May 04, 2024, 04:14:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: .
. - 0 (0%)
. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 ... 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 [353] 354 355 356 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LIBERTYCOIN][XLB] v1.0.3.0 | X11 | 100% POS | No IPO | No Premine |  (Read 359751 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CoinsDude

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 04:55:44 PM

templar77 have you abandoned this coin or have you got some news for us?

When you disappear for weeks at a time then only return to delete forum posts does not make it look like you care about this coin anymore.. Either give this coin to the community so that they can do something with it or talk to us & let us know what is going on.. This coin went down to 1 satoshi only a few weeks ago & you have not been around or even let people know what your intentions are with this coin.. Please either give this coin up or tell us some news...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2014, 05:21:26 PM

LibertyCoin,

Thanks for the info.

Just so you know, millions of non tech-savvy people [like me] will be coming in and one of the main things they look at is dilution and inflation.

I'm not sure what the subsidy is, but if that needs to be cut back then the sooner the better.  And I understand the needs for 2 billion given PoS goes one infinitely but if you significantly reduce the subsidy and with only 1% per year PoS, then you would be able to use a much smaller number, like 21-30 million, for the next few years with no issues.

If the coin is still around in a few years then I'm sure the holders won't mind raising that max cap to keep collecting their PoS. 

That way the coin does not appear so destruct only dilutive to new investors.

I bought my LibertyCoins at 15,000 BTW, so I've got a long way to go.

Cheers!

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Libertycoin (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2014, 05:38:55 PM
Last edit: July 30, 2014, 06:04:31 PM by Libertycoin

templar77 have you abandoned this coin or have you got some news for us?

When you disappear for weeks at a time then only return to delete forum posts does not make it look like you care about this coin anymore.. Either give this coin to the community so that they can do something with it or talk to us & let us know what is going on.. This coin went down to 1 satoshi only a few weeks ago & you have not been around or even let people know what your intentions are with this coin.. Please either give this coin up or tell us some news...

I work for Libertycoin every single day. Even now, in 2 hours, I have a meeting with 2 developers that I'm going to hire for a project involving XLB. You will see a big announcement in no more than 2 weeks, and the results of what I have been working on very soon.

I'm not really motivated about posting here. People started insulting me out of nowhere and then demand information. They insult me instead of helping, fuck logic.

I want to distant this coin from this forum for it has become very toxic, and I will probably post less and less here. Maybe I will pay someone to post here.

Libertycoin now has a 'real world' community of around 30 people willing to help in my country , so this forum is no longer important.

As I always repeat, I am not your financial advisor, and I'm not the 'CEO' of libertycoin. I don't owe you anything, and it's not my job to keep the prices in a certain level.

I always sell a coin I where I have invested when the developer tries to hype the price. Satoshi, Charlie Lee, Jackson Palmer, Sunny King, Rat4 and many others never do that. For that reason, I have invested long-term in their coins. They understand cryptocurrency.

Best regards

GUTS | GET-Protocol ICO
smart-ticket protocol for events | live product with market traction!
BTC ANN | WEBSITE | BLOG | SANDBOX | WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY
Libertycoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2014, 06:02:00 PM

LibertyCoin,

Thanks for the info.

Just so you know, millions of non tech-savvy people [like me] will be coming in and one of the main things they look at is dilution and inflation.

I'm not sure what the subsidy is, but if that needs to be cut back then the sooner the better.  And I understand the needs for 2 billion given PoS goes one infinitely but if you significantly reduce the subsidy and with only 1% per year PoS, then you would be able to use a much smaller number, like 21-30 million, for the next few years with no issues.

If the coin is still around in a few years then I'm sure the holders won't mind raising that max cap to keep collecting their PoS. 

Cheers!

Thanks for your comments man. It's the most civilized and polite post I have seen here for weeks.

I'm working on implementing a dynamic interest with a 'Expansive' monetary policy but low inflation that I learned in my Economics class. I finished it yesterday but I'm still testing it. I'm very excited about it.

I think Blackcoin and Libertycoin are the pos coins with the lowest inflation. I'm not too worried about it right now, but I do intend to neutralize it with a better and bigger multipool.

With the announcement you will see in less than 2 week, you will see that Libertycoin will be around for many years.

Regards

GUTS | GET-Protocol ICO
Libertycoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2014, 07:12:06 PM

LibertyCoin,

Thanks for the info.

I'm not sure what the subsidy is, but if that needs to be cut back then the sooner the better.  And I understand the needs for 2 billion given PoS goes one infinitely but if you significantly reduce the subsidy and with only 1% per year PoS, then you would be able to use a much smaller number, like 21-30 million, for the next few years with no issues.

Cheers!

Thanks for your comments man. It's the most civilized and polite post I have seen here for weeks.

I'm working on implementing a dynamic interest with a 'Expansive' monetary policy but low inflation that I learned in my Economics class. I finished it yesterday but I'm still testing it. I'm very excited about it.

I think Blackcoin and Libertycoin are the pos coins with the lowest inflation. I'm not too worried about it right now, but I do intend to neutralize it with a better and bigger multipool.

With the announcement you will see in less than 2 week, you will see that Libertycoin will be around for many years.

Regards

In a nutshell, the reason you get uncivilized, angry posts here is because you always promise, but never deliver. You don't listen to the community, you do nothing other than delete posts.  You are involved in other coins, I cant say you are the developer because we know you have no skills other than photoshop, html, php (maybe)  and people in your other communities are all angry as well. The reason is because you are not trying to build coins, you only take money out and abandon the coins.

So instead of promising to deliver, why dont you actually fucking DO IT?

My prediction: It will take you 2 weeks to write up the announcement, please use spell check, and 40 years to get around to following thru...

Yeah you are right, you got me. I work for other coins (BTC, MXN and USD apart from XLB) and I don't have coding skills (that is why developers from other coins ask me for help)  Smiley

GUTS | GET-Protocol ICO
Libertycoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2014, 07:46:38 PM
Last edit: July 30, 2014, 07:59:53 PM by Libertycoin

LibertyCoin,

Thanks for the info.

I'm not sure what the subsidy is, but if that needs to be cut back then the sooner the better.  And I understand the needs for 2 billion given PoS goes one infinitely but if you significantly reduce the subsidy and with only 1% per year PoS, then you would be able to use a much smaller number, like 21-30 million, for the next few years with no issues.

Cheers!

Regards

In a nutshell, the reason you get uncivilized, angry posts here is because you always promise, but never deliver. You don't listen to the community, you do nothing other than delete posts.  You are involved in other coins, I cant say you are the developer because we know you have no skills other than photoshop, html, php (maybe)  and people in your other communities are all angry as well. The reason is because you are not trying to build coins, you only take money out and abandon the coins.

So instead of promising to deliver, why dont you actually fucking DO IT?

My prediction: It will take you 2 weeks to write up the announcement, please use spell check, and 40 years to get around to following thru...

Yeah you are right, you got me. I work for other coins (BTC, MXN and USD apart from XLB) and I don't have coding skills (that is why developers from other coins ask me for help)  Smiley

I hope you can prove me wrong! I guess we will see in 2 weeks. I will be waiting to see if you can deliver anything worthwhile for me and the rest of the investors in Libertycoin.

http://www.codecademy.com/templar77

And yes you work for BTC, USD, MXN.     You launch shitcoins, take investors money and convert it to BTC, USD, MXN. Good job.

Yeah, a site I used once just for fun and doesn't support C++ nor Java, shows my actual college education and coding skills. You got me.

Hmm a scammer that doesn't hide his identity. Makes sense.

Coming from a forum where people call brian kelly's naut and Bryce Weiner's Dirac scams. I will take it as a compliment.  In that case, I'm a scammer just like Brian Kelly. Smiley

GUTS | GET-Protocol ICO
Libertycoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2014, 08:09:36 PM

I'm invested in many coins, Cloak is the right at the top. I'm sure the version lolJosh released was 1st version that was nothing but a boostcoin clone.  Since then Cloak has had some serious developers clean that mess up but we are still getting trolled for it.  

My attention here is on Libertycoin since I'm a top 10 bag holder. And no I dont think Naut is a scam nor is BK a scammer.

Nop, I'm sorry to tell you, but he cannot debelop new features for coins such as POSA. One of his best features is to change the wallet's brackground just like he did for the first version of Cloak. I would say cloak is there thanks to Iconic Expert. I'm not going to lie, he is a good marketer. He moved on there after I kicked him out of here.

You know what a Fugazi is?

I think it is a synonim of 'cloak', if you know what I mean.  Wink

GUTS | GET-Protocol ICO
shogun47

Activity: 1764
Merit: 554

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 08:09:57 PM

You wish you had those coins. Tell the truth. Grumpcoin, Xcoin, Coin creation services, Universitycoin, and Dreamcoin? Other too i'm sure. I know the Xcoin folks are loving you as well and the coin creation service thing folks. Grumpycoin those poor folks tried get ride of you and you wont go. Sound s like XLB.  Instead of deleting stuff answer questions. 1.) why do you bother to make these things only to let them die (destroy their value) and then when others want to move on you stay and linger even though you are not wanted? 2.) Why don't you move on?  Huh

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Libertycoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2014, 08:13:25 PM

You wish you had those coins. Tell the truth. Grumpcoin, Xcoin, Coin creation services, Universitycoin, and Dreamcoin? Other too i'm sure. I know the Xcoin folks are loving you as well and the coin creation service thing folks. Grumpycoin those poor folks tried get ride of you and you wont go. Sound s like XLB.  Instead of deleting stuff answer questions. 1.) why do you bother to make these things only to let them die (destroy their value) and then when others want to move on you stay and linger even though you are not wanted? 2.) Why don't you move on?  Huh

Dreamcoin was not created by our coin creation service, but Universitycoin was. We are just like coingen.io we create coins for people but we don't have anything to do with them. Cloak, sync, voot, and many other were born in our service, but I don't have anything to do with them.

GUTS | GET-Protocol ICO
shogun47

Activity: 1764
Merit: 554

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 08:16:19 PM

Dreamcoin was not created by our coin creation service, but Universitycoin was. We are just like coingen.io we create coins for people but we don't have anything to do with them. Cloak, sync, voot, and many other were born in our service, but I don't have anything to do with them.

You do have Grumpycoin and Xcoin. I've read and posted in those threads. You started them. Why are their communities so unhappy with you? why is it Libertycoin's community is so unhappy with you? Is there something I am missing? Is it just an odd trend?

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Libertycoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2014, 08:20:08 PM

I'm invested in many coins, Cloak is the right at the top. I'm sure the version lolJosh released was 1st version that was nothing but a boostcoin clone.  Since then Cloak has had some serious developers clean that mess up but we are still getting trolled for it.  

My attention here is on Libertycoin since I'm a top 10 bag holder. And no I dont think Naut is a scam nor is BK a scammer.

Nop, I'm sorry to tell you, but he cannot debelop new features for coins such as POSA. One of his best features is to change the wallet's brackground just like he did for the first version of Cloak. I would say cloak is there thanks to Iconic Expert. I'm not going to lie, he is a good marketer. He moved on there after I kicked him out of here.

You know what a Fugazi is?

I think it is a synonim of 'cloak', if you know what I mean.  Wink

Iconic Expert has never worked for cloak, at least I have never seen him post there or any mention of him in the cloak thread.

He started with Cryptcoin, moved to cloak.

GUTS | GET-Protocol ICO
Libertycoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2014, 08:23:32 PM

You do have Grumpycoin and Xcoin. I've read and posted in those threads. You started them. Why are their communities so unhappy with you? why is it Libertycoin's community is so unhappy with you? Is there something I am missing? Is it just an odd trend?

I would say that it is because I have been longer that I should in this forum, and new people like just don't understand cryptocurrency anymore. I should probably just do like Bryce Weiner and leave this forum.

Coins in this forum won't survive.

GUTS | GET-Protocol ICO
TheProgrammer

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 01:13:08 PM

I would say that it is because I have been longer that I should in this forum, and new people like just don't understand cryptocurrency anymore. I should probably just do like Bryce Weiner and leave this forum.

Coins in this forum won't survive.

Trolling wont kill a coin, serious investors dont look at FUD, trolling whatever, they look at what tech and innovation the coin offers, and if there is an active and capable dev team. What kills a coin is when the developer loses interest and checks out or otherwise cannot provide innovation.

Edit: Also providing photoshopped images of imaginary enhancements to the coin, and leaking them to EpicPumper, will not save the coin. Maybe YOU are EpicPumper?? who knows...At any rate you did not deliver the android app as promised, you did not deliver the anon as promised, nor any of the other "six" surprises that were promised weeks ago.

All this does is give people hope and plays on their greed while they are buying into your sell orders...

Soon this coin will be removed from all exchanges and all investments will be lost unless the community makes a stand.

These coins are not even worth above 10 btc anymore, people are buying in now every day in very very cheap price, someone the other day bought 2 btc worth of coins, and there will be a point when there are no more low price sellers and the coin will be gaining price again, Even I'm buying about 30k coins every day from the BTC mining I do.
bangomatic
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 02:30:07 PM
Last edit: July 31, 2014, 02:49:10 PM by bangomatic

The problem is...where will you trade them?  Maybe I'm missing something here??

Unless something great happens soon, XLB will be removed from all exchanges due to low volume.

All this could be turned around if the developer would produce or turn the project over to someone who will.
TheProgrammer

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 03:51:04 PM

There are tons of other low volume coins that aren't removed yet whose volume is even below LibertyCoin and as I said, People are buying in slowly and there will be a time when there are no more low sellers then what? When price starts to rise up then everyone will be trying to jump in the volume will fix itself.
bangomatic
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 03:55:07 PM

There are tons of other low volume coins that aren't removed yet whose volume is even below LibertyCoin and as I said, People are buying in slowly and there will be a time when there are no more low sellers then what? When price starts to rise up then everyone will be trying to jump in the volume will fix itself.
Thats very optimistic...I hope you are right!
CoinsDude

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 06:59:56 AM

come on guys.... can we just wait these 2 weeks and see what happens. Grin Grin.

Says the guy who posted a faked screenshot of a so called liberty wallet... Nice try..lol

Who are you - Templar77?
Coingrab

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Got to get them all!

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 02:46:35 PM

come on guys.... can we just wait these 2 weeks and see what happens. Grin Grin.

It's easy. 40 sats

bt3656

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 12:57:18 AM

0.00000008   14942737.00699000   1.19541896 BTC Grin
HappyHogan

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 07:27:21 AM

Says the guy who posted a faked screenshot of a so called liberty wallet... Nice try..lol

Who are you - Templar77?

Dude that was a joke sorry you did not get it. What harm could came  from waiting the 2 week to see if the guy can deliver something .Everybody have been waiting for months for something to happen with this coin any way,

On the other hand he is right when he says " People started insulting me out of nowhere and then demand information."  Every time the guy shows up there is some one insulting him.

Let's just wait these two weeks.... if he does nothing every  one would see who he really is once for all (those who still believe on him) and if he does something ,well... it would be good for the coin which will be good for everybody . right ? it  is a win-win situation... so, let's just wait  

Win-Win is not how you should describe this situation
Pages: « 1 ... 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 [353] 354 355 356 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: