June 26, 2024, 08:03:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: .
. - 0 (0%)
. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 ... 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 [334] 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LIBERTYCOIN][XLB] v1.0.3.0 | X11 | 100% POS | No IPO | No Premine |  (Read 359767 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Libertycoin (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2014, 10:03:25 PM

Why two BLOG donations address is not the same?
This place is written contributions address:
https://libertycoin.co/uncategorized/libertycoin-looking-to-implement-zerocoin-for-anonymous-transactions/
Libertycoin Donations
LQveSYDqiYzLQMTo9L6bKTs6wxY1RHreGe
The first two BOLG wrote donations Address:
https://libertycoin.co/development/donations-for-the-zerocoin-implementation/
Libertycoin Donations
LMN1iu1MWbvbbCyjnB9dqrSNfaCaoJu9m2
Bitcoin Donations
14MVCiHJutFVmZpSoUu5nGBcEZGT1jZmeX
Because one donation address is for our Anonmity Implementation and the other address is for donations to Crypto Articles..  Smiley

GUTS | GET-Protocol ICO
smart-ticket protocol for events | live product with market traction!
BTC ANN | WEBSITE | BLOG | SANDBOX | WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY
moxl
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 01:13:20 AM

Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

John F. Kennedy

Saying that the world needs freedom, fighting for freedom
IconicExpert

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 01:45:17 AM

LOL...some of you people are just so completely stupid, it is beyond comprehension. You are still posting about me and I have moved on from this fiasco. All you are proving is how completely ignorant and delusional you really are. The developer said he would have anonymous technology ready by June 1st, and that day has come and gone. The developer scammed you and while you are here trying to make some sense out of this clusterfuck, he has moved on to create a new coin. Yes he created a new user name and created a new coin. Rinse and repeat....

Face it, Libertycoin is not going to have a comeback, so give it up and move on. If you want to believe one person could single handily destroy a coin then it was shit to begin with.  

EmilioMann when will you realize I do not give a fuck about you posting my real name? I am about to write articles for a crypto website under my real name. Most people could care less what you have to post about me because they follow me on Twitter and I make them real money. I am not hiding like most of the pussies here including you. Yes EmilioMann you are pussy and the most you will ever do is post publicly available information easily accessible after a 5 minute Google search.
moxl
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 02:47:04 AM

LOL...some of you people are just so completely stupid, it is beyond comprehension. You are still posting about me and I have moved on from this fiasco. All you are proving is how completely ignorant and delusional you really are. The developer said he would have anonymous technology ready by June 1st, and that day has come and gone. The developer scammed you and while you are here trying to make some sense out of this clusterfuck, he has moved on to create a new coin. Yes he created a new user name and created a new coin. Rinse and repeat....

Face it, Libertycoin is not going to have a comeback, so give it up and move on. If you want to believe one person could single handily destroy a coin then it was shit to begin with.  

EmilioMann when will you realize I do not give a fuck about you posting my real name? I am about to write articles for a crypto website under my real name. Most people could care less what you have to post about me because they follow me on Twitter and I make them real money. I am not hiding like most of the pussies here including you. Yes EmilioMann you are pussy and the most you will ever do is post publicly available information easily accessible after a 5 minute Google search.
LOL ... you do not come in, does not mean that others can not do this
whynotbit

Activity: 69
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 03:23:45 AM

If Rinse and repeat, why take the precaution of not mentionning the "new" username and coin of the dev if you are such a nice guy, I mean it would only be fair and helpful for the libertycoin adepts, but maybe you don't give a shit, not everyone's an expert, share your "expertise" or FUD or whatever it is people want to call it.
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 03:27:17 AM

LOL LOL LOL
You are very sick and funny man LOL LOL LOL
Please, first return the money you stole from the BC community and then say something to me or liberty community. LOL LOL LOL

sakikumo

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 03:35:58 AM

Why two BLOG donations address is not the same?
This place is written contributions address:
https://libertycoin.co/uncategorized/libertycoin-looking-to-implement-zerocoin-for-anonymous-transactions/
Libertycoin Donations
LQveSYDqiYzLQMTo9L6bKTs6wxY1RHreGe
The first two BOLG wrote donations Address:
https://libertycoin.co/development/donations-for-the-zerocoin-implementation/
Libertycoin Donations
LMN1iu1MWbvbbCyjnB9dqrSNfaCaoJu9m2
Bitcoin Donations
14MVCiHJutFVmZpSoUu5nGBcEZGT1jZmeX
Because one donation address is for our Anonmity Implementation and the other address is for donations to Crypto Articles..  Smiley

My donation is anonymous
I can donate to LQveSYDqiYzLQMTo9L6bKTs6wxY1RHreGe of XLB
Move to an anonymous donation address?
Sorry, my English translation by Google, for not fully understand the meaning of understanding
EmilioMann
Legendary

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 02:42:30 PM
Last edit: June 07, 2014, 03:12:56 PM by EmilioMann

Devs, what are the news about anon feature? The system of honorcoin can be implemented in Liberty?

Even if liberty is not the first to implement a anon feature, his name is much stronger and commercial than any other altcoin.
coinwiz

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 04:33:26 PM

I contributed a small patch I have no idea how nobody did that before (pull request already sent).

It just fixes compilation of the -qt wallet on filesystems that are case sensitive (e.g. Linux).

Please intergrate, the fix is so trivial but I think it is essential if you are serious about this crypto.
Enthef420

Activity: 124

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 08:55:11 PM

I contributed a small patch I have no idea how nobody did that before (pull request already sent).

It just fixes compilation of the -qt wallet on filesystems that are case sensitive (e.g. Linux).

Please intergrate, the fix is so trivial but I think it is essential if you are serious about this crypto.

Now, with a little perspective -sit down, reflect a bit and try to let your common sense rather than blind stupid greed decide-, how can anyone be serious about this crypto?

Or about any of you, really...

Why would I want this coin? Sounds like a loser to me....

EmilioMann
Legendary

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 09:48:30 PM

LOL LOL LOL
Please, first return the money you stole from the BC community and then say something to me or liberty community. LOL LOL LOL

Sure I will say something to you: You are a fucking idiot and a clown who thinks Libertycoin will have a comeback. You are hoping and wishing Libertycoin will be resurrected so you can recover the money you couldn't afford to lose. People like you will always be scammed because you let greed cloud your better judgement. Only ONE person could of had that many coins to dump and not care, and it wasn't me. But you are too fucking stupid and ignorant to realize that. I will say this again..if ONE person could bring down Libertycoin then it was a shitcoin to begin with. Now deal with the fact your money is in Carlos's pocket.

PS: Stop using your children's money to invest in crypto.

you again? LOL

if this only person present as developer of a coin and a day appear screaming is leaving that dev team because it is scam, it is possible to destroy a crypto as you and your pump&dump team are trying to do with xlb and tried before with the bc
But your time is coming my friend
I'm not alone  Wink

Enthef420

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 09:58:21 PM

LOL LOL LOL

Sure I will say something to you: You are a fucking idiot and a clown who thinks Libertycoin will have a comeback. You are hoping and wishing Libertycoin will be resurrected so you can recover the money you couldn't afford to lose. People like you will always be scammed because you let greed cloud your better judgement. Only ONE person could of had that many coins to dump and not care, and it wasn't me. But you are too fucking stupid and ignorant to realize that. I will say this again..if ONE person could bring down Libertycoin then it was a shitcoin to begin with. Now deal with the fact your money is in Carlos's pocket.

if this only person present as developer of a coin and a day appear screaming is leaving that dev team because it is scam, it is possible to destroy a crypto as you and your pump&dump team are trying to do with xlb and tried before with the bc
But your time is coming my friend
I'm not alone  Wink

Bought into this last night I just wanted to make sure the FUD was still here! Im now on the richlist thanks dumpers. Keep dumping it will only let me have more coin. Thanks!

Enthef420

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 10:12:05 PM

LOL LOL LOL

Can you just not stop being a douche?  ROFLMAO

ArbyWan

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 06:41:29 PM

http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t605/ArbyWan/NZB%20Royalty%20Thumbs/uhttp3A2F2Fmedia_zps5447ac85.gif
shogun47

Activity: 1806
Merit: 555

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 11:25:41 PM

We really need more hash on the xlb multipool http://xlb.multipoolmining.com/ . This is the easiest wat to support this coin. I'ts xlb buys help support the price.  Cool

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
moxl
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 12:24:40 AM

We really need more hash on the xlb multipool http://xlb.multipoolmining.com/ . This is the easiest wat to support this coin. I'ts xlb buys help support the price.  Cool
Love freedom, to anonymous
shogun47

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 01:16:49 AM

Someone just dumped big.  Roll Eyes

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████▀███▄▄████████████
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
xx63245613

Activity: 443
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 01:19:25 AM

looks interesting, i will mine it

▄▄
          ▄▄████▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀████▄▄
    ▄▄████▀      ▀████▄▄
 ▄▄████▀            ▀███▀
████▀                  ▀  ▄▄
███                      ▄██
███                      ███
███   ███▄        ▄███   ███
███   █████▄    ▄█████   ███
███   ███▀███▄▄███▀███   ███
███   ███  ▀████▀  ███   ███
███   ███    ▀▀    ███   ███
███▄  ███          ███  ▄███
 ▀███▄███          ███▄███▀
   ▀█████          █████▀
     ▀███          ███▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀▀███
███████████▀▀▀      ███
█████▀▀▀       ▄    ███
██▄         ▄█▀    ████
█████▄    ▄█▀      ████
████████▄█▀       █████
██████████  ▄     █████
██████████ ███▄  ██████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀██████
████ ▀███████     ▀▄███
████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄████
█████              ████
██████             ████
███████▄          █████
███████▀        ▄██████
███▀▀        ▄▄████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀▀███████
██████████▀     ███████
██████████   ██████████
████████▀▀   ▀▀████████
████████       ████████
██████████   ██████████
██████████   ██████████
██████████   ██████████
██████████   ██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀         ▀▀█████
███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███
██   ████▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀   ██
██  ███▀       ▀  █  ██
██  ██▀  █████  ▀██  ██
██  ██  ███████  ██  ██
██  ██▄  █████  ▄██  ██
██  ███▄       ▄███  ██
██   ████▄▄▄▄▄████   ██
███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███
█████▄▄         ▄▄█████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
██████████████▀████████
████████████▀ ▄ ▀  ▀███
███████████ ▄███▄  ▄███
███████████ ███████████
██▀  ▀█▀▀     ▀▀█▀  ▀██
██     ▄▄     ▄▄     ██
███▄  ████   ████  ▄███
████   ▀▀     ▀▀   ████
█████  ▀▄▄   ▄▄▀  █████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀███████████████████
███      ██████████████████
████▄▄▄▄███████████████████
████    ██    █▀    ▀██████
████    ██            █████
████    ██    ▄███▄    ████
████    ██    █████    ████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
shogun47

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 01:45:16 AM

Hopefully some news from bitsa and icanprogram soon.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████▀███▄▄████████████
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
mo
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 01:55:46 AM

Hopefully some news from bitsa and icanprogram soon.

To be free, to be anonymous
Pages: « 1 ... 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 [334] 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: