Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:00:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you like the new Uro logo?
Yes - 69 (54.3%)
No - 33 (26%)
I like the new and old ones equally - 8 (6.3%)
Undecided - 17 (13.4%)
Total Voters: 127

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 219 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][URO] A Real Long Term Currency: 1 Uro = 1 Metric Tonne Urea Fertilizer  (Read 247320 times)
true-asset (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Uro: 1 URO = 1 metric tonne of Urea N46 fertilizer

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 08:15:39 AM

Where is the github?

Where is the business plan you presented to:

Global NIER: Green Earth Systems Limited [http://gescommodity.com/]
India NIER: Urea Trading India Limited
China NIER: Crown Team Corporation Limited
South Africa NIER: CCL Pillay Group

Linux Source Code: https://github.com/uro-/uro

Uro: A Real Long Term Currency, 1 URO = 1 metric tonne of Urea N46 fertilizer[/url]
Urea N46 tracks gradual increases in energy and food prices over the long term.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
majeis

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 08:17:26 AM

raskul: Please present evidence that I am lying, or otherwise stop you defamation. Everything I have written on this forum is true.

Please present evidence that you're not.

majeis: I can arrange for calls/emails/official correspondence letters from the heads of these companies - what would you like?

All of the above.

I'm still trying to wrap my head around the hilarious reality of all these companies going entirely bankrupt at the hands of a few cryptominers if you actually are doing this.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
BTC  ◉PLAY  ◉XMR  ◉DOGE  ◉STRAT  ◉ETH  ◉GRC  ◉LTC  ◉DASH  ◉PPC
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄        █████
▄██████████████████████████▄      █████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ████     ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██
████ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ████ ▄██████▄
████████████████████████████ ████████
███████▀            ▀███████ ▀██████▀
█████▀                ▀█████
▀██████████████████████████▀
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
DICE           
BLACKJACK
PLINKO       
VIDEO POKER
ROULETTE     
LOTTO            
raskul

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 08:18:02 AM

I don't understand, you want to create a digital asset for the exchange of this urine, i mean, urea. Why are you allowing any nerd with a computer to farm it? shouldn't this asset be given to those that already have urea?

I think I'm missing something key here.

If someone mines for 3 minutes and happens to find a block... they now own the equivelant of 12 metric tonnes of urea?

are you effin kidding me?

Can you explain your reasoning behind this distribution? why isn't the block reward like .000001 metric tonnes?
and if these are to be used by the urea industry to trade urea, why are these being given out to cryptocurrency miners?

How do urea holders/traders benefit from this system? Won't they first have to BUY the URO from crypto miners just so they can trade in urea?

I understand the need for a distributed urea market. But why are you just giving these coins away if they are to be backed by a metric ton of this shit?

essentially, by linking Uro to Urea, all that is being done is that Urea is being devalued, because of the reasons you point out.

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
cryptos

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 08:18:57 AM

many farmers being ripped off on a massive scale
is exactly the reason you will not be able to sell this to farmers.

those grubby paper things that farmers like to stash in their wallets.
is exactly the reason it will fail.

Hahahaha...you are hilarous raskul...i love it!
TheMightyX

Activity: 350

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 08:20:06 AM

raskul: Please present evidence that I am lying, or otherwise stop you defamation. Everything I have written on this forum is true.

majeis: I can arrange for calls/emails/official correspondence letters from the heads of these companies - what would you like?

All of the above.

I have to second the fact that its not for us to prove anything.

It is you who is making the claims.
true-asset (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 08:21:23 AM

I don't understand, you want to create a digital asset for the exchange of this urine, i mean, urea. Why are you allowing any nerd with a computer to farm it? shouldn't this asset be given to those that already have urea?

If someone mines for 3 minutes and happens to find a block... they now own the equivelant of 12 metric tonnes of urea?

Can you explain your reasoning behind this distribution? why isn't the block reward like .000001 metric tonnes?
and if these are to be used by the urea industry to trade urea, why are these being given out to cryptocurrency miners?

How do urea holders/traders benefit from this system? Won't they first have to BUY the URO from crypto miners just so they can trade in urea?

I understand the need for a distributed urea market. But why are you just giving these coins away if they are to be backed by a metric ton of this shit?

essentially, by linking Uro to Urea, all that is being done is that Urea is being devalued, because of the reasons you point out.

But Urea has real value as a fertilizer - you are forgetting this crucial point.

Uro: A Real Long Term Currency, 1 URO = 1 metric tonne of Urea N46 fertilizer[/url]
majeis

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 08:23:01 AM

But Urea has real value as a fertilizer - you are forgetting this crucial point.

But by linking Urea to URO (which by being on an exchange dictates its current value) in some kind of official capacity, you're devaluing Urea - you are forgetting this crucial point.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
DICE           
BLACKJACK
PLINKO       
VIDEO POKER
ROULETTE     
LOTTO            
Ezravdb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 506

Trphy.io

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 08:25:59 AM

This is a weird scam of it all was made up lol

An IPO is more lucrative  Cheesy

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
kyle589

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 08:26:41 AM

But by linking Urea to URO (which by being on an exchange dictates its current value) in some kind of official capacity, you're devaluing Urea - you are forgetting this crucial point.

Well you cant exchange uro for urea yet. If he proves all he says he has done and this all goes thru do you honestly think those prices will stay where they are at? Honestly? If the day comes where a farmer is willing to pay 200 a Uro so he can buy Urea the price on a crypto exchange will be where its at now?
majeis

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 08:31:29 AM

Well you cant exchange uro for urea yet. If he proves all he says he has done and this all goes thru do you honestly think those prices will stay where they are at? Honestly? If the day comes where a farmer is willing to pay 200 a Uro so he can buy Urea the price on a crypto exchange will be where its at now?

If the day comes where people will pay $10,000 for Random Object X, do you think the price of Random Object X will be where it's at now?

See how meaningless that sounds now?

That's all stupid, mindless speculation. Please contribute to this conversation instead of whistling with your head in the clouds.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
DICE           
BLACKJACK
PLINKO       
VIDEO POKER
ROULETTE     
LOTTO            
true-asset (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 08:31:50 AM

All of the above.

I'm still trying to wrap my head around the hilarious reality of all these companies going entirely bankrupt at the hands of a few cryptominers if you actually are doing this.

Its been done and nobody is going bankrupt. 1 million metric tons is less then 3% of the yearly sales in Urea these companies do. India alone imports over 2 billion tons of Urea per year and Green Earth Systems is one of the official suppliers to the Indian government via IPL (India itself produces several billion tonnes of Urea each year). Why do you think they invest over 1.6 Billion USD in just one Urea factory. This is a massive industry responsible for 50% of world food production.

There is a reason why Uro is starting with 1 million units - precisely to limit potential losses in the short term - the members of the Uro Foundation are perfectly able to handle this kind of (for them) drop in the ocean quantity of Urea.

true-asset (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 08:33:50 AM

In a few months farmers will not need to go to a cryptocurrency exchange to buy Uro - an increasing network of fertilizer wholesalers will act as points of sale for Uro.

cryptos

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 08:35:10 AM

Let me tell you what business plan is in basic form since "true-asset" has not.

Create a market and value for an alt-coin "URO" by trying to be the next Blackcoin, DarkCoin or whatever, that is above
value of 1MT of UREA and has a stable value for like a year or likely much more.

Then and only then, will suppliers of UREA even consider looking at URO. 

Getting pig farmer to use URO a whole different story.  Interesting concept though.  I thought it was a joke at first...

Kind of reminds me about the IPO for renting houses for BTC, no idea if that one still exists.

If OP actually had a business plan that he presented and sold to actual businesses as claims....it would be posted.

If I called any of these companies, I am quite sure they would say...URO?  BTC? 

Good effort though...gonna have to try a lot harder, most here have seen a lot...
Ezravdb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 506

Trphy.io

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 08:36:48 AM

All of the above.

Its been done and nobody is going bankrupt. 1 million metric tons is less then 3% of the yearly sales in Urea these companies do. India alone imports over 2 billion tons of Urea per year and Green Earth Systems is one of the official suppliers to the Indian government via IPL (India itself produces several billion tonnes of Urea each year). Why do you think they invest over 1.6 Billion USD in just one Urea factory. This is a massive industry responsible for 50% of world food production.

There is a reason why Uro is starting with 1 million units - precisely to limit potential losses in the short term - the members of the Uro Foundation are perfectly able to handle this kind of (for them) drop in the ocean quantity of Urea.

This is the only reason I am giving this the benefit of the doubt imo.

I work in the bio-industry and I know the massive volume of production in these segments.

This would just be a test for fun for them to see how it works out

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
majeis

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 08:37:05 AM

All of the above.

This post does not include calls/emails/official correspondence letters from the heads of these companies.

Please respond with those instead of random statistics.

If you think statistics are enough to convince anyone, I can gladly link you to the OP of the DuckDuckCoin thread.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
DICE           
BLACKJACK
PLINKO       
VIDEO POKER
ROULETTE     
LOTTO            
cryptos

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 08:39:13 AM

Should have done this as an IPO...might have been able to sell that... Roll Eyes

These altcoins are a conman and scammers fantasy world.  How to separate fools from their money on a global scale.
No more hustling on street corners, knocking on doors, endless phone calls.  Altcoins are PARADISE.
true-asset (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 08:43:01 AM

All of the above.

This post does not include calls/emails/official correspondence letters from the heads of these companies.

If you think statistics are enough to convince anyone, I can gladly link you to the OP of the DuckDuckCoin thread.

This Friday, the Uro Protocol (which the four companies have agreed to) will be be publicly released. Next Monday the Uro Protocol will be signed and ratified by all parties. For now that's is all we are announcing - as promised last Friday.

raskul

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 08:45:14 AM

http://FACEPALM that we even need to point these things out.

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
majeis

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 08:46:10 AM

All of the above.

This Friday, the Uro Protocol (which the four companies have agreed to) will be be publicly released. Next Monday the Uro Protocol will be signed and ratified by all parties. For now that's is all we are announcing - as promised last Friday.

Please respond with those instead of repeating yourself.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
DICE           
BLACKJACK
PLINKO       
VIDEO POKER
ROULETTE     
LOTTO            
cryptos

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 08:46:20 AM

Lets see the business plan you presented to them

Lets see evidence they agreed to anything
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 219 »
  Print  

Jump to: