Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:53:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 [840] 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 ... 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355397 times)
trdiablo

Activity: 540
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 08:18:15 PM
Last edit: October 26, 2014, 08:33:42 PM by trdiablo

So whats going on with this coin besides the fights on this thread?

It looks like price is being pushed towards the 23 BTC wall at 8000. If some people can be so kind to panic sell into that wall I am sure we will see an epic pump soon after that  Lips sealed

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ereborltc

Activity: 966

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 09:04:37 PM

AltcoinUK your so sad and pathetic you obviously have no brain in your head... @effects its nice your trying to be civil with these trolls that jump on any and every opportunity to criticize any mistakes (moolah only mistake..period..which has nothing to do with vrc)but no need to, your just fuelling their fire Wink

Everytime this pathetic troll posts anything ,its so cringeworthy i lmao every time without fail...." incorporate good ideas and valuable suggestions from intelligent and experienced users like Barabbas, Monsieur Lupin, Kleineapp, etc" BAHAHAHHAHHAHAHA and you want to be taken seriously?! You think your smart because you called the moolah fiasco?! BAHHA your one of the 4 embarrassments in this thread! OK?

When everyone in a community is telling you your pathetic or no one agrees with you besides the same 3 butthurt trolls , i think u need to reassess your head Wink
YOU are not a community member your a troll! know your place just like I'm a cheerleader Wink Have you made a profile on the new forums or are you boycotting because you must stick to your own criticism... that forum is a much better place to speak with the community and discuss your so called "great ideas" .

Why don't u start a barabbas coin together? That should be perfect since u guys have all the answers! Im sure that coin will just rise and keep rising Wink OK? LOL

Anyway carry on with your work i enjoy watching u cry everyday ! Never seen people as butthurt as you and barabbas....monsieur lupin and kieinapp well at least they have lives and don't write books every single day repeating themselves but they are just as butthurt as u my friend Wink

You had numerous opportunities to exit vericoin, but you don't cause you love it Wink

p.s.
btw effects doesn't know me and I'm sure doesn't appreciate how i speak to u trolls , but I enjoy trolling trolls Wink but obviously since your always uninformed and blab wtv BS u can that comes to mind in your little peabrain ...you wouldn't know that since all u know is bct...OK? LOL

Aye barabbas...OK? lulz

Yes i love using winks emoticon lol learnt that in cheerleading class Wink

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
ereborltc

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 09:09:10 PM

For anyone who thinks that decentralized cloud storage is not something that will be either beneficial or lucrative to the ones who get in on the ground floor first, you are certainly mislead.  This is coming from an IT professional, lots of opportunity here.  Anyone who thinks otherwise is severely mislead and or doesn't know crap about technology and what the future of it will be like.  Everything is going cloud you dumb asses.  Check out storj.io.  They are on the ground floor already.  No response needed.  Thanks for the entertainment.
+1
Their reason for bashing decentralized cloud storage is that "illegal things can be stored and thats bad! thats not vrc!!"  BUT THEn HE WANTS A DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE!!! lololol what an oxymoron ! Always revealing their cards and motives Wink ...Well can't expect trolls to be too bright.

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
lootz
Legendary

Activity: 806
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 10:31:59 PM

My point about anon was, that it was voted out (i did not say i wanted anon added)  , this cloud seems much worse to me.
What the hell are you talking about ?
The Datacenter i was talking about is how u would provide quality of service.
So you are saying you need a datacenter to create good QoS to something that is not even out yet ? Really ?
All those sharing apps u mention how many of those pay u actual money to share?
Once again it is not even out yet, could be 0 could be thousands.
They would be the internet providers that your stealing money from.
Holy Shit really ? You don't pay for your bandwidth ? Those billion dollar companys ? Is that who you are worried will not get a cut?
I know you might think stealing  a few pennies from that big company is not so bad i disagree.
Cry us a river, great now we know you care more about these big corporations then yourself.
It completly taints vrc by providing such a service.
Everytime you open your mouth you taint VRC

and clearly the market agrees with me or i with it.
ROFL how is this clear? Markets are all down, oh wait yes the market agrees with little you. When Whitney Houston sings do you think all the songs are about you also ?

Spam more  "anti" fud blabla , instead of explaining to me and everyone else still holding this coin why this isnt true.
Why what isnt true ? I am also a VRC holder, I have no idea what you are saying

Saying VRC did well past month is simply not true we got a little supernet bump and now we are down where it was before.
Many of us dont care about the price, INNOVATION is doing well... yes. Price is down so what. What coin is not down. If you are swing trading do not cry about your loss, because 1 year from now IF the price flys up THEN WHAT ?

The coin is doing great, I see the developers working hard regularly. Stop your silly FUD because if you did hold VRC you would be asking more relevant questions like "How does it work... I am interested" or "How will the bandwidth work" actually if you were truly a vrc holder you would not even be here you would be with all of us in https://www.vericoinforums.com.
lootz
Legendary

Activity: 806

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 10:41:05 PM

@doug What would I want to buy in a decentralized market place ? hmmm Cloud storage, domain names, memberships to anon sites (Whole new opportunity for people to sell stuff), organic homade food,  and many some special brownies Wink. This is just to start.
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 11:05:56 PM
Last edit: October 27, 2014, 04:20:24 AM by criptix

@doug What would I want to buy in a decentralized market place ? hmmm Cloud storage, domain names, memberships to anon sites (Whole new opportunity for people to sell stuff), organic homade food,  and many some special brownies Wink. This is just to start.

exactly - supernet will provide a decentralized exchange for everyone and with openbasar and other projects it wont be hard to include a decentralized marketplace into supernet for every coin. and has freemarket as a decentralized marketplace

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 03:38:49 AM

You see UK what a little bit of ego-stroking will get you? It will also work on Nosker, believe me... Dave, he just doesn't give a crap... but would appreciate any ego-stroking also... human nature, of course.

Well, at least you have got him to admit, once again, that we are going in circles here at VRC, meaning nowhere. Because, sorry UK but you are ALSO wrong, regarding the exchange. And the marketplace. As I have stated before many times, digital currencies are, by design, companions of FIAT as currencies. Apple is launching one, that will be effective, very effective, but it is pegged to FIAT. It won't happen to digital currencies in a very long time (and then only in isolated cases, i.e.: Overstock.com), because there's not enough advantage in them to justify the risk it currently involves such acceptance. And, when it does, it will be Bitcoin, not VRC nor any other alt. Now, as a tradeable storage of value, the alt world is coming to a crashing end altogether very qyuickly due to the staggering amount of scams, mostly. And because enough risk -and reward- is already provided by bitcoin itself. No need for the other crap that bring very little in anything at all to the table. But, if VRC is to survive and play a minimal part in the future of these currencies, it will be as a currency, NOT as a business. There are already, and have been for a while, a lot of "businesses" around the digital currencies. All of them failed. There's the E-bay equivalent, has been around for a while (not just one, several, Unbrakable coin has been trying to get action in his own for months already: failed). Xbot recently tried and failed miserably to get people to exchange shit over twitter and its chinese equivalent... Fact is that any exchange digital currencies users want to have, they can have it already using available tools and currencies... as well as escrow services. You want to sell anything, post it here or in several other threads or forums and you will get people interested (one in 100 legit, by the way, don't forget this is the territory of scammers). Those REALLY interested, agree on a price, set an escrow and close the deal. Very few do. That's the extent of what an "exchange" with digital currencies will ever imply, associated with a specific currency or not. The Cannabis recent p&d will show you, again, that even for the "high crowd", there's just no way on Earth for it to work. Not even on "medicinal stuff".

No need to mention again the absurd idea of a "decentralized cloud storage" business associated with VRC or any other digital currency. Everyone with any common sense, already has all the info they want to use.

But, UK, ego-stroking or not, you are not going to be invited to the Xmas party if you keep mentioning me man. You know the mantra, don't you? I could be Jesus Christ himself, for real, not a "barabbas" handle and still whatever I propose, no matter how incredibly opportune it might be, is a no-no by definition... and because, you know, I call a dog ... well a dog. A stooge, a stooge. Or a headless hen, a headless hen. And that, you know, takes all the merit away from any and all ideas, so don't waste your time... You do know what kind of people you are dealing with here. In the devs AND in the choirboys. Remember the guy in Minnesota and the fair? well, there you have it. And that one actually did something, imagine the other ones... Man, do not waste your time, really. Not worth it at all.

Now, as everyone knows, I was the first on these boards to support and push for James to join VRC. The effect was immediate and the price doubled in hours. Of course it did not last, among other things because it wasn't clear what if anything he was going to deliver for VRC in 6 months and also, let's be perfectly honest here, because the drought has reached digital currencies territory and the beginning of the end announced for alts. BOTH factors, not just one. Even the people that enthusiastically threw money at the Ethereum project will more than gladly get their BTC -devalued and all- back if the could now that they realize they will have it locked for many, months, perhaps years. It's another reality, quite different, from the reality that we were facing when James came in to VRC. Mind you, I still support James being part of VRC, not because I have any solid reason for it beyond the fact that, without him, we are back to square one -and not Summer anymore, so the kids are back in school-, meaning we have what we have, with all its enormous shortcomings, and we are never going to have anything better tech-wise, so James is, at the very least, a hope, a (remote) possibility of something more.

That said, the shine has gone. The "magic" is no longer. I don't know if anyone has bothered to check it but a look at the last 30 days behavior of James' main "assets", the Supernet, NXTVentures and JD777 HODL, will show you with no margin for doubt as to how the shine has gone. Considering that VRC has lost half its value since James propelled it to 17k ever so briefly, VRC is not doing that much worse than his other assets... which puts pretty much in question how much of an assets, really, the association is. Once again, not taking any position on this, just bringing the facts and reality up for consideration.

Anyway, I thought the choirboys would just play in their patio as they were so much complaining about the noise in this one, but, of course, what's shit will always stink and here they come again and again to keep on shitting in this one that is what they always did and wanted to do. It's tiresome. And not worth any efforts, really.

And, like I said, bringing me up here, UK, will not get you in on the Xmas party at Nosker's... actually, it will bring you to give him yet another opportunity to throw you out from it. Oh how he loves to do that... you know,  never in his life he was given such a chance so it is fulfilling a lifetime ungranted desire, don't take it personally...
jd1959

Activity: 529
Merit: 505

I'm on drugs, what's your excuse?

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 03:47:41 AM

Ummmmm Xmas party!!!

Jon  Shocked

dICO Disguised Instant Cash Out
drkman

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 04:18:53 AM
Last edit: October 27, 2014, 04:36:33 AM by drkman

While the bloom is off the this current rose for all the virtual currencies as of late,  I do find it rather interesting that Dogecoin is still valued at over 27 times more than Vericoin and Litecoin is still priced at a whopping 144X premium over Vericoin.  So on a comparative basis, VRC would be considered an extreme value stock from fund manager's perspective.  Only time will tell if those ratios hold or move towards the mean in the future; but probability would dictate that of the surviving alt coins, in the future there would be a regression to the mean which would benefit VRC with future money flowing into the still productive low priced currencies and out of the comparably expensive currencies.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 04:33:45 AM

While the bloom is off the this current rose for all the virtual currencies as of late,  I do find it rather interesting that Dogecoin is still valued at over 27 times more than Vericoin and Litecoin is still priced at a whopping 144X premium over Vericoin.  So on a comparative basis, VRC would be considered an extreme value stock from fund manager's perspective.  Only time will tell if those ratios hold or move towards the mean in the future; but probability would dictate that of the surviving alt coins, in the future there would be a regression to the mean which would benefit VRC with future money flowing into the still productive low priced currencies and out of the comparably expensive alt currencies.

Would it be perhaps because those two are just CURRENCIES and with no intention whatsoever to ever become "businesses" or "assets"?

Just a thought.
drkman

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 04:54:30 AM

While the bloom is off the this current rose for all the virtual currencies as of late,  I do find it rather interesting that Dogecoin is still valued at over 27 times more than Vericoin and Litecoin is still priced at a whopping 144X premium over Vericoin.  So on a comparative basis, VRC would be considered an extreme value stock from fund manager's perspective.  Only time will tell if those ratios hold or move towards the mean in the future; but probability would dictate that of the surviving alt coins, in the future there would be a regression to the mean which would benefit VRC with future money flowing into the still productive low priced currencies and out of the comparably expensive alt currencies.

Would it be perhaps because those two are just CURRENCIES and with no intention whatsoever to ever become "businesses" or "assets"?

Just a thought.
Perhaps, but I don't think it matters if you call it currency or assets.  What I believe matters is that the market currently is (potentially incorrectly) pricing in a 27X greater odds of Dogecoin succeeding and 144X greater odds of Litecoin succeeding compared to Vericoin when the reality is their respective fates are actually strongly linked together or highly correlated and given that, it is only the old inertia of money that still maintains these extreme premiums.  We've already seen some of that old inertia money begin to bleed off of Litecoin and Dogecoin and of the coins that make it into 2015 I hope we see that trend continue.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 05:26:39 AM

While the bloom is off the this current rose for all the virtual currencies as of late,  I do find it rather interesting that Dogecoin is still valued at over 27 times more than Vericoin and Litecoin is still priced at a whopping 144X premium over Vericoin.  So on a comparative basis, VRC would be considered an extreme value stock from fund manager's perspective.  Only time will tell if those ratios hold or move towards the mean in the future; but probability would dictate that of the surviving alt coins, in the future there would be a regression to the mean which would benefit VRC with future money flowing into the still productive low priced currencies and out of the comparably expensive alt currencies.

Just a thought.
Perhaps, but I don't think it matters if you call it currency or assets.  What I believe matters is that the market currently is (potentially incorrectly) pricing in a 27X greater odds of Dogecoin succeeding and 144X greater odds of Litecoin succeeding compared to Vericoin when the reality is their respective fates are actually strongly linked together or highly correlated and given that, it is only the old inertia of money that still maintains these extreme premiums.  We've already seen some of that old inertia money begin to bleed off of Litecoin and Dogecoin and of the coins that make it into 2015 I hope we see that trend continue.

It isn't a matter of semantics or "call it"; it is what it is. Both Litecoin and Dogecoin are only, strictly, currencies. No pretension of owning or becoming "assets", just alternative currencies. Presently, Vericoin is going in the direction of becoming a business (in decentralized cloud storage, no less) and the market is saying, clearly, unambiguously, "no, there's no future in that for VRC". Therefore the discrepancy in valuation.

There are other factors, of course but I submit of less importance: Both are much more established currencies and with much stronger communities behind them, while VRC is one of many "new kids on the block" that, on its own, has reached already "point of saturation", so to speak.
setup

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 06:07:42 AM
Last edit: October 27, 2014, 07:02:28 AM by setup

@Barabbas

Is it your buy wall at around 8000? Were you the guy who bought about 70 BTC of VRC in the last weeks? You are trying so desperately to talk the price down, it must be you. If not, you get paid for writing books in here. If both is wrong, someone else invested about 100 BTC. Sorry, but all of this gives me more confidence in VRC than you could destroy with your negativity.

https://litebit.eu/registration/de/3337ouEH2M/
Add a VRC banner to your Website & support VERICOIN
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 07:06:13 AM

@Barabbas

Is it your buy wall at around 8000? Were you the guy who bought about 70 BTC of VRC in the last weeks? You are trying so desperately to talk the price down, it must be you. If not, you get paid for writing books in here. If both is wrong, someone else invested about 100 BTC. Sorry, but all of this gives me more confidence in VRC than you could destroy with your negativity.

I a much, much, much smaller player than that. And I am not talking the price down at all or being negative, I am posting clear realities and very educated points of view.

It is my understanding -but could be wrong- that James invested around 100 BTC in VRC around 10 and 12K, so you must be talking about those.

Oh and I believe you will feel way more comfortable down the corridor, on the right, at the new forums. They are a bit more optimistic over there...

ereborltc

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 07:50:28 AM

The 20 btc buy at 8k is either left over from james 100btc investment or its from btcarchitect or archcoin..but of course it can be anyone Wink

Hey barabbas how is your BRO investment going? Heard they are switching to POS...

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 08:24:56 AM

My point about anon was, that it was voted out (i did not say i wanted anon added)  , this cloud seems much worse to me.
So you are saying you need a datacenter to create good QoS to something that is not even out yet ? Really ?
Holy Shit really ? You don't pay for your bandwidth ? Those billion dollar companys ? Is that who you are worried will not get a cut?
I know you might think stealing  a few pennies from that big company is not so bad i disagree.
Cry us a river, great now we know you care more about these big corporations then yourself.

ROFL how is this clear? Markets are all down, oh wait yes the market agrees with little you. When Whitney Houston sings do you think all the songs are about you also ?

Spam more  "anti" fud blabla , instead of explaining to me and everyone else still holding this coin why this isnt true.

Saying VRC did well past month is simply not true we got a little supernet bump and now we are down where it was before.
Many of us dont care about the price, INNOVATION is doing well... yes. Price is down so what. What coin is not down. If you are swing trading do not cry about your loss, because 1 year from now IF the price flys up THEN WHAT ?

The coin is doing great, I see the developers working hard regularly. Stop your silly FUD because if you did hold VRC you would be asking more relevant questions like "How does it work... I am interested" or "How will the bandwidth work" actually if you were truly a vrc holder you would not even be here you would be with all of us in https://www.vericoinforums.com.

again u just attack without answering intentionally misreading everything because u dont have the answers and come back with this BLa .. if u think im  a FUdder there must not be many people on your side ..
well Gl .. ill leave this thread sell of the few btc of vrc i got left .. because i dont need this shit ,,
ah well at least u didnt just start screaming faggot faggot like ur buddies did last time ,, gl im out .

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
ereborltc

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 09:14:15 AM

again u just attack without answering intentionally misreading everything because u dont have the answers and come back with this BLa .. if u think im  a FUdder there must not be many people on your side ..
well Gl .. ill leave this thread sell of the few btc of vrc i got left .. because i dont need this shit ,,
ah well at least u didnt just start screaming faggot faggot like ur buddies did last time ,, gl im out .

ciao Wink
1 troll down 3 to go Smiley

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
setup

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 10:10:08 AM

Spam more  "anti" fud blabla , instead of explaining to me and everyone else still holding this coin why this isnt true.

again u just attack without answering intentionally misreading everything because u dont have the answers and come back with this BLa .. if u think im  a FUdder there must not be many people on your side ..

ciao Wink

To get rid of the other 3 will be harder I think

A VRC

https://litebit.eu/registration/de/3337ouEH2M/
Add a VRC banner to your Website & support VERICOIN
ereborltc

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 10:24:33 AM

Spam more  "anti" fud blabla , instead of explaining to me and everyone else still holding this coin why this isnt true.

again u just attack without answering intentionally misreading everything because u dont have the answers and come back with this BLa .. if u think im  a FUdder there must not be many people on your side ..

ciao Wink

To get rid of the other 3 will be harder I think

A VRC
hahah definitely Wink

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
altcoinUK

Activity: 784

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 12:05:35 PM
Last edit: October 27, 2014, 12:47:54 PM by altcoinUK

You see UK what a little bit of ego-stroking will get you? It will also work on Nosker, believe me... Dave, he just doesn't give a crap... but would appreciate any ego-stroking also... human nature, of course.

Well, at least you have got him to admit, once again, that we are going in circles here at VRC, meaning nowhere. Because, sorry UK but you are ALSO wrong, regarding the exchange. And the marketplace. As I have stated before many times, digital currencies are, by design, companions of FIAT as currencies. Apple is launching one, that will be effective, very effective, but it is pegged to FIAT. It won't happen to digital currencies in a very long time (and then only in isolated cases, i.e.: Overstock.com), because there's not enough advantage in them to justify the risk it currently involves such acceptance. And, when it does, it will be Bitcoin, not VRC nor any other alt. Now, as a tradeable storage of value, the alt world is coming to a crashing end altogether very qyuickly due to the staggering amount of scams, mostly. And because enough risk -and reward- is already provided by bitcoin itself. No need for the other crap that bring very little in anything at all to the table. But, if VRC is to survive and play a minimal part in the future of these currencies, it will be as a currency, NOT as a business. There are already, and have been for a while, a lot of "businesses" around the digital currencies. All of them failed. There's the E-bay equivalent, has been around for a while (not just one, several, Unbrakable coin has been trying to get action in his own for months already: failed). Xbot recently tried and failed miserably to get people to exchange shit over twitter and its chinese equivalent... Fact is that any exchange digital currencies users want to have, they can have it already using available tools and currencies... as well as escrow services. You want to sell anything, post it here or in several other threads or forums and you will get people interested (one in 100 legit, by the way, don't forget this is the territory of scammers). Those REALLY interested, agree on a price, set an escrow and close the deal. Very few do. That's the extent of what an "exchange" with digital currencies will ever imply, associated with a specific currency or not. The Cannabis recent p&d will show you, again, that even for the "high crowd", there's just no way on Earth for it to work. Not even on "medicinal stuff".

No need to mention again the absurd idea of a "decentralized cloud storage" business associated with VRC or any other digital currency. Everyone with any common sense, already has all the info they want to use.

But, UK, ego-stroking or not, you are not going to be invited to the Xmas party if you keep mentioning me man. You know the mantra, don't you? I could be Jesus Christ himself, for real, not a "barabbas" handle and still whatever I propose, no matter how incredibly opportune it might be, is a no-no by definition... and because, you know, I call a dog ... well a dog. A stooge, a stooge. Or a headless hen, a headless hen. And that, you know, takes all the merit away from any and all ideas, so don't waste your time... You do know what kind of people you are dealing with here. In the devs AND in the choirboys. Remember the guy in Minnesota and the fair? well, there you have it. And that one actually did something, imagine the other ones... Man, do not waste your time, really. Not worth it at all.

Now, as everyone knows, I was the first on these boards to support and push for James to join VRC. The effect was immediate and the price doubled in hours. Of course it did not last, among other things because it wasn't clear what if anything he was going to deliver for VRC in 6 months and also, let's be perfectly honest here, because the drought has reached digital currencies territory and the beginning of the end announced for alts. BOTH factors, not just one. Even the people that enthusiastically threw money at the Ethereum project will more than gladly get their BTC -devalued and all- back if the could now that they realize they will have it locked for many, months, perhaps years. It's another reality, quite different, from the reality that we were facing when James came in to VRC. Mind you, I still support James being part of VRC, not because I have any solid reason for it beyond the fact that, without him, we are back to square one -and not Summer anymore, so the kids are back in school-, meaning we have what we have, with all its enormous shortcomings, and we are never going to have anything better tech-wise, so James is, at the very least, a hope, a (remote) possibility of something more.

That said, the shine has gone. The "magic" is no longer. I don't know if anyone has bothered to check it but a look at the last 30 days behavior of James' main "assets", the Supernet, NXTVentures and JD777 HODL, will show you with no margin for doubt as to how the shine has gone. Considering that VRC has lost half its value since James propelled it to 17k ever so briefly, VRC is not doing that much worse than his other assets... which puts pretty much in question how much of an assets, really, the association is. Once again, not taking any position on this, just bringing the facts and reality up for consideration.

Anyway, I thought the choirboys would just play in their patio as they were so much complaining about the noise in this one, but, of course, what's shit will always stink and here they come again and again to keep on shitting in this one that is what they always did and wanted to do. It's tiresome. And not worth any efforts, really.

And, like I said, bringing me up here, UK, will not get you in on the Xmas party at Nosker's... actually, it will bring you to give him yet another opportunity to throw you out from it. Oh how he loves to do that... you know,  never in his life he was given such a chance so it is fulfilling a lifetime ungranted desire, don't take it personally...

The prospect of not having the opportunity to spend my Christmas with these fine gentlemen - like the Verileader who obsessed with dick eating or the 20 years old German boy above this post who despite his life organised around VRC never ever managed to add anything worthy to the discussion - is very depressing, that's for sure.

I agree with you on James, but I think it is better if VRC prepare for the time when James' project won't be around, which in my opinion will be a year time, to establish VRC as a currency with a novel technology, partly that's why I would push effort into the Blockchain 2 technology development.

As for the Blockchain 2 technology, just like I agreed with you on the viability of particular blockchain 2 features back in August, I fully agree now on the viability of features like decentralized exchange or market place. Yesterday (without going into details) I was referring to what we discussed here back in August: smart contracts, to build the contract handling capability into the blockchain to support Blockchain 2 features like exchange, market place, notary, autonomous companies, ATM, etc. I wouldn't expect much success from decentralized exchange or market place (yet), but I also have no doubt that these will be features of all wallets in a few years time. Until that, to demonstrate the contract technology either the exchange or market place are perfect use cases. The reason I am pushing this topic, because it seems to me that very influential technology professionals start to understand and embrace the concept of decentralized/smart contracts. Once people like the Linked in founder Reid Hoffman, visionaries and technology leaders, whom software had changed how we do business start saying that smart contracts will radically change our life, then I assume must be something in that technology. No wonder Ethereum could collect 25 million $ and that's only the start, they will collect a lot more from different sources, mainly from VCs. In my opinion concentrate on that area and start working on it could provide VRC with a life line.

Anyway, since the VRC team is not interested in your suggestion about the Bank vs. people theme, probably this failing operation is going down further and if basic business/marketing elements aren't in place there is no point to discuss technology.  
Pages: « 1 ... 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 [840] 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 ... 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: