May 04, 2024, 10:09:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: .
. - 0 (0%)
. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 ... 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 [323] 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LIBERTYCOIN][XLB] v1.0.3.0 | X11 | 100% POS | No IPO | No Premine |  (Read 359751 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Boomslang

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 03:04:21 PM

If this were totally true then people would invest thousands of bitcoins into these Alt to have them.
Bitcoin is a great coin.. It was the first coin and is what everyone is using to trade the alts, however they are no new implements on the btc..
Some of these alt coins are doing a great job in innovating and fixing the problems with btc so they can go mainstream... Liberty is one of these coins!

I think you may need a visit to the optician.

Quote from the article ...

"And finally, realize that this isn’t a game. Make sure you have the right people on your team. Recognize the talents you have today and fill in those gaps. This is serious business; you need the right people involved"

I have been saying this again and again and it has fallen on deaf ears.

This is true.  I think the main problem is that you have asked the right questions in a way that comes off as an attack on the coin.  However, almost everything that you have tried to say here has been more or less good advice, or at least food for thought.

The strategy seems to be to shoot the messenger and ignore the message.

Attempt to discredit the individual and thereby hope to discredit their statements.

I am glad it is not just me who has been fighting on the side of investors.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Boomslang

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 03:19:08 PM

If this were totally true then people would invest thousands of bitcoins into these Alt to have them.
Bitcoin is a great coin.. It was the first coin and is what everyone is using to trade the alts, however they are no new implements on the btc..
Some of these alt coins are doing a great job in innovating and fixing the problems with btc so they can go mainstream... Liberty is one of these coins!

Once again, this article really isnt about bitcoin.  It is about altcoins, and what they need to do so they dont fail.  If you think this is some kind of promotion for bitcoin, you havent read it.

So, are you suggesting this coin doesn't have business leadership, innovation, or what exactly?

All the devs have to do is tell people about all the people involved in Libertycoin, their background, their skillsets, their holdings and their direction.  Investors can then judge for themselves whether they with to invest or not.

Transparency is king.

Transparency is a really good start, but even total transparency isnt enough.  You also need updates (at least weekly) about the status of the various efforts or projects related to the coin.  Soon isnt a good answer.  Working on it isnt either.  

Something like, we have coded 90% of the features and those are being tested.  We have run across a few technical difficulties, but those are being worked on and anticipate that they will be corrected in another week.

Responsibility is important too.

Libertycoin cannot continue blaming previous partners, daytraders, whales, FUDders or the community for lack of control, professionalism and discipline at the dev end.
ljm81

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 03:42:26 PM

Yer the article has very valid points and I don’t argue that, We all know altcoins have their problems but as in life this is what we got to work with so far until progress is made. What I was mainly saying in a not very direct way was why are you posting it here and nowhere else, seems to me you got a real hardon for liberty coin my man its like you keep poking but cant find the pussy lol.
If you don’t like then spend your time on something you do... or maybe you are but that would make you a very sad person my friend lol.
Boomslang

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 03:57:59 PM

Yer the article has very valid points and I don’t argue that, We all know altcoins have their problems but as in life this is what we got to work with so far until progress is made. What I was mainly saying in a not very direct way was why are you posting it here and nowhere else, seems to me you got a real hardon for liberty coin my man its like you keep poking but cant find the pussy lol.
If you don’t like then spend your time on something you do... or maybe you are but that would make you a very sad person my friend lol.

Libertycoin have had ample opportunity to prove that they are NOT involved in any nefarious activity.

Although some posts have been about alt coins in general, Libertycoin has made no effort to distance themselves from accusations of wrongdoing - accusations I have not made.

If Libertycoin can prove they are decent, honest devs then investors may once again place trust in them.

It is the fault of Libertycoin, not the ones asking the questions.

Whether you like it or not, someone needs to be on the side of investors as it appears that most people posting here couldn't give a toss and are driven by secrecy and greed rather than openness and honesty.  If they can do that, maybe people can start trading again and new investors can be attracted to Libertycoin rather than being repelled.

I tried to stop the damage early on and Libertycoin just kept digging a deeper and deeper hole and avoiding the issues.
acseric

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 04:04:04 PM

I don't have the time to follow every alt coin.  I was a follower and believer in libertycoin initially, and would gladly be so again if the developers were committed to setting things on a better course.  This community deserves better stewardship, and lacking that, the community at least deserves better information.  Those that ask valid questions are shouted down.  People trying to start a constructive dialogue are shouted down as FUDers.  

Believe it or not, some people in crypto really are bothered when others are scammed, or are mislead, or are misinformed.  If the members of the community were better educated, it would be much harder for them to be taken advantage of.

I am not saying the coin is a scam, I am not saying that the developers are doing anything other than doing a bad job of communicating.  That is a problem that they could easily fix, but dont seem all that interested in.

EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 04:06:29 PM

IE was never = libertycoin dev. IE is a thief, a scammer.
Read the first 90 pages of this thread. IconicExpert does not exist in them.

He and your gang did pump&dump with libertycoin and now are trying to destroy it and the money from all other investors too. He is sick. A perverse mind. Acts like a grasshopper

"Shortly after however, a message was posted on the BitcoinTalk forums , allegedly by someone who hacked the original LIbertyCoin BitcoinTalk account, and told everyone IconicExpert was no longer part of XLB because of his previous BlackCoin shenanigans.

For those of you unaware, IconicExpert had organised a BlackCoin event and collected roughly $13,000 in donations to get the event funded. However, the event never took place, and people didn’t get their money back either (yet?)."

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/2014/5/28/libertycoin-prices-slashed-after-internal-finger-pointing-and-controversy?utm_content=bufferc40e4&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Boomslang and acseric are the same gang of thieves and scammers pump & dumpers of IconicExpert aka Barabbas aka clockers25 aka Crypto_Wolf aka Cryptoolate aka many others different accounts used to promote or destroy a altcoin.
Boomslang

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 04:09:20 PM

IE was never = libertycoin dev. IE is a thief, a scammer.
Read the first 90 pages of this thread. IconicExpert does not exist in them.

He and your gang did pump&dump with libertycoin and now are trying to destroy it and the money from all other investors too. He is sick. A perverse mind. Acts like a grasshopper

"Shortly after however, a message was posted on the BitcoinTalk forums , allegedly by someone who hacked the original LIbertyCoin BitcoinTalk account, and told everyone IconicExpert was no longer part of XLB because of his previous BlackCoin shenanigans.

For those of you unaware, IconicExpert had organised a BlackCoin event and collected roughly $13,000 in donations to get the event funded. However, the event never took place, and people didn’t get their money back either (yet?)."

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/2014/5/28/libertycoin-prices-slashed-after-internal-finger-pointing-and-controversy?utm_content=bufferc40e4&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Boomslang and acseric are the same gang of thieves and scammers pump & dumpers of IconicExpert aka Barabbas aka clockers25 aka Crypto_Wolf aka Cryptoolate aka many others different accounts used to promote or destroy a altcoin.

The paranoia is strong in you, Luke.  

After posting that picture of his family, your words are irrelevant.

Why not respond to the questions, rather than reposting inaccurate statements based on assumption and lack of facts?
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 04:10:09 PM

To my troll friends from BC. Your ever burning hate consumes you and it shows. Get over it, BC is my past. Following me around a forum is not going to bring you closure, it just shows how needy you are for resolution. Each time you hold and use your BC cards you are holding something I created and it pisses you off. I will always be a part of BC whether you like it or not so the joke is on you

Trolls for XLB. People were only here supporting this coin because I was here, period. When I left, they all left. This coin is dead and anyone buying XLB is either stupid and/or greedy. There will not be a comeback or a resurrection because the dev never intended for this coin to succeed. We were ALL scammed including me, and now I will move on.

Why is he still here? Move on, I.E.

He can't wait to add another pair of skinny jeans to his wardrobe. I hope he uses the $50 that he scammed off of me to buy this gray pair. Go get em cowboy !

Christopher Bouzy (IconicExpert and other alter egos) spending the money he stole from the BC community

Boomslang

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 04:18:22 PM

Under-educated drivel based on assumption and not facts.

Even if IE is a scammer, that is in the past.

It is Libertycoin's future you should be concentrating on rather than reposting mindless crap.
ljm81

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 04:20:17 PM

The coin seems to holding its own in small hands, if big investors don't wanna come its not gonna kill the coin cuz theres only 17 million, it will just get picked up slowly by others like it has been.
If you wanna ask me if i trust big investors over the average joe holders like myself to do the right thing then its no, there big investors cuz they got money, they got money cuz they don't care about shitting on people that's the cycle of a rich life.
Lol you make me laugh all this demanding this and that from the dev hahah, who the hell are you?? and why should anybody care what you say?? From watching here on and off over the last 3days its more than clear to anybody with half a brain your wasting your time cuz nobody cares what you say and its not just the liberty fokes either. I mean seriously i got a friend next to me now that's had enough of ya and he doesn't even know anything about computers hahah, that's how your personality's coming off a distinct lack off Smiley
acseric

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 04:29:18 PM

The coin seems to holding its own in small hands, if big investors don't wanna come its not gonna kill the coin cuz theres only 17 million, it will just get picked up slowly by others like it has been.
If you wanna ask me if i trust big investors over the average joe holders like myself to do the right thing then its no, there big investors cuz they got money, they got money cuz they don't care about shitting on people that's the cycle of a rich life.
Lol you make me laugh all this demanding this and that from the dev hahah, who the hell are you?? and why should anybody care what you say?? From watching here on and off over the last 3days its more than clear to anybody with half a brain your wasting your time cuz nobody cares what you say and its not just the liberty fokes either. I mean seriously i got a friend next to me now that's had enough of ya and he doesn't even know anything about computers hahah, that's how your personality's coming off a distinct lack off Smiley

Asking and demanding aren't the same thing.  Why are you against people asking questions?  Why are you against constructive dialogue?  When is that ever a bad thing?

Why would a scammer want to get people to educate themselves? 

Why are you so hostile towards people that are trying to help?
mistersushi

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 04:37:42 PM

Oh no, the fudnamic duo is back--boomslang and asceric.  You two have no constructive purpose for being here--just spam and FUD.  You repeatedly spam us off-topic crap in an obvious ploy to hurt the value of the coin.  Please drink bleach.
duanxin860809

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 04:38:48 PM

What about the anonymous progress news lately?
Not see developers say
acseric

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 04:40:41 PM

Oh no, the fudnamic duo is back--boomslang and asceric.  You two have no constructive purpose to being here--just spam and FUD.  You repeatedly spam us off-topic crap in an obvious ploy to hurt the value of the coin.  Please drink bleach.

What have either of us posted that is FUD?  I want the coin to gain value long term, not the current pump and dump cycle that is happening.  I want the community to get educated and therefore get stronger.

What do you want?
ljm81

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 04:50:33 PM

Haha, yer but i also like my source of education to be transparent thank you and also from several transparent sources and then i make my own decision, you two don't fit that category do ya mister nobody knows who you are areacseric and Boomslang.. listening to you two would be like getting your news from CNBC lolol. Haha seriously you boys make me laugh you sound like a right couple of dicks Smiley
Boomslang

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 04:55:47 PM

Oh no, the fudnamic duo is back--boomslang and asceric.  You two have no constructive purpose for being here--just spam and FUD.  You repeatedly spam us off-topic crap in an obvious ploy to hurt the value of the coin.  Please drink bleach.

No-one has done more damage to this coin than the Libertycoin devs themselves.  Period.

If you persist in believing the altcoin scripture that the Sun revolves around the Earth - despite all the evidence to the contrary - and persecuting those that express a different viewpoint, you only have yourself to blame.

As soon as Libertycoin post something positive, I will be the frist to congratulate them.
acseric

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 04:56:28 PM

Haha, yer but i also like my source of education to be transparent thank you and also from several transparent sources and then i make my own decision, you two don't fit that category do ya mister nobody knows who you are areacseric and Boomslang.. listening to you two would be like getting your news from CNBC lolol. Haha seriously you boys make me laugh you sound like a right couple of dicks Smiley

I am only posting examples.  I advise anyone to read as much unbiased information as they can find.  Learn.  I know it is hard for some to believe, but I have no other agenda here.  Question everything (including me).  I only have my own opinions, and I really try to learn as much as I can.

Please find more information sources (everyone) and post them here.  Then we can all discuss them in a constructive manner.  Everything we learn can make libertycoin better and stronger.

Lets get this community moving forward in a positive way.  Welcome questions and answer them.  Dont accept negative attacks, but welcome open discourse.  We all dont have to agree on every point, but we should be able to discuss viewpoints constructively.
acseric

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 04:58:20 PM

No-one has done more damage to this coin than the Libertycoin devs themselves.  Period.

If you persist in believing the altcoin scripture that the Sun revolves around the Earth - despite all the evidence to the contrary - and persecuting those that express a different viewpoint, you only have yourself to blame.

Boomslang is more direct than me.  However, he does have a point.  Leadership does have a responsibility to inform those that they lead.  Lets discuss that.

Who disagrees with that - and explain why you think it.

Open dialogue. Stay civil.
Boomslang

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 05:02:19 PM

No-one has done more damage to this coin than the Libertycoin devs themselves.  Period.

Boomslang is more direct than me.  However, he does have a point.  Leadership does have a responsibility to inform those that they lead.  Lets discuss that.

Who disagrees with that - and explain why you think it.

Open dialogue. Stay civil.

And in that discussion, please don't confuse de-centralization with lack of responsibility.
ljm81

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 05:05:19 PM

ooo watch out bold writing lol, looks like somebody is getting angry cuz we wont listen haha
Pages: « 1 ... 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 [323] 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: