Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:23:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 [180] 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... 355 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Syscoin - Business on the Blockchain - LAUNCHED!  (Read 490169 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (109 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
jasemoney
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

Forget-about-it

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 04:15:39 PM

is there a problem with mac wallet, won't open at all for me?
same just tried myself, wanted to check nethash. anyways looks like theres some forks so even if it worked, it wouldnt work?!

$MAID & $BTC other than that some short hodls and some long held garbage.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Valta Crypto

Activity: 243
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 04:16:06 PM

come to freenode irc #syscoin, devs and moolah online.
flipboxx

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 04:16:25 PM

I had - re-download the wallet by using Google Chrome, then it will open perfectly. (Issue with Megaupload...Devs don't learn that Safari seems to have problems with Megaupload)
victorteoh

Activity: 334

🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 04:19:06 PM

It's so fun seeing people FUD-ing. Thank to you guys i bought extra 2btc at 460sats. And i just sent my coins to an exchange, already 1confirmation in just 2minutes

▄▄█████████▄                    ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄█████████████████▄             ▄████████████████▄
   █████            ▀█████        ▄█████            █████
  ████                 █████    █████                 ████
 ███                    ▀████    ██                     ███
▐███                      █████                         ▐███
███▌                        ████           ▐████████████████
▐███                         ▀████          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ████                   ██▄    █████                    ▄▄▄
  ████                ██████    ▀████▄                ▄███
   ▀█████          ███████        ▀█████▄          ▄████▀
      █████████████████              ▀████████████████▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀                      ▀▀██████▀▀
  æ t e r n i t y
  The Oracle Machine
          ██
      ▄██ ██ ██▄
     ▐██  ██  ██
     ▐██      ██
     ▐██  ▄▄  ██
     ▐██▄▐██ ▄██
       ▀▀▐██ ▀▀
      ▄▄▌▐██ █▄
     ▐██ ▐██ ▀██
     ▐█▌  ▀▀  ██
     ▐██     ▐██
     ▐██ ▐██ ▄██
      ▀█ ▐██ █▀
         ▐██
✅ Unchained Smart Contracts
✅ Decentralized Oracle
✅ Turing-Complete
✅ State-Channels
✅ Infinitly Scalable
     ██
 ▄██ ██ ██▄
▐██  ██  ██
▐██      ██
▐██  ▄▄  ██
▐██▄▐██ ▄██
  ▀▀▐██ ▀▀
 ▄▄▌▐██ █▄
▐██ ▐██ ▀██
▐█▌  ▀▀  ██
▐██     ▐██
▐██ ▐██ ▄██
 ▀█ ▐██ █▀
    ▐██
[ WHITEPAPER]                     ██
                   ▄██▌
                  ████
                ▄█████
              ▄██████▌
             ████████
           ▄█████████   ▄▄▄▄
          █████████████████▀
        ▄████████████████▀
       ██▀▀▀▀▀ █████████
              ▐███████▀
              ██████▀
              █████▀
             ▐███▀
             ███
             █▀
(en)Lightning
Smart Contracts
|TESTNET|
Yuzu

Activity: 368

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 04:19:23 PM

My Mac wallet opened fine this morning.  
melfrecords

Activity: 132

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 04:20:02 PM

I had - re-download the wallet by using Google Chrome, then it will open perfectly. (Issue with Megaupload...Devs don't learn that Safari seems to have problems with Megaupload)

That's a Safari issue, not a dev issue.
g13hze

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 04:20:18 PM

It's so fun seeing people FUD-ing. Thank to you guys i bought extra 2btc at 460sats. And i just sent my coins to an exchange, already 1confirmation in just 2minutes

+1    Grin Grin Grin Grin

ThousandFaces

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 04:23:03 PM

http://www.savingadvice.com/articles/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/warren-buffet-money.jpg

“Be Fearful When Others Are Greedy and Greedy When Others Are Fearful”

Nice. But that was an appropriation of an older quote by Baron Rothschild "Buy when there's blood in the streets, even if the blood is your own."
Mrboot
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 04:23:24 PM

Anyone haveing trouble with the confirmations on Bittrex have over 80k coins unconfirmed ?

0/6 confirmations
Valta Crypto

Activity: 243

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 04:24:38 PM

“Be Fearful When Others Are Greedy and Greedy When Others Are Fearful”

+1, wish i had more btc when it was @460  Sad
yampi

Activity: 433

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 04:24:51 PM

Bittrex disabled wallet, sell!
Probably something is wrong.
I am just warning.
cryptzo

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 04:25:08 PM

Small voice in a little crowd, but whatever:

Litecoin wolf-criers: a rudimentary comparison between the litecoin codebase and the syscoin codebase shows that the syscoin codebase has 40% more code in it.  What's that mean? It means they added an absolute MOUNTAIN of code to Litecoin. Looking through the code itself, they modified it quite a lot as well. What's that mean? It means they worked their damn asses off.

And what happens when you make the earth shattering additions and create so much innovation within the code? Well, on the small scale under controlled circumstances it probably worked fine. They probably worked every last bug out they could possibly find over the last week. They are perfectionists.

But the mining world is far from perfect, and when you add colossal attention, mining force, private builds, etc. Basically the coin gets smacked with thousands of unpredictable scenarios and if it doesn't have every failsafe perfectly in place to mitigate every issue. With a codebase as big as this, that is an extraordinarily difficult thing to do - something major companies with millions or even billions of dollars can't do.

Remember, the codebase is basically just a colossal weave of logic. That weave of logic actually behaves differently depending on what system its running on, or what compiler (the program that converts the code into an application) compiles it.

What everyone needs to understand here is that the codebase is half the size of the entire King James Bible, and bigger than any book in the harry potter series. The codebase is almost as big as George R.R. Martin's Storm of Swords, and that took 2 years to write. And AT LEAST 40% of that was built on top of Litecoin. That's why they wanted to start with an old, stable, and proven codebase in the first place, so they wouldn't have to go fixing bugs in someone else's code on top of their own.

The innovations you see in other coins? Guess what? If they were released in a week, code wise, they were relatively small changes.

And everyone that is so trigger happy to call everyone else scammers? Baloney. Devs that stick their necks out for coins and struggle to deliver the features that everyone DEMANDS to know up front sometimes have no choice to abandon projects, because they get smacked in the face with the realization that what they're trying to do would take months, and in crypto, that's too damn long. Remember curecoin? Not half as innovative in terms of code itself and the devs spent over a year working on that. Seriously.

That's why these guys spent months working on this before bringing this to market, and the features are indeed there on the backend. I've checked.

You're dealing with brilliant people here, people that have put themselves out there and have everything to lose. Sure they've got some btc, but everyone knows who they are, and like it or not, they have real lives. I'm sorry, but 1500 btc isn't enough for half a dozen people to disappear on.

Do you want to know why more incredible, hard working, brilliant developers don't rush into crypto, and altcoins especially? Because the community is filled with rabid wolves ready to tear you apart when any little thing doesn't work right. News for you, nothing works right in programming. Developers are forced to work every day with broken tools and broken code. It's a fact of life, and we deal with it every day. If that wasn't the case, there wouldn't be hacked banks, hacked networks, bug fixes and bug reports. Windows wouldn't have hundreds of updates from the word go. There wouldn't be a 'bugzilla' which is funny, because that's how coders see bugs, like f'ing godzilla.

Also, the professional bit? Do you want deep in the trenches brilliant developers that are capable of actually making phenomenal progress and producing incredible work? Or do you want PR people spewing bullshit that never tell you anything except more bullshit. I'm sorry, but I've worked in the world. The person selling you roses and butterflies doesn't have a clue what's going on in the trenches, or even how any of it works in the first place. Meanwhile, the guys in the trenches are dealing with 20 years of technobullshit that I'd be worried if they hadn't grown accustomed to swearing.

So get it together. If you're going to invest in altcoins, then you're going to have to deal with people that are more accustomed to dealing with code and computers than they are dealing with people. And if you're not dealing with people that are rough around the edges, you're not dealing with real developers. You're dealing with bullshit artists.

One last thing: The developers didn't get your money until fucking yesterday. They've been working for nothing for months. MONTHS. So sorry if they couldn't afford all the bells and whistles you think got paid for. They have it now though, and by golly, you better fucking believe they're trying to fix everything with their new resources.

snipsnoop
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 04:27:45 PM

Litecoin wolf-criers: a rudimentary comparison between the litecoin codebase and the syscoin codebase shows that the syscoin codebase has 40% more code in it.  What's that mean? It means they added an absolute MOUNTAIN of code to Litecoin. Looking through the code itself, they modified it quite a lot as well. What's that mean? It means they worked their damn asses off.

And what happens when you make the earth shattering additions and create so much innovation within the code? Well, on the small scale under controlled circumstances it probably worked fine. They probably worked every last bug out they could possibly find over the last week. They are perfectionists.

But the mining world is far from perfect, and when you add colossal attention, mining force, private builds, etc. Basically the coin gets smacked with thousands of unpredictable scenarios and if it doesn't have every failsafe perfectly in place to mitigate every issue. With a codebase as big as this, that is an extraordinarily difficult thing to do - something major companies with millions or even billions of dollars can't do.

Remember, the codebase is basically just a colossal weave of logic. That weave of logic actually behaves differently depending on what system its running on, or what compiler (the program that converts the code into an application) compiles it.

What everyone needs to understand here is that the codebase is half the size of the entire King James Bible, and bigger than any book in the harry potter series. The codebase is almost as big as George R.R. Martin's Storm of Swords, and that took 2 years to write. And AT LEAST 40% of that was built on top of Litecoin. That's why they wanted to start with an old, stable, and proven codebase in the first place, so they wouldn't have to go fixing bugs in someone else's code on top of their own.

The innovations you see in other coins? Guess what? If they were released in a week, code wise, they were relatively small changes.

And everyone that is so trigger happy to call everyone else scammers? Baloney. Devs that stick their necks out for coins and struggle to deliver the features that everyone DEMANDS to know up front sometimes have no choice to abandon projects, because they get smacked in the face with the realization that what they're trying to do would take months, and in crypto, that's too damn long. Remember curecoin? Not half as innovative in terms of code itself and the devs spent over a year working on that. Seriously.

That's why these guys spent months working on this before bringing this to market, and the features are indeed there on the backend. I've checked.

You're dealing with brilliant people here, people that have put themselves out there and have everything to lose. Sure they've got some btc, but everyone knows who they are, and like it or not, they have real lives. I'm sorry, but 1500 btc isn't enough for half a dozen people to disappear on.

Do you want to know why more incredible, hard working, brilliant developers don't rush into crypto, and altcoins especially? Because the community is filled with rabid wolves ready to tear you apart when any little thing doesn't work right. News for you, nothing works right in programming. Developers are forced to work every day with broken tools and broken code. It's a fact of life, and we deal with it every day. If that wasn't the case, there wouldn't be hacked banks, hacked networks, bug fixes and bug reports. Windows wouldn't have hundreds of updates from the word go. There wouldn't be a 'bugzilla' which is funny, because that's how coders see bugs, like f'ing godzilla.

Also, the professional bit? Do you want deep in the trenches brilliant developers that are capable of actually making phenomenal progress and producing incredible work? Or do you want PR people spewing bullshit that never tell you anything except more bullshit. I'm sorry, but I've worked in the world. The person selling you roses and butterflies doesn't have a clue what's going on in the trenches, or even how any of it works in the first place. Meanwhile, the guys in the trenches are dealing with 20 years of technobullshit that I'd be worried if they hadn't grown accustomed to swearing.

So get it together. If you're going to invest in altcoins, then you're going to have to deal with people that are more accustomed to dealing with code and computers than they are dealing with people. And if you're not dealing with people that are rough around the edges, you're not dealing with real developers. You're dealing with bullshit artists.

One last thing: The developers didn't get your money until fucking yesterday. They've been working for nothing for months. MONTHS. So sorry if they couldn't afford all the bells and whistles you think got paid for. They have it now though, and by golly, you better fucking believe they're trying to fix everything with their new resources.

+ millions. Thank you so and its all true. (Well apart from getting the BTC part, we got 250BTC but sent it back for buy walls)
MickGhee
Legendary

Activity: 1386

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 04:29:26 PM

Word. 

Last night, while you were sleeping. I fucked the system!
jjj0923

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 04:30:46 PM

in fact devs have returned 250 btc to moolah until problems are resolved

they just tweeted.

Lifeforce Pools : http://www.lifeforce.info
Earthcoin :http://eac.lifeforce.info -  Netcoin:  http://net.lifeforce.info - Hundred Coin Pool : http://100.lifeforce.info
Redoakcoin Pool : http://roc.lifeforce.info Guldencoin http://nlg.lifeforce.info also Worldcoin, Guncoin, NOBL, USDe, Tagcoin, Topcoin , Tagcoin , Credits, Goldcoin & Hobonickels
Bigcabrito

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

Communications Lead

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 04:32:32 PM

There are massive buy walls at the moment. It's time to buy, there's a huge whale in this and he's not about to lose money.  Cool

Lisk.
    Develop Decentralized Applications & Sidechains in JavaScript with Lisk!
    Website | Blog | BTT Thread | Chat - Lisk Community Manager
chromosoma

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 04:32:43 PM

hello. I just woke up and  see that pools doesnt work, and my wallet has  some error message on start.
Moreover as far i  understand  exchange disabled all actions with syscoin.
So what the fuck is happening?
Yuzu

Activity: 368

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 04:32:54 PM

Then you basically just wasted your BTC.  Ive never really liked the term "shit coin" but it definitely applies to sys coin.  So disappointed in the whole mess. I gave it a fair chance and its just one bug after another then the final straw, I tried transferring some coins to MintPal two hours ago and now they are lost in the ether somewhere.

You gave it a fair chance?  It's less than 24 hours old!  If you can't wait the weekend for some bugs to get straightened out then maybe you ought to do something less stressful, like working in fast food.
jjj0923

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 04:33:53 PM

hello. I just woke up and  see that pools doesnt work, and my wallet has  some error message on start.
Moreover as far i  understand  exchange disabled all actions with syscoin.
So what the fuck is happening?

devs have asked all the pool operators to stop mining while they fix a problem.

Lifeforce Pools : http://www.lifeforce.info
Earthcoin :http://eac.lifeforce.info -  Netcoin:  http://net.lifeforce.info - Hundred Coin Pool : http://100.lifeforce.info
Redoakcoin Pool : http://roc.lifeforce.info Guldencoin http://nlg.lifeforce.info also Worldcoin, Guncoin, NOBL, USDe, Tagcoin, Topcoin , Tagcoin , Credits, Goldcoin & Hobonickels
flipboxx

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 04:34:21 PM

There are massive buy walls at the moment. It's time to buy, there's a huge whale in this and he's not about to lose money.  Cool

no. Thats moolah.io setting up the buy support the dev's promised.
Pages: « 1 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 [180] 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... 355 »
  Print  

Jump to: