Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:26:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 [221] 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 ... 355 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Syscoin - Business on the Blockchain - LAUNCHED!  (Read 490169 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (109 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Lordoftherigs

Activity: 313
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 02:29:42 PM

does the wallet work now?

Following the below procedure makes your wallet sync. Once you close your wallet you have to repeat the process to get it sync agian. So this is a temporary solution but it works.

NOTE for windows.. I have uploaded a conf file with two nodes.. Also updated the zip file (wallet) with this conf.

If you are having issues.

Best way to do it is.
1. BACKUP wallet.dat..
2. Clean out data folder.. Leave wallet.dat there
3. Add the syscoin.conf file to the data folder.
4. Restart wallet and LEAVE it open..

Details are :
syscoin.conf : https://mega.co.nz/#!OFIRgRRI!tyhVLCaKeZL0nBzf0e2s_JODXUu4qwehXqEkr12eGBg
QT-Wallet.zip (new conf file) : https://mega.co.nz/#!LEwEhSqI!DjSyUEnNab8Xsj8mxTGTFfhbkOX3_3vNV76NHxGz8FE

Please dont use any other conf files at the moment (Or addnode lists you see around the place, these could be old nodes not updated).
Let me know how you get on.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ellen.yan

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 02:30:29 PM

@ALL, just follow this to get your wallet work, it works fine, I just posted my wallet info after following this.

NOTE for windows.. I have uploaded a conf file with two nodes.. Also updated the zip file (wallet) with this conf.

Best way to do it is.
1. BACKUP wallet.dat..

Details are :
syscoin.conf : https://mega.co.nz/#!OFIRgRRI!tyhVLCaKeZL0nBzf0e2s_JODXUu4qwehXqEkr12eGBg
QT-Wallet.zip (new conf file) : https://mega.co.nz/#!LEwEhSqI!DjSyUEnNab8Xsj8mxTGTFfhbkOX3_3vNV76NHxGz8FE

Please dont use any other conf files at the moment (Or addnode lists you see around the place, these could be old nodes not updated).

base on it...could i put my coin to exchange?

snipsnoop
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 02:31:18 PM

much transparent. such pro dev team. right now we dont know wether the devs are eating a vegimite sandwich and watching a movie or fucking working on your shitcoin? be transparent, help us. the fud will come to a halt with updates! or are all your good for is a bunch of fancy videos and keychains and litecoin hats.

SYSCOIN DEVS BE TRANSPARENT, HELP US, TELL US YOUR ACTIONS, IF ANY.

You cant win.. Some tell you to not post and work on fork, some tell you to post all the time.
We are working on it..
Lordoftherigs

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 02:32:45 PM

@ALL, just follow this to get your wallet work, it works fine, I just posted my wallet info after following this.

Best way to do it is.
1. BACKUP wallet.dat..

Details are :

Not sure about other exchanges but Mintpal has disabled any deposits until further updates from devs.
Lordoftherigs

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 02:33:27 PM

much transparent. such pro dev team. right now we dont know wether the devs are eating a vegimite sandwich and watching a movie or fucking working on your shitcoin? be transparent, help us. the fud will come to a halt with updates! or are all your good for is a bunch of fancy videos and keychains and litecoin hats.

SYSCOIN DEVS BE TRANSPARENT, HELP US, TELL US YOUR ACTIONS, IF ANY.

You cant win.. Some tell you to not post and work on fork, some tell you to post all the time.
We are working on it..

+1 good to hear
madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 02:34:18 PM

Best way to do it is.
1. BACKUP wallet.dat..

Details are :

No because the exchange wallets are offline.  You can send but they will be stuck in the nether-regions of Syscoin (like mine are)

danosphere (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001

Syscoin- Changing the way people do business.

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2014, 02:34:40 PM

Update 8/19:

The fork yesterday was not well coordinated. Some pools updated late and we now have multiple forks. We will be doing another fork to get everyone on the correct chain by adding checkpoint blocks, and adding wallet version checks to make sure those who do not upgrade are not connected to. We are contacting pools and exchanges to prepare for this now. We are also going to try and address the "wallet relaunch and hang" issue in this update.

We will fork within 12hrs - talking to pools/exchanges now.

IF YOU ARE MINING PLEASE STOP. DO NOT SEND ANY SYSCOIN AS YOU MAY BE ON THE WRONG FORK SEND AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU WILL BE ABLE TO SEND AFTER THE NEXT UPDATE.
    [/list]

Syscoin: Business on the Blockchain. - Buy and sell goods and services, send encrypted messages and more all secured by the blockchain.
    Syscoin Website | Syscoin Whitepaper | Syscoin Team Price Peg
    slex

Activity: 74
    Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
    August 18, 2014, 02:38:33 PM

We (Moolah) are closely monitoring the situation, and we be taking action as necessary.

At this stage, we are waiting to see what the developers communicate to us and the general public today, and will not be releasing any funds to them until there is a stable wallet release (with no issues for {n} days).

We are not going to jump immediately to refunds, and will not be placing additional buy walls past the 250 BTC already done until we have more information.

In a worst case scenario, we will be providing a mix of refunds (with here coins have not moved), and ICO price buy walls for the remainder. Again, I still have faith in the Syscoin team, and do not anticipate this happening - but we are here as a safety net for investors, regardless.

Founder // CEO - moolah.io
    J9901

Activity: 490

View Profile
    August 18, 2014, 02:40:44 PM

Much

poppys

Activity: 238
    Merit: 100

View Profile
    August 18, 2014, 02:41:00 PM

We (Moolah) are closely monitoring the situation, and we be taking action as necessary.

At this stage, we are waiting to see what the developers communicate to us and the general public today, and will not be releasing any funds to them until there is a stable wallet release (with no issues for {n} days).

We are not going to jump immediately to refunds, and will not be placing additional buy walls past the 250 BTC already done until we have more information.

In a worst case scenario, we will be providing a mix of refunds (with here coins have not moved), and ICO price buy walls for the remainder. Again, I still have faith in the Syscoin team, and do not anticipate this happening - but we are here as a safety net for investors, regardless.

I'll make sure I blacklist your company from now on. No refunds?  I feel sorry for anyone who invested in this altcoin trash.  Stick with BTC, there is a reason why it's king.
    studio1one

Activity: 1218
    Merit: 500

BintexFutures

View Profile
    August 18, 2014, 02:41:13 PM

Update 8/19:

The fork yesterday was not well coordinated. Some pools updated late and we now have multiple forks. We will be doing another fork to get everyone on the correct chain by adding checkpoint blocks, and adding wallet version checks to make sure those who do not upgrade are not connected to. We are contacting pools and exchanges to prepare for this now. We are also going to try and address the "wallet relaunch and hang" issue in this update.

We will fork within 12hrs - talking to pools/exchanges now.

IF YOU ARE MINING PLEASE STOP. DO NOT SEND ANY SYSCOIN AS YOU MAY BE ON THE WRONG FORK SEND AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU WILL BE ABLE TO SEND AFTER THE NEXT UPDATE.
      [/list]

BINTEX