Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 06:56:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should a portion of the unclaimed coins be made available for those that missed the swap?
Yes - We have enough to spare, even for late-comers.
No - Sufficient notice and time to complete the swap was given. It wouldn't be fair to those that were punctual.

Pages: « 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 [142] 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 207 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CFC2]Coffeecoin | This coin is under the RevivalCoinGroup management  (Read 252827 times)
coffeecoin (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 03:40:14 PM

We need to vote in mintpal and email poloniex, this will be better

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
$dakini

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 03:42:49 PM

sent an email to polonoex, but no reply.  Huh
MINIGO

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 03:44:47 PM

not sure the price would result to die or re-up

profitus

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 03:47:29 PM

Potential Rich List

OK, guys here's the scoop. Coinplorer will add us if we can raise the equivalent of $500 USD in ANY currency. Sure, I could just pay it out of pocket right now, but one person doesn't have anywhere near the effect of a whole community. They would even accept CFC, but I immediately thought about our trading price... I want some feedback: Should we go this route, or shouldn't we? If there is an open source version somewhere, list it and I'll see about hosting somehow.  

We need to get our market cap up and make our currency worth more per coin. Then, and only then can we stretch our wallets' worth. We need the crypto community to see that we are serious about our endeavors. Let's come together and show them what we're made of! I don't know about you guys, but my veins are filled with coffee and win.

SO... to fundraise, or not to fundraise. THAT is the question. Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the dumps and sell pressure of outrageous pseudo-whales...

Keep voting on Mintpal and bugging Poloniex! Once we get rid of the weak-hands, we're golden!

Member of the Coffeecoin Foundation
CFC Development Donation Fund - CFXhJekr9DXBqaVPRzmXBRQeGUevXg3umf
profitus

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 03:49:11 PM

So i defendly think we should get on madbitcoins, what do you guys say? http://www.madbitcoins.com/p/sponsorship.html

Yes. I love that guy and his glasses.

PTseller
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 03:50:17 PM

#335 voted  Cheesy Cheesy  i think soon we will be on mintpal !!

Important Note : we should send MintPal coin suggestion via submit ticket like we did with AsiaCoin many users submitted ticket and in 4 days they added Asiacoin !! everyone should submit ticket link is below

Mintpal Coin suggestion -> https://support.mintpal.com/index.php?module=tickets&sec=submit.step1

2nd -> Every Single user who use Twitter please tweet them to add CoffeeCoin on Exchange, The more you tweet then we have more chance to get soon on exchange coz they actually now check how many users interested in this coin !! Cheers !!

Mintpal Twitter -> https://twitter.com/MintPalExchange

Tweet Example : @MintPalExchange please add @coffeecoin2 to your exchange ( include some text from your side ) .

Thank you
PTseller

@Dev hope this work !! Tip will be good  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

hope everyone read this !!
wukelan

Activity: 65

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 03:51:06 PM

why not?

let's lauch!

Where is  my Coffeecoin?

Huh Huh Huh

GET 100K FREE NBC.7356330717717484990
profitus

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 03:57:54 PM

Potential Rich List

OK, guys here's the scoop. Coinplorer will add us if we can raise the equivalent of $500 USD in ANY currency. Sure, I could just pay it out of pocket right now, but one person doesn't have anywhere near the effect of a whole community. They would even accept CFC, but I immediately thought about our trading price... I want some feedback: Should we go this route, or shouldn't we? If there is an open source version somewhere, list it and I'll see about hosting somehow.  

We need to get our market cap up and make our currency worth more per coin. Then, and only then can we stretch our wallets' worth. We need the crypto community to see that we are serious about our endeavors. Let's come together and show them what we're made of! I don't know about you guys, but my veins are filled with coffee and win.

SO... to fundraise, or not to fundraise. THAT is the question. Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the dumps and sell pressure of outrageous pseudo-whales...

Keep voting on Mintpal and bugging Poloniex! Once we get rid of the weak-hands, we're golden!

Delving deeper into the Coinplorer website, it seems to be closer in relation to Blockchan.info than a rich list hmmm... I'm thinking more along the lines of http://coinia.net/blackcoin/getbalance.php?top=100

dminer69

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 04:08:47 PM

#335 voted  Cheesy Cheesy  i think soon we will be on mintpal !!

Important Note : we should send MintPal coin suggestion via submit ticket like we did with AsiaCoin many users submitted ticket and in 4 days they added Asiacoin !! everyone should submit ticket link is below

Mintpal Coin suggestion -> https://support.mintpal.com/index.php?module=tickets&sec=submit.step1

2nd -> Every Single user who use Twitter please tweet them to add CoffeeCoin on Exchange, The more you tweet then we have more chance to get soon on exchange coz they actually now check how many users interested in this coin !! Cheers !!

Mintpal Twitter -> https://twitter.com/MintPalExchange

Tweet Example : @MintPalExchange please add @coffeecoin2 to your exchange ( include some text from your side ) .

Thank you
PTseller

@Dev hope this work !! Tip will be good  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

hope everyone read this !!

taking on Ptseller post we should do this, get your twitter account ready for some action!

http://www.reddit.com/r/Coffeecoin/comments/25mutl/twitter_coffeecoin_campaign/

a massive twitter campaign in order to promote CFC coffeecoin to the Mintpal exchange https://twitter.com/MintPalExchange @mintpalexchange hashtag Tweet Example : #Coffeecoin #mintpalexchange @MintPalExchange please add @coffeecoin2 to your exchange ( include some text from your side ) .
Event begins at 6pm Easter time us http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?p0=156&iso=20140515T18&msg=Twitter%20Coffeecoin%20campaign
findgreenland

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 04:13:50 PM

Glad to see CFC community is hot as ever.
We deserve to be listed on big exchanges.

marti

Activity: 206

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 04:14:25 PM

voted on mintpal #384

www.CoinsSource.com | Your Alternative-Currency Information Source
BEECoinfan

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 04:16:55 PM

Potential Rich List

Delving deeper into the Coinplorer website, it seems to be closer in relation to Blockchan.info than a rich list hmmm... I'm thinking more along the lines of http://coinia.net/blackcoin/getbalance.php?top=100

I still stick by this:
A rich list is not transparent as you can't see how many coins an individual owns on an exchange.  The exchange wallet could have 10 million and that could represent 2 people or 20000 people there is no way to tell.  It also doesn't address the fact that one person could create 50 wallet address and send 100,000 to each address therefore holding 5 million but "appearing" to be 50 different people according to the rich list.  Absolutely zero transparency, however it is one more novel feature and I applaud you for willing to donate to help develop it.  I think any development within Coffeecoin is a positive thing so well done on taking the lead to get the project developed!

Remember everybody Rome wasn't built in a day, we are only in our first week and a lot of comparison coins didn't go up substantially for at least a couple months.  I know in crypto people act like a day is forever but its not, it takes time for word to spread and belief and understanding to grow.  Do something positive to help the coin out whether its small or big!

Keep voting, stay positive and as a community lets make Coffecoin a great success!

Personally I would rather see fundraising go towards a stand alone multipool or an advertising drive of some sort;  Seems a bit steep for a "gimmick" site,  but if people want to donate for it then by all means, any development is positive in my eyes!

ashour

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 04:22:31 PM

We should pump the price to get more attention  Smiley
jorneyflair

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 04:31:06 PM

mintpal voted Grin #385
lartiste

Activity: 283
Merit: 118

ETH 0xA9E06eaDc901737326237490C94B253e9876D743

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 04:34:46 PM

mintpal voted 386  Grin
dminer69

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 04:35:48 PM

So i emailed madbitcoins in other to be feature in the coin of the week campaign they are doing, this is based on donations each week they mention the winner coin and everything carries over each week in till we win coin of the week.

ill let you guys know when we get listed and the address for donations.
profitus

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 04:39:11 PM

Potential Rich List

I still stick by this:
A rich list is not transparent as you can't see how many coins an individual owns on an exchange.  The exchange wallet could have 10 million and that could represent 2 people or 20000 people there is no way to tell.  It also doesn't address the fact that one person could create 50 wallet address and send 100,000 to each address therefore holding 5 million but "appearing" to be 50 different people according to the rich list.  Absolutely zero transparency, however it is one more novel feature and I applaud you for willing to donate to help develop it.  I think any development within Coffeecoin is a positive thing so well done on taking the lead to get the project developed!

Remember everybody Rome wasn't built in a day, we are only in our first week and a lot of comparison coins didn't go up substantially for at least a couple months.  I know in crypto people act like a day is forever but its not, it takes time for word to spread and belief and understanding to grow.  Do something positive to help the coin out whether its small or big!

Keep voting, stay positive and as a community lets make Coffecoin a great success!

Personally I would rather see fundraising go towards a stand alone multipool or an advertising drive of some sort;  Seems a bit steep for a "gimmick" site,  but if people want to donate for it then by all means, any development is positive in my eyes!

Dude, yes. *standing ovation* I apologize for missing it the first time. You make some extremely valuable points there, and I will take them to heart. I'd like for others to chime in and give some feedback as well.

New Community Lead
So... you guys have seen enough of me to realize that I am the "voice of CFC." Now, it's been made official, Coffee is turning over Community Lead to me, including Twitter, Facebook, BCT account and the remaining development fund. He'll be focused solely on wallet updates and repair. More to come on that later... I've got another CFC related project going (still top-secret, but awesome!) on top of my day-job, and I can NOT do it alone. Some of you guys are rock stars in terms of brain-storming, and believe me, you will be sought after for CFC Foundation membership.

I can fund hosting out-of-pocket for any worthwhile project(I already am for my side project) but bear in mind, I am NOT a coder. If you guys want to see this coin prosper and have any special talents that you can bring to the table, let me know and I'll put your skills to good use on behalf of the CoffeeCoin Foundation.

profitus

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 04:45:23 PM

So i emailed madbitcoins in other to be feature in the coin of the week campaign they are doing, this is based on donations each week they mention the winner coin and everything carries over each week in till we win coin of the week.

ill let you guys know when we get listed and the address for donations.

Thanks, I'll update the OP once I receive access credentials.

ashour

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 04:53:07 PM

Potential Rich List

I still stick by this:
A rich list is not transparent as you can't see how many coins an individual owns on an exchange.  The exchange wallet could have 10 million and that could represent 2 people or 20000 people there is no way to tell.  It also doesn't address the fact that one person could create 50 wallet address and send 100,000 to each address therefore holding 5 million but "appearing" to be 50 different people according to the rich list.  Absolutely zero transparency, however it is one more novel feature and I applaud you for willing to donate to help develop it.  I think any development within Coffeecoin is a positive thing so well done on taking the lead to get the project developed!

Remember everybody Rome wasn't built in a day, we are only in our first week and a lot of comparison coins didn't go up substantially for at least a couple months.  I know in crypto people act like a day is forever but its not, it takes time for word to spread and belief and understanding to grow.  Do something positive to help the coin out whether its small or big!

Personally I would rather see fundraising go towards a stand alone multipool or an advertising drive of some sort;  Seems a bit steep for a "gimmick" site,  but if people want to donate for it then by all means, any development is positive in my eyes!

Dude, yes. *standing ovation* I apologize for missing it the first time. You make some extremely valuable points there, and I will take them to heart. I'd like for others to chime in and give some feedback as well.

New Community Lead
So... you guys have seen enough of me to realize that I am the "voice of CFC." Now, it's been made official, Coffee is turning over Community Lead to me, including Twitter, Facebook, BCT account and the remaining development fund. He'll be focused solely on wallet updates and repair. More to come on that later... I've got another CFC related project going (still top-secret, but awesome!) on top of my day-job, and I can NOT do it alone. Some of you guys are rock stars in terms of brain-storming, and believe me, you will be sought after for CFC Foundation membership.

I can fund hosting out-of-pocket for any worthwhile project(I already am for my side project) but bear in mind, I am NOT a coder. If you guys want to see this coin prosper and have any special talents that you can bring to the table, let me know and I'll put your skills to good use on behalf of the CoffeeCoin Foundation.

Could we pump the price back to 100 sat ? I mean thats what the coin should be atleast worth .
PatCash79

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 05:05:22 PM

voted #388
Pages: « 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 [142] 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 207 »
  Print  

Jump to: