May 04, 2024, 06:11:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: .
. - 0 (0%)
. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 ... 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 [325] 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LIBERTYCOIN][XLB] v1.0.3.0 | X11 | 100% POS | No IPO | No Premine |  (Read 359751 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jt7382

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 07:37:17 PM

the dev's enraged me as well, but all the back and forth, "I believe this and I believe that" is nothing but a few big ego's spreading useless info. We will have to wait for the developers to issue the answers. Then we can see where XLB stands. Until then, why not just STFU? Go save another community from it's coin developer.... Yes, big ego's I'm talking to you.

You don't have to be an egotist to stand up for the rights of others.

"To be, or not to be, that is the question—
Whether 'tis Nobler in the mind to suffer
The Slings and Arrows of outrageous Fortune,
Or to take Arms against a Sea of troubles,
And by opposing end them?"

you are doing no good here.

Just wait til the dev's issue a statement, please.

Why are people not just ignoring the trolls? If you ignore them, they will go away. There's a nice button and everything, it's great.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Boomslang

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 07:37:54 PM

the dev's enraged me as well, but all the back and forth, "I believe this and I believe that" is nothing but a few big ego's spreading useless info. We will have to wait for the developers to issue the answers. Then we can see where XLB stands. Until then, why not just STFU? Go save another community from it's coin developer.... Yes, big ego's I'm talking to you.

Well said. I'll second that STFU! Save people somewhere else. You're obviously full of bs and you think you're smart with your back door, made to look unintentional, discrediting of this coin. People see right threw your bs. Your not smart. You insult people here, first, by telling them to "learn", then you insult them even more by thinking they will fall for your sneaky attempts to shake people's confidence in the coin while insinuating you're trying to save them. Just how stupid do you think people are?

Again, assaulting the messenger, not the message.

Please point out what part of my posts are factually incorrect?  

You are attacking me for trying to raise awareness - the opposite of dumbing down.

A very small group of people got very rich on the backs of slaves during the last 300 years - at the time it was legal, but still highly immoral.

A few people spoke out against slavery and were attacked for their views.

Which side won in the end?

Facts and honest interpretations, please, not personal attacks on the person delivering them.
Boomslang

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 07:40:32 PM

Does this coin work? If I send some, are they received on the other end? Is it fast?
What made doge so valuable? People bought the coin - that's what made it successful. If a lot of people bought XLB as it is, in its working condition, it would be valuable. If that was the case nobody would listen to your bashing of the developer.

You are confusing value with worth, public uptake with spoon-feeding, desire with attractiveness, speed with importance, existence with usefulness.
acseric

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 07:42:06 PM

Does this coin work? If I send some, are they received on the other end? Is it fast?
What made doge so valuable? People bought the coin - that's what made it successful. If a lot of people bought XLB as it is, in its working condition, it would be valuable. If that was the case nobody would listen to your bashing of the developer.

Do the 300 other alt coins work that way?  They do too?  Awesome.  Why should someone choose Libertycoin over one of the hundreds of other coins?

The answer is community, a strong developer with a vision, and the two working together to make the coin stand out.

Why is this trolling?  It is common sense.  Do you deny what I am saying?  Provide an explanation of why you think the coin will survive, and why it is better than the other ones.  Shouting everyone else down and calling them trolls isnt positive or constructive.
voisina

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 07:42:39 PM

Well said. I'll second that STFU! Save people somewhere else. You're obviously full of bs and you think you're smart with your back door, made to look unintentional, discrediting of this coin. People see right threw your bs. Your not smart. You insult people here, first, by telling them to "learn", then you insult them even more by thinking they will fall for your sneaky attempts to shake people's confidence in the coin while insinuating you're trying to save them. Just how stupid do you think people are?

What possible motive could you have for not wanting the community to be educated?  I truly don't understand why you hate the concept so much.  Please explain.

What motivation do you have to educate people. Is it just your passion to teach for free. What a great soul you are teaching strangers for free. Wow. Beautiful. You must do a lot if charity work. Your certainly not making money with liberty coin as you and your buddies have bashed the price down to where it is, at least not yet, eh? I'm guessing once you've acquired enough at these low prices, you'll come on here with a different name and promote XLB like crazy.
Again, how stupid do you think people, here, are?
You insult people by talking to them like they're idiots.
ljm81

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 07:45:26 PM

Hahaha bloody hell now hes throwing slavery into it lol, i gather your running out of straws to clutch  Cheesy
ljm81

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 07:49:28 PM

A few interesting observation iv seen over the last couple days... yer sorry im one of thos boring people that watch what’s going on lol

1: What happened with IE and his cronies dumping on his own promise of bringing good news then blaming it on the dev (which was clearly what went on) was a very big hit and “most” coins would not of stabilized after that.

2: Iv never seen a coin hold out for so long after all this without people dumping it as the buy wall goes down, 3000 looks very solid to anybody with half a eye lol.

3: Because people wont sell lower then 3000k most of the movement up have been from red sells which iv never seen either.

4: Really small buy and sell stacking switching back and forth on mintpal for days, there that small im not sure which way there trying to move it but I have notice the bid wall being pulled out to a much lower price a good few times, saying that I aint seeing any panic to sell when it does then the price slowly goes back up again.

All in all its kinda interesting really and im not sure what going on but for a coin with a great name only a 17 million supply and such resiliency among the holders 3000k isn’t a price Iv been turning down with the profit from my other coins the last few days.
I haven’t been here from the start and I do feel bad for the peeps that lost with IE but I think this coin has real promise from 3000k onwards. You got my total respect and support for bagging that thief, im mainly a blackcoin holder so needless to say I think this community did the the hole cryptocurrency world and great service.
bangomatic
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 07:50:03 PM

U 2  are only hurting the ppl that invested in xlb.
U arent helping...only making others lose...thats all. Noone cares
What your opinion is. So why not volunteer at the red cross or something
Constructive.
voisina

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 07:57:50 PM

Constructive.

Ya! Help poor kids who can't afford cryptocurrencies or the computers used to buy them. As smart as you two are you must have plenty of money to help the needy. When I was a child I was needy, I was poor, I could've used help from smart folks like you. I don't need your help anymore.
So find someone who needs it.
Boomslang

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 08:01:06 PM

Hahaha bloody hell now hes throwing slavery into it lol, i gather your running out of straws to clutch  Cheesy

The parallel is deliberate.

People expect to be paid a wage for their efforts.  

This is the original plan and vision of the Satoshi whitepaper.  1 cpu, 1 vote.

That no longer applies due to advancements in technology and, in effect, the large scale hashers have become slave masters and the solo miner slaves to a mechanism that no longer treats them fairly nor equally.

90% or more of all miners are at a severe disadvantage - the methodology speaks of fairness and honesty, but this no longer applies.

The large scale miners have become private investors and, in effect, mint their own currency and quite often fob it off onto the weak and unwary in order to dominate the market.  This isn't Capitalism, it is slavery.  Greed, in this case, is NOT good.

The thieves that Satoshi warned against and hoped would be better paid through fairness and honesty instead, are winning. 

No, I am not accusing Libertycoin of thieving, before you start.
acseric

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 08:01:41 PM

Constructive.

How is trying to get people to educate themselves hurting?

Do you want the Libertycoin holders to remain uneducated so they can be taken advantage of?

How do you think the coin can go up if the coin holders don't understand it?

What is holding the coin down is the developers not communicating.  

You want people in this community to believe you guys?  All you do is attack everyone who tries to get the community involved and working together.  One might assume that your motives are self serving.  It almost seems like you dont care about the community at all, just pumping the coin so you can make money off of it.
bangomatic
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 08:07:26 PM

I dont care if people dont believe me. Im not trying to say anything other than stfu. I can read. I can think for myself. U are an idiot for thinking i need ur help.
acseric

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 08:11:02 PM

I dont care if people dont believe me. Im not trying to say anything other than stfu. I can read. I can think for myself. U are an idiot for thinking i need ur help.

If you are educated, then our posts arent for you.  If you dont want others to be educated, I can only assume you have bad intentions towards them.

This isnt your personal thread.  If you want to be able to have people STFU - go make your own thread.  This one belongs to the developers and community.  not you.
voisina

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 08:14:10 PM

Hahaha bloody hell now hes throwing slavery into it lol, i gather your running out of straws to clutch  Cheesy

That no longer applies due to advancements in technology and, in effect, the large scale hashers have become slave masters and the solo miner slaves to a mechanism that no longer treats them fairly.

90% or more of all miners are at a severe disadvantage - the methodology speaks of fairness and honesty, but this no longer applies.

The large scale miners have become private investors and, in effect, mint their own currency and quite often fob it off onto the weak and unwary in order to dominate the market.  This isn't Capitalism, it is slavery.  Greed, in this case, is NOT good.

If more and more people demanded to be paid with Bitcoin, those coins would need to be purchased with cash and then paid to the workers. How long do you think it would take to spread 21,000,000 coins? There are billions of people. Add in all of the other cryptos if you want. Maybe some want litecoin or libertycoin. Eventually the coins would be mostly off of the exchange and used as currency. At that point the cash used to purchase them would be near worthless. And yes, those minors would make a lot of cash. But like I said the cash would be worthless. So, the people would hold the value.
On another note: liberty coin is not mined, so why are you mentioning large scale hashers here?
It seems you're a slave to your relentless need to insult the intelligence of, and manipulate the people around you.
Boomslang

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 08:14:23 PM

If you are happy with your decision making, then that's ok and good!

There are, however, a lot of people involved in mining cryptos who do not understand either the underlying mechanism nor the implications for their financial status.

It wasn't until I had bought and assembled a rig and entered into cryptos that I fully realised the implications of what i was getting involved with.

Most of crypto neu-speak is smoke and mirrors, not facts.
Boomslang

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 08:17:06 PM

That no longer applies due to advancements in technology and, in effect, the large scale hashers have become slave masters and the solo miner slaves to a mechanism that no longer treats them fairly.

The large scale miners have become private investors and, in effect, mint their own currency and quite often fob it off onto the weak and unwary in order to dominate the market.  This isn't Capitalism, it is slavery.  Greed, in this case, is NOT good.

If more and more people demanded to be paid with Bitcoin, those coins would need to be purchased with cash and then paid to the workers. How long do you think it would take to spread 21,000,000 coins? There are billions of people. Add in all of the other cryptos if you want. Maybe some want litecoin or libertycoin. Eventually the coins would be mostly off of the exchange and used as currency. At that point the cash used to purchase them would be near worthless. And yes, those minors would make a lot of cash. But like I said the cash would be worthless. So, the people would hold the value.
On another note: liberty coin is not mined, so why are you mentioning large scale hashers here?
It seems you're a slave to your relentless need to insult the intelligence of, and manipulate the people around you.

Incorrect.  Libertycoin WAS mined, it only lasted 3 days instead of the projected 5.  The reasons are obvious.

It is not I that is doing any manipulation.

If someone teaches you how to paddle a canoe correctly so you do not drown, is that manipulation?

Manipulation is selling you a canoe with a hole in the bottom patched up with gaffer tape - as if it's new - and then not being able to find who is responsible when you want your money back.
Stenull

Activity: 585
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 08:24:43 PM

A few interesting observation iv seen over the last couple days... yer sorry im one of thos boring people that watch what’s going on lol

1: What happened with IE and his cronies dumping on his own promise of bringing good news then blaming it on the dev (which was clearly what went on) was a very big hit and “most” coins would not of stabilized after that.

2: Iv never seen a coin hold out for so long after all this without people dumping it as the buy wall goes down, 3000 looks very solid to anybody with half a eye lol.

3: Because people wont sell lower then 3000k most of the movement up have been from red sells which iv never seen either.

4: Really small buy and sell stacking switching back and forth on mintpal for days, there that small im not sure which way there trying to move it but I have notice the bid wall being pulled out to a much lower price a good few times, saying that I aint seeing any panic to sell when it does then the price slowly goes back up again.

All in all its kinda interesting really and im not sure what going on but for a coin with a great name only a 17 million supply and such resiliency among the holders 3000k isn’t a price Iv been turning down with the profit from my other coins the last few days.
I haven’t been here from the start and I do feel bad for the peeps that lost with IE but I think this coin has real promise from 3000k onwards. You got my total respect and support for bagging that thief, im mainly a blackcoin holder so needless to say I think this community did the the hole cryptocurrency world and great service.

THIS ^

Change...is in the air.
You know why
snakegi

Activity: 295
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 08:26:42 PM

Liberty Coin in 2nd place on voting at useCryptos!
Non-paid votes ONLY!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=487854.0

acseric

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 08:28:18 PM

The large scale miners have become private investors and, in effect, mint their own currency and quite often fob it off onto the weak and unwary in order to dominate the market.  This isn't Capitalism, it is slavery.  Greed, in this case, is NOT good.

Never mind all that.  Dialogue with me directly.  What do you think the coin needs?  What do you think the strengths are?  

Based on your posts, it appears that you just want the price to rise.  Do you think a price rise is sustainable without a strong community, strong developer and good communication?

Without lashing out at others here, talk about Libertycoin.  Do you think the name is good enough?  Do you think any anon feature will make the coin shine?

I am interested in what you think, not how much you disagree with anyone else.

Keep it positive and lets work together for the betterment of Libertycoin

acseric

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 08:30:40 PM

Incorrect.  Libertycoin WAS mined, it only lasted 3 days instead of the projected 5.  The reasons are obvious.

It is not I that is doing any manipulation.

If someone teaches you how to paddle a canoe correctly so you do not drown, is that manipulation?

Manipulation is selling you a canoe with a hole in the bottom patched up with gaffer tape - as if it's new - and then not being able to find who is responsible when you want your money back.

This is a really good analogy.  Knowledge is power.  Knowledge removes fear.  A community that is educated and doest fall for FUD will not be taken advantage of.
Pages: « 1 ... 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 [325] 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: