Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:56:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 [834] 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 ... 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355397 times)
MAD945

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 10:42:42 AM

Bagholders, be ready to face MONTHS of (way) under 10k or be quite miserable.

Can I hold you to that statement, Barbie?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 04:11:40 PM

Can I hold you to that statement, Barbie?

Hold away Maddie, hold away.
libertynow

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2014, 04:22:22 PM

Its too long to wait... besides other circumstances.

The Ethereum investors are already lamenting having invested and a lot of yhem would want to take their money back already... imagina whats gonna happen in 3-4 months... here everyone and his aunt knows the chances of vrc going lower, maybe significantly, outstrip the possibilities of going ANY higher by 9 to 1 or more, in the next few months... All the money in crypto is going to BRO and other new interesting projects... simply there's no money left to buh vrc... even if there were a good reason to do it.

BRO?  You're joking right?  Just in case you're not, I'll restate what you're saying for BRO.  Anybody looking to make a lot of money in BRO is going to be really disappointed.  It won't be MONTHS away, it'll be NEVER away.

In case you haven't noticed the crypto trend.  All anyone ever does now is copy the last guy's text, hire a real good graphic designer to make a beautiful new interesting graphic describing how wonderful their coin is, and then pump.  After that initial push with all glitter and a shitty wallet, people start realizing how bad it is.  Then they make tons of promises that things will get better soon so they can get the rest of their sells in before the complete collapse.  After the collapse starts, they're never heard from again.  Sometimes, they will come back to make more promises in case they weren't able to unload all "xyz" coin during the pump. RINSE AND REPEAT.

I've been on the fence about you in the past, Barb, but after that ridiculous promotion of the next SHIT coin, you are permanently entered into my ignore list.  Not that I go here to troll world much anyways.  The new forums here are much better: http://www.vericoinforums.com

Liquid Tech, Asset #17750387231635486778, http://www.liquidtech.info
Stratobitz
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 05:06:16 PM

Large buy walls, 2 of them propping up price. Hmmmm

Strato
libertynow

Activity: 145

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2014, 05:40:40 PM

Large buy walls, 2 of them propping up price. Hmmmm

Strato

What do you think Strato?  Time for a pump?

Liquid Tech, Asset #17750387231635486778, http://www.liquidtech.info
noflex

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Crypto trader

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 05:50:49 PM

The price is gonna dump first, dump very hard. Watch.
altcoinUK

Activity: 784

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 09:12:24 PM

Personally, I'm pretty disappointed to see that we might not even break 13k after SuperNET has invested his 100BTC. By all means he did the right thing in throwing his buy order (semi)low on the books and letting the ones who decided to fold come to him. I wasn't expecting him to just carelessly fill buy orders all the way up to 20k.

On the same note - I was definitely hoping we'd see some more action than a bounce from 9k up to 12k and then back to 9 again... Maybe on the next 100BTC ;0

Welcome to the club of disappointed bagholders. Now perhaps you can understand why people who bought into this coin at 40k-50k - when Nosker and Effect were making the hype about crypto history, worldwide media events, etc. with the scammer Wizrig - being disappointed here. I got into VRC when the price was 17K, but I still disappointed about the lack of progress and fully sympathize with the mislead investors who believed the promises of the Devs/Wizrig scam-combo around 40-50k.

Having said that, I am not entirely blaming the devs - except that they should never ever associate with the scammer Wizrig and since that at least they could work to make up that scam -, but clearly this is not a good time for alt crypto investment at all, so even if the devs would be the most talented and hard working professionals, probably that wouldn't matter much in this difficult market.
yoshiwatusi

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 11:42:00 PM

Personally, I'm pretty disappointed to see that we might not even break 13k after SuperNET has invested his 100BTC. By all means he did the right thing in throwing his buy order (semi)low on the books and letting the ones who decided to fold come to him. I wasn't expecting him to just carelessly fill buy orders all the way up to 20k.

On the same note - I was definitely hoping we'd see some more action than a bounce from 9k up to 12k and then back to 9 again... Maybe on the next 100BTC ;0

Welcome to the club of disappointed bagholders. Now perhaps you can understand why people who bought into this coin at 40k-50k - when Nosker and Effect were making the hype about crypto history, worldwide media events, etc. with the scammer Wizrig - being disappointed here. I got into VRC when the price was 17K, but I still disappointed about the lack of progress and fully sympathize with the mislead investors who believed the promises of the Devs/Wizrig scam-combo around 40-50k.

Having said that, I am not entirely blaming the devs - except that they should never ever associate with the scammer Wizrig and since that at least they could work to make up that scam -, but clearly this is not a good time for alt crypto investment at all, so even if the devs would be the most talented and hard working professionals, probably that wouldn't matter much in this difficult market.

no matter what the devs said, i never liked wizrig.. from the first hangout i've seen him
Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 12:08:57 AM
Last edit: October 22, 2014, 02:13:59 AM by Kevondo

“VeriCoin , SuperNET and SNRN

With VeriCoin’s status as a Core Coin in SuperNET all but certain it’s a dynamic time for the VRC Community.  As much as it will remain the same coin, it’s inevitable there will be changes. VRCRadio is embracing the challenge these changes will create.

Lootz’s  expertise enabled  VRCRadio  to recover from a downward spiral caused by technical issues and provider ineptitude. However, the realities of the real world made it clear that for broadcasting to continue a source of revenue had to found.

The launch of the revamped  VRCRadio features a complete rebranding of the upgraded Website as http://www.VeriCoinRadio.com . This new web presence is under the umbrella of SuperNetRadioNetwork (SNRN).

With  “Flagship” station www.supernetadio.com providing 24/7 programming, all Supernet related  Coins, Assets, and Entities will recieve access to an individualised  website containing  a LIVE!  broadcasting platform,  "On Demand"  Replays of previous SuperNET Radio presentations, as well as Google+, Twitter, and FaceBook associations.   As SuperNET expands, any addition, inclusion, and implementation to SuperNET will spawn a corresponding full featured SNRN affiliate.

For the immediate present I will continue with VeriCoinRadio as well as broadcasting SuperNET related news. In the VERI near future Links will be appearing announcing SNRN with particulars on how it works and what it encompasses. The short version is, an asset, SNRN, has been created on the NXT Asset Exchange and upon issuance will trade on the open market as a dividend paying financial instrument.

The creation of SNRN will ensure a continuing webwide media presence for VeriCoin across multiple platforms.

VeriCoin and the VRC Community have reinvigorated my daily doings. With a special mention to “Effects’’ for his patient help with my wallet in the early days and his ever present support for VRCRadio I want to say thank you. I’m looking forward to a continuing relationship with VeriCoin as I continue along lifes’ paths.
altcoinUK

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 11:38:43 AM
Last edit: October 22, 2014, 02:05:15 PM by altcoinUK

no matter what the devs said, i never liked wizrig.. from the first hangout i've seen him

It says a lot about the devs that they sat at one table with the scammer Wizrig and presented him as a team member when they were talking about making crypto history in the first hangout. That's all right, everyone makes mistakes and lets assume the devs couldn't see through on Wizrig, that's fine we got over it, but which is most concerns me is that the new supreme cheerleader that Jay Jay guy still keep talks in high regard about the crypto-history maker, worldwide VRC party organizer, scammer Wizrig. Really, that's the new VRC community leader who still think Wizrig was beneficial for this coin?

It clearly indicates that Jay Jay, the new vericoin community leader is in the same league as his friend Wizrig is. I saw yesterday that Jay Jay tweeted, that right now the price is low because it is accumulating phase, i.e people are very busy in buying VRC. Scammers would say anything to get 1-2 BTC from uninformed people (they hope from new investors). Right now the mantra is that VRC is in accumulating phase. It does not make sense economically nor logically nor factually, but they still spread the scam to trick people into this stagnating and failing operation. Jay Jay topped his usual BS of "very big things happening behind the closed doors" with a new BS that this is the accumulating phase.

Someone should tell that Jay Jay guy in your new super wonderful forum a) stop spreading BS, it does not do any good for the coin b) if he promoted himself to community leader then act with integrity. One scammer, his friend Wizrig was enough for this operation, we don't need another one.
TheLEFTIST^LEGiON^

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 04:01:22 PM

Positive. I know who dumped and he did so for a good reason. (So James gets his coins etc.)

He's long term VeriCoin supporter and has PLENTY left. Smiley

*Still wish it was Kleineapp... smh

All is well. :cool:

another shady deal that has happened behind closed doors that has hurt the price of vrc, just in order to provide a cheaper entry point for jl777s 100 btc and make him happy b/c hes been stringng this vericoin corecoin deal along like a carrot on a stick....

how many iffy deals is that now??  wiz? moohlah? wheres coinsis and veribank?? they run with the money too?

it looks to some out here that jay jay has just been spamming twitter looking for more sketchy ppl to make deals with..

http://i60.tinypic.com/33aru9x.jpg

and lol at kevando selling out to be supernet spokesperson...

and lol at everyone falling for this scheme to make nxt not worthless to the few tht hodl the majority of all the nxt out there.

but seems jl's here to stay and free to trade amoungst himself now that he has cemented his way into the market....

had such high hopes for vericoin....

oh well....

ScottAllyn

Activity: 236

¿ʇɐɥʍ

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2014, 04:29:51 PM

It clearly indicates that Jay Jay, the new vericoin community leader is in the same league as his friend Wizrig is. I saw yesterday that Jay Jay tweeted, that right now the price is low because it is accumulating phase, i.e people are very busy in buying VRC. Scammers would say anything to get 1-2 BTC from uninformed people (they hope from new investors). Right now the mantra is that VRC is in accumulating phase. It does not make sense economically nor logically nor factually, but they still spread the scam to trick people into this stagnating and failing operation. Jay Jay topped his usual BS of "very big things happening behind the closed doors" with a new BS that this is the accumulating phase.

Someone should tell that Jay Jay guy in your new super wonderful forum a) stop spreading BS, it does not do any good for the coin b) if he promoted himself to community leader then act with integrity. One scammer, his friend Wizrig was enough for this operation, we don't need another one.

I don't see any tweets by Jay Jay from yesterday (or even any time recently) where he says that the price is low because "it's in an accumulating phase". Nor do I see ANYONE pushing that as the "VeriCoin mantra". From what I can see, only a single soul has tweeted ANYTHING about accumulation in the past three+ weeks.

What you saw was Jay Jay replying to a tweet by @kunachii that mentioned accumulation. He quoted the original tweet in his reply and added "Loading up." to the end. How incredibly... unremarkable.

What I DO see is you twisting the facts and putting words into people's mouths. You're starting to look more and more like a US Tabloid "Journalist"; they have more interest in sensationalism than the actual facts and just love to slap exaggerated labels on people. Surely you can state your case without resorting to such spectacle?

Ignored User Cleanup Script - Completely hide ignored users!
VeryVeriViral

Activity: 69

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2014, 04:54:14 PM

Positive. I know who dumped and he did so for a good reason. (So James gets his coins etc.)

He's long term VeriCoin supporter and has PLENTY left. Smiley

*Still wish it was Kleineapp... smh

All is well. :cool:

another shady deal that has happened behind closed doors that has hurt the price of vrc, just in order to provide a cheaper entry point for jl777s 100 btc and make him happy b/c hes been stringng this vericoin corecoin deal along like a carrot on a stick....

how many iffy deals is that now??  wiz? moohlah? wheres coinsis and veribank?? they run with the money too?

it looks to some out here that jay jay has just been spamming twitter looking for more sketchy ppl to make deals with..

and lol at kevando selling out to be supernet spokesperson...

and lol at everyone falling for this scheme to make nxt not worthless to the few tht hodl the majority of all the nxt out there.

but seems jl's here to stay and free to trade amoungst himself now that he has cemented his way into the market....

had such high hopes for vericoin....

oh well....

1. There is no "shady" deal. Someone on IRC... who I do NOT HAVE TO name... told me that he dumped into James Buy Wall on purpose so that James can get his coins that he needed to reach 10%. This dude has PLENTY of $VRC left to help when we reach price targets.

2. You have something to say... say it to my face. Melbourne, Florida. I am THE farthest thing from a "scammer" there is. Don't EVER spread BS about me. EVER. If so... come see me in person and handle whatever issues you have with me like a man. I will not tolerate anyone spreading nonsense about VeriCoin, the Devs and especially myself. We're all legit. We're all NOT hiding behind the screen. We're trying to do our best to make this thing happen. If you're in... stay in. If not... gtfo and leave us alone.

3. Wizrig is also NOT a "scammer". Actually quite the opposite. He has been "scammed" by numerous Devs outside of VeriCoin - who simply UP and LEFT him. He invested in VeriCoin with the best intentions and still holds VeriCoin today. Yes... he wasn't the right choice as a "face" for the coin and yes... he has a certain personality that doesn't jibe well with everyone... BUT aside from that... that is THE ONLY negative thing you can say about the guy.

4. Kind of disappointed in you Brooks. You have my actual phone #. Call me. Point blank.

AltCoinUK - I tried to figure things out with you on Twitter but you repeatedly ignored me. Refer to #2.
Barabbas - I don't even know wth you're always talking about.

I don't understand you guys. We have transparent Developers, excellent tech and features, great branding, a solid community - yet you're trying to find ways to undermine everything we do. We're NOT scammers but we're also not PERFECT.

We are fucking trying. So either bail or STEP UP and help out.

Jay Jay
@VeriCoin + @VeriumReserve
Online Media/Marketing
yoshiwatusi

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 05:08:23 PM

It says a lot about the devs that they sat at one table with the scammer Wizrig and presented him as a team member when they were talking about making crypto history in the first hangout. That's all right, everyone makes mistakes and lets assume the devs couldn't see through on Wizrig, that's fine we got over it, but which is most concerns me is that the new supreme cheerleader that Jay Jay guy still keep talks in high regard about the crypto-history maker, worldwide VRC party organizer, scammer Wizrig. Really, that's the new VRC community leader who still think Wizrig was beneficial for this coin?

my gut tells me the devs are not scammers, maybe just naive then or because they have good intentions, they can only see the good in people; how you think of yourself is how you see the world
altcoinUK

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 06:54:53 PM

I will not tolerate anyone spreading nonsense about VeriCoin, the Devs and especially myself ... gtfo and leave us alone ... Wizrig is also NOT a "scammer".

AltCoinUK - I tried to figure things out with you on Twitter but you repeatedly ignored me. Refer to #2.

If you are unable post in a civil manner then leave this thread. Since you left from here with your vulgar brigade to have the cheerleader party at your wonderful new forums, the conversation is civil, polite and constructive here. Don't bring back your vulgar language, the "gtfo" remarks, lack of civility and your offending posts. All right my boy?

I couldn't care less what you tolerate. In this forum we say what we want to say and we point out facts here. Watch the first hangout and listen what Wizrig said (while the devs presented him as a team member), what he promised he will do for this coin and community, and then you will understand why he is a scammer, why many investors feel completely mislead by what was presented in that hangout. As I said, it would be completely irrelevant, what happened has happened, but when you continue your hype making lies about large background operations, big development activities behind closed doors, accumulating buy ins, then it is quite clear why you are so understanding and supportive with the scammer Wizrig. With this attitude you are not a great leader, so better if you assign yourself a more quiet role like water boy or window cleaning task to serve this coin - but certainly don't provide us with directions here.
VeryVeriViral

Activity: 69

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2014, 09:02:17 PM

I will not tolerate anyone spreading nonsense about VeriCoin, the Devs and especially myself ... gtfo and leave us alone ... Wizrig is also NOT a "scammer".

If you are unable post in a civil manner then leave this thread. Since you left from here with your vulgar brigade to have the cheerleader party at your wonderful new forums, the conversation is civil, polite and constructive here. Don't bring back your vulgar language, the "gtfo" remarks, lack of civility and your offending posts. All right my boy?

I couldn't care less what you tolerate. In this forum we say what we want to say and we point out facts here. Watch the first hangout and listen what Wizrig said (while the devs presented him as a team member), what he promised he will do for this coin and community, and then you will understand why he is a scammer, why many investors feel completely mislead by what was presented in that hangout. As I said, it would be completely irrelevant, what happened has happened, but when you continue your hype making lies about large background operations, big development activities behind closed doors, accumulating buy ins, then it is quite clear why you are so understanding and supportive with the scammer Wizrig. With this attitude you are not a great leader, so better if you assign yourself a more quiet role like water boy or window cleaning task to serve this coin - but certainly don't provide us with directions here.

They warned me about your ignorance. It's... almost... poetic. Poetically irritating.

You're conjuring up some weird shit in your peanut sized brain to FUD the coin that you "hold" - which is OBVIOUSLY "brilliant" btw.

Why are we even STILL TALKING about Wizrig??? All he does is HOLD some coin - THAT'S LITERALLY IT. He holds NO "special" position in VeriCoin - he just invested in it.

- Yes Wiz wanted to throw a VeriCoin party in Miami. They had it in NYC instead because... the Devs are located in... New Jersey. (You okay with that?)
- He did want to bring the coin to Hispanic community etc but it was a greater endeavor than he anticipated. (Reasonable enough?)
- He did NOT "scam" anyone. I don't even KNOW what that means. He didn't follow through on some of the things he wanted to do. (That's NOT a scam.)
- He has his own coin now. Why are you STILL going on and on about him? He literally "holds" the coin... the same way that you or I "hold" the coin.

There is nothing going on "behind closed doors" EXCEPT for us attempting to strike up conversations with legitimate people and services that would benefit VeriCoin.
And no... we're not going to make any knee jerk announcements before any deals are done.
*We've made those mistakes before... won't happen again.

As far as the past goes... any type of partnerships that we've attempted to forge with others were done so with THE BEST INTENTIONS for the coin and community.

CoinSis wanted $15000 - but we can work a better deal with SuperNET's solution. (Or possibly some other company.)
And Moolah TOOK US ALL FOR A RIDE! Everyone. You, me... everyone. Including Pat and Doug. We are NOT happy with him/them Alex/Ryan... whatever they are.

So no... I won't tolerate your bullshit or fantastical stories that you love to bring up. This isn't a movie.
This is semi-analogous to a start up business- only there is no "true" hierarchy so it's tough to call it a business or a company.

This is about 3 down-to-Earth Developers who happen to have written some REALLY good code.
Otherwise they're normal dudes and live "normal" lives.

This is also about a community that supports the IDEA of what VeriCoin can do - with the right people and the right partnerships - over the long term.

We're trying to turn this franchise around and people like you... will stop at nothing to tear us down.

I DON'T know if we'll be the next "BitCoin" - but we are damn sure going to give it a try.

And if you're not part of the solution... you're part of the problem.

So get on the team... or gtfo. Really.

*It's easy to show support and pound your chest when you're on top... it's how you react when things don't go as planned that defines your character over the long term.

www.VeriCoinForums.com - Please register and let's get on with the show already.

Jay Jay
@VeriCoin + @VeriumReserve
Online Media/Marketing
Isokoira

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 09:15:32 PM

Ok, I will ask again.   What are you trying to get out of this?  We all know you are a bag holder like the rest of us but how is what you are constantly going on and on about helping the coin and community?  If you could please just answer this very basic question.  We all would like to know. 
Isokoira

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 09:20:29 PM

Totally agree, but hey aren't we just cheerleaders??   Grin
Alisho

Activity: 206

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 09:27:05 PM

did James already began to help VRC? IS there coming anything?
Isokoira

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 09:28:49 PM

did James already began to help VRC? IS there coming anything?

Find out all you need to know in the new forums

https://www.vericoinforums.com/

Pages: « 1 ... 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 [834] 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 ... 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: