Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:37:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 [315] 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 ... 408 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BlackCoin (BC/BLK) | PoS | BlackHalo | Smart Contracts | Anonymous  (Read 609536 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
yourstruly

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

thrasher.

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2014, 06:08:26 PM

BC moves up 10% and leads Mintpal trading volume today. If that isn't a sign of pretty good distribution, I don't know what is. Unfortunately for those looking for the quick 100% P&D, that is also exactly why it won't happen. So go find something more unfair if you're looking to gamble. Smiley

Yep, this won't be rising 150% in one day, we got some gains and now we consolidate. We want sustainable steady growth as our developers put out great projects.

Excoin - Innovative Cryptocurrency Exchange - https://exco.in
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 06:10:32 PM

BLKFeed looks brilliant really impress how blackcoin is growing as a coin. This community, Foundation, and Devs are next to none and for all you blackcoiners that are holding you will not be sorry thats how confident i am in this coin   Grin Grin

We saw the need, and as we were making it it was becoming more and more apparent how much we needed a system like this. Now it exists, and after V 1.0 launches -- there will be plenty more additions to make the site even more useful Cheesy

McKie

Is it going to have compounded hash rates from the multipools and rough estimates of of per day buy pressure? I would love to see something like this and I think it would remind the community of our multipool and how large it is. It is one of the things many other clones have tried to copy but have never came close to imitating. Something that adds stability to BC and makes a good selling point to new merchants.

That's not a bad idea, in my opinion. We can display statistics on something like this. However, I think the only easy to add multipool will be blackcoinpool. There are some other places that mine BlackCoin, but they have no public data on this (e.g. Coinking and Nicehash I believe).

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
yourstruly

thrasher.

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2014, 06:14:38 PM

BLKFeed looks brilliant really impress how blackcoin is growing as a coin. This community, Foundation, and Devs are next to none and for all you blackcoiners that are holding you will not be sorry thats how confident i am in this coin   Grin Grin

We saw the need, and as we were making it it was becoming more and more apparent how much we needed a system like this. Now it exists, and after V 1.0 launches -- there will be plenty more additions to make the site even more useful Cheesy

McKie

Is it going to have compounded hash rates from the multipools and rough estimates of of per day buy pressure? I would love to see something like this and I think it would remind the community of our multipool and how large it is. It is one of the things many other clones have tried to copy but have never came close to imitating. Something that adds stability to BC and makes a good selling point to new merchants.

That's not a bad idea, in my opinion. We can display statistics on something like this. However, I think the only easy to add multipool will be blackcoinpool. There are some other places that mine BlackCoin, but they have no public data on this (e.g. Coinking and Nicehash I believe).

Even just seeing a rough estimate based on available data would be a morale booster for the community as it rises. Obviously you can never know exactly how much but estimates would be nice.

maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 06:16:21 PM

McKie

Even just seeing a rough estimate based on available data would be a morale booster for the community as it rises. Obviously you can never know exactly how much but estimates would be nice.

Yep exactly, it'll be a rough estimate Smiley

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
McKie

Activity: 336

Twitter: @Steven_McKie

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 06:17:31 PM

McKie

We were actually discussing something along these lines just last night:P.

BLK Donate: B7Pegtcz9wa9Uf5NsQLQ26HbQCBc8EmRGz
yourstruly

thrasher.

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2014, 06:27:56 PM

McKie

We were actually discussing something along these lines just last night:P.

Please do it!

yourstruly

thrasher.

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2014, 12:04:14 AM

Saw this on reddit:

"Blackcoin to the .... slow and steady growth that encourages merchant adoption and use as a currency."

virtualfaqs

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2014, 12:52:45 AM

BC moves up 10% and leads Mintpal trading volume today. If that isn't a sign of pretty good distribution, I don't know what is. Unfortunately for those looking for the quick 100% P&D, that is also exactly why it won't happen. So go find something more unfair if you're looking to gamble. Smiley

Yep, this won't be rising 150% in one day, we got some gains and now we consolidate. We want sustainable steady growth as our developers put out great projects.

Our market cap is so small compared to LTC, I wouldn't be surprised if that did happen. But probably not something we can predict.

https://twitter.com/virtualfaqs
Looking for altcoin pump advice? Then follow me.
virtualfaqs

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2014, 04:04:32 AM

Oh well... that wasn't bad for 1 day. Certainly beats dropping some more. Will be happy if we can stay above 18K.  Smiley

https://twitter.com/virtualfaqs
Looking for altcoin pump advice? Then follow me.
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 09:17:58 AM

Blackhalo + Win7  on Virtual machine preinstaled and synchronized.
I prepared for you preinstaled version win7 32 bit with synchronized Halo software.

Here you can run 2 clients and test 2FA aka multisign technology,
Test smart contracts too.
Please test on small amounts of BC.

beta test Virtual Mashine Windows7 32Bit halo version updated.

Link for Virtual machine package ~7GB:
https://mega.co.nz/#!qclRUDSQ!XSIEFr-NtGXOjASdqkgX6WNDAaDU47bFDJB4UKYBODE

VirtualBox you can easy download there:
https://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Downloads

Happy testing.

Is this version of Windows 7 not illegal?
This is the starter version of Windows 7
This is not registered version. in this image you can extend trial version or try get own Win7 trail key.

You an use it legaly by 4 months : here tutorial.

"
How to extend Win7′s trial to a full four months
surce: http://windowssecrets.com/top-story/use-any-version-of-windows-7-free-for-120-days/

In a nutshell: If you install Windows 7 and don’t enter an installation key, the 30-day activation clock starts. To see how many days you have left, click Start, right-click Computer, and choose Properties. At the bottom of the dialog under Windows Activation, you’ll see the number of days left in your trial period.

When that number gets perilously close to zero, you can extend the free period another 30 days via the following steps:
 Step 1: Click Start, All Programs, Accessories. Right-click Command Prompt and choose Run As Administrator. Enter your administrator password.

Step 2: Type the following command and press Enter:

slmgr -rearm

Note the space after slmgr and the hyphen in front of rearm.

Step 3: Restart Windows 7.
 Once the OS restarts, the Properties dialog described above will indicate that Windows 7′s activation grace period has been reset to a full 30 days.

You can run the -rearm trick a total of three times. If you perform a -rearm at the end of each 30-day period, you end up with 120 days of full, unfettered Windows 7 use without having to supply an activation key in the interim.
"

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
nest

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 05:08:39 PM

Hello BC, good to see you.

NEXT THING IS NEST
Subtuppel

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 06:46:31 PM

In case someone did miss it:

Use Mintpal with caution at the moment:

https://support.mintpal.com/index.php?module=announce&sec=view&id=17

you might want to consider withdrawing your BC right now.

FiniteByDesign
Legendary

Activity: 1397
Merit: 1022

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2014, 08:01:25 PM

Want your crypto represented in a line of physical proofs?

We have had inquiries from a few crypto development teams and/or supporters regarding having a line of proofs created for their crypto and are pleased to announce support of this concept going forward! The way this works is that prepayment for 30% of the inventory would be required and we will cover the remaining upfront investment of time and labor. Once the line is completed and assembled, your 30% of the inventory for which you prepaid will be shipped to you. Finite By Design, LLC will own, list and support the sale of the remaining 70% of the inventory to recoup our portion of the investment and profit.

Example (using made up "FiniteCoin"):

Members of the "FiniteCoin" community decide they want a physical representation of their crypto created and supported by Finite By Design, LLC. The "FiniteCoin" community decides on the quantity of proofs they desire (50) as well as the composition (1 troy ounce of .999 fine silver). Once this is determined, the payment for 30% of the inventory (15 proofs) or $1,500 is made and the production process begins. In about 8 weeks the new line of proofs is completed, the 15 proofs are mailed (to one centralized address for further redistribution) and Finite By Design, LLC lists, supports and advertises the remaining inventory of 35 proofs.

Variations are available depending on quantity of proofs and material of composition - please contact via email for discussion of alternative options.

XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 09:12:05 PM

Good i did it yesterday.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
kana

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 01:18:32 AM

I still have a small bit on there
HarryPotterCoin

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 03:20:39 AM

Could someone here tell me whether POS 2.0 is already implemented in Blackcoin in the new wallet v1.1.0?
yourstruly

thrasher.

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2014, 03:22:04 AM

Could someone here tell me whether POS 2.0 is already implemented in Blackcoin in the new wallet v1.1.0?

it is already implemented but it won't take affect until a specific block in the future.

HarryPotterCoin

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 03:28:44 AM

it is already implemented but it won't take affect until a specific block in the future.

Oh.. I see, Thanks a lot for the answer. This is what I have been guessing. My stupid question is why we need to wait until block 319000?
blade87

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 03:39:29 AM

Oh.. I see, Thanks a lot for the answer. This is what I have been guessing. My stupid question is why we need to wait until block 319000?

So people have all the time in the world to be updated and be on the right chain. You can't really push a hard fork out overnight as it will cause too many to be on the wrong chain, and possibly not realize it for a very long time and potentially lose a lot of coins if exchanges somehow get involved with the mess.

Also, just a reminder to all BC owners (and all other PoS coin owners like) - support your network by keeping your coins off the exchanges and stake! Only go the exchange when needed. I damn near had a panic attack this morning when I read the MP news because i wasn't sure how that was going to affect all of my other coins I was holding on there, but luckily I was able to withdraw everything.

Start promoting and more importantly, using Black Halo. Right now people are still too accustomed to centralized exchanges. Crypto won't go 2.0 until we make so let's start doing that!
yourstruly

thrasher.

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2014, 06:08:41 AM

Major announcement soon regarding the first BC centric exchange, I know I said this before but BlackWave Labs CEO Xian has been helping along with others over the past few days and we have got the production servers up, secured and the GUI fine tuned.

Over the time from the first announcement I have been making massive updates the infrastructure and backend codebase so the exchange will be enterprise-grade and capable of handling massive amounts of traffic. We are commencing more testing and using/improving our open source trading bots.

We should be able to start accepting beta users within 24-48 hours and during beta tests all trades will be free.

More information to come shortly, we have to get back to work.

Pages: « 1 ... 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 [315] 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 ... 408 »
  Print  

Jump to: