Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:10:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you like the new Uro logo?
Yes - 69 (54.3%)
No - 33 (26%)
I like the new and old ones equally - 8 (6.3%)
Undecided - 17 (13.4%)
Total Voters: 127

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 219 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][URO] A Real Long Term Currency: 1 Uro = 1 Metric Tonne Urea Fertilizer  (Read 247320 times)
raskul

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 08:48:54 AM

Should have done this as an IPO...might have been able to sell that... Roll Eyes

These altcoins are a conman and scammers fantasy world.  How to separate fools from their money on a global scale.
No more hustling on street corners, knocking on doors, endless phone calls.  Altcoins are PARADISE.

and a perfect method for money laundering.

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
true-asset (OP)

Activity: 252

Uro: 1 URO = 1 metric tonne of Urea N46 fertilizer

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 08:53:04 AM

I don't understand, you want to create a digital asset for the exchange of this urine, i mean, urea. Why are you allowing any nerd with a computer to farm it? shouldn't this asset be given to those that already have urea?

I think I'm missing something key here.

If someone mines for 3 minutes and happens to find a block... they now own the equivelant of 12 metric tonnes of urea?

are you effin kidding me?

Can you explain your reasoning behind this distribution? why isn't the block reward like .000001 metric tonnes?
and if these are to be used by the urea industry to trade urea, why are these being given out to cryptocurrency miners?

How do urea holders/traders benefit from this system? Won't they first have to BUY the URO from crypto miners just so they can trade in urea?

I understand the need for a distributed urea market. But why are you just giving these coins away if they are to be backed by a metric ton of this shit?

Can you explain your reasoning behind this distribution? why isn't the block reward like .000001 metric tonnes? Why isn't it 0.0000001 kg? We made the choice because we feel it is the simplest and best amount
why are these being given out to cryptocurrency miners? Miners are being paid to run the network - just like Bitcoin - which is worth $650 USD
How do urea holders/traders benefit from this system? Won't they first have to BUY the URO from crypto miners just so they can trade in urea? Amongst many other advantages, Uro allows the Uro Foundation to donate Urea to the really needy farmers - without the problems of misspending on other goods if they granted cash - or Urea disappearing in the middle of the supply chain to corrupt officials

Uro: A Real Long Term Currency, 1 URO = 1 metric tonne of Urea N46 fertilizer[/url]
Urea N46 tracks gradual increases in energy and food prices over the long term.
raskul

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 08:54:39 AM

I don't understand, you want to create a digital asset for the exchange of this urine, i mean, urea. Why are you allowing any nerd with a computer to farm it? shouldn't this asset be given to those that already have urea?

If someone mines for 3 minutes and happens to find a block... they now own the equivelant of 12 metric tonnes of urea?

Can you explain your reasoning behind this distribution? why isn't the block reward like .000001 metric tonnes?
and if these are to be used by the urea industry to trade urea, why are these being given out to cryptocurrency miners?

How do urea holders/traders benefit from this system? Won't they first have to BUY the URO from crypto miners just so they can trade in urea?

I understand the need for a distributed urea market. But why are you just giving these coins away if they are to be backed by a metric ton of this shit?

Can you explain your reasoning behind this distribution? why isn't the block reward like .000001 metric tonnes? Why isn't it 0.0000001 kg? We made the choice because we feel it is the simplest and best amount
why are these being given out to cryptocurrency miners? Miners are being paid to run the network - just like Bitcoin - which is worth $650 USD
How do urea holders/traders benefit from this system? Won't they first have to BUY the URO from crypto miners just so they can trade in urea? Amongst many other advantages, Uro allows the Uro Foundation to donate Urea to the really needy farmers - without the problems of misspending on other goods if they granted cash - or Urea disappearing in the middle of the supply chain to corrupt officials

oh deary me.

first you compare the value of Uro to pigshit, then you compare it to Bitcoin.

you are living in lala land. i'm sorry to be so blunt.

majeis

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 08:56:54 AM

This post does not include calls/emails/official correspondence letters from the heads of these companies.

Please respond with those instead of going into bat-shit crazy territory.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
BTC  ◉PLAY  ◉XMR  ◉DOGE  ◉STRAT  ◉ETH  ◉GRC  ◉LTC  ◉DASH  ◉PPC
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄        █████
▄██████████████████████████▄      █████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ████     ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██
████ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ████ ▄██████▄
████████████████████████████ ████████
███████▀            ▀███████ ▀██████▀
█████▀                ▀█████
▀██████████████████████████▀
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
DICE           
BLACKJACK
PLINKO       
VIDEO POKER
ROULETTE     
LOTTO            
raskul

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 08:58:40 AM

This post does not include calls/emails/official correspondence letters from the heads of these companies.

i've a feeling you're not going to get that.  Cheesy

cryptos

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 09:03:24 AM

raskul, you have made this thread very entertaining to read thanks  Grin

and "true-asset," good luck with your market-making efforts for "URO"

peace out.
true-asset (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 09:05:45 AM

Press Releases will be made by the member companies themselves on Monday (09/06/2014) at the ratification of the Urea Protocol.

Uro: A Real Long Term Currency, 1 URO = 1 metric tonne of Urea N46 fertilizer[/url]
true-asset (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 09:06:52 AM

Press Releases will be made by the member companies themselves on Monday (09/06/2014) at the ratification of the Urea Protocol.

majeis

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 09:07:24 AM

raskul: Please present evidence that I am lying, or otherwise stop you defamation. Everything I have written on this forum is true.

Please present evidence that you're not.

majeis: I can arrange for calls/emails/official correspondence letters from the heads of these companies - what would you like?

Please respond with those instead of backpedaling.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
DICE           
BLACKJACK
PLINKO       
VIDEO POKER
ROULETTE     
LOTTO            
true-asset (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 09:19:53 AM

After calming down, I've realized that a phone call or letter or email will not ultimately satisfy the nick picking needs of raskul et al. Press Releases are the most official and indisputable way of proving everything is genuine. The press releases will be made next Monday on the official company web sites and other official company channels. For now there is no further point to discussing this issue of proof. The issue will have to settled next Monday.

majeis

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 09:21:47 AM
Last edit: June 02, 2014, 09:39:34 AM by majeis

After calming down, I've realized that a phone call or letter or email will not ultimately satisfy the nick picking needs of raskul et al. Press Releases are the most official and indisputable way of proving everything is genuine. The press releases will be made next Monday on the official company web sites and other official company channels. For now there is no further point to discussing this issue of proof. The issue will have to settled next Monday.

It'll satisfy me somewhat. Go ahead and post it.

Also, please tell us why someone who represents the forefront of a project backed by an international conglomeration of companies doesn't have any basic PR skills.

Did they read all your typo's and hear your broken English on the phone, then suddenly they unanimously said, "This is the guy. <All the board members shake their heads in agreement.> Let's all collectively risk a large percentage of our entire operation (and also not act on the potential early gains in the market) because this is a totally legitimate enterprise."

That's how it went down, right?

And press releases don't mean shit.

http://blogs.reuters.com/jackshafer/2012/11/28/fake-press-releases-are-a-public-service/

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
DICE           
BLACKJACK
PLINKO       
VIDEO POKER
ROULETTE     
LOTTO            
TheMightyX

Activity: 350

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 10:03:18 AM

Is it possible were being a bit too hard on this guy?

I don't think so, baptism by fire and all that.

But I do have to wonder if he really deserves it.

I appreciate that hes at least trying to do something new.
majeis

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 10:07:11 AM

If he didn't deserve it, he'd have spent every last dollar he has in addition to taking out loans in order to have 1000x profits.

So would the four companies involved.

The market indicates otherwise.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
DICE           
BLACKJACK
PLINKO       
VIDEO POKER
ROULETTE     
LOTTO            
Ezravdb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 506

Trphy.io

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 10:12:55 AM

If he didn't deserve it, he'd have spent every last dollar he has in addition to taking out loans in order to have 1000x profits.

What's your problem man

Just wait until friday/monday and don't buy it

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
majeis

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 10:15:56 AM

What's your problem man

Just wait until friday/monday and don't buy it

This is a discussion. The OP isn't answering questions. Do you have any further questions?

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
DICE           
BLACKJACK
PLINKO       
VIDEO POKER
ROULETTE     
LOTTO            
raskul

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 10:17:47 AM

[ANN][URO][X11][BITTREX] Long Term Currency Backed by 1 Million Tonnes of Urea

powerless to stop toy exchanges listing Uro, but more than happy to promote the price as they have it.
car crash waiting to happen.

Ezravdb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 506

Trphy.io

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 10:21:41 AM

powerless to stop toy exchanges listing Uro, but more than happy to promote the price as they have it.

There is no premine so who would crash the market?

there are only 120K coins mined

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
majeis

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 10:23:38 AM

I think he meant something more along the lines of the negative connotations that a "car crash" embodies rather than the comparison to a market crash.

Maybe "train wreck" is a better term to use?

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
DICE           
BLACKJACK
PLINKO       
VIDEO POKER
ROULETTE     
LOTTO            
raskul

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 10:24:41 AM

i'm going along the thinking of the OP - 'it's not a typical crypto' - it's a massive multi-million-dollar business venture  Roll Eyes
not just a price crash, a real, proper fucking car crash train wreck (yes) for anyone who invests in it expecting 1Uno = 1MT of Urea.

it just not gonna happen.

AlfaONE

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 11:44:14 AM

i'm going along the thinking of the OP - 'it's not a typical crypto' - it's a massive multi-million-dollar business venture  Roll Eyes
not just a price crash, a real, proper fucking car crash train wreck (yes) for anyone who invests in it expecting 1Uno = 1MT of Urea.

it just not gonna happen.

I have been involved with some commodity traders prior, they are the real big shit...lets just hope the Dev. has great MF connection...

"Together we stand for a fairness and truth"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 219 »
  Print  

Jump to: