Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:50:34 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 [284] 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ENRG]Energycoin - Android Released - Bittrex -  (Read 334551 times)
crypto4jan
Legendary

Activity: 2452
Merit: 1025

Energy coin master

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 07:39:11 AM
Last edit: September 06, 2014, 08:21:50 AM by crypto4jan

The Geo-location feature is easy, we go assign EnergyCoin wallet addresses with or without coins on a Geo-database.
In The Netherlands we have BIG-data of location from all the trees and Boomregister is manage that database and we create triggers when coins come free for community or individuals. For roofs on all the houses we have also a BIG-data with Geo-location and sun-power potential. The idea is to collect funds from Enviromental investors and than assign coins on roofs and with clear triggers the coins come free for installation the solar panels. For investors the coins are seeds and they earn money when the exchange rate ENRG is good for conversion of the coins. People decide if they want green energy and the coins give them a financial argument to handle.
I can also create maps with Windpower potential and assign coins to that location in a BIG-data geo-database and the same concept as for roofs on houses can be applied. The owner of the Geo-database can earn money to deliver this service for inverters of green energy.
One other example of my "out of the box" idea's: Green Crypto Exchange, only green POS coins can be trade there and EnergyCoin is mean exchange currency and can be direct converted into euro. This is then the last step in my brain roadmap and BTC can go on history. BTC is on old currency with a lot of disadvantages and the new stealth coins are not suitable for Green applications because the transactions are hidden. The transactions are valuable BIG-data! The NXT en Ripple are great coins but not special for Enviromental applications.
So this were some of my thoughts and I go for EnergyCoin to make it a BIG-success.

e2wwnbU8XBcnZxSfMTwZLS7Ru6LdWHunCu
00000a5ac2dc57cfb0b92bc8be7731fe6a94a8c1c49a0d2f32e9e2da4f7d2308
Digithusiast

Activity: 886
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 09:26:21 AM

Those are promising plans, crypto4jan! I would like to support you. Once you can use ENRG for developing/marketing these plans, let me know to what wallet address to donate ENRG to.

crypto4jan
Legendary

Energy coin master

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 05:01:48 PM

Those are promising plans, crypto4jan! I would like to support you. Once you can use ENRG for developing/marketing these plans, let me know to what wallet address to donate ENRG to.

Thank you for you kind words! After the pitch this Thursday I know if I can develop all the idea's I've and the first step is a project plan.
But it can go quick because boomregister is a kind of foundation where Alterra and tree busyness partners cooperate. They can manage the organization for EnergyCoin foundation and setup a website where we publish the master plan and mission for the foundation and the wallet address where people can donate ENRG. The first 10M donation are the coins I 've collected @ several exchanges so the EnergyCoin foundation starts with 10% of all the available coins. The original 125k coins I keep for my own profit. The more donations the more EnergyCoin foundation can add value to the coin so I hope more people will donate if they like the idea's just like you!

The wallet address Energy Saving Fund for better environment ePmfWjBpPWVbE4Hu4VexnPUCtHspq8LDtE

rockrabbit

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 05:52:31 PM

Hi guys,

The MintPal leader just published the rule of removing coins:

http://blog.moolah.io/2014/09/06/mintpal-v2-policies-on-addition-removal-verified-markets-and-ico-escrows/
jw_industry

Activity: 327
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 06:30:25 PM

when does the mobile wallet release?
SaintFrantic

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 06:39:51 PM

when does the mobile wallet release?
Send me an email on PM and I will send you the beta.

crypto4jan
Legendary

Energy coin master

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 05:23:27 AM
Last edit: September 07, 2014, 06:04:52 AM by crypto4jan

Hi guys,

http://blog.moolah.io/2014/09/06/mintpal-v2-policies-on-addition-removal-verified-markets-and-ico-escrows/

Path to Removal

The following are paths to removal.
1.Coin has less than 0.2 BTC volume per week, for a period of 4 weeks.
2.Coin abandoned by developers, with no new developers stepping up to take over. Essentially, if a coin dies.
3.Request by the developers, where backed by majority sentiment within the coin community. If not backed by the community, we will not act on this request.

Verified Markets

We will be introducing a new flag in the form of verified markets. A verified market is one that has met the following requirements.
1.Developer identity verified (commonly known as POD).
2.Valid roadmap published to the general public, with rough timelines also included.
3.Functional wallet.
4.Functional blockchain explorer.
5.Functional website.
6.Coin older than 90 days.
7.A meeting between ourselves and the developers, to get a feel for the project and the people behind it.

I think we can prevent removal:
The 0.2 BTC per week is easy to achieve I think
This coin is not abandoned we work on several development projects (Android Wallet and my Geo-location idea)

Interesting the POD and I think we can add value when we work on that.

So maybe we have to put some effort in the community so that we can stay listed @ MintPal.
It was a long way to come there and sin if we let that opportunity.

What concrete steps has to be made now?

Digithusiast

Activity: 886
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 09:02:24 AM

Thank you for you kind words! After the pitch this Thursday I know if I can develop all the idea's I've and the first step is a project plan.
But it can go quick because boomregister is a kind of foundation where Alterra and tree busyness partners cooperate. They can manage the organization for EnergyCoin foundation and setup a website where we publish the master plan and mission for the foundation and the wallet address where people can donate ENRG. The first 10M donation are the coins I 've collected @ several exchanges so the EnergyCoin foundation starts with 10% of all the available coins. The original 125k coins I keep for my own profit. The more donations the more EnergyCoin foundation can add value to the coin so I hope more people will donate if they like the idea's just like you!

The wallet address Energy Saving Fund for better environment ePmfWjBpPWVbE4Hu4VexnPUCtHspq8LDtE

OK, I made a rather large donation. Please check the wallet address to see if it arrived and use it as you seem best fit for the success of ENRG.
crypto4jan
Legendary

Energy coin master

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 10:22:50 AM

OK, I made a rather large donation. Please check the wallet address to see if it arrived and use it as you seem best fit for the success of ENRG.
WOW thank you very much I really put all my energy in effort to make EnergyCoin a BIG succes.
I hope we can shake hands in the near future!

rockrabbit

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 01:46:43 PM

WOW thank you very much I really put all my energy in effort to make EnergyCoin a BIG succes.
I hope we can shake hands in the near future!

Impressive. That's a big donation!

Coinr88

Activity: 283
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 07:57:47 AM

Hey guys,

Is enrg gonna take part in that supernet thing? I think that's gonna be huge

crypto4jan
Legendary

Energy coin master

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 08:11:31 AM

Hey guys,

They know we exist and that we are special!

energycr (OP)

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 01:53:58 PM

Hey guys,

We could, But we have too many unanswered questions, what is supernet exactly? How do coins in supernet benefit from it? And how are coins selected for supernet?

I only see things like James (jl777) running the supernet, supernet tokens. People buying supernet tokens from BTER.

Answerbase of supernet is empty.

http://supernet.answerbase.com/1082709/What-is-the-superNET

no answer.

I have a very hard time to understand supernet. It's the reason I still am away from supernet.
liie888coins

Activity: 217

Part-time Altcoin Developer

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 06:29:48 PM

Hi guys,

Path to Removal

2.Coin abandoned by developers, with no new developers stepping up to take over. Essentially, if a coin dies.
3.Request by the developers, where backed by majority sentiment within the coin community. If not backed by the community, we will not act on this request.

Verified Markets

We will be introducing a new flag in the form of verified markets. A verified market is one that has met the following requirements.
2.Valid roadmap published to the general public, with rough timelines also included.
3.Functional wallet.
5.Functional website.
7.A meeting between ourselves and the developers, to get a feel for the project and the people behind it.

This coin is not abandoned we work on several development projects (Android Wallet and my Geo-location idea)

So maybe we have to put some effort in the community so that we can stay listed @ MintPal.

It appears to me that Mintpal's trading volume requirement is far less than Bittrex's.

Bittrex now requires 0.7 BTC volume per week. Mintpal only requires 0.2 BTC volume per week, and also has a 4-week "grace" period.

I feel it won't be too difficult for us to keep both exchanges if we want.
erep

Activity: 2324
Merit: 594

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 09:16:12 PM

Hi guys,

Path to Removal

Verified Markets

3.Functional wallet.
5.Functional website.

It appears to me that Mintpal's trading volume requirement is far less than Bittrex's.

Bittrex now requires 0.7 BTC volume per week. Mintpal only requires 0.2 BTC volume per week, and also has a 4-week "grace" period.

Moolah just made this requirement last week, so it's better we will focus now on mintpal because of low requirement of trading.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
rockrabbit

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 10:48:24 PM

Hi guys,

Path to Removal

Verified Markets

3.Functional wallet.
5.Functional website.

Moolah just made this requirement last week, so it's better we will focus now on mintpal because of low requirement of trading.

yeah, but we need more support from our community.
crypto4jan
Legendary

Energy coin master

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 04:09:55 AM
Last edit: September 09, 2014, 06:39:45 AM by crypto4jan

I hope much more volume and buy support the coming days.
My presentation is this Thursday but I can't yell the good news then for the potential investors.

rockrabbit

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 03:28:40 AM

My presentation is this Thursday but I can't yell the good news then for the potential investors.

This Thursday you will do another presentation to your Boss?
crypto4jan
Legendary

Energy coin master

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2014, 05:58:31 AM
Last edit: September 10, 2014, 06:08:44 AM by crypto4jan

This Thursday you will do another presentation to your Boss?

Last Friday was for an investor and this Thursday I present for investment to the management of my institute.
If my institute is going adopt my plans for EnergyCoin the investor from Friday is going to help make it happen:
EnergyCoin the Green BitCoin of the future.
I 've 20 slides and I have a good feeling that they like my plans with EnergyCoin.
The subtitle I composed with the investor:
Green Energycoin can be used as catalyst for (prioritize and steering of specific) environmental innovation applications
More can I not say at this moment.

energycr (OP)

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 06:08:31 AM

hello all,

It would be great if everyone start staking coins by putting them off exchanges and running your wallets unlocked. since there's no pow difficulty. POS difficulty should be high. its right now 0.05. which is low. Please turn on your wallets and start staking. it pays you 10% per year and secures the network. thanks
Pages: « 1 ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 [284] 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 »
  Print  

Jump to: