Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:28:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should a portion of the unclaimed coins be made available for those that missed the swap?
Yes - We have enough to spare, even for late-comers.
No - Sufficient notice and time to complete the swap was given. It wouldn't be fair to those that were punctual.

Pages: « 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 [151] 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 207 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CFC2]Coffeecoin | This coin is under the RevivalCoinGroup management  (Read 252827 times)
haggis

Activity: 984
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 12:25:48 PM

Trying to compile the latest wallet under linux. But I just get this:

Code:
src/qt/overviewpage.cpp:16:33: fatal error: QNetworkAccessManager: File or directory not found
 #include <QNetworkAccessManager>
                                 ^
compilation terminated.
make: *** [build/overviewpage.o] Error 1
Any help on this please?

Open the coffeecoin-qt.pro file and remove the first character on the first line where it says: 'QT += core gui network',
this should do the trick

You mean the first line should read "T += core gui network"? That doesn't work either (and also makes no sense imho Wink). But thanks.
Other suggestions?

No before the 'Q' there was a strange a character in my case, after removing this it was OK so the line
should read : QT += core gui network

Ah ok. No, my file was already ok on this point. It seems like the file of a class cannot be found. If I grep over the sources I only find instanciations of the class but never a definition.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Watercooler

Activity: 334
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 12:32:24 PM

Code:
src/qt/overviewpage.cpp:16:33: fatal error: QNetworkAccessManager: File or directory not found
                                 ^
compilation terminated.
Any help on this please?

Open the coffeecoin-qt.pro file and remove the first character on the first line where it says: 'QT += core gui network',
this should do the trick

You mean the first line should read "T += core gui network"? That doesn't work either (and also makes no sense imho Wink). But thanks.
Other suggestions?

No before the 'Q' there was a strange a character in my case, after removing this it was OK so the line

Ah ok. No, my file was already ok on this point. It seems like the file of a class cannot be found. If I grep over the sources I only find instanciations of the class but never a definition.

This class is part of the Qt libraries ( QtNetwork ), are you building a Qt4 or a Qt5 version? Make sure you have the devel packages of Qt installed

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

▓▓▓ BITMIXER.IO ▓▓▓▓▓▓ High Volume Bitcoin MIXER ▓▓▓
syntek

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 12:41:27 PM

coffeecoin prices have been hovering at low levels.
dminer69

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 12:48:20 PM

yea we are getting activity, lets email stan from coindesk and tell him about coffeecoin stan@coindesk.com maybe hes a coffee drinker like us.
marti

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 01:02:05 PM

voted on mintpal #519

www.CoinsSource.com | Your Alternative-Currency Information Source
dminer69

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 01:13:18 PM

voted on mintpal #519

voted on mintpal # 520 lets go cfc lets go

marti

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 02:06:14 PM

vote on mintpal #526

dminer69

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 02:21:58 PM

vote on mintpal #526

voted #527
fritzi

Activity: 198

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 02:35:15 PM

yea we are getting activity, lets email stan from coindesk and tell him about coffeecoin stan@coindesk.com maybe hes a coffee drinker like us.

Great idea! imagine the publicity it will bring if one of those articles being published on Coindesk will mention CFC.
haggis

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 02:46:10 PM

Code:
                                 ^
compilation terminated.
Any help on this please?

this should do the trick

Other suggestions?

This class is part of the Qt libraries ( QtNetwork ), are you building a Qt4 or a Qt5 version? Make sure you have the devel packages of Qt installed
I'm using qmake-qt4.

I also compiled dozens of other wallets which also use "QT += network" in their .pro file. So I doubt I'm missing anything, do I?
Watercooler

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 02:54:09 PM

Code:
                                 ^
compilation terminated.
Any help on this please?

this should do the trick

Other suggestions?

I'm using qmake-qt4.

I also compiled dozens of other wallets which also use "QT += network" in their .pro file. So I doubt I'm missing anything, do I?

A quick grep on other wallets shows no usage of the QNetworkAccessManager class, I had exactly the same problem yesterday and here it was simply solved by
removing the character which was in front of the 'QT += core gui network' line. I also compiled the Qt4 version

████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

Watercooler

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 02:56:26 PM

Code:
                                 ^
compilation terminated.
Any help on this please?

this should do the trick

Other suggestions?

I'm using qmake-qt4.

A quick grep on other wallets shows no usage of the QNetworkAccessManager class, I had exactly the same problem yesterday and here it was simply solved by
removing the character which was in front of the 'QT += core gui network' line. I also compiled the Qt4 version

Do you have a '/usr/include/QtNetwork' directory?  The QNetworkAccessManager header file should be in there

████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

haggis

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 03:15:33 PM

Code:
                                 ^
compilation terminated.
Any help on this please?

this should do the trick

Other suggestions?

I'm using qmake-qt4.

Do you have a '/usr/include/QtNetwork' directory?  The QNetworkAccessManager header file should be in there
There's a /usr/include/qt4/QtNetwork directory with the header file in it (qnetworkaccessmanager.h).
So I appended this path to line 5 of the .pro file and now it seems to compile (still running).

Thanks a lot! Smiley

edit: cheered to soon lol. I'll investigate later as I have to leave now.
Code:
build/overviewpage.o: In Funktion `OverviewPage::handleAdvsTimerUpdate()':
overviewpage.cpp:(.text+0x1648): Nicht definierter Verweis auf `QNetworkRequest::QNetworkRequest(QUrl const&)'
overviewpage.cpp:(.text+0x1654): Nicht definierter Verweis auf `QNetworkAccessManager::get(QNetworkRequest const&)'
overviewpage.cpp:(.text+0x165c): Nicht definierter Verweis auf `QNetworkRequest::~QNetworkRequest()'
overviewpage.cpp:(.text+0x1a5c): Nicht definierter Verweis auf `QNetworkRequest::~QNetworkRequest()'
build/overviewpage.o: In Funktion `OverviewPage::handleLoadAdvsFinished(QNetworkReply*)':
overviewpage.cpp:(.text+0x1d66): Nicht definierter Verweis auf `QNetworkReply::error() const'
build/overviewpage.o: In Funktion `OverviewPage::OverviewPage(QWidget*)':
overviewpage.cpp:(.text+0x2777): Nicht definierter Verweis auf `QNetworkAccessManager::QNetworkAccessManager(QObject*)'
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [coffeecoin-qt] Fehler 1
Watercooler

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 03:29:53 PM

Code:
                                 ^
compilation terminated.
Any help on this please?

this should do the trick

Other suggestions?

I'm using qmake-qt4.

Do you have a '/usr/include/QtNetwork' directory?  The QNetworkAccessManager header file should be in there
There's a /usr/include/qt4/QtNetwork directory with the header file in it (qnetworkaccessmanager.h).
So I appended this path to line 5 of the .pro file and now it seems to compile (still running).

Thanks a lot! Smiley

edit: cheered to soon lol. I'll investigate later as I have to leave now.
Code:
build/overviewpage.o: In Funktion `OverviewPage::handleAdvsTimerUpdate()':
overviewpage.cpp:(.text+0x1648): Nicht definierter Verweis auf `QNetworkRequest::QNetworkRequest(QUrl const&)'
overviewpage.cpp:(.text+0x1654): Nicht definierter Verweis auf `QNetworkAccessManager::get(QNetworkRequest const&)'
overviewpage.cpp:(.text+0x165c): Nicht definierter Verweis auf `QNetworkRequest::~QNetworkRequest()'
overviewpage.cpp:(.text+0x1a5c): Nicht definierter Verweis auf `QNetworkRequest::~QNetworkRequest()'
build/overviewpage.o: In Funktion `OverviewPage::handleLoadAdvsFinished(QNetworkReply*)':
overviewpage.cpp:(.text+0x1d66): Nicht definierter Verweis auf `QNetworkReply::error() const'
build/overviewpage.o: In Funktion `OverviewPage::OverviewPage(QWidget*)':
overviewpage.cpp:(.text+0x2777): Nicht definierter Verweis auf `QNetworkAccessManager::QNetworkAccessManager(QObject*)'
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [coffeecoin-qt] Fehler 1

Try this before running make:

qmake "Qt+=network"

████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

mana6

Activity: 354

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 03:35:42 PM

the price is lower,so what can i do ?
marti

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 03:39:06 PM

voted on mintpal #530

lordoliver
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1020

expect(brain).toHaveBeenUsed()

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 03:53:52 PM

the price is lower,so what can i do ?
buy? ;-)
coffeecoin (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 04:43:29 PM

Helloooooo CFC community! I apologize for my lack of posts lately; if you don't know, I'm out of town, hence away from the command center. I'm very limited in what I can do right now, but I'm still dropping in to read PMs and posts.

Revamp staking age?
I see some of you want to revamp the staking age, and I am in full agreement. I propose this discussion: List some parameters and why you think it will be necessary/beneficial/awesome. Bear in mind our annual interest rate when making a proposal.
dminer69

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 04:47:09 PM

Voted # 534 we are on the top 140s wohoo lets do this!
marti

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 04:55:20 PM

voted on mintpal #535

Pages: « 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 [151] 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 207 »
  Print  

Jump to: