Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 08:42:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should a portion of the unclaimed coins be made available for those that missed the swap?
Yes - We have enough to spare, even for late-comers.
No - Sufficient notice and time to complete the swap was given. It wouldn't be fair to those that were punctual.

Pages: « 1 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 [152] 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 207 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CFC2]Coffeecoin | This coin is under the RevivalCoinGroup management  (Read 252827 times)
dminer69

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 04:58:34 PM

Helloooooo CFC community! I apologize for my lack of posts lately; if you don't know, I'm out of town, hence away from the command center. I'm very limited in what I can do right now, but I'm still dropping in to read PMs and posts.

Revamp staking age?
I see some of you want to revamp the staking age, and I am in full agreement. I propose this discussion: List some parameters and why you think it will be necessary/beneficial/awesome. Bear in mind our annual interest rate when making a proposal.

im taking my experience of pos with freebiescoin and is awesome to see pos working daily, it has gotten me to buy more just being apart of the pos daily their staking is :
Proof of Stake Min Coin Age: 1 days
Proof of Stake Stake Coin Age Maturity: 40 days

looking at the interest rate we have in cfc i would like to see 5% the first year second 3% third 2%, it would give some balance rater then 10% and then 0.95 %

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jorneyflair

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 05:06:26 PM

voted #536
coffeecoin (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 05:40:38 PM

Helloooooo CFC community! I apologize for my lack of posts lately; if you don't know, I'm out of town, hence away from the command center. I'm very limited in what I can do right now, but I'm still dropping in to read PMs and posts.

Revamp staking age?
I see some of you want to revamp the staking age, and I am in full agreement. I propose this discussion: List some parameters and why you think it will be necessary/beneficial/awesome. Bear in mind our annual interest rate when making a proposal.

im taking my experience of pos with freebiescoin and is awesome to see pos working daily, it has gotten me to buy more just being apart of the pos daily their staking is :

looking at the interest rate we have in cfc i would like to see 5% the first year second 3% third 2%, it would give some balance rater then 10% and then 0.95 %

Just realized this Kindle doesn't have the percent sign haha... anyway, I do think 10 percent is a bit high, but the decrease in value every year is actually a 5 percent reduction of the previous year's rate. The decrease isn't so bad, imo. I have a feeling daily staking will be the consensus, so that will most likely be implemented regardless. I'd like to hear from some others too, the more, the better. Our coder is going to need this info before he gets to work
fedmahnkassad

Activity: 840

Twitter: @FedKassad

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 05:47:14 PM

Revamp staking age?

Just realized this Kindle doesn't have the percent sign haha... anyway, I do think 10 percent is a bit high, but the decrease in value every year is actually a 5 percent reduction of the previous year's rate. The decrease isn't so bad, imo. I have a feeling daily staking will be the consensus, so that will most likely be implemented regardless. I'd like to hear from some others too, the more, the better. Our coder is going to need this info before he gets to work

My view: Remove PoW completely, min coin age 1 day I guess is fine, max coin maturity I would say 40 days is too little and I would go for 90 days. Previous year *9.5 I believe is also OK as it is for the stake % if we start at 10%.
coffeecoin (OP)

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 06:22:46 PM

Revamp staking age?

My view: Remove PoW completely, min coin age 1 day I guess is fine, max coin maturity I would say 40 days is too little and I would go for 90 days. Previous year *9.5 I believe is also OK as it is for the stake % if we start at 10%.

So far, we're definitely going with 1 day min stake and removing POW. Keep the feedback coming. Also, list any and all bugs you guys have experienced so we can get those fixed as well.
dminer69

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 06:52:08 PM

Revamp staking age?

So far, we're definitely going with 1 day min stake and removing POW. Keep the feedback coming. Also, list any and all bugs you guys have experienced so we can get those fixed as well.
i think we already mention the unlock button, now something that would be cool in the wallet a pos a timer, that countdowns in till pos happens im not a coder but i figure it would a great feature to have, people love to watch countdowns maybe some kind of coffee animation on the wallet with a coffee mug getting filled up.
fedmahnkassad

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 07:03:03 PM

Revamp staking age?

Talking about bugs, I am getting these:

It's probably PoS not working correct or idk what exactly.
dminer69

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 07:27:05 PM

cfc on the rise!!!!
fedmahnkassad

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 07:54:47 PM

cfc on the rise!!!!

Yes, and still a great investment opportunity with very high short term RoI potential.
lordoliver
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1020

expect(brain).toHaveBeenUsed()

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 07:59:01 PM

cfc on the rise!!!!

Yes, and still a great investment opportunity with very high short term RoI potential.

yes. we could reach at least a marketcap of 200k. that would be about 5 times the current price.
luuupooo

Activity: 90

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 09:33:13 PM

Revamp staking age?

i think we already mention the unlock button, now something that would be cool in the wallet a pos a timer, that countdowns in till pos happens im not a coder but i figure it would a great feature to have, people love to watch countdowns maybe some kind of coffee animation on the wallet with a coffee mug getting filled up.

yes 1 day stake sounds good and max coin maturity of at least 90 days or maybe even 180 days.
but if you wanna have a lot of people bringing up their mind, why not just create a little vote about this topic?
a vote about: min coin age, max coin age and yearly interest rate

everybody loves coffee
agenda

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 09:54:40 PM

an interesting coin. Grin
dminer69

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 10:02:26 PM

an interesting coin. Grin

yes its !!! just voted on mintpal # 547 lets hit those 600s https://www.mintpal.com/voting#CFC
marti

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 10:06:11 PM

voted on mintpal #548

www.CoinsSource.com | Your Alternative-Currency Information Source
veertje
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 10:39:19 PM

Going very well with the voting. Price is on the rise  Cool
marti

Activity: 206

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 11:27:40 PM
Last edit: May 18, 2014, 08:46:46 AM by marti

voted on mintpal #550

going to bed (1AM here in france)
what number i'll found wheni'll walk up ?

go go

www.CoinsSource.com | Your Alternative-Currency Information Source
salsacz

Activity: 490
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 12:19:23 AM

I don't understand to distribution here - full member, but got 300 CC

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6bkrwocdjnzrqon/the%20list.txt
dminer69

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 12:46:13 AM

I don't understand to distribution here - full member, but got 300 CC

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6bkrwocdjnzrqon/the%20list.txt

their where 4 stages of distribution im not to sure but has a full member i got 100k it was the third after it was 600 coins

voted #554
haggis

Activity: 984
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 12:46:40 AM

Trying to compile the latest wallet under linux. But I just get this:

Code:
src/qt/overviewpage.cpp:16:33: fatal error: QNetworkAccessManager: File or directory not found
 #include <QNetworkAccessManager>
                                 ^
compilation terminated.
make: *** [build/overviewpage.o] Error 1
Any help on this please?

Open the coffeecoin-qt.pro file and remove the first character on the first line where it says: 'QT += core gui network',
this should do the trick

You mean the first line should read "T += core gui network"? That doesn't work either (and also makes no sense imho Wink). But thanks.
Other suggestions?

No before the 'Q' there was a strange a character in my case, after removing this it was OK so the line
should read : QT += core gui network

Ah ok. No, my file was already ok on this point. It seems like the file of a class cannot be found. If I grep over the sources I only find instanciations of the class but never a definition.

This class is part of the Qt libraries ( QtNetwork ), are you building a Qt4 or a Qt5 version? Make sure you have the devel packages of Qt installed
I'm using qmake-qt4.

I also compiled dozens of other wallets which also use "QT += network" in their .pro file. So I doubt I'm missing anything, do I?

A quick grep on other wallets shows no usage of the QNetworkAccessManager class, I had exactly the same problem yesterday and here it was simply solved by
removing the character which was in front of the 'QT += core gui network' line. I also compiled the Qt4 version

Do you have a '/usr/include/QtNetwork' directory?  The QNetworkAccessManager header file should be in there
There's a /usr/include/qt4/QtNetwork directory with the header file in it (qnetworkaccessmanager.h).
So I appended this path to line 5 of the .pro file and now it seems to compile (still running).

Thanks a lot! Smiley

edit: cheered to soon lol. I'll investigate later as I have to leave now.
Code:
build/overviewpage.o: In Funktion `OverviewPage::handleAdvsTimerUpdate()':
overviewpage.cpp:(.text+0x1648): Nicht definierter Verweis auf `QNetworkRequest::QNetworkRequest(QUrl const&)'
overviewpage.cpp:(.text+0x1654): Nicht definierter Verweis auf `QNetworkAccessManager::get(QNetworkRequest const&)'
overviewpage.cpp:(.text+0x165c): Nicht definierter Verweis auf `QNetworkRequest::~QNetworkRequest()'
overviewpage.cpp:(.text+0x1a5c): Nicht definierter Verweis auf `QNetworkRequest::~QNetworkRequest()'
build/overviewpage.o: In Funktion `OverviewPage::handleLoadAdvsFinished(QNetworkReply*)':
overviewpage.cpp:(.text+0x1d66): Nicht definierter Verweis auf `QNetworkReply::error() const'
build/overviewpage.o: In Funktion `OverviewPage::OverviewPage(QWidget*)':
overviewpage.cpp:(.text+0x2777): Nicht definierter Verweis auf `QNetworkAccessManager::QNetworkAccessManager(QObject*)'
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [coffeecoin-qt] Fehler 1

Try this before running make:

qmake "Qt+=network"

That's it! Thank you very much!  Kiss
barabeku

Activity: 568

umachit.fund

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 12:48:12 AM

Need to talk with Dev.
I can accept CFC as Payment here soon https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=597287
Thanks.

Pages: « 1 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 [152] 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 207 »
  Print  

Jump to: