May 04, 2024, 02:37:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: .
. - 0 (0%)
. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 ... 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 [345] 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LIBERTYCOIN][XLB] v1.0.3.0 | X11 | 100% POS | No IPO | No Premine |  (Read 359751 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
kurzwell

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 05:27:23 PM

One of the not so much mentioned things libertycoin can use is being accepted as payment at online merchant sites. This could be directly by them or through a service like coinpayments. things like this and the muticoin tipping ap on Facebook give a real purpose to the coins beside just saving them or trading on exchanges. Any help, ideas, in this area would be greatly appreciated.

I will be trying to get Libertycoin added to coinpayments service as well and the multicoin tipping ap.

Ding, ding, ding!  Thank you!  Having a good technical solution is very important and I'm hoping the new leadership group can get us there, but it is also very important to move the coin into daily use and not just a toy for day trading.  Libertycoin needs both solid technical quality and promotion towards public usage to survive long term.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
shogun47

Activity: 1764
Merit: 554

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 07:43:53 PM

barabbas = IE or IE sock puppet. He wants EI back. barabbas = troll

I will use Khazoo's words again:

We regret our ongoing troll infestation.
Please bear with us as we starve them of attention
Remember: DON"T FEED THE TROLLS

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Emily Dickinson

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 07:49:27 PM

This post is quite lively
 Cry
shogun47

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 08:39:56 PM

And that, as stated before, speaks volumes to everyone, so I will add nothing, except repeating that IE will probably won't touch anything here with a 10 feet pole... but, as early as yesterday, this very same Shogun, on IRC, was wishing for IE to return and praised his previous and current actions profusely in front of Gatti and several others. On IRC. That tells you what kind of an individual this guy is... wow.

Dont twist my words troll. it was I said he was a good marketer and i still do. i said it was possible to consider having him market it. That is true but not very likely. But by no means is it a wish. You brought up IE as always and I said nothing is out of consideration if it helps the coin. I have always said the IE did a great job marketing and that his BC baggage brought him down. Read my earlier posts. I did not wish him to return and  take over and all the things you/he desire. I give credit where it is do. Whatever bad crap IE has done it doesn't take from the fact he can and does market stuff well.

That said

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████▀███▄▄████████████
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
shogun47

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 10:01:01 PM

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████▀███▄▄████████████
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
shogun47

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 01:24:02 AM

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████▀███▄▄████████████
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Khazoo

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 06:59:00 AM

I'm seeing some positive changes.  That's good.  Really good.

Try harder not to engage.  The threat of being ignored enrages trolls.  Do not call them trolls.  Do not recognize or acknowledge them in any way.  Pretend they do not exist and eventually they will not.

Lets say troll A stops talking to the leadership entirely (because it's no fun) and just insists on engaging with the other Egos who can't help themselves.  They will go back and forth until they are exhausted and bitter.  They will become very troll-like themselves and be hostile and short-tempered (a path you might already find sympathetic).   This is why you must always be the grown-up professionals. 

I recommend using a press release type format to dispel rumours.  That way you do not acknowledge or engage with enemies who feed on that.  You just make a public service announcement to anyone who might care.  This stuff is incredibly small potatoes  Seriously.  Look at this press release for a corporation that lost billions, lost lives, and lost enormous amounts of their product in the ocean.   http://www.bp.com/en/global/corporate/gulf-of-mexico-restoration/deepwater-horizon-accident-and-response.html

Do you see them getting all dramatic, having public meltdowns and pointing fingers?  That might all be there underneath, but for the confidence of the public and the authorities you must at least appear professional.

Example:

Troll B thinks up a particularly insidious lie.  It doesn't matter what, only that it gains traction with the hot heads he has been fighting with for X amount of time. 

Do not directly engage.  Do not mention this Troll B person.  Do not mention unrelated or past issues. Do this:

Hello,

In regards to the false information that is currently circulating, we'd like to take a moment to clarify a few things:
  • X is completely false
  • Y is the actual situation
  • Z is the action being taken

We understand how important this is to the community and deeply regret any confusion this has caused.

Thank You

Libertycoin Team

Try not to copy that verbatim.  Remember you are not doing it for the sake of Troll B but for the people who he might have upset.  Always you should be calm and in control and a statement like that can help.
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 07:48:54 AM

Let's see if it works...

Hello,

In regards to the land-grabbing take-over attempt perpetrated by a group of "investors" with minimal stake in Libertycoin, I'd like to take a moment to clarify a few things:

-- These guys, the lot of them, have no idea, no plan, no strategy and no knowledge or experience whatsoever. They don't have money either. They simply
    expect the community to pay for the work or real devs of which they know not a single one. They are in talks with a "Bitsta" who, apparently, is capable
    of creating the new wallets that would be needed for the hardfork the intended take-over will require. That's the bulk of their "assets" to try and get
    this coin back on track... and they want to stick you with the bill, of course.

-- I encourage the community to evaluate who these guys are and what they bring to the table as well as the fact that they were the enablers of the scam
    perpetrated by Templar77/Carlos R. Torres Ferguson when he was meant to be ousted on May 29th with the full support of the entire (and much bigger)
    community.

-- Furthermore, I encourage the community, those with large stakes in Libertycoin, to come forward and set a team of knowledgeable parties to take over the
    coin, assign tasks to those qualified to carry them over and return Libertycoin to its former glory and prospects through an educated plan, the required
    strategy and the budget and ability to see them through rather than let the gang that couldn't shoot straight destroy the very few remains of what once
    was a great project.     
Khazoo

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 09:21:48 AM

See?  The Press Release is a powerful and effective tool.

Good luck.   
zuyfg888

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 01:25:18 PM

All three of the new coins are live on CoinRecycler now. That means LibertyCoin (XLB), CloakCoin (CLOAK), and CryptCoin (CRYPT) can each be recycled for MAST or be used for anonymous transactions with MAST Smiley

Don't forget that we still have DogeCoin (DOGE) and WhiteCoin (WC) on CoinRecycler too!

http://recycle.mastcoin.com/
coinspredator

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 05:05:16 PM

Let's see if it works...

Hello,

In regards to the land-grabbing take-over attempt perpetrated by a group of "investors" with minimal stake in Libertycoin, I'd like to take a moment to clarify a few things:

-- These guys, the lot of them, have no idea, no plan, no strategy and no knowledge or experience whatsoever. They don't have money either. They simply
    expect the community to pay for the work or real devs of which they know not a single one. They are in talks with a "Bitsta" who, apparently, is capable
    of creating the new wallets that would be needed for the hardfork the intended take-over will require. That's the bulk of their "assets" to try and get
    this coin back on track... and they want to stick you with the bill, of course.

-- I encourage the community to evaluate who these guys are and what they bring to the table as well as the fact that they were the enablers of the scam
    perpetrated by Templar77/Carlos R. Torres Ferguson when he was meant to be ousted on May 29th with the full support of the entire (and much bigger)
    community.

-- Furthermore, I encourage the community, those with large stakes in Libertycoin, to come forward and set a team of knowledgeable parties to take over the
    coin, assign tasks to those qualified to carry them over and return Libertycoin to its former glory and prospects through an educated plan, the required
    strategy and the budget and ability to see them through rather than let the gang that couldn't shoot straight destroy the very few remains of what once
    was a great project.     

Barrabas, I'm already getting bored with your bullshit here, I can not understand what is your problem, as you can see I already publicly offered my financial aid to help this coin and no one is forcing you or any other person to give us some money, I do not particularly need to be here wasting my time trying to explain to you that XLB has no chance to survive and becoming a decent coin in command templar, if you're a smart guy just check out all the coins created by it later abandoned to die.

I really do not wasting my time here if I did not believe in the potential of Libertycoin, Shogun, Gatti and I are trying to give a decent destination for this coin and honestly we did not need more of your cheap FUD here, and so little of your money, if necessary I'll going alone to finance all the features that we want to implement on Libertycoin because I have a lot of money for that.

Barrabas if you are willing to help us, you are welcome, but looks me that you are interested in FUD and trolling here, Dude go buy your fucking coins pink coin, and let this community follow his path in peace. If you do not do this I will be forced to tell you Fuck off MTF, because I think you want to hear this words.
mdtspain
Legendary

Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 05:29:59 PM

hmmmm....what happend to:

shogun47

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 05:35:12 PM
Last edit: June 22, 2014, 05:52:51 PM by shogun47

A little update:

1.) Bitsta has reported good progress on wallet and ano feature. On track for tuesday.

2.) I've made arrangements with an Android wallet dev and am finishing up the details with him to make a Libertycoin Android wallet.

3.) I've contacted the the support person at coinpayments.net and have Libertycoin on the list of coins for consideration to add on their platform. Still discussing ways to get this done sooner with them.

4.) I've have talked (still talking too) with the developer for the multi-coin tipping ap for Facebook regarding Libertycoin as an added coin for that app. It may be added by the end of the month.

5.) Polzki has offered to webmaster and will begin work on a new Libertycoin website. He starts on it on Monday.

Items 2, 3, and 4 are all part of the plan to get Libertycoin a real life use as a full purpose as a currency.  Those items and adding merchants to accept Libertycoin as a payment will facilitate the coins use as a currency. It is a main goal.

Adding value added features to Libertycoin and its wallet is also a main goal. Things like the coinmixer, sms in wallet, exchange in wallet, higher pos payout %, New Libertycoin website and other things are those kind of things.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████▀███▄▄████████████
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
lionhead666

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 05:41:23 PM

A little update:

1.) Bitsta has reported good progress on wallet and ano feature. On track for tuesday.

2.) I've made arrangements with an Android wallet dev and am finishing up the details with him to make a Libertycoin Android wallet.

3.) I've contacted the the support person at coinpayments.net and have Libertycoin on the list of coins for consideration to add on their platform. Still discussing ways to get this done sooner with them.

4.) I've have talked (still talking too) with the developer for the multi-coin tipping ap for Facebook regarding Libertycoin as an added coin for that app. It may be added by the end of the month.

5.) Polzki has offered to webmaster and will begin work on a new Libertycoin website. He starts on it on Monday.

Items 2, 3, and 4 are all part of the plan to get Libertycoin a real life use full purpose as a currency.  Those items and adding merchants to accept Libertycoin as a payment will facilitate the coins use as a currency. It is a main goal.

Adding value added features to Libertycoin and its wallet is also goal. Things like the coinmixer, sms in wallet, exchange in wallet, higher pos payout %, New Libertycoin website and other things are those kind of things.

Good work!

The first useful post after tons of ego crap
schiavonxv

Activity: 770
Merit: 515

Guto Schiavon / FOXBIT

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2014, 06:49:51 PM

Good work man!

We still believe in LibertyCoin.

Let's SPAM on Twitter.

███████████   ▄▄███████▄▄    ▄█▄      ▄█▄   █████████▄▄   ████  ██████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████████████  ▀████▄  ▄████▀  ████▀▀▀▀████  ████  ▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀
████        ███████████████   ▀████████▀    ████    ▄███  ████       ████
█████████   ███████████████     ██████      ███████████   ████       ████
████▀▀▀▀▀   ███████████████   ▄████████▄    ████    ▀███  ████       ████
████        ▄█████████████  ▄████▀  ▀████▄  ████▄▄▄▄████  ████       ████
████      ▄███ ▀▀██████▀▀    ▀█▀      ▀█▀   █████████▀▀   ████       ████
         ▐███▌       ▄▄▄▄
         ▐█████▄▄▄███▀  ▀█▄
          ▀██████████▄▀▀▀▀█▄
            ▀█████▀▀
██
║║
║║
║║
██
██
██
║║
║║
║║
██
██
║║
║║
║║
██
██
██
║║
║║
║║
██

▄████████████████▄
███████████▀▀▀▀███
█████████▀     ███
█████████   ██████
███████        ███
█████████   ██████
█████████   ██████
▀████████   █████▀

█████████████████
████████▀██████████
████████   ▀███████
████████   ▄███████
████████▄██████████
 █████████████████
Khazoo

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 06:57:07 AM

A little update:

Items 2, 3, and 4 are all part of the plan to get Libertycoin a real life use as a full purpose as a currency.  Those items and adding merchants to accept Libertycoin as a payment will facilitate the coins use as a currency. It is a main goal.

Adding value added features to Libertycoin and its wallet is also a main goal. Things like the coinmixer, sms in wallet, exchange in wallet, higher pos payout %, New Libertycoin website and other things are those kind of things.

Progress!  This is what I like to see.  Well done.

I have to say that the 'exchange in wallet' is pretty interesting.  We have to keep the thing open for POS anyway why not make it something to play with in the meantime?  Why can't the wallet be more than a wallet?  Could I browse crypto news?  Could I buy ad space (wtih Libertycoin) specifically targeted to Libertycoin stakers and have it show up on their wallet?  Can I chat with other XLB Stakers?  Just thinking out loud here.  Innovations that are specific to XLB and no place else are going to be what grabs the headlines.
Khazoo

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 09:17:29 AM

http://youtu.be/M9srplWe_QQ

So good.  

Liberty.  That is what this coin is about.  Look at what a stupid Doge can do (no offence, I like Doge, such positive).  An internet meme can compete with Bitcoin itself.  Amazing really.

People have and will give their lives, fortunes and sacred honour for the right to Liberty.  Libertycoin can be our declaration of financial independence.  
hiburak

Activity: 1655
Merit: 600

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 10:07:13 AM

A little update:

Great! Thanks for the update.
Khazoo

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 10:29:15 AM

See what you get when you feed the troll?  It comes back for more.

I'll make this my job  Smiley

hotflame

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 10:37:05 AM

what is the matter of this coin ,the dev and the man
what about the future of thin coin
i am fud

Pages: « 1 ... 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 [345] 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: