Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:26:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: na
na
na

Pages: « 1 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 [195] 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 ... 593 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][1000 SYNC] Proof of Stake now run by BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY  (Read 815999 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
antonio8
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 11:52:36 PM

I am on block 8225. Is this correct?

If you are going to leave your BTC on an exchange please send it to this address instead 1GH3ub3UUHbU5qDJW5u3E9jZ96ZEmzaXtG, I will at least use the money better than someone who steals it from the exchange. Thanks Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wertzhangnan

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 11:52:55 PM

8225  Tongue Grin
sovie

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 11:53:46 PM

you are idiots because i have had the exact same problems you have
and i have figured it out by reading everything carefully on this thread
and tried everything diligently.

You on the other hand having gone back on all your posts have done nothing but demand
shout and carry on like a 5 year old. I have also been here from day one and not staked
yet i know FROM READING THE THREAD and my knowledge of POS that I will stake eventually.

What is clear is that those of you who are impatient and can't be bothered to do things
for yourselves like one gentleman here is doing as we speak deserve everything you get.
Its called Karma reap and sow,

PS when you decide to sell do let us know
many thanks
 Cheesy

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Polly Stripe

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 11:55:08 PM

oktay50000

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 11:55:28 PM

wallet sucks
no stak
deleted chain data now stucjk on block 53 Angry Angry
Try to remove the Sync.conf just until you get passed that point

tried with and without conf file no sucess
stuck on block 53
8210 estimated Huh

wallet or network have issues
just not sync
just try yourself delete folder and sync again
it will stuck on 53

BTC : bc1qqz9hvv806w2zs42mx4rn576whxmr202yxp00e9

feel free to buy me a bear
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 11:55:48 PM

For those of us that were here at launch, I just read through the past 15 pages....wtf happened to our thread. For all of the late people coming to this thread, if you don't have the common courtesy to have patience while issues come and go then get of crypto now. It's not perfect, sources need tweaking for every coin including grandpa Bitcoin. Leave this thread if you are just going to complain and whine all day, I can tell many of you are between the age of 16-24. Here's a wake up call for you, when you finally get out of mom and dad's house, the world doesn't give a fuck about what you want, the reality is you are not special, and not entitled to anything in life. You want something? Then contribute to helping solve issues, blockchains are a peer to peer entity many things on your computer are actually the issue, whether it be closed ports, or something else.

Bottom line, grow some patience if you cannot help. If you are having a similar issues to others, simply state "I'm having that issue as well". The dev reads every comment on this thread and has done so every day since before launch. GROW UP!

eeeeexcellent, however I have very strong hope for *new generation* they will take all of this tech to a completely new level... their fathers and mothers (and uncles) working for corporate institutions are semi blocking our developments, but this will change by their doings.. and for that I am extending my respect and I hope they wont destroy planet in the process

and yes. wallet aint synching.. but this is a trivial thing.. main thing is to have coins displayed in Spendable.. rest will be either worked out by dev in a day or two.. or whenever..  eeeeeassssssy this aint solving cure for cancer.. there is a coin for that too..  Cool

and... we dont see this kind of "give me give me give me now" activity on curecoin where people's lives matter.. think about it. you do "give me give me give me now..." here for pure greed purposes.. let's be honest...

I've been offline for a few hours, and I'm far from my wallet right now, so until I catch up I'm not going to address the technical issues, but I do want to respond to your post. Mainly, because there are elements in it that I both agree and disagree with.  

Particularly, this segment :
and... we dont see this kind of "give me give me give me now" activity on curecoin where people's lives matter.. think about it. you do "give me give me give me now..." here for pure greed purposes.. let's be honest...

I'm not familiar with curecoin. I'll check it out later. I just want to put out a bit of a philosophica perspective on the idea of greed.

Don't call somebody "greedy" in a pejorative way if they are trying to make a profit. Profit is gain, and gain is the strongest single motivator of human progress. I am an anarchist and a capitalist, so I'm out to make a buck and do it standing on my own. That being said, I am sympathetic to the plight of my fellows, and give to causes that I believe in when I have the resources to do so. The more you can profit, the more you can give without becoming a mendicant yourself. So, greed is not a negative unless it's out of control. If it's the only driving force in your life, you have a problem. But the other side of that coin is worse. A "selfless" person will give themselves over to "the cause", without thought, without conscience (can't have one if you have no sense of self, right?) and will gum up the gears.

Capitalism is the economic system I choose because it works. It works the best for the little guy right up through the rich cat. Not because it's ideal, it isn't, but because it's something that every person can wrap their head around. Put in x labor, get y reward. Invest it, play for a gain, wash, rinse, repeat.

I really haven't seen that much rampant greed in this thread. A bit of good natured speculation, and some frustrations when it (inevitably) has a problem. I recognize several names in here from the SHAcoin debacle, and some from the much more fun and profitable launch of Zimstake. We all got burned on SHA. Some are still trying to fix it, and others have an itchy trigger finger because of it. Let's try to keep it civil, eh? (not aimed at you, just a general statement).

It does appear that the dev is on the situation. Being on it don't mean he has a handle on it yet, but he will, or he'll call to us for help.

Bitcointalk is a hostile environment. There are some people on here who seem to have a sole interest i causing others misery. Another group that sees absolutely everything as a scam, even when it's so clearly not that they HAVE to simply be trolling. And there are a lot of people on here that think having a few hundred posts under their avatar means they have the right and duty to shit all over newbies. I hate that, though I also have to say that some newbies have it coming. Let's all keep our tempers and NOT jump a guy for a dumb seeming question unless there is good reason to.

I missed the launch of this coin by four hours, because I couldn't be home. I was watching. It was one of the smoothest launches I've ever seen, and the dev has been pretty responsive to the few issues that were encountered. The change from Proof of Work to Proof of Stake is almost never without issue, and if you run them concurrently, less is mined during PoW phase. I understand WHY it's desirable to have a "Pow to here, then PoS" design, but in practice it hasn't worked smoothly ever, as far as I know. It will be rectified, either by the dev or the users. It is, after all, an open source project.

Personally, I am motivated by profit. In the case of this coin, probably relatively short term, though I am mining the multipool. Not because I think the coin will fail, I actually think it has great potential, but because I'm already heavily involved in two other coins, one of which has done me naught but good, and another that led me to be employed in this industry, actually doing something I like doing to feed my family instead of cooking your fucking dinner for the four thousandth time. So, take it all with a grain of salt. A guy wanting to gain has all sorts of motives aside from simple greed, and his greed might very likely feed yours.

I'm also motivated by a different sort of profit. The monetary profit being what most people see, I think this needs illustrated. One of my biggest gains in getting involved with cryptocurrency has been to put some joy back into a rather miserable existence over the last few years. I have fun with this. I've yet to make a large profit on any launch, and have in fact lost a fair amount of my gains more than once. But I am successful by increments, and I ENJOY this! Hell, sometimes even the trolls are amusing.

And I've ranted enough. Carry on, calm down, and life will go on. Hopefully so will Sync Cheesy
HunterS

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 11:56:18 PM

You on the other hand having gone back on all your posts have done nothing but demand
shout and carry on like a 5 year old. I have also been here from day one and not staked
yet i know FROM READING THE THREAD and my knowledge of POS that I will stake eventually.

What is clear is that those of you who are impatient and can't be bothered to do things
for yourselves like one gentleman here is doing as we speak deserve everything you get.

many thanks
 Cheesy

lmao.i have been  trying everything and reading everything.how can u asume that i havent.and y do u think u will stake eventually.and y are people staking with less confirmations than others.please give me your answers.i would love to know

jnasm77

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 11:56:41 PM

i just got my first stake. I have had coin from the beginning.

Look you guys quit whining. I have had quite a bit of sync from day one with over 7000 confirms and just got my first stake today. Just chill it will happen.
murders10

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 11:57:06 PM

wallet sucks
no stak

stuck on block 53
8210 estimated Huh

just not sync

same shit
HunterS

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 11:58:32 PM

Look you guys quit whining. I have had quite a bit of sync from day one with over 7000 confirms and just got my first stake today. Just chill it will happen.
hey mate does it still say your coins are imature down the bottom of wallet

wertzhangnan

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 12:00:36 AM

8226 Smiley
corsaro
Legendary

Activity: 1400

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 12:00:49 AM

after receiving a stake it is normal coins become immature
Mick2K

Activity: 39

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 12:02:26 AM

Can anyone help me? What does that mean?
I tried to withdraw a small amount from Bittrex almost an hour ago.

http://abload.de/img/sync0zseu.jpg
sovie

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 12:05:02 AM

ok
for all those having trouble do this

goto your dat file

before doing anything SAVE THE DAT FILE SOMEWHERE ELSE
and the config file
if you don't have one look on the first page of this thread

NEXT...

delete all traces of the wallet (not the dat file you have just saved SOMEWHERE ELSE)
delete the link on your desktop as well

NOW DOWNLOAD THE NEW WALLET

START IT UP AGAIN

CLOSE IT AGAIN

Go to where the new dat file is and delete that ONLY

NOW GO TO WHERE YOU SAVED YOUR ORIGINAL DAT FILE
and paste or copy it back to the new sync folder
copy the config as well and paste it in the new wallet sync folder

NOW START THE WALLET UP AGAIN

let it sync

if it gets stuck
close and restart
if need be do it 2 or 3 times.....

eventually you will sync

then continue bleeting about not staking because
it will take time to do so its a lottery

peace Wink

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
jnasm77

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 12:06:12 AM

after receiving a stake it is normal coins become immature

if you notice some of my coins didnt stake because of being immature and after they staked all are immature. my arrow wasnt green anymore. So My next stake will be a partial of what didnt stake this time while thothers are bcoming mature again.
Kreativekrypto

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 12:06:19 AM

many thanks
 Cheesy

+infinite
cryptomines

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 12:08:01 AM

If your wallet gets stuck close it and reopen it. If it advances some blocks and then gets stuck again, close it and reopen it.
Mick2K

Activity: 39

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 12:09:30 AM

Can anyone help me? What does that mean?
I tried to withdraw a small amount from Bittrex almost an hour ago.

Have you a new wallet, with new blockchain ?

Of course. Everything was fine. I withdrawed from bittrex. Then i had to restart my PC and after reboot this happened.

Now it looks like this. Still 0 confirmations. Are these coins lost? It is not much but i only have 0.098  Huh

http://abload.de/img/syncoukce.jpg
Kenta

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 12:13:01 AM

wallet sucks
no stak

stuck on block 53
8210 estimated Huh

just not sync
just try yourself delete folder and sync again
it will stuck on 53
That's how I came up with the idea that the added nodes might be confusing, and it helped to remove the conf file. Sorry that it didn't work for you

Trade your cryptocoins at: ◣ bleutrade.com ◢◣ C-Cex.com ◢
ATCkit

Activity: 786

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 12:16:26 AM

Well done Dev, most pleased with everything even in the face of 5 year olds!
and to the idiots who keep going on about staking
i haven't staked yet either, that hasn't stopped me from chomping your sell offs
thanks for them cheap syncs  Grin

so we are idiots because we have had coins in wallet since day one and they are saying they are not mature enough to stake even with 7000+ confirmations.how does that make us idiots.so its fair that other people are staking .we support the coin from day one and get dealt this.like wow.i cant believe u are calling us idiots

he's  entitled to say and do what he wants cos he is just better than the rest of the world. with that kind of arrogance and ignorance, he will have his "come uppance"  in life. . so don't let him get to you.

am going to bed to sleep it all off. i don't even have a roaming file on my Windows 8 machine...just AppData/local. so am gonna let my wallet try to sync while i sleep and hope for the best. All my other coin wallets sync just fine without a Roaming file...so maybe this one will resolve itself too. Thx for the help guys.
Pages: « 1 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 [195] 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 ... 593 »
  Print  

Jump to: