Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:03:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 [210] 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CureCoin 2.0 is live - Mandatory Update is available now - DEC 2018  (Read 696200 times)
cygnusxi (OP)

Activity: 397
Merit: 251

CureCoin Lead Dev

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2017, 09:51:39 PM

Team Curecoin delivers over 25% of total 24H Avg PPD and as much as the 5 following best teams together Cool

+50% increase of PPD in the last one month...

Currently also holding 40 of the top 100 folders by 24 hour average  Smiley

Fold Proteins, earn cryptos! CureCoin. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=603757 MergeFold with FoldingCoin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=781352.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cygnusxi (OP)

Activity: 397
Merit: 251

CureCoin Lead Dev

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2017, 10:04:22 PM

From a post on the curecoin forum:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Times are changing in this internet ultra connected world, where everybody wants everything and wants it now.

Wire transfer and card payment, once regarded as innovative and reliable payment methods, are now slow and take up days to complete, and there is always the risk of fraud or identity theft.

We, at BelCloud Hosting Corporation, are a big fan of cryptocurrencies and we have been behind this movement from the start.

With instant, secure, anonymous and permanent transfers, they represent next-generation payments and maybe the currencies of the future.

Because we want cryptocurrencies to grow and become a bigger part of what people use on the internet to make payments, we are now accepting 30 new cryptocurrencies on all our websites.

You can now use CureCoin directly to purchase dedicated and hybrid servers, shared web hosting and VPS.

Because we believe in CureCoin, we are now offering a promotion for the following month:

Every product bought using CureCoin will get 50% discount for the first month if purchased until 20 July 2017. Just contact our support team through live-chat/ticket or e-mail with the link to this page and ask for the discount before you order. That’s all!

Our products are listed on the following websites:

Host.AG – Dedicated Servers and Complex Hosting Solutions

VPS.ag – VPS and Containers starting at 2 EURO per month

TrueHoster.com – Unlimited Web Hosting Solutions at 12 EURO per year.

Best regards,

BelCloud Hosting Corporation

Fold Proteins, earn cryptos! CureCoin. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=603757 MergeFold with FoldingCoin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=781352.0
yavuzc78

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 10:21:43 PM

From a post on the curecoin forum:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Times are changing in this internet ultra connected world, where everybody wants everything and wants it now.

Wire transfer and card payment, once regarded as innovative and reliable payment methods, are now slow and take up days to complete, and there is always the risk of fraud or identity theft.

We, at BelCloud Hosting Corporation, are a big fan of cryptocurrencies and we have been behind this movement from the start.

With instant, secure, anonymous and permanent transfers, they represent next-generation payments and maybe the currencies of the future.

Because we want cryptocurrencies to grow and become a bigger part of what people use on the internet to make payments, we are now accepting 30 new cryptocurrencies on all our websites.

You can now use CureCoin directly to purchase dedicated and hybrid servers, shared web hosting and VPS.

Because we believe in CureCoin, we are now offering a promotion for the following month:

Every product bought using CureCoin will get 50% discount for the first month if purchased until 20 July 2017. Just contact our support team through live-chat/ticket or e-mail with the link to this page and ask for the discount before you order. That’s all!

Our products are listed on the following websites:

Host.AG – Dedicated Servers and Complex Hosting Solutions

VPS.ag – VPS and Containers starting at 2 EURO per month

TrueHoster.com – Unlimited Web Hosting Solutions at 12 EURO per year.

Best regards,

BelCloud Hosting Corporation
Good job DEV

shaka256

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 12:21:27 AM

Looks like EdOlkkola isn't anymore Folder #1 in terms of PPD. Somebody in Taiwan beats him by the equivalent of one 1070...

The #1 Folder in terms of PPD is member of Taiwan Team and is called msi_TW.

Knowing that MSI is a company from Taiwan, could it be that somebody at MSI wants to fight EVGA in terms of company image?

Wouldn't it be an opportunity to contact MSI and ask if they wouldn't be ready to accept Curecoin/FLDC to purchase their GPUs?

QuintLeo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1030

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 07:14:03 AM

ed is also getting challenged the last couple weeks by 2 other Team Curecoin members, and longtime folder "war".

NONE of his challengers are going to pass his total production anytime soon though.

Also, it looks like Team Curecoin is going to pass Team EVGA sometime late THIS year, if the current trends continue.

In personal news, I finally have gotten settled into the new place enough to get all but one of my folding rigs back up (the one rig is a single-card rig that I'll probably get up and running again tomorrow, though I'm *thinking* about consoladating that card into another multi-card rig instead) - got the "bought parts a week and a half ago" rig put together, only to find that it's Intel CPU couldn't handle the load (moved those cards to a spare AM3+ motherboard, where the AMD CPU is also overloaded but not QUITE as badly and will be a LOT cheaper to upgrade to one that WILL handle the load), and have put parts on order for my next 3-card rig.

One quarter of an Ed I have achieved, now time to aim at a third. 9-)

I'm no longer legendary just in my own mind!
Like something I said? Donations gratefully accepted. LYLnTKvLefz9izJFUvEGQEZzSkz34b3N6U (Litecoin)
1GYbjMTPdCuV7dci3iCUiaRrcNuaiQrVYY (Bitcoin)
FifthGhostbuster

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 03:29:39 AM

ed is also getting challenged the last couple weeks by 2 other Team Curecoin members, and longtime folder "war".

NONE of his challengers are going to pass his total production anytime soon though.

Also, it looks like Team Curecoin is going to pass Team EVGA sometime late THIS year, if the current trends continue.

In personal news, I finally have gotten settled into the new place enough to get all but one of my folding rigs back up (the one rig is a single-card rig that I'll probably get up and running again tomorrow, though I'm *thinking* about consoladating that card into another multi-card rig instead) - got the "bought parts a week and a half ago" rig put together, only to find that it's Intel CPU couldn't handle the load (moved those cards to a spare AM3+ motherboard, where the AMD CPU is also overloaded but not QUITE as badly and will be a LOT cheaper to upgrade to one that WILL handle the load), and have put parts on order for my next 3-card rig.

Congrats on the new place, I hate it when my rigs have to go down for some reason.

Go CureCoin!
NxtGenCowboy

Activity: 12
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 02:39:15 PM

Congrats on the new place, I hate it when my rigs have to go down for some reason.

What are you going to be running in your 3-card rig?
QuintLeo
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 05:29:21 PM

Most recent one (GPUs arrived yesterday, the rest of the parts are due "any hour now") will be a pair of Gigabyte 3-fan Windforce GTX 1080 and a Zotac "mini" GTX 1080.
So far the thermals look good in the rig I temp set the cards up last night - but they're not working at anywhere near full PPD, the "temp home" only has a dual-core G4600 in it and it's CPU limiting out hard.

I was having the same issue on that particular rig running 3 x 1070 in it, so I'm eventually going to make it a crypto-mining or MooWrapper host rig when I get the chance to "shuffle" some of my cards around in my planned "rationalization of rigs" over the next couple months.

GTX 1070 have gotten almost as insane as the RX 470/570/480/580 over this last week - checked NewEgg an hour ago, they had one of the MSI Gaming models listed at $700 - SAME as the lowest-cost GTX 1080 ti at the time.
 They did have 3 other 1070 models for less - but only one under $500 and one of the others was $6something.

Even the lowely GTX 1060 is getting into the "price gouge" act, though it's not having severe availability problems - YET.

Like something I said? Donations gratefully accepted. LYLnTKvLefz9izJFUvEGQEZzSkz34b3N6U (Litecoin)
hakanf

Activity: 66

Altcoin Enthusiast

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2017, 06:49:31 AM

do you guys think CURE should follow PTOY's success

Join me on Twitter
shaka256

Activity: 103

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 05:26:15 PM

500,580,770 points on the 24H sliding window.

We have therefore just broken the half-billion PPD barrier!!!

By the end of this summer we'll be Team #1!
ComputerGenie

Activity: 1092
Merit: 552

Retired IRCX God

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 01:20:51 AM

New Curecoin client out v1.9.2.1....
OK, for the 1st time in forever, I tried a clean install (instead of a refresh of a saved image) of Debian. I can't get it to build in Debian 9.
Code:
In file included from src/main.h:8:0,
                 from src/wallet.h:13,
                 from src/init.h:8,
                 from src/qt/curecoin.cpp:11:
src/bignum.h:51:24: error: invalid use of incomplete type ‘BIGNUM {aka struct bignum_st}’
 class CBigNum : public BIGNUM
                        ^~~~~~
In file included from /usr/include/openssl/bn.h:32:0,
                 from src/bignum.h:10,
                 from src/main.h:8,
/usr/include/openssl/ossl_typ.h:80:16: note: forward declaration of ‘BIGNUM {aka struct bignum_st}’
 typedef struct bignum_st BIGNUM;
                ^~~~~~~~~
src/bignum.h: In constructor ‘CBigNum::CBigNum()’:
src/bignum.h:56:21: error: ‘BN_init’ was not declared in this scope
         BN_init(this);
                     ^
src/bignum.h: In copy constructor ‘CBigNum::CBigNum(const CBigNum&)’:
src/bignum.h:61:21: error: ‘BN_init’ was not declared in this scope
         BN_init(this);
                     ^
src/bignum.h:62:30: error: cannot convert ‘CBigNum*’ to ‘BIGNUM* {aka bignum_st*}’ for argument ‘1’ to ‘BIGNUM* BN_copy(BIGNUM*, const BIGNUM*)’
         if (!BN_copy(this, &b))
                              ^
src/bignum.h:64:31: error: cannot convert ‘CBigNum*’ to ‘BIGNUM* {aka bignum_st*}’ for argument ‘1’ to ‘void BN_clear_free(BIGNUM*)’
             BN_clear_free(this);
                               ^
src/bignum.h: In member function ‘CBigNum& CBigNum::operator=(const CBigNum&)’:
src/bignum.h:71:30: error: cannot convert ‘CBigNum*’ to ‘BIGNUM* {aka bignum_st*}’ for argument ‘1’ to ‘BIGNUM* BN_copy(BIGNUM*, const BIGNUM*)’
         if (!BN_copy(this, &b))
                              ^
src/bignum.h: In destructor ‘CBigNum::~CBigNum()’:
src/bignum.h:78:27: error: cannot convert ‘CBigNum*’ to ‘BIGNUM* {aka bignum_st*}’ for argument ‘1’ to ‘void BN_clear_free(BIGNUM*)’
         BN_clear_free(this);
                           ^
src/bignum.h: In constructor ‘CBigNum::CBigNum(signed char)’:
src/bignum.h:82:47: error: ‘BN_init’ was not declared in this scope
     CBigNum(signed char n)      { BN_init(this); if (n >= 0) setulong(n); else setint64(n); }
                                               ^
src/bignum.h: In constructor ‘CBigNum::CBigNum(short int)’:
src/bignum.h:83:47: error: ‘BN_init’ was not declared in this scope
     CBigNum(short n)            { BN_init(this); if (n >= 0) setulong(n); else setint64(n); }
                                               ^
src/bignum.h: In constructor ‘CBigNum::CBigNum(int)’:
src/bignum.h:84:47: error: ‘BN_init’ was not declared in this scope
     CBigNum(int n)              { BN_init(this); if (n >= 0) setulong(n); else setint64(n); }
                                               ^
src/bignum.h: In constructor ‘CBigNum::CBigNum(long int)’:
src/bignum.h:85:47: error: ‘BN_init’ was not declared in this scope
     CBigNum(long n)             { BN_init(this); if (n >= 0) setulong(n); else setint64(n); }
                                               ^
src/bignum.h: In constructor ‘CBigNum::CBigNum(int64)’:
src/bignum.h:86:47: error: ‘BN_init’ was not declared in this scope
     CBigNum(int64 n)            { BN_init(this); setint64(n); }
                                               ^
src/bignum.h: In constructor ‘CBigNum::CBigNum(unsigned char)’:
src/bignum.h:87:47: error: ‘BN_init’ was not declared in this scope
     CBigNum(unsigned char n)    { BN_init(this); setulong(n); }
                                               ^
src/bignum.h: In constructor ‘CBigNum::CBigNum(short unsigned int)’:
src/bignum.h:88:47: error: ‘BN_init’ was not declared in this scope
     CBigNum(unsigned short n)   { BN_init(this); setulong(n); }
                                               ^
src/bignum.h: In constructor ‘CBigNum::CBigNum(unsigned int)’:
src/bignum.h:89:47: error: ‘BN_init’ was not declared in this scope
     CBigNum(unsigned int n)     { BN_init(this); setulong(n); }
                                               ^
src/bignum.h: In constructor ‘CBigNum::CBigNum(long unsigned int)’:
src/bignum.h:90:47: error: ‘BN_init’ was not declared in this scope
     CBigNum(unsigned long n)    { BN_init(this); setulong(n); }
                                               ^
src/bignum.h: In constructor ‘CBigNum::CBigNum(uint64)’:
src/bignum.h:91:47: error: ‘BN_init’ was not declared in this scope
     CBigNum(uint64 n)           { BN_init(this); setuint64(n); }
                                               ^
src/bignum.h: In constructor ‘CBigNum::CBigNum(uint256)’:
src/bignum.h:92:47: error: ‘BN_init’ was not declared in this scope
     explicit CBigNum(uint256 n) { BN_init(this); setuint256(n); }
                                               ^
src/bignum.h: In constructor ‘CBigNum::CBigNum(const std::vector<unsigned char>&)’:
src/bignum.h:96:21: error: ‘BN_init’ was not declared in this scope
         BN_init(this);
                     ^
src/bignum.h: In member function ‘void CBigNum::setulong(long unsigned int)’:
src/bignum.h:102:33: error: cannot convert ‘CBigNum*’ to ‘BIGNUM* {aka bignum_st*}’ for argument ‘1’ to ‘int BN_set_word(BIGNUM*, long unsigned int)’
         if (!BN_set_word(this, n))
                                 ^
src/bignum.h: In member function ‘long unsigned int CBigNum::getulong() const’:
src/bignum.h:108:32: error: cannot convert ‘const CBigNum*’ to ‘const BIGNUM* {aka const bignum_st*}’ for argument ‘1’ to ‘long unsigned int BN_get_word(const BIGNUM*)’
         return BN_get_word(this);
                                ^
src/bignum.h: In member function ‘unsigned int CBigNum::getuint() const’:
src/bignum.h:113:32: error: cannot convert ‘const CBigNum*’ to ‘const BIGNUM* {aka const bignum_st*}’ for argument ‘1’ to ‘long unsigned int BN_get_word(const BIGNUM*)’
         return BN_get_word(this);
                                ^
src/bignum.h: In member function ‘int CBigNum::getint() const’:
src/bignum.h:118:43: error: cannot convert ‘const CBigNum*’ to ‘const BIGNUM* {aka const bignum_st*}’ for argument ‘1’ to ‘long unsigned int BN_get_word(const BIGNUM*)’
         unsigned long n = BN_get_word(this);
                                           ^
src/bignum.h:119:33: error: cannot convert ‘const CBigNum*’ to ‘const BIGNUM* {aka const bignum_st*}’ for argument ‘1’ to ‘int BN_is_negative(const BIGNUM*)’
         if (!BN_is_negative(this))
                                 ^
src/bignum.h: In member function ‘void CBigNum::setint64(int64)’:
src/bignum.h:165:37: error: cannot convert ‘CBigNum*’ to ‘BIGNUM* {aka bignum_st*}’ for argument ‘3’ to ‘BIGNUM* BN_mpi2bn(const unsigned char*, int, BIGNUM*)’
         BN_mpi2bn(pch, p - pch, this);
                                     ^
src/bignum.h: In member function ‘uint64 CBigNum::getuint64()’:
src/bignum.h:170:50: error: cannot convert ‘CBigNum*’ to ‘const BIGNUM* {aka const bignum_st*}’ for argument ‘1’ to ‘int BN_bn2mpi(const BIGNUM*, unsigned char*)’
         unsigned int nSize = BN_bn2mpi(this, NULL);
                                                  ^
src/bignum.h:174:32: error: cannot convert ‘CBigNum*’ to ‘const BIGNUM* {aka const bignum_st*}’ for argument ‘1’ to ‘int BN_bn2mpi(const BIGNUM*, unsigned char*)’
         BN_bn2mpi(this, &vch[0]);
                                ^
src/bignum.h: In member function ‘void CBigNum::setuint64(uint64)’:
src/bignum.h:207:37: error: cannot convert ‘CBigNum*’ to ‘BIGNUM* {aka bignum_st*}’ for argument ‘3’ to ‘BIGNUM* BN_mpi2bn(const unsigned char*, int, BIGNUM*)’
                                     ^
src/bignum.h: In member function ‘void CBigNum::setuint256(uint256)’:
src/bignum.h:235:37: error: cannot convert ‘CBigNum*’ to ‘BIGNUM* {aka bignum_st*}’ for argument ‘3’ to ‘BIGNUM* BN_mpi2bn(const unsigned char*, int, BIGNUM*)’
                                     ^
src/bignum.h: In member function ‘uint256 CBigNum::getuint256()’:
src/bignum.h:240:50: error: cannot convert ‘CBigNum*’ to ‘const BIGNUM* {aka const bignum_st*}’ for argument ‘1’ to ‘int BN_bn2mpi(const BIGNUM*, unsigned char*)’
                                                  ^
src/bignum.h:244:32: error: cannot convert ‘CBigNum*’ to ‘const BIGNUM* {aka const bignum_st*}’ for argument ‘1’ to ‘int BN_bn2mpi(const BIGNUM*, unsigned char*)’
                                ^
src/bignum.h: In member function ‘void CBigNum::setvch(const std::vector<unsigned char>&)’:
src/bignum.h:266:46: error: cannot convert ‘CBigNum*’ to ‘BIGNUM* {aka bignum_st*}’ for argument ‘3’ to ‘BIGNUM* BN_mpi2bn(const unsigned char*, int, BIGNUM*)’
         BN_mpi2bn(&vch2[0], vch2.size(), this);
                                              ^
src/bignum.h: In member function ‘std::vector<unsigned char> CBigNum::getvch() const’:
src/bignum.h:271:50: error: cannot convert ‘const CBigNum*’ to ‘const BIGNUM* {aka const bignum_st*}’ for argument ‘1’ to ‘int BN_bn2mpi(const BIGNUM*, unsigned char*)’
                                                  ^
src/bignum.h:275:32: error: cannot convert ‘const CBigNum*’ to ‘const BIGNUM* {aka const bignum_st*}’ for argument ‘1’ to ‘int BN_bn2mpi(const BIGNUM*, unsigned char*)’
                                ^
src/bignum.h: In member function ‘CBigNum& CBigNum::SetCompact(unsigned int)’:
src/bignum.h:289:44: error: cannot convert ‘CBigNum*’ to ‘BIGNUM* {aka bignum_st*}’ for argument ‘3’ to ‘BIGNUM* BN_mpi2bn(const unsigned char*, int, BIGNUM*)’
         BN_mpi2bn(&vch[0], vch.size(), this);
                                            ^
src/bignum.h: In member function ‘unsigned int CBigNum::GetCompact() const’:
src/bignum.h:295:50: error: cannot convert ‘const CBigNum*’ to ‘const BIGNUM* {aka const bignum_st*}’ for argument ‘1’ to ‘int BN_bn2mpi(const BIGNUM*, unsigned char*)’
                                                  ^
src/bignum.h:298:32: error: cannot convert ‘const CBigNum*’ to ‘const BIGNUM* {aka const bignum_st*}’ for argument ‘1’ to ‘int BN_bn2mpi(const BIGNUM*, unsigned char*)’
                                ^
src/bignum.h: In member function ‘std::__cxx11::string CBigNum::ToString(int) const’:
src/bignum.h:343:35: error: cannot convert ‘CBigNum*’ to ‘BIGNUM* {aka bignum_st*}’ for argument ‘1’ to ‘void BN_set_negative(BIGNUM*, int)’
         BN_set_negative(&bn, false);
                                   ^
src/bignum.h:346:29: error: cannot convert ‘CBigNum*’ to ‘const BIGNUM* {aka const bignum_st*}’ for argument ‘1’ to ‘int BN_cmp(const BIGNUM*, const BIGNUM*)’
         if (BN_cmp(&bn, &bn0) == 0)
                             ^
src/bignum.h:348:32: error: cannot convert ‘CBigNum*’ to ‘const BIGNUM* {aka const bignum_st*}’ for argument ‘1’ to ‘int BN_cmp(const BIGNUM*, const BIGNUM*)’
         while (BN_cmp(&bn, &bn0) > 0)
                                ^
src/bignum.h:350:54: error: cannot convert ‘CBigNum*’ to ‘BIGNUM* {aka bignum_st*}’ for argument ‘1’ to ‘int BN_div(BIGNUM*, BIGNUM*, const BIGNUM*, const BIGNUM*, BN_CTX*)’
             if (!BN_div(&dv, &rem, &bn, &bnBase, pctx))
                                                      ^
src/bignum.h:356:32: error: cannot convert ‘const CBigNum*’ to ‘const BIGNUM* {aka const bignum_st*}’ for argument ‘1’ to ‘int BN_is_negative(const BIGNUM*)’
         if (BN_is_negative(this))
                                ^
src/bignum.h: In member function ‘bool CBigNum::operator!() const’:
src/bignum.h:389:31: error: cannot convert ‘const CBigNum*’ to ‘const BIGNUM* {aka const bignum_st*}’ for argument ‘1’ to ‘int BN_is_zero(const BIGNUM*)’
         return BN_is_zero(this);
                               ^
src/bignum.h: In member function ‘CBigNum& CBigNum::operator+=(const CBigNum&)’:
src/bignum.h:394:35: error: cannot convert ‘CBigNum*’ to ‘BIGNUM* {aka bignum_st*}’ for argument ‘1’ to ‘int BN_add(BIGNUM*, const BIGNUM*, const BIGNUM*)’
         if (!BN_add(this, this, &b))
                                   ^
src/bignum.h: In member function ‘CBigNum& CBigNum::operator*=(const CBigNum&)’:
src/bignum.h:408:41: error: cannot convert ‘CBigNum*’ to ‘BIGNUM* {aka bignum_st*}’ for argument ‘1’ to ‘int BN_mul(BIGNUM*, const BIGNUM*, const BIGNUM*, BN_CTX*)’
         if (!BN_mul(this, this, &b, pctx))
                                         ^
src/bignum.h: In member function ‘CBigNum& CBigNum::operator<<=(unsigned int)’:
src/bignum.h:427:41: error: cannot convert ‘CBigNum*’ to ‘BIGNUM* {aka bignum_st*}’ for argument ‘1’ to ‘int BN_lshift(BIGNUM*, const BIGNUM*, int)’
         if (!BN_lshift(this, this, shift))
                                         ^
src/bignum.h: In member function ‘CBigNum& CBigNum::operator>>=(unsigned int)’:
src/bignum.h:438:28: error: cannot convert ‘CBigNum*’ to ‘const BIGNUM* {aka const bignum_st*}’ for argument ‘1’ to ‘int BN_cmp(const BIGNUM*, const BIGNUM*)’
         if (BN_cmp(&a, this) > 0)
                            ^
src/bignum.h:444:41: error: cannot convert ‘CBigNum*’ to ‘BIGNUM* {aka bignum_st*}’ for argument ‘1’ to ‘int BN_rshift(BIGNUM*, const BIGNUM*, int)’
         if (!BN_rshift(this, this, shift))
                                         ^
src/bignum.h: In member function ‘CBigNum& CBigNum::operator++()’:
src/bignum.h:453:47: error: cannot convert ‘CBigNum*’ to ‘BIGNUM* {aka bignum_st*}’ for argument ‘1’ to ‘int BN_add(BIGNUM*, const BIGNUM*, const BIGNUM*)’
         if (!BN_add(this, this, BN_value_one()))
                                               ^
src/bignum.h: In member function ‘CBigNum& CBigNum::operator--()’:
src/bignum.h:470:45: error: cannot convert ‘CBigNum*’ to ‘BIGNUM* {aka bignum_st*}’ for argument ‘1’ to ‘int BN_sub(BIGNUM*, const BIGNUM*, const BIGNUM*)’
         if (!BN_sub(&r, this, BN_value_one()))
                                             ^
src/bignum.h: In function ‘const CBigNum operator+(const CBigNum&, const CBigNum&)’:
src/bignum.h:495:27: error: cannot convert ‘CBigNum*’ to ‘BIGNUM* {aka bignum_st*}’ for argument ‘1’ to ‘int BN_add(BIGNUM*, const BIGNUM*, const BIGNUM*)’
     if (!BN_add(&r, &a, &b))
                           ^
src/bignum.h: In function ‘const CBigNum operator-(const CBigNum&, const CBigNum&)’:
src/bignum.h:503:27: error: cannot convert ‘CBigNum*’ to ‘BIGNUM* {aka bignum_st*}’ for argument ‘1’ to ‘int BN_sub(BIGNUM*, const BIGNUM*, const BIGNUM*)’
     if (!BN_sub(&r, &a, &b))
                           ^
src/bignum.h: In function ‘const CBigNum operator-(const CBigNum&)’:
src/bignum.h:511:43: error: cannot convert ‘CBigNum*’ to ‘const BIGNUM* {aka const bignum_st*}’ for argument ‘1’ to ‘int BN_is_negative(const BIGNUM*)’
     BN_set_negative(&r, !BN_is_negative(&r));
                                           ^
src/bignum.h: In function ‘const CBigNum operator*(const CBigNum&, const CBigNum&)’:
src/bignum.h:519:33: error: cannot convert ‘CBigNum*’ to ‘BIGNUM* {aka bignum_st*}’ for argument ‘1’ to ‘int BN_mul(BIGNUM*, const BIGNUM*, const BIGNUM*, BN_CTX*)’
     if (!BN_mul(&r, &a, &b, pctx))
                                 ^
src/bignum.h: In function ‘const CBigNum operator/(const CBigNum&, const CBigNum&)’:
src/bignum.h:528:39: error: cannot convert ‘CBigNum*’ to ‘BIGNUM* {aka bignum_st*}’ for argument ‘1’ to ‘int BN_div(BIGNUM*, BIGNUM*, const BIGNUM*, const BIGNUM*, BN_CTX*)’
     if (!BN_div(&r, NULL, &a, &b, pctx))
                                       ^
In file included from src/bignum.h:10:0,
                 from src/main.h:8,
src/bignum.h: In function ‘const CBigNum operator%(const CBigNum&, const CBigNum&)’:
src/bignum.h:537:10: error: cannot convert ‘CBigNum*’ to ‘BIGNUM* {aka bignum_st*}’ for argument ‘2’ to ‘int BN_div(BIGNUM*, BIGNUM*, const BIGNUM*, const BIGNUM*, BN_CTX*)’
     if (!BN_mod(&r, &a, &b, pctx))
          ^
src/bignum.h: In function ‘const CBigNum operator<<(const CBigNum&, unsigned int)’:
src/bignum.h:545:33: error: cannot convert ‘CBigNum*’ to ‘BIGNUM* {aka bignum_st*}’ for argument ‘1’ to ‘int BN_lshift(BIGNUM*, const BIGNUM*, int)’
     if (!BN_lshift(&r, &a, shift))
                                 ^
src/bignum.h: In function ‘bool operator==(const CBigNum&, const CBigNum&)’:
src/bignum.h:557:83: error: cannot convert ‘const CBigNum*’ to ‘const BIGNUM* {aka const bignum_st*}’ for argument ‘1’ to ‘int BN_cmp(const BIGNUM*, const BIGNUM*)’
 inline bool operator==(const CBigNum& a, const CBigNum& b) { return (BN_cmp(&a, &b) == 0); }
                                                                                   ^
src/bignum.h: In function ‘bool operator!=(const CBigNum&, const CBigNum&)’:
src/bignum.h:558:83: error: cannot convert ‘const CBigNum*’ to ‘const BIGNUM* {aka const bignum_st*}’ for argument ‘1’ to ‘int BN_cmp(const BIGNUM*, const BIGNUM*)’
 inline bool operator!=(const CBigNum& a, const CBigNum& b) { return (BN_cmp(&a, &b) != 0); }
                                                                                   ^
src/bignum.h: In function ‘bool operator<=(const CBigNum&, const CBigNum&)’:
src/bignum.h:559:83: error: cannot convert ‘const CBigNum*’ to ‘const BIGNUM* {aka const bignum_st*}’ for argument ‘1’ to ‘int BN_cmp(const BIGNUM*, const BIGNUM*)’
 inline bool operator<=(const CBigNum& a, const CBigNum& b) { return (BN_cmp(&a, &b) <= 0); }
                                                                                   ^
src/bignum.h: In function ‘bool operator>=(const CBigNum&, const CBigNum&)’:
src/bignum.h:560:83: error: cannot convert ‘const CBigNum*’ to ‘const BIGNUM* {aka const bignum_st*}’ for argument ‘1’ to ‘int BN_cmp(const BIGNUM*, const BIGNUM*)’
 inline bool operator>=(const CBigNum& a, const CBigNum& b) { return (BN_cmp(&a, &b) >= 0); }
                                                                                   ^
src/bignum.h: In function ‘bool operator<(const CBigNum&, const CBigNum&)’:
src/bignum.h:561:83: error: cannot convert ‘const CBigNum*’ to ‘const BIGNUM* {aka const bignum_st*}’ for argument ‘1’ to ‘int BN_cmp(const BIGNUM*, const BIGNUM*)’
 inline bool operator<(const CBigNum& a, const CBigNum& b)  { return (BN_cmp(&a, &b) < 0); }
                                                                                   ^
src/bignum.h: In function ‘bool operator>(const CBigNum&, const CBigNum&)’:
src/bignum.h:562:83: error: cannot convert ‘const CBigNum*’ to ‘const BIGNUM* {aka const bignum_st*}’ for argument ‘1’ to ‘int BN_cmp(const BIGNUM*, const BIGNUM*)’
 inline bool operator>(const CBigNum& a, const CBigNum& b)  { return (BN_cmp(&a, &b) > 0); }
                                                                                   ^
In file included from src/walletdb.h:9:0,
                 from src/wallet.h:19,
src/base58.h: In function ‘std::__cxx11::string EncodeBase58(const unsigned char*, const unsigned char*)’:
src/base58.h:51:48: error: cannot convert ‘CBigNum*’ to ‘BIGNUM* {aka bignum_st*}’ for argument ‘1’ to ‘int BN_div(BIGNUM*, BIGNUM*, const BIGNUM*, const BIGNUM*, BN_CTX*)’
         if (!BN_div(&dv, &rem, &bn, &bn58, pctx))
                                                ^
src/base58.h: In function ‘bool DecodeBase58(const char*, std::vector<unsigned char>&)’:
src/base58.h:98:42: error: cannot convert ‘CBigNum*’ to ‘BIGNUM* {aka bignum_st*}’ for argument ‘1’ to ‘int BN_mul(BIGNUM*, const BIGNUM*, const BIGNUM*, BN_CTX*)’
         if (!BN_mul(&bn, &bn, &bn58, pctx))
                                          ^
Makefile:1122: recipe for target 'build/curecoin.o' failed
make: *** [build/curecoin.o] Error 1
Any ideas?

If you have to ask "why?", you wouldn`t understand my answer.
Always be on the look out, because you never know when you'll be stalked by hit-men that eat nothing but cream cheese....
darval

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 09:37:48 AM

Check which version of gcc you are using.  I have found that there are a lot of packages out there that don't  compile with the latest gcc (5.x series) and you have to roll back to the 4.x versions.  I only compiled curecoind since I don't use the gui wallet and it compiled with gcc 5.4 so I never ran into a problem with it.

Rick..

BTC Kano Pool ❱❱ Looking for Profitable Bitcoin Mining? ❱❱ Join Kano Pool!
0.9% feePPLNSBest Support ✓  kano.is
Tip Jar: 1Darva1PUnXre7hySVBFCHzhCYQMVLEbRq
ComputerGenie

Retired IRCX God

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 11:04:52 AM
Last edit: June 24, 2017, 01:22:18 PM by ComputerGenie

Check which version of gcc you are using.  I have found that there are a lot of packages out there that don't  compile with the latest gcc (5.x series) and you have to roll back to the 4.x versions.  I only compiled curecoind since I don't use the gui wallet and it compiled with gcc 5.4 so I never ran into a problem with it.

Rick..
Debian 9 has gcc 6.3.0 and building the daemon yields basically the same results (as does 5.4.1 & 4.9.2 - I managed to grab and default them out of "unstable" and "oldstable"). So if gcc is the issue, I guess that server doesn't get a node, because I'm way too lazy to change apt sources and fix all that's going to break rolling it back any further.  Sad

Edit:
FWIW, I rolled back gcc and OpenSSL (only reference I could find to similar issue was an old Bitcoin, so I gave it a try) to no avail.
Code:
computergenie@debian9Vm:~$ strings /usr/lib/libcrypto.so | grep "^OpenSSL \S\+ [0-9]\+ \S\+ [0-9]\+"
OpenSSL 0.9.8o 01 Jun 2010
computergenie@debian9Vm:~$ gcc --version
gcc (Debian 4.9.2-10) 4.9.2
Copyright (C) 2014 Free Software Foundation, Inc.

Edit2: Also FWIW, Bitcoin Core versions v0.14.2 and v0.14.99 (current pull) both build fine.

Always be on the look out, because you never know when you'll be stalked by hit-men that eat nothing but cream cheese....
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2017, 08:30:53 PM

i like the idea of reward top 1000

we see less BTC owners claim BTX that we would like to see
but this top1000 game take care that in the end not only the miners get the shared BTX
but also active and clever community guys

so lets play the top1000 game!

a guarantee win as long as ur addresses are inside the top1000

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
ComputerGenie

Retired IRCX God

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 09:32:08 PM
Last edit: June 24, 2017, 09:44:18 PM by ComputerGenie

but this top1000 game take care that in the end not only the miners get the shared BTX

Methinks PoS must stop driving the PoW diff from 135,808,546 up to 372,250,720 (in ~60 minutes) before any mention of miners claiming anything.  Roll Eyes

loveinberlin

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 04:09:24 PM

Likely.
loveinberlin

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 04:12:31 PM

A really good idea.It will encourge people to trade Curecoin.
QuintLeo
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 05:56:35 PM

Never heard of "PTOY", can't be all THAT successful (unless it's an acronym I'm not parsing correctly).

ComputerGenie

Retired IRCX God

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 06:03:19 PM

Never heard of "PTOY", can't be all THAT successful (unless it's an acronym I'm not parsing correctly).
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1886446.0
It had a lot of "out of the gate hype", but has since dropped to like 17¢ (almost 1/3rd of what it was last week).
 Undecided

merc84

Activity: 799
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 02:49:22 AM

How does one calculate the folding difficulty for use in the merge folding calculator?
Pages: « 1 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 [210] 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 »
  Print  

Jump to: