May 04, 2024, 07:44:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: .
. - 0 (0%)
. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 ... 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 [348] 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LIBERTYCOIN][XLB] v1.0.3.0 | X11 | 100% POS | No IPO | No Premine |  (Read 359751 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Libertycoin (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2014, 10:55:00 AM

Any Future in this coin?

Lof of stuff coming. If you knew what I know, you would be laughing of people trying to attack XLB too.

I'm not interested in over hype things and pump & dumps like other coins are, so you probablly will see the results in less than 2 months.

If there are so many things coming and if you are serious about this coin, why don't you "share" some of these "great" things with the people that are interested in this coin.

How I see it now is that you left your coin to die. Then there where some people that didn't want it to die and they realised some things with there own money....now after 2 months, you start to appear again, attacking the people that at least tried to let the coin continue, by copying their wallet and anounce it on the OP page.

Because all of this, I don't believe that you have good intentions. The worst thing is that you don't allow the people with good intentions to rescue this coin.

OliverHardy

I have never seen a coin die. I compiled Tenebrix the other day and it is still functioning.

I will share the stuff when it is completed. I find pathetic announcing projects to hype the price. This forum is not important at all for the future of Libertycoin. This forum is plagued with poor people trying to make a quick buck, pump and dumpers, and so on.

"now after 2 months, you start to appear again" I have been here since the begining and I'm never gone for more than 3 days.

"by copying their wallet and anounce it on the OP page." I released that wallet on June 4th (a month ago), so unless you have invented time traveling I couldn't have copied them.

"Because all of this, I don't believe that you have good intentions." That's because you have a lot of common sense and you prefer to trust on a shady guy with no education (I can tell by the way he writes), before trusting a guy who fully disclosed his real name and identity.

GUTS | GET-Protocol ICO
smart-ticket protocol for events | live product with market traction!
BTC ANN | WEBSITE | BLOG | SANDBOX | WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Libertycoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2014, 11:20:17 AM

Right now, I don't trust people who hide behind a nickname here. I tried, but ended up collaborating with sociopaths (IE, Barabbas,... )

I have closed ranks and won't work with people who doesn't disclose his real identity or people I do not know in 'real' life.

GUTS | GET-Protocol ICO
Khazoo

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 11:36:37 AM

Any Future in this coin?

Lof of stuff coming. If you knew what I know, you would be laughing of people trying to attack XLB too.

I'm not interested in over hype things and pump & dumps like other coins are, so you probablly will see the results in less than 2 months.

If there are so many things coming and if you are serious about this coin, why don't you "share" some of these "great" things with the people that are interested in this coin.

How I see it now is that you left your coin to die. Then there where some people that didn't want it to die and they realised some things with there own money....now after 2 months, you start to appear again, attacking the people that at least tried to let the coin continue, by copying their wallet and anounce it on the OP page.

Because all of this, I don't believe that you have good intentions. The worst thing is that you don't allow the people with good intentions to rescue this coin.

OliverHardy

I have never seen a coin die. I compiled Tenebrix the other day and it is still functioning.

I will share the stuff when it is completed. I find pathetic announcing projects to hype the price. This forum is not important at all for the future of Libertycoin. This forum is plagued with poor people trying to make a quick buck, pump and dumpers, and so on.

"now after 2 months, you start to appear again" I have been here since the begining and I'm never gone for more than 3 days.

"by copying their wallet and anounce it on the OP page." I released that wallet on June 4th (a month ago), so unless you have invented time traveling I couldn't have copied them.

"Because all of this, I don't believe that you have good intentions." That's because you have a lot of common sense and you prefer to trust on a shady guy with no education (I can tell by the way he writes), before trusting a guy who fully disclosed his real name and identity.

I don't think you are even aware of yourself.  "This forum is plagued with poor people..."  What kind person talks like that?   Do they teach you about Liberty in your country?  Do you understand what it means?  Poor people are just people who are getting richer all the time, maybe richer than you someday.  Will you become their sheep and do their bidding then?

Then you say "you prefer to trust on a shady guy with no education (I can tell by the way he writes)".   Shocked There are grammar mistakes within that very statement.  You spelled beginning wrong.  You spelled announce wrong.  You don't even have to be any good at spelling because machines do all the spelling for you.  Never mind all the other bad grammar.  It's ridiculous.

Templar77/Libertycoin, you need to stop talking.  You can delete all of our posts but how are you going to know which of YOUR posts to delete?  You should not be talking to the community at all.  Maybe you have some skills at something I can't see but please for your sake and coin:  Just stop; Just go away.  You do not belong as lead dev or whatever you called it.  You do not add to the coin.  You take away from it.    
Libertycoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2014, 11:43:32 AM

Any Future in this coin?

OliverHardy

I don't think you are even aware of yourself.  "This forum is plagued with poor people..."  What kind person talks like that?   Do they teach you about Liberty in your country?  Do you understand what it means?  Poor people are just people who are getting richer all the time, maybe richer than you someday.  Will you become their sheep and do their bidding then?

Then you say "you prefer to trust on a shady guy with no education (I can tell by the way he writes)".   Shocked There are grammar mistakes within that very statement.  You spelled beginning wrong.  You spelled announce wrong.  You don't even have to be any good at spelling because machines do all the spelling for you.  Never mind all the other bad grammar.  It's ridiculous.

Templar77/Libertycoin, you need to stop talking.  You can delete all of our posts but how are you going to know which of YOUR posts to delete?  You should not be talking to the community at all.  Maybe you have some skills at something I can't see but please for your sake and coin:  Just stop; Just go away.  You do not belong as lead dev or whatever you called it.  You do not add to the coin.  You take away from it.    

Thanks for your opinion I wasn't talking about grammar tho, but as I mentioned above, I don't take into account the opinion of the following people:

-Accounts created less than 7 Months ago.
-People hidding behind their nickname

Besides, I started responding because some people begun lying about me.

Smiley

GUTS | GET-Protocol ICO
Stenull

Activity: 585
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 11:44:15 AM

Still no sign of my donated coins...  Undecided

1) I'm still waiting for you to give me an address to send the coins.
2) I sent back the donations to the address the coins were sent from, and I ANN that I was going to do that 1 week before, but you didn't told me that you sent them from an exchange.
3) I'm just going to send the coins to you again cause I'm cool but you are making me lose 0.1 BTC. I don't even know if your are not lying. I could ask you to sign the address to proof you own the coins. Just as a recommendation, next time send the coins from an address you own, so you can sign it.

I sent the coins back a long time ago:
https://blockchain.info/es/tx/66ba9b9ea3ef40ef23d6ff203f8613e9be00eb948b9f3e3e512ff3bb03f5ec14

Sorry, i'm a bit slow, i don't keep up on the ANN that much. Here's an addy you can send to
1JesFKUd21gW8haPtAFGjiMc2dPhwZFGQf

Change...is in the air.
You know why
Libertycoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2014, 11:46:58 AM

2) I sent back the donations to the address the coins were sent from, and I ANN that I was going to do that 1 week before, but you didn't told me that you sent them from an exchange.
3) I'm just going to send the coins to you again cause I'm cool but you are making me lose 0.1 BTC. I don't even know if your are not lying. I could ask you to sign the address to proof you own the coins. Just as a recommendation, next time send the coins from an address you own, so you can sign it.

https://blockchain.info/es/tx/66ba9b9ea3ef40ef23d6ff203f8613e9be00eb948b9f3e3e512ff3bb03f5ec14

Sorry, i'm a bit slow, i don't keep up on the ANN that much. Here's an addy you can send to

Sure, I'll do it, but how do I know you are telling the truth?

GUTS | GET-Protocol ICO
mdtspain
Legendary

Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 11:58:23 AM
Last edit: July 08, 2014, 07:03:25 PM by mdtspain

This is the proof of the active wallet from the Github.

It is changed 5 days ago, not like you say one month ago.
You copied (stole) the wallet and updated checkpoints.cpp to create the fork.

for your reference:     checkpoints.cpp    checkpoints    5 days ago
Stenull

Activity: 585

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 12:21:02 PM

Sure, I'll do it, but how do I know you are telling the truth?

I don't really know how to prove it...

Change...is in the air.
You know why
Libertycoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2014, 05:58:10 PM

templar77 aka Libertycoin lies. he released and pushed through a new wallet. I've talked to several exchanges including mintpal and they confirm they switched to his new wallet the last few days. Not june 4th a few days ago. More like july 4th. He can't have this coin so no one will. He crashed it with new check points causing orphans in both chains. It's dead now. How long before those exchanges suspend the coin? I don't hide behind accounts? Libertycoin = Templar77. Same guy who killed Grumpycoin. Well it's almost dead at 60 sats.

1) You can check Github. You can't cheat on Github. Wink
2) I don't need to copy anything from you. You probably paid for the wallet. I can do any updates myself. Did you forget I have a coin creation service? I create and mantain coins for people. Wink
3) I'm the developer, I do the official updates. You are just acting like a cartoon of IE. . Wink
4) You caused the fork, not me. That's what happens when people download third party wallets.
5) The fork is easy to fix, just download the Official Wallet.
6) Coins don't die because of the price.

GUTS | GET-Protocol ICO
shogun47

Activity: 1764
Merit: 554

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 08:49:59 PM
Last edit: July 09, 2014, 02:11:15 PM by shogun47

Actually you don't create the coins. LOLjosh does. You just PR them at best. Don't lie or not Admit it. It's a known fact. You do Troll and delete posts. If the coins value doesn't kill it as it goes to 1 or 2 sat what is the point of a coin (any kind) if it has no value. Trophy head on a wall?  Huh

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
HEISENAIR

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 03:37:11 PM

So who is LibertyCoin. Is it still Templar77?? (I've been out of the loop)
shogun47

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 04:12:12 PM

So who is LibertyCoin. Is it still Templar77?? (I've been out of the loop)

It is him.  He even says so in posts.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████▀███▄▄████████████
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
HEISENAIR

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 05:07:28 PM

Oh shame. He's not acted in a manner akin to someone wanting to invest in the coin. His behavior would indicate he has a massive ego and doesn't want to work with others (can't work with others)

Templar77, it would be nice if you did what's right for the coin and have a team of good people for this coin, but if you insist on being a child and it's "your toy" then you are a complete dick. It is NOT your toy. People, myself included have money invested, so it's as much ours as yours. You seem to want it all, and in the process have taken a coin to be less than a 1/20th of its previous value.

Please consider working with others and letting this coin grow.

shogun47

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 05:39:40 PM

More fallout from Templar77's actions.

The xlb multipool has switched to temps wallet. it will payout the recent shifts and then end support for XLB.  Undecided

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████▀███▄▄████████████
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
HEISENAIR

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 05:45:47 PM

More fallout from Templar77's actions.

The xlb multipool has switched to temps wallet. it will payout the recent shifts and then end support for XLB.  Undecided

Maybe this is the norm in Mexico...
CoinsDude

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 01:47:08 AM

Templar77 please provide an update on this coin & ur intentions with it. many people have alot of money invested in this coin & deserve to know what is going on with it.

btw: coins do die because of their price Sad
CoinsDude

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 02:04:24 AM

Templar77 - I would like to also know what coins you have been involved with both in the past (but no longer involved in) & are currently involved in?
shogun47

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 02:35:57 AM

Templar77 - I would like to also know what coins you have been involved with both in the past (but no longer involved in) & are currently involved in?

Grumpycoin is one he does with Tamplar77 name as dev. It was taken from him by community with a real fork. He still tries to keep it with the old fork. like this coin except the exchanges took side with the community.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████▀███▄▄████████████
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
coinspredator

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 05:27:25 AM

Congratulations Templar77, your baby now worth 1 SAT  Grin, you're killed the coin. LOL
caston

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2014, 07:32:00 AM

So the price is now 0.00000110. Good buy in time or is the fat lady singing?

bitcoin BTC: 1MikVUu1DauWB33T5diyforbQjTWJ9D4RF
bitcoin cash: 1JdkCGuW4LSgqYiM6QS7zTzAttD9MNAsiK

-updated 3rd December 2017
Pages: « 1 ... 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 [348] 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: