Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:35:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 [204] 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 ... 355 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Syscoin - Business on the Blockchain - LAUNCHED!  (Read 490169 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (109 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
nemesio

Activity: 253
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 05:26:54 AM

is there no live pools on the right fork right now?

bemining.net is live
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
coinsmany

Activity: 97

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 05:27:07 AM

What a disaster!!

I had spent over $300 on rental rigs(800mh/s),  my total syscoin?  5204

Where is my refund/syscoin for all the downtime?

Cointang

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 05:27:42 AM

Lol, I dont even know what to do, don't use bootstrap provided by dev? Wtf, my wallet is synced but I'm afraid to send my coins into oblivion, am I on a fork or not? Just update the wallet they say, lol We've had to manually update the update so we provided you mis-information regarding that update to manually update lol wtf

1uSmoGi7FUh4Kb5Bf2snPKvnWdfLCt8fX
fox19891989

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 05:31:32 AM

If we can refund, do we need send the syscoins back? Or they just gave us free syscoins?
coinsmany

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 05:32:18 AM

wtf Sad 

I'm so sad right now...

"errors" : "Warning: Displayed transactions may not be correct! You may need to upgrade, or other nodes may need to upgrade."

discodancer

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Time is Money - Benjamin Franklin

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 05:32:39 AM

I got it to work after 10 tries. Not sure what happened. Just to warn people -

Dont use the bootstrap.dat provided by the devs. Use the nodes being provided:
addnode=76.25.201.234:8369
addnode=67.253.247.113:8369
addnode=node.syscoin.me:6369

Try 10-15 times or bang your head on your keyboard and it might work.

Thank you! Working now, afraid to restart it though.
I did and guess what the GUI fails to launch. It gets stuck on the task bar. Way to go syscoin devs. I guess we need to wait another day for them to fix it.
interupted

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 05:34:06 AM

mine is working perfectly. delete everything except wallet.dat in %appdata% syscoin folder and addnodes
to your config, delete everything else on config
than open the fresh install and let it sync

This worked

open82buy

Activity: 695
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 05:34:56 AM

Hey man when do I get my free T shirt?

LOL, Yeh i wonder what all the guys who sold out will do with their T-shirts, caps and keyrings? Grin
Cointang

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 05:37:49 AM

EDIT:
fatal error
EXCEPTION: St13runtime error
CDB() can't open database file wallet.dat  error - 30974

Oh that was a nice headache, try moving your back up out of appdata and reinsert original wallet.dat with empty balance, resync close and then place back-up in appdata

danosphere (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001

Syscoin- Changing the way people do business.

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2014, 05:39:44 AM

The network is working itself out, we will upgrade DNS seeds in the morning to provide better/faster syncing. 40% of the Syscoin codebase is entirely new code, if you didn't expect a few hiccups with a coin that has this many new features, you didn't read the many, many posts I made about the subject.

That being said the errors from today have been addressed and after the network calms down syncing should not be an issue. We will clean up the massive amount of FUD and misinformation being spread in the earlier pages of this thread in the morning, and we will also clean up the OP to be more clear.

Its is easy to say things from behind a keyboard, but we've been up almost around the clock for 4days straight getting this out the door+fixed. Not many other teams will do that. Have there been issues? Yes. Big issues? Yes. Did we respond quickly? Its been <24hrs and there is already a fix in place. As we have stated before, we are addressing problems as soon as we are aware- if you think that is unprofessional I'm sorry.

We DO NOT have ANY of the presale BTC at this point. 15BTC was used as buy support yesterday and the remainder was returned to Moolah this morning until the Syscoin network stabilizes. They will hold the fund until we are sure all kinks are worked out and things are sound. All the features we discussed are working and in the client, people are registering aliases, data, listing offers, and issuing certififcates. To say this is a "Fail" is a huge dramatization. A fumble, yes indeed; and a hard one. But show me a another coin you can do those 4 things with in a decentralized way. Show me another coin with delivered features analogous to Syscoin. There aren't any. Innovation is not easy. We decided to take that challenge.

We know there is more work to do, and we'll be here to do it. If a better team could have pulled this off... where are they? Where is there coin that offers what Syscoin offers that they made? The Syscoin team is as professional as it gets in crypto. As soon as we get some BTC we can hire fulltime C++ developers to really make progress on the coin. As previously stated we have ZERO btc right now from the presale its still in escrow and we have sold ZERO of our premine. We are here for the long haul; Actually the 250btc was sent back to Moolah for buy support, so yes, we are buying our own coins. Because we are here for the long term to make this a success, and we know hiccips will happen. We don't dump at the first sign of an issue with a coin that has more delivered innovation than anything else on the market today.

We got plenty more to do, and actually a lot more to release as soon as the network settled down, we'll share some more stuff we have ready to show.

Syscoin: Business on the Blockchain. - Buy and sell goods and services, send encrypted messages and more all secured by the blockchain.
Syscoin Website | Syscoin Whitepaper | Syscoin Team Price Peg
coinsmany

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 05:42:52 AM

What a disaster!!

I had spent over $300 on rental rigs(600mh/s),  my total syscoin?  5204

Where is my refund for all the downtime?

ROFL - REFUND? You took the risk, you had AWFUL margins - like 0.9 btc getting dumped thru mining at max each day - YOU took the fuckiing risk by _RENTING_ miners at an awful position.

Now you blame Sys for it? You fucking mongo u shouldnt invest a single dollar fucking dipshit...

Awful margins?   I was ready to mine at the get go,  with low diff.  Which means good coins.  Then they pull the bullshit of not doing it for 4 hours, which is completely in favor of them, to have more stability.  The miners get fucked.

Your a dipshit,  these devs couldnt' even launch this, so yes I blame them, it's there fault.  And your all bigger suckers for doing the IPO and giving them 1500 btc!

Cointang

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 05:44:28 AM

EDIT:
fatal error
EXCEPTION: St13runtime error
CDB() can't open database file wallet.dat  error - 30974

Oh that was a nice headache, try moving your back up out of appdata and reinsert original wallet.dat with empty balance, resync close and then place back-up in appdata
Doesnt work. if you try replacing the wallet.dat it just gets stuck. IF not, it will sync up, show your balance and fail to re-launch.
Personally I am now waiting for 1.2 version, current version is just crap.

I have'nt even tried restarting yet, damn.. your probably right, what a shit storm

open82buy

Activity: 695

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 05:47:22 AM

I chose "wallet.dat" when I bought presale, but got a keypair instead  Huh
how to import?

http://youtu.be/BZKZ1fnyTAY

Wow, just got in and read the last 20 pages, so in a preemptive move so I don't destroy my computer as above I am off to bed.
I will wait until the wallets are fixed/updated and the keypair video has sound, as I found it hard to read/follow.

This is not FUD, but I will still wait until the above is done and in working order. At the moment my keypair is safe, so I will just come back tomorrow, as a long term holder I will just wait this one out.
studio1one

Activity: 1218

BintexFutures

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 05:48:52 AM

The network is working itself out, we will upgrade DNS seeds in the morning to provide better/faster syncing. 40% of the Syscoin codebase is entirely new code, if you didn't expect a few hiccups with a coin that has this many new features, you didn't read the many, many posts I made about the subject.

That being said the errors from today have been addressed and after the network calms down syncing should not be an issue. We will clean up the massive amount of FUD and misinformation being spread in the earlier pages of this thread in the morning, and we will also clean up the OP to be more clear.

Its is easy to say things from behind a keyboard, but we've been up almost around the clock for 4days straight getting this out the door+fixed. Not many other teams will do that. Have there been issues? Yes. Big issues? Yes. Did we respond quickly? Its been <24hrs and there is already a fix in place. As we have stated before, we are addressing problems as soon as we are aware- if you think that is unprofessional I'm sorry.

We DO NOT have ANY of the presale BTC at this point. 15BTC was used as buy support yesterday and the remainder was returned to Moolah this morning until the Syscoin network stabilizes. They will hold the fund until we are sure all kinks are worked out and things are sound. All the features we discussed are working and in the client, people are registering aliases, data, listing offers, and issuing certififcates. To say this is a "Fail" is a huge dramatization. A fumble, yes indeed; and a hard one. But show me a another coin you can do those 4 things with in a decentralized way. Show me another coin with delivered features analogous to Syscoin. There aren't any. Innovation is not easy. We decided to take that challenge.

We know there is more work to do, and we'll be here to do it. If a better team could have pulled this off... where are they? Where is there coin that offers what Syscoin offers that they made? The Syscoin team is as professional as it gets in crypto. As soon as we get some BTC we can hire fulltime C++ developers to really make progress on the coin. As previously stated we have ZERO btc right now from the presale its still in escrow and we have sold ZERO of our premine. We are here for the long haul; Actually the 250btc was sent back to Moolah for buy support, so yes, we are buying our own coins. Because we are here for the long term to make this a success, and we know hiccips will happen. We don't dump at the first sign of an issue with a coin that has more delivered innovation than anything else on the market today.

We got plenty more to do, and actually a lot more to release as soon as the network settled down, we'll share some more stuff we have ready to show.
And even after all this your arrogance continues.

BINTEX

Powered by,
Monkeys

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2014, 05:49:03 AM

What a disaster!!

ROFL - REFUND? You took the risk, you had AWFUL margins - like 0.9 btc getting dumped thru mining at max each day - YOU took the fuckiing risk by _RENTING_ miners at an awful position.

Now you blame Sys for it? You fucking mongo u shouldnt invest a single dollar fucking dipshit...

Yeah I gotta say that was probably the dumbest thing you could do in terms of investing in this coin..

Did you even look at the block reward schedule before renting?? Given the coin supply is pretty slow there is no real advantage to mining on the first day apart from maybe the first hour...

MIDAS COIN: Gold backed crypto! Sign up via my referral link below and you get an extra 1.5% reward! PM me for info =)

http://www.midaspool.com/ref/318

Sign up via my referral link above and you receive an extra 1.5% reward for your hash! PM me for details
UrsaMajorisBeta

Activity: 529

We are the ones we've been waiting for

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 05:50:09 AM

What a disaster!!

This is not correct dude. Mining a shit, which had been prepared for 4 months having a 1500btc budget, and expecting to be able to sell the mined coins (even without profit) should include very minimal risk. I mean every average amateur web designer successfully launches a shitcoin twice a week and this crew fucked up the launch after all this preparation. Such sloppy work.

Everyone has a very valid reason to complain. It has destroyed our other plans as well, because now we are fucking stuck with it!!

Hey. Have you ever thought why is it called Risk? Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose -_-

▄▄▄▄▄  ████████████▄                 
                            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████         ███▄               
     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▄███████████████████████         ████        ████       ███████▄             
   ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████          ██████████  ▄▄█▄ ▄▄████▄▄       ▀████     █████████▄           
 ▄███             ██████▄          █████████ █████████████         ▀██     ██████████           
███     ▄▄▄▄▄     ████████   ██     ███████ █████ ████████     ██          █████▀████           
███     █████▄▄▄▄▄███████            ████████████ ████████     ████        ███████▀██           
███     ███       ██████              █████▄█████ █████         ████       ███████▀             
███     ▀████     █████     ▀██▀      ▀▀████ ████     █         █████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████              
████              ███▀       ██         ██      ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀         ▀█████          
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██               ▀███▀             ▀████        
██          █████        ██                 ██                 ██       ███▄    ██████▄       
██           ███        ▄██▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ████     █████     ██▄        ▀▀▀▀██████████▄   
██▄▄          █        ███████     █████████████     ▀▀▀▀      ████▄           ▀██████████  
 ███                   ███████         █████████             ▄███▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄      ██████████
 ███    █        █     ███████     ▄▄▄▄█████████     ██     ▀████       ▀▀      ██████████
 ███    ██      ██     ███████     ██████   ████     ██▄      ▀██▄▄            ███████▀███ 
██▀▀    ▀▀█    ███       ██▀▀▀              ██         ██       ▀███▄        ▄██████████▀█
██        ██████         ██                 ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████████       
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
 ▀███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FIRST P2P BETTING PLATFORM
Facebook   |   Twitter   |   Telegram   |   Reddit

TRY NEW BETA
FIFA WORLD CUP
    [
See our website:
]
HoldTheLine

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 05:51:11 AM

What a disaster!!

I had spent over $300 on rental rigs(800mh/s),  my total syscoin?  5204

Where is my refund/syscoin for all the downtime?

Why did you rent a multiple rigs for this again? To mine a shitload and then dump? Bad luck - you were greedy and you lost. The devs don't owe you a damn cent.
peels

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 05:52:11 AM

+1

Everyone was buying CLOAK because they said this coin is the one. Now look at it. Syscoin waited till everything is working and then released it. Just go to the console and type help and see everything you can do. Here I'll paste it.

addmultisigaddress <nrequired> <'["key","key"]'> [account]
addnode <node> <add|remove|onetry>
aliasactivate <alias> <rand> [<tx>] <value>
aliasclean
aliasfilter [[[[[regexp] maxage=36000] from=0] nb=0] stat]
aliashistory <name>
aliasinfo <name>
aliaslist [<name>]
aliasnew <name>
aliasscan [<start-name>] [<max-returned>]
aliasupdate <alias> <value> [<toaddress>]
backupwallet <destination>
certissuerinfo <rand>
certissueractivate <rand> [<tx>]
certissuer_clean
certissuerfilter [[[[[regexp] maxage=36000] from=0] nb=0] stat]
certissuerhistory <certissuer>
certissuerinfo <rand>
certissuerlist [<certissuer>]
certissuernew <title> <data>
certissuerscan [<start-certissuer>] [<max-returned>]
certissuerupdate <rand> <title> <data>
certnew <issuerkey> <address> <title> <data>
certtransfer <certkey> <address>
createmultisig <nrequired> <'["key","key"]'>
createrawtransaction [{"txid":txid,"vout":n},...] {address:amount,...}
dataactivate <name> <rand> [<tx>] <filename> <data>
aliashistory <name>
aliasinfo <name>
aliaslist [<name>]
datanew <alias>
dataupdate <name> <filename> <data> [<toaddress>]
decoderawtransaction <hex string>
dumpdata [hash]
dumpprivkey <syscoinaddress>
encryptwallet <passphrase>
placeholder <>
getaccount <syscoinaddress>
getaccountaddress <account>
getaddednodeinfo <dns> [node]
getaddressesbyaccount <account>
getauxblock [<hash> <auxpow>]
getbalance [account] [minconf=1]
getbestblockhash
getblock <hash> [verbose=true]
getblockcount
getblockhash <index>
getblocktemplate [params]
getconnectioncount
getdifficulty
getgenerate
gethashespersec
getinfo
getmininginfo
getnetworkhashps [blocks] [height]
getnewaddress [account]
getpeerinfo
getrawmempool
getrawtransaction <txid> [verbose=0]
getreceivedbyaccount <account> [minconf=1]
getreceivedbyaddress <syscoinaddress> [minconf=1]
gettransaction <txid>
gettxout <txid> <n> [includemempool=true]
gettxoutsetinfo
getwork [data]
getworkaux <aux>
getworkex [data, coinbase]
help [command]
importprivkey <syscoinprivkey> [label] [rescan=true]
keypoolrefill
listaccounts [minconf=1]
listaddressgroupings
listlockunspent
listreceivedbyaccount [minconf=1] [includeempty=false]
listreceivedbyaddress [minconf=1] [includeempty=false]
listsinceblock [blockhash] [target-confirmations]
listtransactions [account] [count=10] [from=0]
listunspent [minconf=1] [maxconf=9999999] ["address",...]
lockunspent unlock? [array-of-Objects]
move <fromaccount> <toaccount> <amount> [minconf=1] [comment]
offeraccept <rand> [<quantity]>
offeractivate <rand> [<tx>]
offer_clean
offerfilter [[[[[regexp] maxage=36000] from=0] nb=0] stat]
offerhistory <offer>
offerinfo <rand>
offerlist [<offer>]
offernew [<address>] <category> <title> <quantity> <price> [<description>]
offerpay <rand> [<accepttxid>] <message>
offerscan [<start-offer>] [<max-returned>]
offerupdate <rand> <category> <title> <quantity> <price> [<description>]
sendfrom <fromaccount> <tosyscoinaddress> <amount> [minconf=1] [comment] [comment-to] [data]
sendmany <fromaccount> {address:amount,...} [minconf=1] [comment] [data]
sendrawtransaction <hex string>
sendtoaddress <syscoinaddress> <amount> [comment] [comment-to] [data]
sendtoalias <syscoinname> <amount> [comment] [comment-to]
setaccount <syscoinaddress> <account>
setdata [data]
setgenerate <generate> [genproclimit]
setmininput <amount>
settxfee <amount>
signmessage <syscoinaddress> <message>
signrawtransaction <hex string> [{"txid":txid,"vout":n,"scriptPubKey":hex,"redeemScript":hex},...] [<privatekey1>,...] [sighashtype="ALL"]
stop
submitblock <hex data> [optional-params-obj]
validateaddress <syscoinaddress>
verifychain [check level] [num blocks]
verifymessage <syscoinaddress> <signature> <message>
jibble

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 05:56:19 AM

What a disaster!!

This is not correct dude. Mining a shit, which had been prepared for 4 months having a 1500btc budget, and expecting to be able to sell the mined coins (even without profit) should include very minimal risk. I mean every average amateur web designer successfully launches a shitcoin twice a week and this crew fucked up the launch after all this preparation. Such sloppy work.

Everyone has a very valid reason to complain. It has destroyed our other plans as well, because now we are fucking stuck with it!!

very minimal risk?

The total amount of coins that can be mined, if someone owns 100% of the  hashrate is just over 1 btc at current valuation (In a 24 hour period)

If for $300 you were even lucky enough to own just over 50% of the network hash and were solo mining you would still lose about $50

even if the network was working 100% for the whole duration , you would need about 60% of the network hash rate just to break even for $300
seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 05:56:51 AM

+1

Everyone was buying CLOAK because they said this coin is the one. Now look at it. Syscoin waited till everything is working and then released it. Just go to the console and type help and see everything you can do. Here I'll paste it.

addmultisigaddress <nrequired> <'["key","key"]'> [account]
addnode <node> <add|remove|onetry>
aliasactivate <alias> <rand> [<tx>] <value>
aliasclean
aliashistory <name>
aliasinfo <name>
aliaslist [<name>]
aliasnew <name>
aliasscan [<start-name>] [<max-returned>]
aliasupdate <alias> <value> [<toaddress>]
backupwallet <destination>
certissuerinfo <rand>
certissueractivate <rand> [<tx>]
certissuer_clean
certissuerfilter [[[[[regexp] maxage=36000] from=0] nb=0] stat]
certissuerhistory <certissuer>
certissuerinfo <rand>
certissuerlist [<certissuer>]
certissuernew <title> <data>
certissuerscan [<start-certissuer>] [<max-returned>]
certissuerupdate <rand> <title> <data>
certnew <issuerkey> <address> <title> <data>
certtransfer <certkey> <address>
createmultisig <nrequired> <'["key","key"]'>
createrawtransaction [{"txid":txid,"vout":n},...] {address:amount,...}
dataactivate <name> <rand> [<tx>] <filename> <data>
aliashistory <name>
aliasinfo <name>
aliaslist [<name>]
datanew <alias>
dataupdate <name> <filename> <data> [<toaddress>]
decoderawtransaction <hex string>
dumpdata [hash]
dumpprivkey <syscoinaddress>
encryptwallet <passphrase>
placeholder <>
getaccount <syscoinaddress>
getaccountaddress <account>
getaddednodeinfo <dns> [node]
getaddressesbyaccount <account>
getauxblock [<hash> <auxpow>]
getbalance [account] [minconf=1]
getbestblockhash
getblock <hash> [verbose=true]
getblockcount
getblockhash <index>
getblocktemplate [params]
getconnectioncount
getdifficulty
getgenerate
gethashespersec
getinfo
getmininginfo
getnetworkhashps [blocks] [height]
getnewaddress [account]
getpeerinfo
getrawmempool
getrawtransaction <txid> [verbose=0]
getreceivedbyaccount <account> [minconf=1]
getreceivedbyaddress <syscoinaddress> [minconf=1]
gettransaction <txid>
gettxout <txid> <n> [includemempool=true]
gettxoutsetinfo
getwork [data]
getworkaux <aux>
getworkex [data, coinbase]
help [command]
importprivkey <syscoinprivkey> [label] [rescan=true]
keypoolrefill
listaccounts [minconf=1]
listaddressgroupings
listlockunspent
listreceivedbyaccount [minconf=1] [includeempty=false]
listreceivedbyaddress [minconf=1] [includeempty=false]
listsinceblock [blockhash] [target-confirmations]
listtransactions [account] [count=10] [from=0]
listunspent [minconf=1] [maxconf=9999999] ["address",...]
lockunspent unlock? [array-of-Objects]
move <fromaccount> <toaccount> <amount> [minconf=1] [comment]
offeraccept <rand> [<quantity]>
offeractivate <rand> [<tx>]
offer_clean
offerfilter [[[[[regexp] maxage=36000] from=0] nb=0] stat]
offerhistory <offer>
offerinfo <rand>
offerlist [<offer>]
offernew [<address>] <category> <title> <quantity> <price> [<description>]
offerpay <rand> [<accepttxid>] <message>
offerscan [<start-offer>] [<max-returned>]
offerupdate <rand> <category> <title> <quantity> <price> [<description>]
sendfrom <fromaccount> <tosyscoinaddress> <amount> [minconf=1] [comment] [comment-to] [data]
sendmany <fromaccount> {address:amount,...} [minconf=1] [comment] [data]
sendrawtransaction <hex string>
sendtoaddress <syscoinaddress> <amount> [comment] [comment-to] [data]
sendtoalias <syscoinname> <amount> [comment] [comment-to]
setaccount <syscoinaddress> <account>
setdata [data]
setgenerate <generate> [genproclimit]
setmininput <amount>
settxfee <amount>
signmessage <syscoinaddress> <message>
signrawtransaction <hex string> [{"txid":txid,"vout":n,"scriptPubKey":hex,"redeemScript":hex},...] [<privatekey1>,...] [sighashtype="ALL"]
stop
submitblock <hex data> [optional-params-obj]
validateaddress <syscoinaddress>
verifychain [check level] [num blocks]
verifymessage <syscoinaddress> <signature> <message>

That is really impressing.
Let us give devs more time, they deserve it.
Pages: « 1 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 [204] 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 ... 355 »
  Print  

Jump to: