Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:10:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: na
na
na

Pages: « 1 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 [228] 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 ... 593 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][1000 SYNC] Proof of Stake now run by BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY  (Read 816000 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Atmeh

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 07:34:22 PM

but i am disgusted... we have here small problem and developer is lying bacause is sunday?
or is now someone working for fix ?

Well, last I saw developer put out, what? 3 new wallets in one day? All while he had said he wasn't feeling well. So I think we should let him rest if he needs to. Who knows when he will get to sleep again. Problems we have are relatively small for the short term imo.

thats REALLY true - if there in outer space is someone that cant get this Thing running - then PLEASE BE PATIENT AND DO US A FAVOUR - behave like an adult AND READ THE DAMM LAST 1MIO SITES HERE

every question is still answered - its a bit frustrating when about every second a new post is like

"HELP ME MY WALLET is not syncing" - when dozens of other People had the same question AND it was answered and solved

try the same solving as it functions on about 200 other Posts - BUT you have to read - do you know that Kind of stuff ?

is that Thing with the eyes rolling from left to right following this Little astonishing spots on the Screen

its not a bug its language - so please in your own interest DONT SMASH YOUR SHOES ON IT

Thanks

Hello, I for one HAVE read all posts from the beginning. The fact is there ARE some small problems. Coins in wallets with under 1 SYNC will Never mature and there is also small problem with blocks.

Please try not to bash this coins investors as you will only hurt yourself in the long run.

On the other hand, if you have a problem with an exchange, please take it up with them. If you have a problem with the wallet not syncing, please read the previous posts as they have helped many with this problem.

Sit back and enjoy the ride. The Dev will be back to address the small issues we have as soon as he is able.

Thanks Smiley
biohammer

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 07:35:53 PM

but i am disgusted... we have here small problem and developer is lying bacause is sunday?

Well, last I saw developer put out, what? 3 new wallets in one day? All while he had said he wasn't feeling well. So I think we should let him rest if he needs to. Who knows when he will get to sleep again. Problems we have are relatively small for the short term imo.

thats REALLY true - if there in outer space is someone that cant get this Thing running - then PLEASE BE PATIENT AND DO US A FAVOUR - behave like an adult AND READ THE DAMM LAST 1MIO SITES HERE

every question is still answered - its a bit frustrating when about every second a new post is like

"HELP ME MY WALLET is not syncing" - when dozens of other People had the same question AND it was answered and solved

try the same solving as it functions on about 200 other Posts - BUT you have to read - do you know that Kind of stuff ?

is that Thing with the eyes rolling from left to right following this Little astonishing spots on the Screen

its not a bug its language - so please in your own interest DONT SMASH YOUR SHOES ON IT

Thanks

Don't be a condescending prick when your clearly a shill account for the DEV or an alias for the other condescending douches on this thread like maybe Raskul  or Sovie    7 posts and all in this thread    your not fooling anyone.
raskul

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 07:36:43 PM

Thanks

Don't be a condescending prick when your clearly a shill account for the DEV or an alias for the other condescending douches on this thread like maybe Raskul  or Sovie    7 posts and all in this thread    your not fooling anyone.

oi, fuckwit. less of it.

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
Atmeh

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 07:40:37 PM

Thanks

Don't be a condescending prick when your clearly a shill account for the DEV or an alias for the other condescending douches on this thread like maybe Raskul  or Sovie    7 posts and all in this thread    your not fooling anyone.

oi, fuckwit. less of it.

LOL, ask people to be nice, give them sound advice and they just get pissy. Think I'll have another beer. Cheers all!
biohammer

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 07:44:00 PM

oi, fuckwit. less of it.
[/quote]

Whats the matter scotty ...dont like being called condescending?    if the shoe fits ....
najzenmajsen

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 07:52:04 PM

Kinda sucks that i bought so early , could've had 2x more coins now :/
sovie

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 07:56:00 PM

biohammer
you are the one who talks and talks and offers nothing!

I challenge anyone to read both mine and raskulls posts and you will find
we have both put down solutions to problems and called you and others out for being disruptive on this thread.

Now you on the other hand hav en't done anything except whine and accuse the dev and anyone else
who calls you out of wrong doing

SO listen up trollie we're not going anywhere as i'm protecting my investment from the likes
of you and every time you come out with some bullshit i'll call you out on it for all to see
the prime idiotic twat you really are

Hows that for condesending?

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 07:56:55 PM

Ok now tell me if you dont have to get angry:

more than 24 hours to show my deposit at poloniex

now that it shows up, it is stuck like this SINCE THIS MORNING:

My ticket at Pol is still opened.
I'd like to know your opinion...

PS the first who will give a negative or offensive comment will be put in ignore.

Things like this are unfortunately COMMON. Most of the exchanges have serious brain issues, and Polo is one of the better ones. They are, for the most part, not very professional. That being said, Busoni almost always fixes things expeditiously once he's aware of them.

My favorite is Bittrex, but they haven't the volume yet.
dminer69

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 07:59:25 PM

can anyone help me out with this
Address: SNJ522t42E17nXRFuni8v3wsdK1kL8G1yg
TxId: e63f5ef884ee795932758a3ed6933a11d0cf7a8b58e251ad24618f35c7e294e6

i dont get anything from the block explorer.
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 08:00:51 PM

Sometimes things take time, some people get all emotional.  Relax a bit, it will help you live longer besides confirmation takes time or maybe bittrex put sync on hold then it's oh crap time.   Shocked
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 08:04:55 PM

Thanks

PEACE, gentlemen. I know y'all are frustrated, but lets not drag each other through the mud. Frankly, I'm in the same time zone as the dev, so you might as well point me with that brush too. No, I don't know him, or at least I doubt it. Don't know who's behind the alias to be sure. Raskul is my friend, but he's on the other side of the Atlantic, and in PRIVATE has been just as frustrated several times. But he, and I, want this coin to succeed and have seen no REAL sign of shenanigans. Just a guy that bit off a lot and hasn't got it chewed yet. NO PoS coin has had a perfect transition, to my knowledge. Zimstake, the best recent one, did the PoW and PoS mining simultaneously, and there were some hiccups even then. For one, it blew the estimates of how many PoW coins there would be out of the water. This one, by contrast, didn't start the PoS until the PoW was done. And it didn't work correctly. It's being fixed, but the dev is a human being. Give him a minute. Anybody who has been in the game for longer than a few minutes has seen disastrously worse launches than this. Some catastropic, as in the coin no longer functions. This one is just slow. It's fixable, as it IS working. Just not optimally.

CHILL FOR A BIT
Firebird2000

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 08:05:58 PM

For what it's worth....I have only .72 Sync....and my Staking is working.
I received my first POS amount of .006 earlier today.

This coin does have a few difficulties...but nothing that can't be overcome.
I see a very bright future for this coin, just wish I had more...I put all I had into it and that's all I could get.
We'll see how it goes....but for now...I think it's doing just fine!  Smiley
kindofasaint

Activity: 141

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 08:08:35 PM

Kinda sucks that i bought so early , could've had 2x more coins now :/

Yup me too but I've been buying on the way down too, still trying to break the 2 coin barrier.... slowly getting there.
Atmeh

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 08:08:59 PM

Thanks

PEACE, gentlemen. I know y'all are frustrated, but lets not drag each other through the mud. Frankly, I'm in the same time zone as the dev, so you might as well point me with that brush too. No, I don't know him, or at least I doubt it. Don't know who's behind the alias to be sure. Raskul is my friend, but he's on the other side of the Atlantic, and in PRIVATE has been just as frustrated several times. But he, and I, want this coin to succeed and have seen no REAL sign of shenanigans. Just a guy that bit off a lot and hasn't got it chewed yet. NO PoS coin has had a perfect transition, to my knowledge. Zimstake, the best recent one, did the PoW and PoS mining simultaneously, and there were some hiccups even then. For one, it blew the estimates of how many PoW coins there would be out of the water. This one, by contrast, didn't start the PoS until the PoW was done. And it didn't work correctly. It's being fixed, but the dev is a human being. Give him a minute. Anybody who has been in the game for longer than a few minutes has seen disastrously worse launches than this. Some catastropic, as in the coin no longer functions. This one is just slow. It's fixable, as it IS working. Just not optimally.

CHILL FOR A BIT

Well said <3
biohammer

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 08:10:45 PM

biohammer

we have both put down solutions to problems and called you and others out for being disruptive on this thread.

Now you on the other hand hav en't done anything except whine and accuse the dev and anyone else

SO listen up trollie we're not going anywhere as i'm protecting my investment from the likes
of you and every time you come out with some bullshit i'll call you out on it for all to see

Seems about appropriate for a condescending prick  .Just what one would expect. Hows your investment doing so far?  ...mines at a low and don't worry im done on this thread  to much trash for my liking.  And no decent community building  .  So have fun.   Grin  
LTCagt

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 08:13:35 PM

Thanks

Hello, I for one HAVE read all posts from the beginning. The fact is there ARE some small problems. Coins in wallets with under 1 SYNC will Never mature and there is also small problem with blocks.

Please try not to bash this coins investors as you will only hurt yourself in the long run.

On the other hand, if you have a problem with an exchange, please take it up with them. If you have a problem with the wallet not syncing, please read the previous posts as they have helped many with this problem.

Sit back and enjoy the ride. The Dev will be back to address the small issues we have as soon as he is able.

Thanks Smiley

Shocked you are the ONE  Grin
Matni

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 08:20:37 PM

Slightly off topic, but this shit is funny

"Watch Dogs Torrent secretly installing a Bitcoin miner on thousands of computers"

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=825079

https://twitter.com/CryptoMatni
"I am Lindsey Lohannnnnnnn"
Polly Stripe

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 08:26:34 PM

8294  Cheesy

oktay50000

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 08:32:22 PM

what is this im getting in log  Huh Huh

Code:
received block d7d734012cb8b95d0be5
ERROR: AcceptBlock() : incorrect proof-of-stake
ERROR: ProcessBlock() : AcceptBlock FAILED
Misbehaving: 77.48.227.36:53643 (0 -> 100) DISCONNECTING
disconnecting node 77.48.227.36:53643

BTC : bc1qqz9hvv806w2zs42mx4rn576whxmr202yxp00e9

feel free to buy me a bear
sovie

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 08:32:50 PM

biohammer

Seems about appropriate for a condescending prick  .Just what one would expect. Hows your investment doing so far?  ...mines at a low and don't worry im done on this thread  to much trash for my liking.  And no decent community building  .  So have fun.   Grin  
I'll hold you to it thanks for making the thread less whinge worthy on your way out
bye bye
 Kiss

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Pages: « 1 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 [228] 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 ... 593 »
  Print  

Jump to: