Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:17:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: na
na
na

Pages: « 1 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 [240] 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 ... 593 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][1000 SYNC] Proof of Stake now run by BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY  (Read 816000 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
deephouse

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 10:48:04 AM

I'm one of those with the perpetual "Not staking because you don't have mature coins" people.  I've been coding for 35 years and have looked at the code but I'm afraid C++ is not my native language and I have neither the time nor patience to learn it.  There is definitely something unintended happening, or certainly the wallet is not behaving within the stated parameters of the coin.

I have the latest wallet, it's up do date (currently block 8340).  I had a transaction come in (well over 6 hours ago) so I know the network is working and I had a positive balance for several days before that.  If we can just get over this one hurdle then there's nothing wrong with the coin and hopefully it will recover.
If some coins have more than 1000 confirmations / 6 hours and they are still not mature, there's definitely a bug somewhere. Even the smallest transactions in my wallet matures and are occasionally taken out for stake. Are you on a Mac-wallet? I know the Mac wallets have been suffering more than the other wallets. Perhaps the Mac compiler are using some of the types slightly different than the others? A "word" isn't always a "word", and when it comes to "doublewords" they are almost always different.

I am also a MAC user, my new transaction has 90 confirmation and my others have more than 4150 confirmation. The wallet is in sync and at block 8342. I get the message that my coins are not mature. I now doubt that waiting for it will change anything.

johntseng

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 10:50:47 AM

my wallet is receiving 1 stake every day Wink

I got 2 today  Grin

just got the third  Grin

Nanolite : KStrzPctAn8Qr1QppWDMwhqdG9rzmtQNWV
Ziploc

Activity: 405

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 11:07:31 AM
Last edit: May 26, 2014, 11:19:26 AM by Ziploc

I have i5-3210M and 4GB of ram. Computer is new. Before SYNC I run other wallets without problems for weeks, including Bitcoin Core.
THERE IS PROBLEM IN WALLET, like it or not.

@raskul - buy me a mac, there is BTC address in my signature. I'm not going to spend couple thousands of $ to buy a sh**ty mac.

did you illegally downloaded the latest game : Watch Dogs ?  Grin
Ziploc

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 11:16:23 AM

Guys we need more volume,

as it is now for an external person it seems that the coin is dead...

we need to create some volume/liquidity on the exchanges !!!
raskul

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 11:18:27 AM

not the case.
all the weak hands have dumped and now we have SynClubbers holding onto their investment.
I'm mixing coins between wallets after each stake (i don't mind waiting for the new maturity after each mix) and i'm paying tx fees.
you want volume? go buy up what's on the exchanges  Grin

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
Ziploc

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 11:21:30 AM

not the case.
all the weak hands have dumped and now we have SynClubbers holding onto their investment.
I'm mixing coins between wallets after each stake (i don't mind waiting for the new maturity after each mix) and i'm paying tx fees.

don't worry I'm doing my part and already have few BTC invested Wink

The coin will be delisted if there's no activity....and it certainly won't attract more people....

Kenta

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 11:24:14 AM

not the case.

It's what we call "oversold" as the volume is almost zero. I expect it to either suddenly fall down another 0.05 before it stops, or start climbing again at higher volumes.

Trade your cryptocoins at: ◣ bleutrade.com ◢◣ C-Cex.com ◢
Ziploc

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 11:26:02 AM

not the case.
you want volume? go buy up what's on the exchanges  Grin

It's what we call "oversold" as the volume is almost zero. I expect it to either suddenly fall down another 0.05 before it stops, or start climbing again at higher volumes.

the spread is insane...doesn't look healthy....

I believe that this coin have much potential..

but it looks like some people in lala land value it highly and some try to get rid of it a much cheaper prices and can't even do it...
add this to super low volume is a recipe for a disaster
raskul

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 11:27:01 AM

not the case.

The coin will be delisted if there's no activity....and it certainly won't attract more people....

I posted a few clicks back that the best thing we can do is keep good relations between community - dev - exchanges. As long as exchanges see that we are active with new ideas and progressive in updating the coin, then it should be fine.
of course, there are going to be stagnant periods, as Sync is a long term coin and not a full-on day trading stock for 24/7 or lunch-box joes.
I'm also buying up as much as I can afford, but i gotta wait on BTC rounds paying out from my mining before I can buy - and i'm happy to keep buying at whatever price.
I've got another SP10 on it's way to me now, should be here tomorrow or wednesday, which i'll be using to mine BTC for the sole purpose of buying Sync.

again, we will have stagnant periods, I'm sure with a coin such as Sync, exchanges will realise this, but it is important for our Dev and key players to keep in regular contact with the exchanges just to make sure they are happy and to show that we have people here that they can discuss things with, if they have any issues or fears.

Ziploc

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 11:29:11 AM

not the case.

I posted a few clicks back that the best thing we can do is keep good relations between community - dev - exchanges. As long as exchanges see that we are active with new ideas and progressive in updating the coin, then it should be fine.
of course, there are going to be stagnant periods, as Sync is a long term coin and not a full-on day trading stock for 24/7 or lunch-box joes.
I'm also buying up as much as I can afford, but i gotta wait on BTC rounds paying out from my mining before I can buy - and i'm happy to keep buying at whatever price.
I've got another SP10 on it's way to me now, should be here tomorrow or wednesday, which i'll be using to mine BTC for the sole purpose of buying Sync.

again, we will have stagnant periods, I'm sure with a coin such as Sync, exchanges will realise this, but it is important for our Dev and key players to keep in regular contact with the exchanges just to make sure they are happy and to show that we have people here that they can discuss things with, if they have any issues or fears.

exchanges are there to make money, not relations...

and this again:

but it looks like some people in lala land value it highly and some try to get rid of it a much cheaper prices and can't even do it...
raskul

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 11:32:25 AM

not the case.

and exchanges will realise what is meant by the phrase 'long term investment'.
if you are so afraid, sell all your sync now while you still can  Cheesy

Polly Stripe

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 11:32:48 AM

On the exchange enough shit that you want to throw out. But the market does not exclude them. ECC/EMC2/MINT/MRC/PND/SAT/TAK/TOP/ZEIT Who needs these coins!?))))
wasamata

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 11:33:03 AM

not the case.

and this again:

this to super low volume is a recipe for a disaster

Maybe some people trying to buy too low in lala land?
corsaro
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 11:33:36 AM

my wallet is receiving 1 stake every day Wink

I got 2 today  Grin

just got the third  Grin

you are lucky Smiley
Ziploc

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 11:34:56 AM

not the case.

and this again:

this to super low volume is a recipe for a disaster

Maybe some people trying to buy too low in lala land?

I'm not saying pump or dump..

I'm saying create volume...create liquidity....create interest...I can't do it by myself....Wink
raskul

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 11:35:06 AM

On the exchange enough shit that you want to throw out. But the market does not exclude them. ECC/EMC2/MINT/MRC/PND/SAT/TAK/TOP/ZEIT Who needs these coins!?))))

thank you Polly.
we are not here to service exchanges, it is their choice entirely if they want to list us, or not - this is beyond our power.
We are here to forge Sync and we are here to help the community grow.

www.rgspix.com - i'll accept Sync as payment for my photographic services at a rate of 1SYNC : 1BTC*.

I didn't need an exchange to put 1:1 value in Sync now did I?

*subject to change as I see fit.

corsaro
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 11:35:43 AM

Whats the minimum time for coin maturity to stake please?

50 confirmation for a coin to mature
6 hours minimum  stake
30 days maximum

Check the OP for more information.

so, after 30 days maturity, you will not stake anymore?
You have to move coins, from one wallet to a new one to start staking again?
LTCagt

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 11:39:24 AM

especially at mintpal volume is no Problem
Kenta

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 11:40:50 AM

not the case.

If you have been trading in the stock market, you know that this is a quite normal condition when some people "just had enough" but they are out of sell, while other "still believers" keeps hoping for things to turn around. It's a vulnerable situation because someone can now do a big sell just to "shake out" by setting fear in a few more, but then someone can buy the entire sale side in one go and create euphoria once again. It's a game of fear and greed after all...

Trade your cryptocoins at: ◣ bleutrade.com ◢◣ C-Cex.com ◢
jbjb1234

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 11:41:42 AM

so guys.. do you need your coins to be in your wallet for 30 days before they are mature enough to start staking then?
Pages: « 1 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 [240] 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 ... 593 »
  Print  

Jump to: