Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:59:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 172 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LAT] LATIUM Token Sale is Open!  (Read 281448 times)
vas000

Activity: 119
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 09:33:33 PM

Please help me to logged in today to see my balance had dropped from 10 to 5 and all my referals are unique and i didn't lose any it shows them all in my log but i am missing 5 lat..
Same Problem Bro , We Must Wait Admin To Answere
karlb187

Activity: 210

Need To Contact Me? Go To My Site!

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2014, 09:50:52 PM

I like how I had 2800 LATIUM and then it drops down to nothing.. I've waited over a week to get paid and there is no more customer support.

I have seen my balance move up and down today but that's because the admin is getting rid of accounts that don't use a wallet address. He said you cant just signup and use a exchange address. Also there have been many people making fake accounts (i see some in my stats...not my fault, its a few levels down) but they will get deleted and earnings removed.

Don't try to make fake accounts and tell your referrals the same.

Bitcoin Faucet List Maker      Makes Your Bitcoin Commissions Explode!   (100% FREE)
   Paid to Post Bitcoin Forum      Earn Up To 3,000 Satoshi Per Post!  
 ▥ SKYPE: karl.moneyinpjs ▥ ▦ TWITTER: @karlmoneyinpjs
cryptobloguk

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 10:00:56 PM

I had all my confirmed LAT removed today. Also BTC Clicks referral clicks have not been recorded. What is going on with Latium?
melezama

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 10:28:09 PM

What is going on with this Latium??? it's about 2 weeks and nothing from PoS in my wallet? how often they are supposs to pay the interest for PoS on my wallet, they been inconsistence about that, any one knows anything Huh

I see that a lots of people are having problems, is this coin going caput?Huh
jeremyhalifax88

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 10:44:29 PM

What is going on with this Latium??? it's about 2 weeks and nothing from PoS in my wallet? how often they are supposs to pay the interest for PoS on my wallet, they been inconsistence about that, any one knows anything Huh

I see that a lots of people are having problems, is this coin going caput????r

Caput? Are you also French? Wink
imaLATman

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 11:00:31 PM

I also seem to be missing some LAT coins.... Please let us sort this out soon? I seem to be missing 7 LAT coin...
melezama

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 11:07:56 PM

I see that a lots of people are having problems, is this coin going caput????r

Caput? Are you also French? Wink

No I'm not, i'm argentinian and we do use that word, don't know if it is french or italian.

At any rate, my question, to Mr Latium or any dev, is what's up with this coin, i have not receive any since june 25, and i was under the impresion that it pays interest your PoS in the wallet, but, nothing so far. I did receive some at the begining, but it stoped almost 2 weeks ago.

Do you know anything at all about how it is done??? TIA!

Here is what it reads in the Latium site under the Q&A page:

How do I mint Latium?

Minting is performed automatically by the Latium wallet only if the wallet is online and connected. There is no additional work or requirements to mint your Latium. Once your Latium has been confirmed, you will start generating “coin age.” Once your coin age exceeds six hours, your coins will be available to mint new blocks. When you mint a block, the coins used will be placed “at stake” and will remain at stake until 48 blocks have minted. Coins that are at stake are unavailable for transfer. After the 48 blocks have been minted, your initial coins along with the interest gained by minting will be available in your balance.

Why should I keep my Latium wallet connected?

By connecting your Latium wallet to the network you increase the network strength. You also gain compounding interest at the fastest rate available. A wallet that only connects intermittently to mint a block misses out on compounding interest at the highest rate available.
Latium (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

Latium - Coming soon to the Ethereum network

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2014, 11:32:21 PM

Hi Everyone,

Latium has now been added to the Bittrex exchange and because of your support Latium continues to gain more traction every day.

We are still on schedule to make a mass pay tomorrow as we have stated. Please understand that we cannot answer all questions that have already been addressed previously.

We sent an email and posted here explaining the reason commissions were going to change over the last few days and this process is almost complete. We also greatly appreciate the community pointing out prior posts to newer users. We apologize for our lack of attentiveness  in the forums over the last few days. We have a fulltime support manager that handles the majority of the posts and social media, but he has been on Holiday since last week and will return tomorrow. The rest of the team here has been focused on making sure all the appropriate changes have been made to the system to insure more efficient payouts and value for our hard working affiliates.  We are sure there are certain affiliates that will see a substantial change in commission. We have seen that many referrals do not login to the system or add a wallet. We no longer view these registrations as new users since they add no value to anyone. Moving forward the goal should be to spread the message to people who have a legitimate interest in joining the Latium network. All commissions for non-active users (no Latium wallet) will be removed.

We have seen many users ask about the staking process. This is a set mathematical algorithm and a set time of when you will mint a block cannot be provided because many factors play a role in this calculation and every user’s situation is unique. If the coin balance in your wallet is smaller you will mint less frequently. The amount of coins other users have available to stake (always changing) also plays a role in how frequently you will mint a new block. If you ever question if the POS system is working, you can verify that it is by reviewing the block explorer. The system only works on POS, so anytime you see a confirmation that means someone just minted a new block. The POS system has been very stable and the amount of blocks minted daily is in line with the 150 second block time goal. If your wallet is unlocked, you have coins available, and no reserve balance set, you will mint a new block and be paid interest for the entire age of your coins no matter if takes 1 day or 120 days. We have zero control over when this happens because the POS system is integrated in the network, and interest is paid directly to your wallet automatically.

As always we appreciate all of your support and confirm our commitment to the long term viability of Latium.

imaLATman

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 11:40:38 PM

If payouts on referrals is contingent on the sign up registering a valid Latium wallet, I'll probably discontinue this and pull all my promotional material for this. I have no control over whether those referrals register a Latium wallet, and my payment should not be contingent on their registering a wallet, especially if they don't do it right away.

Please clarify this point if you will.
melezama

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 12:03:33 AM

Hi Everyone,

We have seen many users ask about the staking process. This is a set mathematical algorithm and a set time of when you will mint a block cannot be provided because many factors play a role in this calculation and every user’s situation is unique. If the coin balance in your wallet is smaller you will mint less frequently. The amount of coins other users have available to stake (always changing) also plays a role in how frequently you will mint a new block. If you ever question if the POS system is working, you can verify that it is by reviewing the block explorer. The system only works on POS, so anytime you see a confirmation that means someone just minted a new block. The POS system has been very stable and the amount of blocks minted daily is in line with the 150 second block time goal. If your wallet is unlocked, you have coins available, and no reserve balance set, you will mint a new block and be paid interest for the entire age of your coins no matter if takes 1 day or 120 days. We have zero control over when this happens because the POS system is integrated in the network, and interest is paid directly to your wallet automatically.

As always we appreciate all of your support and confirm our commitment to the long term viability of Latium.
About "Unlock wallet", if it reads that, is it mean that my wallet is unlocked??? or how do I know that it is unlocked?? or how do I unlock my wallet??

I'm confused, at the beginning I was getting some coins, all good, but like I said earlier, since the june 25 date that I haven't receive any more coins??? what is the beef with that??? I have not changed any setting or what so ever, my wallet is conected day and night, always on, so why is it that i'm not getting any more coins???
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2014, 08:14:05 AM

Hi Everyone,

Latium has now been added to the Bittrex exchange and because of your support Latium continues to gain more traction every day.

We are still on schedule to make a mass pay tomorrow as we have stated. Please understand that we cannot answer all questions that have already been addressed previously.

We sent an email and posted here explaining the reason commissions were going to change over the last few days and this process is almost complete. We also greatly appreciate the community pointing out prior posts to newer users. We apologize for our lack of attentiveness  in the forums over the last few days. We have a fulltime support manager that handles the majority of the posts and social media, but he has been on Holiday since last week and will return tomorrow. The rest of the team here has been focused on making sure all the appropriate changes have been made to the system to insure more efficient payouts and value for our hard working affiliates.  We are sure there are certain affiliates that will see a substantial change in commission. We have seen that many referrals do not login to the system or add a wallet. We no longer view these registrations as new users since they add no value to anyone. Moving forward the goal should be to spread the message to people who have a legitimate interest in joining the Latium network. All commissions for non-active users (no Latium wallet) will be removed.

Hi. I signed up a while back and got credited 5 LAT. A few days back I received an email requesting that I link a wallet address to my account by 4 am GMT July 7th.
The thing is because of the time zone I'm in, I received the email while I was sleeping and by the time I woke up, it was past 4 am GMT. I still added a wallet id but my Latium was showing as pending.
I just logged into my account today and my Latium is gone completely. Please let me know what I should do.
I hope you'll make this right. Thanks!
kishan889

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 08:24:08 AM

Hi Everyone,

According to your statement, Latium Comissions will be decreased. But whhyyy?,,..
You have already reserved 105 Billion Coins and now when the price of Latium Coins increased. You are gonna to decrease it. Angry

Do you all think it's all a joke or you all are just Sucking our Coins. My coins also Decreased today morning.
Currently there is 5 Coins per Direct Referral. But what will be in the future. Tell me...
OR you all are planning to hit the Exchange MArket and Rush away...  Undecided Huh Huh Angry Angry Angry Angry
willcho415

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 09:10:00 AM
Last edit: July 08, 2014, 09:26:06 AM by willcho415

I've had over 700 coins in my account then the time I decided to start minting, I added my wallet address to payment profile and requested to pay out. This was 6 days ago. I still have 0 in my LAT wallet and see only my coins to slowly disappear. Now it shows LAT ‎173.2700Approved ,  LAT ‎87.2500 Pending ,  LAT ‎0.0000 Paid . No contact to support. What in the world is going on!??!

also checked my address on block explorer and shows "Address not seen on the network." >:|
jeremyhalifax88

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 10:28:56 AM

I'm just watching all my coins disappear slowly.. Now I'll be lucky to make 1/4th back of what I paid for advertising, the owners are killing Latium and its most likely slowly going to die. They can't even respond to private messages let alone pay people.
madmartians

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 10:58:33 AM

I do not have many reffs. In fact, I have only one. I was pretty sure this will be a BIG wasting money(for those who invested in advertising) and time joke. My reff is good, I still have the 5 LAT for "managing" him but unfortunately everytime I hit the Payment Request button I receive this annoying message Your payment request was sent, which disappears after 10-15 min when the Payment Request button reappears(for the 10th time I think lol). I mention that my reff and I both have the Latium Wallet address added to the account Smiley And those rare interventions of "Mr. Latium" does not seem to be encouriging with the manager who was on holiday and he will come back just today(because the mass clients exploded haha) what the hell?! You have to be too desperate to believe that. Cheers my cheated fellows!
depositor

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 12:59:04 PM

OK, July 8th.
It is now...
So where is our payments?
cryptobloguk

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 01:10:27 PM

i had 3 (3 tier user registrations ) showing for days and could not collect the 6 latium that was  in approved unpaid commissions , now they have all gone and iam showing nothing although it was clearly there , how do we know you havent just pocketed the coins and are just telling us they didnt set up a wallet or some crap like that .
i have spent money advertising this coin on other sites and i feel as if its been a waste of cash . really thinking about dumping this  Angry

Grimphantom is spot on. You can't blame us for deficiencies in your system. Many of us took the advice of the Latium site to recruit referrals and it is not our fault the system sucks. Either restore the coins or i'm out.
jeremyhalifax88

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 01:10:56 PM

There goes all my coins.. From over 3000 with 2 weeks of HARD work to 0.. I like how they just change the rules whatever they feel like it. What a scam!!!!!!
Latium (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

Latium - Coming soon to the Ethereum network

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2014, 01:17:27 PM

Can I get a dev or someone who knows something to contact me?

We have a user who sent a deposit, transaction ID eb4c8baff0de0ba0c317daa9f02e5d96797fdc25ca9def059460c9ac6c154c77

We never got it. We look for it, our wallet has no idea what that txid is.

I asked him for his version number, he says 0.7.3

I told him wow, he must be on really old software - we recompiled from the git last week and we're on version 1.8. He sends me the link to the git, says he downloaded the wallet 2 weeks ago. The git shows version 0.7.3 - but the linux is reporting 1.8 - and I personally downloaded from the git and compiled about a week ago. I just now as I'm writing this checked the block explorer - and both our wallet and the explorer are on block 27136.

So why's the git say 0.7.3, why does our customer have 0.7.3, but we have 1.8, and when he sent us LAT to an address we control the transaction was unknown in our wallet?

Confused.

The transaction is here: http://blockchain.latium.cc/tx/eb4c8baff0de0ba0c317daa9f02e5d96797fdc25ca9def059460c9ac6c154c77

The wallet should be 0.7.3. If downloaded from github (using git clone) at https://github.com/LatiumCoin/Latium it should compile as 0.7.3

mehrdad1993

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2014, 01:17:47 PM

i think you should wait for his answer

he will answer and he will change the ruls and pay your latium

Mehrdad Shojaei
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 172 »
  Print  

Jump to: