mining with around 1MH.

Something definitely isn't right - both MON and VTC has been flowing in for me on HashHarder. The stats definitely seem a bit odd/off and, like I mentioned before, some of my smaller rigs are bringing in more VTC than my bigger rigs... but in the end I'm actually beating projected calculations (even after the 2% fee) for both MON and VTC. Is your address even showing up in the stats? You did -u VTCaddress.MONaddress with whatever for the password, correct? I'm wondering if some people are having issues at HH because they are trying -u VTCaddress -p MONaddress since that's how it works on the P2Ps.

yes, my settings are correct:
-u Vblahblahblah.Mblahblahblah -p x

That was my first guess but it seems more likely that the payouts are actually locked up.
That doesn't explain why none of my shares are listed though.
I've been hashing away for almost 12 hours with 1 MH, yet not a single share submitted? not likely.

MON payouts have definitely locked up - VTC is still coming in though. Guessing the entire cron is jammed up which is why MON stats aren't even updating. Guess we'll see... odds are your shares will all be safe. If you aren't even receiving VTC payouts though I'd suggest mining elsewhere for now just in case.

murrayCOIN The Only Currency Worthy of the NameBitcointalk Thread BTC: 1KY5kptnac4HLbF9Rn1Y6J8wPrM734db42
xgtele

Activity: 288
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 03:38:15 AM

Are there any exchanges where MON trades?
dasmith08

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 03:38:39 AM

Something definitely isn't right - both MON and VTC has been flowing in for me on HashHarder. The stats definitely seem a bit odd/off and, like I mentioned before, some of my smaller rigs are bringing in more VTC than my bigger rigs... but in the end I'm actually beating projected calculations (even after the 2% fee) for both MON and VTC. Is your address even showing up in the stats? You did -u VTCaddress.MONaddress with whatever for the password, correct? I'm wondering if some people are having issues at HH because they are trying -u VTCaddress -p MONaddress since that's how it works on the P2Ps.

That was my first guess but it seems more likely that the payouts are actually locked up.
I've been hashing away for almost 12 hours with 1 MH, yet not a single share submitted? not likely.

Are you looking on "Current Round Statistics" or "Scheduled Payments" ? I see the "Current Round Statistics" logging my shares and keeping track of my hashrate, but I don't see anything on "Schedule Payments". What I think is happening is that it can only list 1000 entries, so new entries aren't being shown because it hasn't processed payments in so long and the list has not updated yet. If you started mining with them after the list had already filled up, it's not going to show your current progress. There are something like 125 people mining on HH, so the list would have filled up after only ~8 blocks following the payments being blocked, which would be pretty quick as HH constitutes ~25% of the MON network right now.
everything_zen

Activity: 109
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 03:41:41 AM

SimpleVert.com is about to run its first MON payout. Looks like its gonna be a big one Cheesy

You can now check out all of our solved blocks on the pool stats page http://simplevert.com/pool_stats

Signovinces2

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 03:48:41 AM

SimpleVert.com is about to run its first MON payout. Looks like its gonna be a big one Cheesy

You can now check out all of our solved blocks on the pool stats page http://simplevert.com/pool_stats

Can i mine at simplevert with Cudaminer? I do not care about stats atm, i just want MON but hashharder (and other pools) seems to have more "issues" than Usama Bin Laden had. With 2 mh/s i have this far gotten 5.69 MON.

If i was wearing a tinfoil hat i would start calling this so called "launch" a great scam.
everything_zen

Activity: 109
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 03:50:43 AM

Can i mine at simplevert with Cudaminer? I do not care about stats atm, i just want MON but hashharder (and other pools) seems to have more "issues" than Usama Bin Laden had. With 2 mh/s i have this far gotten 5.69 MON.

If i was wearing a tinfoil hat i would start calling this so called "launch" a great scam.

Yea as long as it has vert support.

dsergeevich

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 04:01:28 AM

Are you looking on "Current Round Statistics" or "Scheduled Payments" ? I see the "Current Round Statistics" logging my shares and keeping track of my hashrate, but I don't see anything on "Schedule Payments". What I think is happening is that it can only list 1000 entries, so new entries aren't being shown because it hasn't processed payments in so long and the list has not updated yet. If you started mining with them after the list had already filled up, it's not going to show your current progress. There are something like 125 people mining on HH, so the list would have filled up after only ~8 blocks following the payments being blocked, which would be pretty quick as HH constitutes ~25% of the MON network right now.

"Total payout" is stuck at 693 about 10-12h ago
http://prntscr.com/3fzwlx
CoinCurrency

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 04:20:56 AM

Notice

Anyone having issues setting up or running via p2pool, HashHarder (sister site to Verters' Pool) has a fully working Merge Mine non p2pool up and running since almost launch time.

You don't need to register (just like p2pool), and payouts go straight to your wallets (again similar to p2pool, and especially in this case, as payments can only be sent after the coin matures - 120 blocks).

You simply connect to
Code:
stratum+tcp://www.hashharder.com:9950

Set your username as
Code:
-u <VertcoinAddress>.<MonocleAddress> -p x

Where there is a (dot) between your both addresses.

Then, your monocle stats and scheduled payouts (well the most recent 1,000 are listed, though all payouts are made)
are here:
http://www.hashharder.com/scrypt-n/monocle%20merged

Your vertcoin stats and scheduled payouts are here:
http://www.hashharder.com/scrypt-n/vertcoin%20merged

Its almost like you are mining on two pools at the same time!

Couldn't be simpler.

Help us grow Smiley

Hi, i started mining yesterday and had been mining for 13-14 hours now. My problem is im only getting VTC payouts and non for MON.
Can you explain or look it up for me why i didnt get any MON payouts at all?
It's only the MON payouts that im having trouble with, have not been receiving a single pay out after 13-14 hours of mining..but as for VTC payouts i do recieve them

Here are my address:

MON: MUvMHAm75JDd5fms49WYuAHXAFCw9Bo57L
VTC: VoNp9z72GYitW5kLQnFofo3t7bcefYUjUc

Thank you and more power
dsergeevich

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 04:32:47 AM

Notice

Anyone having issues setting up or running via p2pool, HashHarder (sister site to Verters' Pool) has a fully working Merge Mine non p2pool up and running since almost launch time.

You don't need to register (just like p2pool), and payouts go straight to your wallets (again similar to p2pool, and especially in this case, as payments can only be sent after the coin matures - 120 blocks).

You simply connect to
Code:

Set your username as
Code:

Then, your monocle stats and scheduled payouts (well the most recent 1,000 are listed, though all payouts are made)
are here:

Couldn't be simpler.

Help us grow Smiley

Hi, i started mining yesterday and had been mining for 13-14 hours now. My problem is im only getting VTC payouts and non for MON.
Can you explain or look it up for me why i didnt get any MON payouts at all?
It's only the MON payouts that im having trouble with, have not been receiving a single pay out after 13-14 hours of mining..but as for VTC payouts i do recieve them

Here are my address:

MON: MUvMHAm75JDd5fms49WYuAHXAFCw9Bo57L
VTC: VoNp9z72GYitW5kLQnFofo3t7bcefYUjUc

Thank you and more power

they do not respond to messages via email and PM
I switched back to p2pool.vtcpool.co.uk:9555  and everything is fine
cubevtc

Activity: 496

Ceck me in livestream twith

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2014, 04:43:17 AM

Cube Pool (stratum+tcp://vtc.cubeconnex.com:9555) Updates

Good news!

The huge MON backlog has been cleared progressively over the last 14 hours.  Every miners should receive their MONs by now.  Happy mining and may your MON grow with you!

Kalizar

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 04:47:55 AM

Seeing so many of these "not receiving payments in 24 hours for hasharder" posts. You guys should have just stuck it out with P2Pool. -_-

It was pretty much built and intended for that. There are tons of p2pools out.

www.P2Proxy.net is running well now.
go to www.P2Proxy.net/backlog for stats

Been mining for about 24 hours with 1.3 MH and got 5 VTC / 12 MON
hammerbrain

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 05:06:31 AM

Seeing so many of these "not receiving payments in 24 hours for hasharder" posts. You guys should have just stuck it out with P2Pool. -_-

It was pretty much built and intended for that. There are tons of p2pools out.

www.P2Proxy.net is running well now.
go to www.P2Proxy.net/backlog for stats

Been mining for about 24 hours with 1.3 MH and got 5 VTC / 12 MON

Seems to be running fine for me as well....settings -q 0 -s 9 -e 10

add 1 to scantime and expiry for every 100 ms beyond 0.......should help with rejects slightly.
dotnetmin

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 05:23:20 AM

I run my own pool that is public and I recived my first MON 25h after I started mining, it take time people and in the beginning it was 1 MON per block.
Now it's much higher and people get paid.

Also VTC will go up but you will get paid what you mine. Unless you stop mining while having less then minimum payout.
MON min 1.0 default.
VTC min 0.1 default.

Edit: The guy running http://www.cryptomasters.net/ made a simple script to check your outstanding VTC/MON for merged p2pool.
He got it running and I got it on my node too. 176.10.212.237:9174

@Antipatro

Are you runnning the node 176.10.212.237:9174

I was on this node yesterday and suddenly it seems to be that is was down and i did not receive payouts, so i stopped mining.
You are runnung on VTC net #3, that would be fine for me getting shares with m 1.2MH rig.
Is everything fine now ? I am now on a german node, thats working fine and i get MON properly, but it´s on the VTC Net#1.
On that net p2p mining VTC is not fine for me because my hasrate is to low to get shares,
AnchorBTC

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 05:48:33 AM

Cube Pool (stratum+tcp://vtc.cubeconnex.com:9555) Updates

Good news!

The huge MON backlog has been cleared progressively over the last 14 hours.  Every miners should receive their MONs by now.  Happy mining and may your MON grow with you!

Thanks I have been using your pool since nearly the start with 380 kh, and when I get to my rental tonight another 1.2 Mh will be pointed at you. I have watched you not sleeping very much and getting everything right. Great effort.

Where is your pool located? I am in Australia and get a good connection, but it is not as good as the node I was using which is in Australia but is not merge mining.
Agamemnus

Activity: 267

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 05:50:52 AM

Notice

You simply connect to
Code:

Set your username as
Code:

are here:

Couldn't be simpler.

Help us grow Smiley

How do you make so many small Monocle payments but avoid the transaction fees?

ellave

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 05:52:04 AM

So with hashharder are we wasting our power or is the site just not updating?  Huh I'm a bit of noob outside the world of MPOS
dsergeevich

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 06:00:43 AM

So with hashharder are we wasting our power or is the site just not updating?  Huh I'm a bit of noob outside the world of MPOS

I sent them a message about the problem but they dont respond me anything
Coelacanth

Activity: 44

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 06:10:44 AM

Encourage you guys to merged mine at p2pool nodes. There are so many supported nodes and updated information.

We need to strengthen the p2pool for VTC and MON.
hammerbrain

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 06:23:52 AM

Encourage you guys to merged mine at p2pool nodes. There are so many supported nodes and updated information.

We need to strengthen the p2pool for VTC and MON.

+1

Vert p2p is time tested...be patient...give it 24 hours to account for variance. Ping each node to see which is closest to minimize latency and have at it.

Diggin the MON... Smiley
svk31

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2014, 06:25:02 AM

My MON payments from Hashharder are stuck as well for at least 12 hours, I can see 9 payments "in batch" but I haven't received any new ones since 20.33 yesterday.

Switching over to stratum+tcp://176.10.212.237:9555/, at least they immediately show my balance for mined VTC and MON!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: